IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!!

IT'S ABOUT TO HAPPEN!!!!
WW3 INCOMING
US CONGRESS ABOUT TO DECLARE WAR ON IRAN

US Congress is getting briefed today by an unnamed Israeli operative and other government officials about Irans imminent attack.
Get ready for the draft boys
voanews.com/amp/us-meeting-about-iran/4925842.html

Even the President wants to nuke Iran
"If Iran wants to fight, that will be the official end of Iran. Never threaten the United States again!"
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1130207891049332737?s=19

Attached: OUhhmmm.gif (1189x1189, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-if-the-u-s-goes-to-war-with-iran-netanyahu-will-be-the-prime-suspect-1.7249974
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Congress isn't gonna declare war.

Yes they will. The Israel lobby is too strong in Congress. Multiple senators and Congress leaders are dual citizens.
Get ready for the shoah goym.

Too bad that most of congress will be indicted after declass.

OP axtually might be right.
Let’s see what happens.
US troops are lining up near Iran and getting massive weapons shipments.

Attached: FB4B567E-A3E5-4FBE-8886-EF4E4C730D96.jpg (750x814, 393K)

*Glorified Saber rattling intensifies*

Checked

Remember when bombing Syria was supposed to be WW3? Trump lifted Putin's skirt and found just another pussy.

oh God, here we come again, more refugees to Europe, stupid mutts

I don't think so tim
The sound of war drums can be heard but we are nowhere near that yet.

How we getting out of the draft goyim?

Attached: 1558065367963.jpg (1016x1024, 121K)

It occurs to me that Trump went to Epstein's pedo island once. Trump thinks with his dick. It's his weakness having shunned drugs and alcohol.
It is quite possible he fucked an underage girl and the Mossad has the proof because (((Epstein)))

Light up the nearest parliament building

war on iran is islamophobic. get it trending so libshits make demoshits in congress have to vote no

not gonna happen

You could like... not let them in, ya know?

It shouldn't be a problem if the war is prolonged. It will take months to restart the draft, another 9 months getting the fat off you retards and then just remember, 9 out of the 10 positions in the army are support guys behind the lines.

It's not just about israel you reich-cucks.

It's more about Saudi. Iran is a significant threat to Saudi.

Attached: 1336503199303834848Laughing Leprechaun.svg.hi.png (600x594, 74K)

orange

manbad

Attached: orRANGEman so bad.jpg (1118x947, 71K)

Witnessed

ZION DON INVADING SHITHOLES LIKE IRAN AND VENEZUELA

MIGA

Attached: 1550368760066.png (618x685, 346K)

On another note, the last few years Assad has made some major breakthroughs in ridding his country of the jihadi's.
Every time he gets close to victory Israel and the "allies" do something to fuck it up for him. They'll do anything to keep Syria destabilized and seeing as how he's close to victory again I expect them to do something major to counteract this.

Checked, Israel owns the congress and all USA.

I dont think this time there will be refugees.
They are going in officialy.There arent proxy forces like in Syria. I think we are going to see a full blown war and the iranians are goint to actually have to fight it. If war actually happens.
Ever since 9/11 Iran and US are in a state of cold war unlike all the other middle eastern countries. So yeah propably alot of fireworks.

>Get ready for the draft boys
They can fuck off if they come for me because I'm in my 40s. I'm not young enough to go to the Middle East and endure that Hellish climate.

>gif very related

Attached: 1556986549197.gif (616x900, 792K)

Fly the arrows they themselves built.

This time they wont come east has bouild so many walls that looks like winterfell, italy too, cucked spain might fuck it up, nevertheless retarded German greens will let many in.

Good, the world needs a good solid war.

Checked!
(Should We Start stockpilling food an tools?)

Attached: 1555170815589.gif (400x224, 3.82M)

NOTHING EVER HAPPENS

Attached: 1549385356446.jpg (800x800, 200K)

I dont think they want you to endure...

Congress isn’t declaring war you fucking retard
>it never happens

its about damn time

Attached: dsadd.jpg (280x270, 26K)

have a back injury like me where you cant carry a pack. I'll send cookies boys!

You niggers are so pathetic. Is there nothing you fags won't shoehorn muh joos into? Israel has made it absolutely clear that they are not involved in America's warpath in the Middle East.

>In the two weeks that have passed since the U.S. announced it was reinforcing its military presence in the Persian Gulf, official Israel has mostly taken on a vow of silence. “Luckily, we are not involved,”
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-if-the-u-s-goes-to-war-with-iran-netanyahu-will-be-the-prime-suspect-1.7249974

bump for exposure

it's not happening you dumb niggers, war with Iran isn't going to happen.

Medical exemption

Attached: 1556513922635.gif (320x360, 3.96M)

take your meds schizo

Iran's been a thorn in our side for decades, so while I want peace, the realist in me says this has to happen. Yeah I know, t. kike shill.

Having said all that, with advances in technology, ground troops are not needed; the Air Force can flatten them from the ground and other toys can mop it all up with the help of satellites.

FUCK

It's fucking Iran you retarded, the invasion will last one week. nothing will change in our shitty lives.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH
those digits with memeflag....
make you glow like a mofo

Bone spurs.

Nothing is going to happen, nothing ever happens

Then they can double-fuck off because my home isn't going to some nigger or chink owing to my demise in some desert shithole.

nothingburger

Attached: ayy.jpg (800x450, 78K)

>memeflag

Iran isn't a threat to us, they're a threat to Israel. It just so happens that the Jewnited States is controlled by them.

When the fuck are people gonna wake up to this obvious bullshit.

>68,766 Retweets 230,533 Likes

Reality is the vast majority of Americans WANT war with Iran, the second BLompf bombs Iran is the second his reelection is 100% guaranteed.

ROLLINNNNNNGG FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE MIDDLE EAST

Attached: 1554996429646.jpg (876x550, 59K)

Oh fug

Attached: 1558375508416.png (414x418, 137K)

Smoke those goat fuckers.

Attached: 12546.png (645x729, 77K)

^this People will buy miniature American flags and act tough as the enlisted men do the work. And suddenly everyone will become an expert on Iran online, can't wait. Iraq War [sic]4.0 pretty much.

K let me know when something happens

ding ding ding

Thats why it took Russians to btfo ISIS in syria?
Thats your technological advances?
Using your adversaries to take out your supposed enemies?

Wha-ho-hut!

>declass
How did you even manage to use the internet?

>get ready for the draft boys.
I am so fucking ready, my shit ankle wont hold me back this time! Blood makes the grass grow!

Kek wills it
Ww3 is Officially happening

Attached: 59183061_283311022571807_3234527578421198848_o.jpg (1198x1635, 100K)

>Thats why it took Russians to btfo ISIS in syria?
You believe that? lol

CONGRESS JUST FLEW OVER MY HOUSE

>unnamed Israeli operative
The (((Israeli))) operative is unnamed because it's the same one that briefed them on Iraq, Afghanistan and the Syria chemical weapons.

Attached: chemical attack.jpg (513x519, 57K)

Remember when Trump said a desperate Obama would declare war on Iran to win re-election? Also if you honestly think Congress has to declare war for us to bomb shit you are retarded, Congress has been letting executive branch run shop and engage in illegal wars while playing in their little slush fund generator shit pool for decades and Trump era is no fucking different. Things are more openly corrupt now than ever and only an actual retard could have swallowed drain the swamp and then kept the load in their gullet when Trump immediately started putting his incompetent and retarded children into his staff

Go back to r/The_Donald.

I am hearing conflicting info as to whether Bibi is in favor of war with Iran.
Maybe it was just chest thumping and the real possibility is scary?

Attached: split.jpg (800x533, 410K)

Nothing ever happens

Attached: andrew_jackson.png (630x628, 1.51M)

Based Chinese Nuclear Cavalry.

GUYS IT'S TRUE I JUST SAW AN ABRAHAM FLY OVER MY HOUSE

Attached: surf.jpg (232x292, 25K)

Draft or no draft eventually all of our homes are going to end up on their hands anyway.

>good goy die for your masters

Attached: serveimag11e.jpg (225x225, 5K)

Blessed are thy numbers.

What should i believe?

>dodging the draft
Pussy.

We could like...not want to MIGA, ya know?

we've only declared war 6 times in the history of America:
britain in the war of 1812
mexico in 1846
spain in 1898
germany and austria-hungary in WWI
and japan and germany in WWII

that's it.
6 times.
it's not going to happen.

>WW3 INCOMING
>WEEK 82
>ANY DAY NOW
>IRAN WAR STARTING ANY SECOND

Attached: irannukeslol.png (510x791, 28K)

I really think that these faggots will start WWIII.

>imminent attack
i've been hearing about this attack for some time now, you sure imminent is the right word? also attack?

Nope. If not my or my children, my grandchildren may have to fight off Chinese hordes, but I can promise that similar TRUE westerners won't go quietly. Americans in the east are pussies, same with Californians, but not the northwest, user. We're vicious.

Checked and correct

everyone who gets a draft order should do ((( something else))) instead
you're gonna die anyways so rather do something good for your country

>Fighting and possibly dying or worse to serve Israel and the jews
You’re too old to post here.

>US Congress is getting briefed today by an unnamed Israeli operative and other government officials about Irans imminent attack.
Good. Because (((puppetmasters))) never lie!

*me or my children

Gooks can stay where they're at, we don't need their dog murdering ways here.

I wish
fucking Q taards going
>soon
2 and a half years later still.
>Q Israel last
with the way Trump and congress suck jew dicks it is never and you fucking know it.

Attached: trust the plan. Qtarded.jpg (600x764, 89K)

It's getting to the point where people are going to become restless and blood is going to start to spill.

They ruined this country, and they're trying to ruin every other country so that there's no place to go to escape this horror.

It's going to bite them in their all-powerful Jew asses.

With lots of Nukes this time more than likely

underrated

Fucking idiot

Great, we need more public debt, higher oil prices and Jamal, your friendly neighbor, is feeling lonely these days.

Attached: image.jpg (1536x444, 706K)

Drop the meme flag Israeli faggot.

Truth is that the vast mojority of Americans don't care about Iran. They don't care if the women wear Hijabs, or if men fuck goats. Americans want to wake up, go to work, come back home to a meal and watch TV, Americans just want carry on with their lives peacfully just like Iranians want.

God Bless the Israeli people and the Israeli state.

Why is it that you retards always have to have elaborate reasons to comprehend stupid shit? You think a billionaire from Jew York who has jewish kids and grandkids needs to be blackmailed into serving the jews? Neck yourself because you are only a drain on our movement, mouth breather.