Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Retarded Spanish commie

u talking about the tornados? nigger plz

>JUST A FEW HOURS LEFT,
please hurry

if nothing happens i come down to spain and kick you in the dick

Attached: 1508413951297.png (323x325, 10K)

As much as I want his return I am doubtful. The third temple has not been built yet although it's coming soon. Chances are it will be project blue beam even still, last month I witnessed what was probably a black project craft, but I live near an air base so it's not that surprising. It goes like a star and was completely silent, it had an aura around it like that of the corona on the sun. It moved like plasma and glew just like what you would think a star would like that. It flew into the distance before bolting off sideways before disappearing and reappearing in a different section of the sky, staying there for a few seconds then it was gone for good. They most definitely have the technology now to make blue beam a reality. Stay vigilant anons, times are weird. Pray for guidance and strength for our loves ones and for our movement,

LOL

yeah the news made it seem like the Katrina of tornados is going to touch down in Kansas.

So what is happening behind the distractions?

What’s the ETA on that, chief?

yawn

Attached: fakeprophecies.jpg (1062x222, 74K)

Attached: 1552862756238.gif (360x240, 1.99M)

I am ready to meet my creator

patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

Holy shit no larp I was having a smoke the other night looking up to the sky and saw exactly what you just described, I know it moved sideways because the surrounding stars were still.

I'm going to make some sweet absinthe out of this wormwood

7th day adventists are false in their doctrine and awful at prophecies!

I've lived in kansas all but 4 years of my life and I've never even seen a tornado. I'm about to go find one.

Attached: 20160426_192042.jpg (5312x2988, 3.39M)

take your meds dad ; ___ ;

Attached: 1556752491449.png (349x491, 203K)

fourth post best post

Christians are the niggers of the religious world; holding out hope that their father will come home, and getting mad when reminded that it will never happen.

What time, what time zone?

gonna roll666 now to prove this post is true

Your skydaddy isn't real you mental midget.

That shit is weird, on one hand it is disgusting and on the other I still like it, it's such an odd flavor.

What is all this prophecy bullshit I've been seeing, anyone have the sauce, I'm sure it's just larpers larping but I love to be let down by a giant nothingburger.jpg of a happening

take your meds schizo

nothing's happening. it never happens

Attached: 53FC407D-8247-450F-9490-1B48E010E3D0.gif (444x293, 960K)

>site offline
what does it mean?

Based and redpilled

Stop obsessing over your children's stories.

cool, I get a half day at work if it's the apocalypse

Jow Forums is the third temple. Praise Kek

In germoney we say instead of „seems Fishy“ ,...... seems spanish........

kek

>a few hours

What?

>Jow Forums is the third temple
my mind is b lown

read this.
it will change your life

Attached: The_Late,_Great_Planet_Earth_cover.jpg (220x324, 21K)

Not sure if this is a troll but if not thanks user I love reading and was looking for something new to read so I'll give it a go

GCP dot has been weirdly blue for the past 24 hours

Attached: Screenshot_40.png (323x200, 41K)

based muslim immigrant

nothing is going to happen, dont tell OP

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

The original dot threads were top kek.
But its just a meme at this point.

Quit teasing me with all these larps pol. Just end this fucking clown world already and quit talking about it

I only have a few hours left. How am I supposed to find this book and read it by then?

Can the non schizos ITT get a QRD on the 1000000000th alleged happening?

What about us good guys? :(

BASED Hans

>But its just a meme at this point.
Are you saying it has ever been anything else?

why do you lie on the internet? the state of country, you know and everyone on this board knows your a coward

Retarded Spanish commie

Attached: The Rolling Stones --RollingStones- - Twitter 21-05-2019 20-36-57.png (1402x671, 1.27M)

You mean front hole.

>ye know that summer is nigh
Boy he said it

God isn’t real

Is that a fucking trampoline in your yard? You fool tornados seek trampolines out. They're like mini trailer parks that you can buy at walmart, you've basically committed suicide.

I don't think world destruction would be fair to our ancestors considering all the work they did or fair to our descendants who have done nothing wrong. Though if there is a God I don't know what would obligate him to be fair from our point of view.

What is taking so long?

Attached: comet warning 2.jpg (750x250, 104K)

It's an old book but it's spot on. More blanks have been filled in since it was written. In fact, almost all of the blanks have been filled in.
Check out Hal Lindsey.com. He has a weekly show. Also go to youtube and search JD Farag who is a pastor who does a weekly mid-east prophesy update. Fascinating stuff. It's most definitely happening soon.

Attached: comet dark impactor.jpg (1024x415, 111K)

>No man knoweth the hour save the Father in Heaven.
>Jesus Christ
Jesus didn’t mention OP.

THE END JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

Hans will start the fourth reich if OP doesn't deliver.

Oh for fucks sake! they always say its gonna happen and then nothing. Stop giving me hope

OMFG Jesus just fly over my house guyz!
...Wait, it was a bird, shitting on my car. NVM.

Just saw jesus' circumcised 3 incher soaring through the sky

based mujahid

Cool I'll check it out, I'm just now starting to really get into religion, I was agnostic for the longest time, but after some very near death experiences I think I have found God, just trying to build a relationship with him now

Same post every day. OP is a fool and a liar. Sage

the dot is unreliable
The schumann resonance is legit, though

Attached: D9AF3765-7DC3-47AB-82ED-D49D52C90FAA.jpg (1540x460, 258K)

Schumann resonance graph requires too high IQ to decipher. It's impractical. I prefer the family-friendly Dot.

i was the only kid in the neighborhood with a trampoline during the 1991 f5
it ripped across every lawn and destroyed every fence in it's path except mine
it was never seen again

Attached: sz.jpg (599x337, 20K)