Boomer's Last Will

Wine Aunt recently died with no kids. She left all her money to a charity that pays it's Jewish CEO over $500k a year, while burdening us with her funeral costs and cleanup of all her hoarded cheap Chinese junk that she actually willed to us like we would want it. Why do boomers do this? Is it some last selfish attempt to get into heaven?

Attached: 1557104861583.jpg (1024x807, 109K)

Anyone pledging allegiance to anything other than their own country’s flag is a traitor and should be hanged.

First sentence of the boomer's post:

>I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and the republic for which it stands...

Why do ZOG bots do this?

So you do the same thing I did when my father died and left all his money to the IFCJ: Neptune Society cremation and sprinkling at sea ($600) and no memorial service. Canceled his funeral plans and took the balance of his $5k life insurance policy to start over in another state.

I would not spend a cent on her funeral or burial.
Let her corpse burn

This. FPBP

Don’t pay for her burial and renounce the will. The state will take her shit and pay for her body’s disposal. Easy peasy.

leftist shill. You faggots come in here larping as NAZIs day in and day out.

Based

>while burdening us with her funeral costs
If it's dead, it's not your problem anymore.

Attached: tmcrg.gif (500x375, 1.54M)

Not how it works. The government accidentally paid my mom's stepdad $10k extra in social security and didn't realize until ten years after he died. She doesn't work, so the IRS kept my dad's entire tax return to pay off some of it.
If you have a timeshare and die, the fees are included in your estate.
Jews always get their shekels.

Well, you still don't have to do anything about her funeral. It's not your problem.

My cremation was even cheaper at a local no frills crematorium. My parents were based and requested I spend as little as possible getting them cremated, and only having a free service done at a local catholic church. I didn't even donate.

I, a full blooded American, pledge allegiance to the flag of United States for Israel and the Zion Corp. for which it stands... and I also will go further with my assertion of loyalty to the Jews and wholeheartedly reject Christ, because Jews are God's chosen people.

May God Bless Israel... and the US support for Israel

No one cares

Based.
Boomers not only stole from their kids and grandkids, but they will waste all their money before dying and leave their kids with the expenses.

I couldn't be as awful as a boomer even if I tried

>other than their own country’s flag

Your pledge allegiance to America you pledge allegiance to Israel. Your country is both the military might and the cultural virus of the Jewish people.

In 2016 my boomer dad decided to announce that instead of giving christmas presents to family he would be giving huge donations to "socially conscious organizations" to "fight Trump." He hasn't given a goddamn thing to his kids or his grandkids since.

Boomers are the most retarded generation ever. And leftist boomers are the worst of them all.

Get a budget castket the kind that look like a cardboard box. If any other family members complain explain to them she had the money for it but donated it instead to some charity.

Honestly somewhat reluctant to do that as a leaf.

Sounds kosher.

Yeah the reason you are a loser is the boomers. Sucks to be you but thanks for letting us use you.lol topkek! Feel better now chump?

>In 2016 my boomer dad decided to announce that instead of giving christmas presents to family he would be giving huge donations to "socially conscious organizations" to "fight Trump." He hasn't given a goddamn thing to his kids or his grandkids since.

Holy fuck. I would never speak to my Dad ever again if he did that.

Hahaha at you. Congrats for winning the liser lottery

>tfw my grandpa left me a 1960 ford ranchero even though im not a carfag or even remotely interested in them
what am i supposed to do with it? i feel like selling it would be in bad taste because he had it for 55 years. it's still drivable but im scared of fucking it up.

>Wine Aunt recently

Attached: cool_story_bro_super.jpg (600x599, 53K)

>anti boomer thread
>1 post by id

why do you fags get baited so easy, each boomer thread you always spew the same shit and facts, we get it, boomers are retarded zogbots and lived so comfy that they spite their parents and rob their kids all because they lived in a age where the jew controlled them perfectly with controlled sources of information such as radio and tv.

Ask your church if they have a reusable casket the body is put in the coffin during the funeral mass and in the grave yard . But at the time of burying the body is wrapped with cloth and buried in the soil . Ask for a temporary grave.The grave is also re used after a year for other bodies to be buried after some time

>Wine Aunt recently died
such a bullshit, gen y crybaby story. If I were your parent, i would take you on vacation to the grand canyon and push you off the side.

youre a whiney little bitch.

Holy fuck we’re not that full

This.

Bury that CEO alive. If you don't fight you can only lose.

Kikes are fucked once white boomers are gone.
>Good times create weak men
doesn't only apply to whites.

>Your pledge allegiance to America you pledge allegiance to Israel.
as if the UK has less ties to israel than America...you better learn your situation, nigel bertenstien.

>while burdening us with her funeral costs
why don't the funeral costs come out of her estate before any money is given to any party?

>what am i supposed to do with it? i feel like selling it would be in bad taste because he had it for 55 years. it's still drivable but im scared of fucking it up.
Im not sure there has ever been a bigger pussy on Jow Forums than this bitch.

>last selfish attempt to get into heaven
EXACTLY what it is. but if they actually read the bible they'd know you can't get saved by your works alone. in other words, this bullshit doesn't cut it.

>just burn the body at the riverside then kick it into the river, it's free.

Hope she had a good life with her wine and furbabies!! Must be exciting to know when you die that nobody will give a shit.

This happens only in Mumbai where land is very expensive . And scarce so there are no graveyard being bult . The average 450 sqft house would cost about $200,000 .with $400 being middle class monthly salary . Also property prices double every 10 years

This.
1776 > 1948

T.boomer.

Relegion Plays a very important part in India . I as a catholic can only be Buried in a Christian symmetry . And same applies with cremation of Hindus and Paris being eaten by vultures . And Muslims in Muslim symmetry

they are the most brainwashed generation. their parents had a little more time without propaganda. after them we have the internet so we began to be curious and explore and think. boomers do not think for themself. of course, angry boomers here, some of you do. but this is why i think boomers are lost cause generation

Very nice QRD leaf, but the boomer blight must be discussed. Believe it or not, some anons think mummy and daddy dindo nuffin. The world will be a better place when they are all dead and gone. Also the summer fags are coming....

i truly believe life will be better in ways we cannot imagine once that cursed group is gone

Just drive it on the weekends in the evening. You need to enjoy that badboy.

>muh Israel muh jews...
fucking evangelists niggers

Honor your grandfather, treat the car well and drive it for fun now and then. What's so tough about that?

Is it in good shape? Maybe consider selling it/loaning it to a museum?

I have a millionaire boomer gay uncle that's going to leave all his money to the sierra club. Fucking boomers

>The absolute state of protiies

>polacks killing a jewish effigy
>while 90% of U.S Jow Forums posters are cutfags

lol, U.S is Israels little bitch, so is every Jow Forums US poster

Attached: pjimage-8-696x435[1].jpg (696x435, 89K)

Talk to a lawyer. Any inheritance should be net after expenses. Don't do any work yourself. Hire people to do it. The charity can get what remains.

Attached: 1fe.png (658x662, 59K)

I can't wait for Shaniqua to beat you senseless in your old age home while you're too drugged up and confused to tell anyone about it. Remember, diversity is our strength.

Toss her in the dumpster

Boomers are fuckign worthless and should be shot.
They have destroyed everything and cry that their children aren't giving them any grand kids. I laugh at them.

Learn about it, nigger. If your old ass man could keep it up, so can you

They also want you to take care of them once all money is blown out of the window.

Great advice user

my grandpa left me a room full of tools, welding machine, spanners, etc
best thing a man can leave behind

There is no heaven/afterlife in Judaism, only the endless darkness of sheol.

In the UK, you can pay for funeral costs directly out of the deceased's estate. Their bank will usually let you pay the funeral directors from the deceased's bank account even before you are named as an executor of their will, maybe something similar in US?