Serbia introduces life sentence amid EU criticism

>Serbian lawmakers have voted to introduce life imprisonment without parole for the gravest criminal acts, despite criticism from the Council of Europe’s top human rights official.

>Parliament on Tuesday approved the changes to the Balkan country’s criminal law with 159 votes in the 250-member assembly. Lawmakers from several opposition parties boycotted the vote.

>The new legislation envisages life sentence for such acts as the killing or rape of a child or a pregnant woman. It resulted from a petition launched by the father of a teenage girl who was raped and killed in 2014.

>The Council of Europe Human Rights Commissioner Dunja Mijatović has warned that the law is in violation of the European Convention on Human Rights because it does not envisage the possibility of conditional release or sentence review.

Attached: srbija-kazna-dozivotnog-zatvora-ubojstvo-silovanje-2c023112f7c32495c958dd5aeff9d7d1_view_article_new (860x460, 84K)

How it works elsewhere:
>get sentence for your crime
>check if you're still dangerous
>yes? stay in prison and get another review in a few years
Serbia:
>let's go back to 19th century law and order memes because it appeals to retards

Attached: 1536019686009.jpg (203x240, 12K)

just kill them instead

Nope, 19th century laws would be execution in public for any rape or murder.
It is btw also gods law from the bible, it's not an optional thing.
Aside from that all these Arabs who passed through Serbia didn't rape anyone due to them knowing that we still do lynchings there.
They have no papers, no one knows they are there, when we catch doing that he just disappears and no one in the world will notice it.

You seem worried Muhammad

Attached: 4554555.jpg (540x720, 178K)

How it really works
>hardline penalty
>decrease in that sort of crime

Actually the law is harsher than what they report. The sentencing will be lifelong slave labour without chance to parole or appeal.
That's the literal translation of the term used in the law.

Does it really though? No one wants to be soft on such offenders (except Swedes) but even though Saudi Arabia still has executions, they are still leaders in underage gay prostitution.

No one wants your stone age morality Mohammed.

Removing people permanently, also removes their genes permanently.
We should really just execute them.

The punishment is lifelong slave labour. This is a tradition there, criminals are not just supposed to die, they have to work hard to undo the damage to society they have caused.

Muslims on suicide watch

What are you talking about? Muslims would stone the victim and let the guy free.
See this guy and his flag

Meanwhile, around a week and a half ago, Croatian Supreme Court reduced 30-year sentence to a 25-year to this guy. (Pic related)

His crime?

He stabbed his pregnant girlfriend 88 times killing her and the child.

We have become cucks BEYOND salvation.

Attached: David Komšić.jpg (680x403, 67K)

I don't get this. Many EU countries have life sentences without parole, including mine, but the EU doesn't say dick about such laws if they are already "fait accomplis" so to speak.

It's like with Poland and their alleged political tampering with their constitutional court, stacking it with judges perceived to be friendlier to the ruling government. This being grounds for disciplinary procedures from the EU, initiated by that bloated vagina Frans Timmermans, who is from my country.

We don't even have a constitutional court, where judges rule on the constitutionality if passed laws.
Our Senate performs that function, which is an elected body. So our laws get politically tampered with by default. Crickets from the EU.

God I hate the EU. Truly the new Pharisees.

That sort of slave labor can be bad for the nation since you have work gangs of criminals being allowed to steal jobs from decent folk if there's enough of them. Really in the cases that Sebia authorized life imprisonment for there's no real way for them to set right what they set wrong and they may as well just be killed.

Is he even white?

Not good enough. They should introduce the death penalty instead, or labor camps to make use of these people. If you kill someone intentionally you shouldn't have the right to freedom or your own life. Either execute such people or force them to work until they perish. It's the only humane thing to do.

He is Bosnian. His whole family tree has a criminal background.

They, as a family, have literally been kicked out and BANNED to enter their home village by other countymen since they have commited massive frauds and exploits around the village area in Bosnia.

I meant countrymen

good now we just need to fix sentacing of under 16 minors
cuz in serbia if you decide to burn people alive or murder them in cold blood aslong as youre under 16 you cant be persecuted at all

Lol, no. You can't be forced to work while here while imprisoned.

Good for Serbia. Fuck the EU.

Based Serbro
Ole Ola Ole Ola Kosovo e Serbia!

Attached: download.png (900x614, 388K)

>by the father of a teenage girl who was raped and killed in 2014
Damn i remember that case,the media has been reporting it all summer just so they could find her body somewhere in a small town near Belgrade even tho she was kidnapped in Subotica.Also she was the same age as me so even to this day i feel bad when i think about her and her fate.

Attached: 2362626.jpg (400x400, 22K)

>creating laws that will make you not eligible for the EU
very nicely done

David Komšić...

lol

Oh fuck the fucking plutocracy the worst crimes against humanity all come from them.
DO NOT RAPE AND MURDER CHILDREN
Simple.

>how it goes
>stone them
>t LARP Mus