en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pre-modern_Arab_scientists_and_scholars
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Their shiia Islam is a thousand times better than sunni Islam
why

Iran is misrepresented in the west.
It's a an open country where you can be gay and dress whatever you want
They would be a first world country of not for the (((American))) sanctions
They are better fighters than weak Arabs and this proven multiple times

Attached: Ashura-374020.jpg (590x393, 65K)

Saudi Arabia is 20 times richer than Iran. Why do people spread propaganda about Saudi Arabia?

Iran is a first world country and it will soon rwtore its former glory

Attached: dehli.png (599x397, 369K)

Our rapebabies could call themselves half-Persian after we're done raping all araps as we have been in the last decade. Until then, don't you dare utter our name on your 76 IQ tongue, wretch.

BASED

Attached: 43a.png (680x494, 107K)

Shiites deny the 12 Imams, and as such don't follow the will of their prophet. They aren't true Muslims

Shiia Islam is based. Why don't you convert and move?

It's like Catholicism and Protestantism - both are kinda gay, but at least under Catholicism you can live a relatively relaxed life and worship saints and religion doesn't have to dominate your every waking thought.

I'm glad to see you have healthy self-reflection. Very rare among Arabs.
Persians are white too.

Attached: aryan.jpg (612x408, 30K)

Saudi Arabia is dominated by the most retarded cult on the planet.

>Shiia Islam is based. Why don't you convert and move?
It's an achmed posting, sunnis and arabs have been assblasted ever since Iran started taking over their shitholes in the M.E

>most retarded cult on the planet.
Haven't done your homework eh?
Stay stupid, stupid.

Well then embrace them lad, if you think you have the brain for being better than the regular arab then move out and do something.

>Implying Iran isn't a Theocracy

Fucking Faggot

Whats the difference between a disgusting retarded pig and an Arab?
nothing.
hahahah fuck you arab.

Iran is a paradise compared to all the arab countries lol

you can help make the world a better place by blowing yourself up in a crowded place over there

Everything will be ok Abdullah, tamam? Sleep it over.

>Not knowing what Dubai, Qatar, Saudi or Kuwait are like

Kill yourself faggot.

You have to go back, achmed.

Lebanon is much better than Iran or russia desu

>shithole getting bombed by Israel every now and then
no

>and worship saints
polytheism/10
kys heretic

>but at least under Catholicism you can live a relatively relaxed life and worship saints and religion doesn't have to dominate your every waking thought.

>Of course we literally hit ourselves with swords every year, and our country is literal shithole that you can be killed by the government in for converting from islam
>Poorer than Arab countries
>HDI lower than Arab countries
>One of the two countries where Sharia is fully implied
>All of that despite having more oil than all Arab countries except KSA
No honey, I'd literally choose living in war torn syria over that shithole
T. Assblasted Persian dispoora
Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you? All of would die to leave that shithole but once you're out you start talking about Iran as if it was a paradise

Attached: 1554742975010.jpg (581x622, 66K)

>me
>a shitskin
that was a good laff, thank you

Attached: shittin the bed.jpg (800x738, 290K)

>retarded arab seething on an anime image board calling others assblasted
OH NO NO NO
Thank god I come from a country with 105+ average IQ honestly

Attached: 1554506236100.png (649x248, 14K)

t. subhuman who knows nothing

Watch it there, Farhad, UAE is about to fuck Iran in the ass
>Haha bro, We Persians compared the average IQ of our selves with the Arab nomadic minority
>turns out we are smarter

Attached: map.png (800x472, 41K)

>bro like nevermind the peer reviewed study, IQ depends on whether you're nomadic or not. check out this map i found on google
Is this how you sleep at night?

Attached: 1490149588336.jpg (220x230, 8K)

Posts like this are why you sandmonkeys wont ever be civilised. You bicker and war over the stupidest things and cannot compromise whatsoever.

Thats why the Caliphates were successful, because the only way to get you fucking inbreds to focus is by forcing you.

Haha at least some Europeans get it!

>Arab
>Persian

What difference between Africans from Nigeria and Somalia? Only words, favorite word? Nigger.

You are the Nigger.

>Of course having low iq results has nothing to do with them being a nomadic uneducated group
Yikes
>Found on google
You mean the map that shows you are actually nothing special, and have an average IQ that is similar to Arabs that was done by a third party?
>You
Yeah, Arabs keep funding sunni militant groups to wage war on Iran
Will you fuck off you dispoora shit?

>UAE is about to fuck Iran in the ass
t. just got his ships blown to pieces, too afraid to strike back
>sedentary life and education raises IQ
yup, 76 IQ right there

>IQ has nothing to do with education
Oh my fucking god
Here's your last (you)

>HERE'S YOUR LAST (YOU) WAAAGH
This is why arabs lose every war they get involved in. You're massively beta and cucked.

Attached: 1542038.jpg (601x508, 31K)

>Lost every war
>t. Got conquered by Arabs in less than a decade while Arabs were also fighting the Romans (who got defeated as well)
>gets a terrible inferiority complex that still haunts their asses to this date

You want Americans to die for Israel, kike?

>get ruled by Persians for 1000 years before Islam, and for 300 years after Islam
>have half of your countries controlled by Persians still today
>make a thread seething about Persians in an attempt to cope with how your countries have become shitholes/are falling to Iranian control
>WE WUZ CONQUERS N SHIET UR JUST JEALOUS N HAVE INFERIORITY COMPLEX
the mind of typical arap

Well at least you admit Persians are murderously occupying Syria and Yemen.

That being said, I think killing is wrong, whether you're Bush or Khameini.

I want you to drown in the fkn toilet, dumbass.

Iranians produce pretty much all of their weapons themselves. Arabs can barely manufacture an AK copy.

>1000 years
Yikes what?
>Persians
People sometimes forget that Persians are too much of pussies to actually fight and always use their proxies
Iran isnt beating Saudi Arabia, other Arabs are betting Saudi Arabia

T. Rat faced midget.

Gas yourself, kike.

Persians are supporting Houthi extremism in Yemen. Shias are a cancer on the world.

true, arabs should be slain to death as they are intolerable scums. it's almost unimaginable to believe there was actually an arabian civilization back then. Persians on the other hand ultimately represent the preservation of civilization, culture, traditions and science. they are absolute bvlls and it is better that US stays out of this.

Iran saved Iraq from a literal genocide. If it weren't for the IRGC, Iraqi Kurdistan and Baghdad would've fallen to ISIS.
>Yikes what?
Cyrus cucked Arabs in 550 B.C. In fact one of the first mentions of the word Arab is in Behistun inscription, of Arabs and and Nabateans bringing Darius tribute as a sign of subjugation. It continued until Sassanids, and then resumed with Iranian intermezzo (Buyids, etc.)
>People sometimes forget that Persians are too much of pussies to actually fight and always use their proxies
Why spill precious Iranian blood when you can just sacrifice 76 IQ arab genes for your cause, retard?

I agree.

Now kill yourself.

Supporting something doesn't mean you can claim their victories.
Iranians are cowards who can't fight and rather have others fight for them, only to claim their victories as if they fought the wars.
>Persians on the other hand ultimately represent the preservation of civilization, culture, traditions and science
What are you on about Farhad, There isn't a single thing preserved from what you have mentioned
They even use our letters.

I wish ISIS took over, it's the revenge the Sunnis deserve.

No one said having others fight for is stupid, Farhad, Point is that you can't say WE beated X when you actually had nothing to do with it

Remember, civilization began in SEMITIC SYRIA AND IRAQ.

Come at me bitch :)

>Supporting something doesn't mean you can claim their victories.
MAXIMUM COPE
>There isn't a single thing preserved from what you have mentioned
Literally, every single Golden Age scholar was Persian, and arabs themselves admit to this. (read Ibn Khaldun). Arabs have never made anything ever, even your alphabet is Phoenician and your grammar was made by Persians.
That's because you're a terrorist. Abdul.

Bashar is a Jew. He has Hezbollah fight for him.

Israel had America fight for them in 1991 like a bunch of lazy niggers.

>Believing his propaganda
ISIS was a meme, and the only reason they even got some territory is because the Iraqi army (Shia majority) were a cowards

Based moshe

check out who was al khwarizmi you stupid arab, arabs haven't invented anything useful. Iran is the a main hub of science for more than 3000 years. please don't reply cause i get nauseous upon seeing an arab.

WE
>Grammer that is used today is exactly the same grammar that was used in the Quran and in ancient poems
>Persians made Arab grammar
>???

your race/ethnicgorup doesnt reall ymatters.
What matters on wich side you are

Attached: 1538142004773.gif (700x488, 3.83M)

God arabs we wuzzing as some kind of civilization builders is the most cringe thing ever. Nothing good has ever come out of arabia,

>All Muslim scientists are Persians
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pre-modern_Arab_scientists_and_scholars
>213814407
>These 500 millions Arabs from Iraq to Morroco are from Arabia
OH NO O OH NONONO

>"Thus the founders of grammar were Sibawaih and after him, al-Farisi and Az-Zajjaj. All of them were of Persian descent…they invented rules of (Arabic) grammar…great jurists were Persians… only the Persians engaged in the task of preserving knowledge and writing systematic scholarly works. Thus the truth of the statement of the prophet becomes apparent, 'If learning were suspended in the highest parts of heaven the Persians would attain it"…The intellectual sciences were also the preserve of the Persians, left alone by the Arabs, who did not cultivate them…as was the case with all crafts…This situation continued in the cities as long as the Persians and Persian countries, Iraq, Khorasan and Transoxiana (modern Central Asia), retained their sedentary culture. Muqaddimah, Translated by Franz Rosenthal (III, pp. 311-15, 271-4 [Arabic]; R.N. Frye (p.91).
I'll take the word of an Arab scholar worth his salt over some sandnigger seething on Jow Forums, sorry.
Read above. The very few Arab scholars that there were, were influenced by Persian culture and lived in Persian lands/cities, whilst majority of arabs were ooga boogaing in the desert still.

I'll repeat again
>Grammer used today is the same used in Quran and proms
>Persians invented Arab Grammer
Don't your dumbass feel documenting or preserving is the more accurate word?

>Just gave a list of hounderds of Arab scientists who aren't Persian
>The very few Arab scholars

More from Ibn Khaldun:
>Arabs dominate only of the plains, because they are, by their savage nature, people of pillage and corruption. They pillage everything that they can take without fighting or taking risks, then flee to their refuge in the wilderness, and do not stand and do battle unless in self-defense. So when they encounter any difficulty or obstacle, they leave it alone and look for easier prey. And tribes well-fortified against them on the slopes of the hills escape their corruption and destruction, because they prefer not to climb hills, nor expend effort, nor take risks. Whereas plains, when they can reach them due to lack of protection and weakness of the state, are spoils for them and morsels for them to eat, which they will keep despoiling and raiding and conquering with ease until their people are defeated, then imitate them with mutual conflict and political decline, until their civilization is destroyed. And Allah is capable of their creation, and He is the One, the Victorious, and there is no other lord than Him

Imagine being such a trash people not even your scientists want to be part of your race

>I know more than ibn khaldun
OK achmed

gif saved but race matters and only a mutt would say otherwise

>The cope
There is no "taking words" here you retard, I asked you a question.
How the fuck were Arab grammar inventors were Persian if ancient poems and Quran doesn't conflict with them?

>implying grammar in quran is consistent
>implying modern arabic is literally the same as classic/quarnic arabic
persians changed the language and organized it, you retard. and Ibn Khaldun himself used the word 'invent', I'm quoting him and frankly, I trust him more than what your coping ass is trying to say

>It's a an open country where you can be gay and dress whatever you want
a friend of mine is a Christian Iranian. When the government found out, the police wanted to arrest him and he had to jump out of the back-window and leave the country.
sounds not so open to me

>Arab vs Persian thread
what's this doing here?

>Modern standard Arabic doesn't follow the grammar rules of the Quran
Jesus
How fucking retarded are you?
That's the point

you are a sand nigger just like them
and Persian sheer %56 of their DNA with them

Attached: 222.jpg (400x305, 19K)

>our language has literally stayed the same for 1400 years
nice meme, well coped

>iran is an open country
>you can be gay
Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahqhahahahahahahahaha
>*breathes in*
Ah hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Fuck off Reza Shahlavi.

Why do you want to be Persian? Just by being brown you can pull in some slutty white chicks