SPAIN GENERAL ELECTIONS THREAD #1

SPAIN GENERAL ELECTIONS THREAD #1

Next Sunday Spanish will vote their majors, most regional parliaments, and MEPs.ç

Share thoughts, news, polls, memes, your bets for your town/region and the EP vote... Etc, etc...

Attached: Spain Flag Preview.jpg (590x332, 167K)

Average poll for some cities

Attached: Municipales-Media-Mayo-2019-El-Electoral-1.png (768x482, 72K)

Average polls for the Regional Communities

Attached: Autonómicas-Media-Mayo-2019-1.png (768x491, 69K)

Europa

Attached: Europeas-Media-Mayo-2019.png (768x464, 26K)

Personally, I am from Madrid. Here the polls are good for MásMadrid, but the little percentage of votes that MadridEnPie is gonna steal from them are gonna be fundamental. Next major? Probably Villacís (Cs) or Ortega-Smith (Vox). Pepu Fernández (PSOE) isn't in the equation.

Attached: Madrid-Sigma-Dos-Mayo-2019.png (768x471, 27K)

Should I vote?
If I decide to vote it would be to vox or adñ, but i can't decide between these

Well, Vox have Hermann "crazy-nuthob" Terstch and they are joining the English Cuckersvative Party group.

Attached: D5KPKaZWkAAuQ13.jpg (588x525, 38K)

Well,adñ then

>JxCat 1-2
they are so close to not existing... guys fucking promote the European elections if we getting bigger participation they don't get any representation.

Don't get me wrong. Sure, they are all alternative and traditionalist-tier in the National spotlight, but joining the ECR group instead of Le Pen and Salvini... And Terstch is just mad.

ADÑ might obtain a MEP, since the Falanges finally learnt to work together (what a miracle, phiuu).

Even if YOU DON'T VOTE, at least go and VOTE BLANK. I believe it's harder for them to get a MEP that way, bc their share of the total voting lowers.

how to get big tiddy spanish gf

Does Falangism have a chance of coming back?

Attached: 1280px-Bandera_FE_JONS.svg.png (1280x853, 47K)

No, cry

All the Falanges got together in the ADÑ coalition... Be up for surprises, bc people vote carelessly for the EP

they died the day the war ended, that party was irrelevant and the buggy man of the left, fascism was none existent in Spain.

>but but Franco!
that guy was all over the place, he was not even supposed to be the leader of the coup, before him there where two guys that had some problems with their respective planes. He was a true dictator. 0 fucks about ideology and what ever floats his boat.

Madrid

Attached: cmadrid.jpg (1200x605, 90K)

Extremaydura

Attached: extremaydura.jpg (1200x685, 86K)

Castilla-La Mancha

Attached: clm.jpg (1200x696, 84K)

reminder that voting is legitimizing the system
thank you

Barcelona. Vox must get in.

Attached: bcn_elperiodico.png (524x498, 44K)

muh innocent Black Babies. We must protect from abortions. It's the second greatest genocide created in Human History after 6 billions.
If they join VOX, ADÑ and thousand Falanges, they are based and can wear a based MSGA hat.

Attached: bigbrainniBBa.png (755x708, 31K)

If only nigger whores would get abortions. The only reason they reproduce is to get their monthly child support from Shontarius and because the more kids you have the more the government will give you

PLEASE THINK OF THE NIGGER CHILDREN THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN BORN IF IT WASN'T FOR THEIR MOTHERS CHOICE TO ABORT!!
WE NEED MORE NIGGER CHILDREN TO SUCK THEIR FEET!!
ALL PRAISE THE KING OF JEWS RABBI YESHUA

>*SCHLOP SCHOP SCHLOP*
yep, its Deus Vult time

Attached: file.png (281x450, 273K)

Vox has appeared to drop significantly in the polls, it was getting around 12% earlier and now is polling much lower. Can anyone explain why?

That's not good. The God of the Jews is displeased due to the Lack of support the spanish have for israel by not voting in Vox.
Remember, it's high IQ optics voting for jews. Especially voting - we must support the jewish rigged system of "democracy" by putting a checkmark on a piece of paper - that is what i call "doing something"

Attached: file.png (645x845, 582K)

demoralization strategies

think before you act

(You)