2ND BREXIT REFERENDUM INCOMING

>MPs will get a vote on whether to hold another referendum if they back the EU Withdrawal Agreement Bill,

>If MPs reject the bill, she warned them a negotiated exit would be "dead in the water" and Brexit could be stopped.

EITHER VOTE AGAIN AND AGAIN TILL YOU GIVE THE RIGHT ANSWER OR WE'LL STOP BREXIT FOR YOU :^)

I'm not fucking voting in any 2nd referendum, I voted once and they ignored it.
To quote Dubya. FOOL ME ONCE....

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48357017

Attached: 1.png (634x597, 170K)

Labor has already rejected it.

Its the same shit with trump. our democracy is dying because the people vote for the wrong outcome :^)

Vote correct this time goyim!

>TWO FUCKING YEARS SINCE THE FUCKING VOTE
>STILL IN THE EU

fucking hell, leave already so we can drum up support in our own countries to also flee from the fucking soiviet union 2.0

>Loses 4 to 1 to LATVIA.

Remove the Nordic Cross from your flag. You do not deserve it if you're so terrible at hockey.

Leaving the EUSSR is against the rules of the EUSSR.

Who gives a shit about hockey

This is why people want to eradicate the government and why the government want to disarm the people

wtf welcome to El Mundo de Bozo
vote vote vote and vote yet again til you vote correctly
hang tough bong brothers
digits say you can outlast the fucks

Attached: LH_pf.gif (416x312, 1.38M)

Countries that can play it and not lose to LATVIA.

Would be nice if the second would end with a favoring exit, with a bigger margin.

Vote for Are Nige Brexit Party on Thursday. Show them how neverendum's will turn out!

Attached: are nige brexit party incoming.jpg (1200x630, 82K)

It's a two pronged problem. One issue is that the EU was made by retards who remembered to copy everything from the US's system of states except the "you're here forever" bit, and are desperately trying to damage control by making life worse for Britain for no real reason other than spite. Meanwhile, the elites of Britain, like most elites in the current world, have absolutely no pulse on the citizenship and think it is the pre-9/11, pre-recession world were everyone loved migrants because they drove prices down. Both sides are sabotaging this in hopes that people will accept a referendum that the British people SHOULD reject.

The second ref idea was rejected months ago in parliament.

NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

We should go to fucking war with them. Nuke them if you will.

Well. They are removing democracy as a legitimate method of changing governments.
It's almost like they dont know that democracy exists to keep them alive.

Civil war then?
But you will be accused with
>being anty-semitic
>again

The dead cannot accuse others.

Good point :D

they won't let us leave

Attached: 36099617.png (500x574, 43K)

What happened to you lot, Bob? We used to have a blast killing eachother in the bush, killing Germans together, what happened, mate... Where did it all go so wrong?

On the bright side, if you do leave, won't you guys get african immigration instead of european? Are you 100% sure the brexit thing is a bright idea?

This is her last ditch effort to save her deal. It won't get through and she will hopefully be replaced by an actual brexiteer who will WTO us.

Imagine britain had a real leader, someone that would have just picked up the phone the day after the referendum, called junker and told him "we're out bitches".

Instead you get this witch meandering for two years to do nothing.

The vote was three years ago.

But Jow Forums told me that democracy and voting works!

The tories will never ever let us leave.
Neither will labour.

>they won't let us leave
your elites don't want you to leave
uh uh uhbama weighed in on a sovereign nation's referendum, colluding with the ((( ))) that be in defiance of centuries of cultural norms, burger elites and their cosmopolitan masters don't want you to leave
Merkel would sell her left milkzenbooben to force you to stay
mercon would suck Theresa May's femdong like a crackpipe to keep the UK in the globalist penitentiary that is the EU
justin trudeau just may cry (wearing a scottish kilt and eating haggis)
new zealand would outlaw unsupervised marking of ballots
Brexit for the fuckin lulz

Right now under May it doesn't look particularly promising, but she has already agreed that after this vote she is going to resign. If the conservatives don't put up someone who is pro-brexit then they have learned nothing and will self-destruct.

nah people here get bored easily. it didn't happen in 5 minutes the way they wanted so now theyre all like why bother guys, better to stay in. im not even joking.

Three years

immigration doesn't just happen. the eu open borders just means lots of migrants rather than immigrants. they can easily fuck off. none eu immigration can be controlled and has literally nothing to do with the eu. we have very poor governments who don't know how to govern.

>another referendum
Any other referendum should be boycotted by Brexit supporters. Don't campaign or vote at all.

Reee you must leave!
Here, the support for France leaving the UE is failling way down cause of your example

Attached: mfwkk.jpg (250x241, 7K)

German engineered.

Kek

Attached: 1557743408533.png (600x600, 102K)

Just fuck yourselves, bongs.

It seems to me that Europe is absolutely full of weak leaders. Leading the whole continent into awful levels of stagnation.

>Second ref not going to happen
>Deal rejected
>First ref have to be respected
I like where this is going.

just speed things up m8
so we can get this show on the road

Speed it up and get out.

Latvia's pretty good at it, actually, given their size. Hockey is a big thing down there. They've beaten national teams of stronger countries before.

A win of 51,5 to 48,5 is not a proper vote you retard

If they have a second referendum, you guys should burn every government building on the island.

Your democracy is under direct assault. They’ve already outlawed free speech. That only leaves open rebellion. Your government has no legitimacy anymore if it can just ignore the will of the people. You have a moral obligation to stand up to it.

>You need at least 60% to oppose our decision, unless you get at least 60%. Then you need at least 70%.

Why are you pro brexit?

Latvia is my underdog, always, but I always cheer for Finland. I hope the refs aren't in Russia's pockets again this year like they were the last time Finland fought Russia for the gold.

What's with all the Remainer shills trying to convince people not to vote in a second ref?

LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE LEAVE

Stop using comparisons to the USSR as a pathetic attempt at an insult. You clearly have no idea of the horrors of communism.

This, there was a vote and we chose to leave, (well I voted remain), the voted needs to be honoured and if there is a second referendum I’ll be 100% supporting leave. Most of my friends also voted remain, but have voiced the same concerns about how undemocratic a second referendum would be and will also be fully backing leave.

STOP VOTING THE WRONG WAY LADS

>votes to leave
>no no we will delay it cause im cunt
>dissent continues
>hoho we talkin 'bout a soft brexit or a hard black brexit?
>k we will let you vote but if it is nono then we automatically cancel brexit
>wat would happen if it passes?
>we will just keep delaying it, hoho.

Attached: Theresa-May.jpg (615x411, 47K)

That's what I think they are hoping. Force another referendum and hope that people are so sick of the whole thing they decide it will just be easier to stay in.

But, there might be an even higher Leave vote, just to stick two fingers up to the System.

But if there is a second referendum and Stay wins this time. That is seriously going to damage peoples already misguided views of what a Democracy is. And it really could end up turning in to a Civil War.

Typical politician really. We'll never do that, We'll never do that, We'll never do that, We'll never do that, We're going to do that.

>having a vote is undemocratic

Really makes you think.

I am going straight for the jugular when the economy collapses.

>But if there is a second referendum and Stay wins this time. That is seriously going to damage peoples already misguided views of what a Democracy is.

You realise that's the literal definition of democracy right? People changing their mind.

Orwell couldn't have put that better.

We have the decision.

Okay let's leave and join the EEA and EFTA like Brexiteers supported prior to the referendum.

>People changing their mind
Yes and once the first referendum has been adhered to remainers are welcome to have a referendum whenever they want to join the EU.

That would be an even bigger disaster to rejoin at a later date. We would lose the £ for sure.

>I'm not fucking voting in any 2nd referendum, I voted once and they ignored it.

Listen to this goy! If you truly want Brexit then only let Remain vote on it!

Attached: YOU ARE A HUNDRED YEARS EARLY TO BE FACING ME.webm (640x360, 794K)

It isn't like Stalins USSR but certainly resembles the USSR of the 70s and 80s in quite a few areas.

Letting people vote again on an issue because you didn't like the outcome is indeed very undemocratic. It's necessary for leaders to accept the results of a vote.

>Vote leave again, they'll surely listen to you this time!!!
I voted to leave.
Leave won.
They ignored the vote anyway.
It proves fundamentally that voting is pointless.

The EUSSR has a long history of ignoring votes and forcing people to vote over and over till they give the 'correct' answer, they did it with the Irish for example some years ago.

>2nd ultimatum backed up with nothing more than the threat of pouty faces incoming
Shouldn't have given up your guns

>One issue is that the EU was made by retards who remembered to copy everything from the US's system of states except the "you're here forever" bit,
They actually did copy that, but Britain demanded that article 50 be inserted in the Lisbon treaty if they were to ratify it. Originally there was no way to leave except with the agreement of all parties.

Based May, helping us to shoulder keeping the EU afloat.

Attached: EUmoney.png (778x489, 69K)

Italy net contributors? I don't believe that.

So you think sitting back, not voting and taking their whole dick up your ass is better? For fuck’s sake, if everyone adopts this mentality than remain will win and they’ll be like ‘see :^) I knew you’d pick the right answer eventually :^) :^)’
if the vote is Leave AGAIN, they’ll be twice as pissed off and guess what? The serpent will show it’s true colours to the rest of the world, or they’ll give the UK what they want. It’s about making a stand, don’t roll over like a lame dog because you will be put down slowly and insidiously.

Up to our government. We don't need to accept any immigration, whether African or European, the reason we do is because our rulers are compromised.

We never actually had it, either. The issue of whether or not a state could secede wasn't considered settled until after our Civil War. It wasn't even addressed by the founders.

For the time being I am fairly optimistic that they will fail to stop brexit, for the simple fact that the withdrawal agreement is still incredibly unlikely to get through, and once it fails May will step down as agreed with the 1922 committee. If the conservative party doesn't put a brexiteer in the head position, then they are committing electoral suicide. Not just that, but there is a lot of internal pressure within the party for a brexit PM, and May has largely lost the confidence in her party precisely because she backstabbed those within the party who wanted a proper brexit. If the next leader isn't a brexiteer, then the party would have really learned nothing. Ultimately, I think the internal pressure will force them to put a brexiteer in. May's move to offer a second referendum is her final attempt at pushing her deal through, but realistically her government is finished and they are just trying to damage control the next leader. As evidenced by Hammond's comments that the next leader doesn't have a mandate to harm the economy

Just do what we did, fuck them

This pedo remainder bitch is useless

I could see this argument being played out forever more though.
>If they ignore it this time it will really be push comes to shove!

I don't see anything changing. They ignored our vote. That in itself is a disgrace and yet what happens? Nothing.

And they'll probably rig any 2nd vote too.
The very idea of a 2nd vote should be unthinkable and yet here we are.

how do you think we feel lol

I'm surprise there hasn't been a riot yet.

Then you just loose and they all say it is the will of the people to stay now the boycott will be swept away in your media and most people will forget.

Sail to a continent hollowed out by disease, wrest it from the native population in the name of the crown, defeat the only other colonial power in the vicinity, decare themselves indpendant and then get said only other colonial power to help us beat their asses?

Someone should get a map and cross out where it says 'United Kingdom' and write 'Iran' on it and hand it to John Bolton.

I'm fucking okay with this!!!

>Brexit overturned.
>President Biden.
>Skinheads eternally BTFO.

Will people in the 2020s even remember all the evil, ugly shit that happened in 2016?

Sounds like it's about to be erased and forgotten.

Nice try, babydicks. You could only fool the normal people into not voting for a single election and depended totally on Russian bots.

Now it's back to the sadistic far right being an extreme fringe group shrieking into the wild.

Attached: charles-manson-0.jpg (968x681, 44K)

Don't change what works!

Tell me, when has a US President failed to win re-election absent a recession?
Biden isn't going to happen. After the convention, the ads of him on tape saying what white men are the problem with American and 'I have no empathy for the financial struggles of Millennials' will blanket the country.

You're the bad guy, dum dum.

Attached: IMG_20190217_072544.jpg (522x816, 138K)

Democracy is their tool to controll the masses to begin with, time to do away with it and expose the lies

DID SOMEONE SAY "IRAN??!"

Attached: _20190518_160146.jpg (524x378, 46K)

Riots happen for a reason. Pressure builds. Look at the headlines, from MPs down to the public everyone with a pair of eyes can see this is an absolute farce. Tories have already haemorrhaged almost all support nationally, and the longer this is drawn out the more it serves to highlight, even to the most ignorant NPCs just how disconnected and self-serving the govt is. This is all necessary, and inspires change. It may not be evident now, it may feel utterly hopeless, but something always, always throughout history, buckles eventually. Everything in due course. If the masses don’t wake up fast enough, the elite’s punitive egos will do it for them.

>Have another referendum
>Everyone vote to remain
>Take over the EU
>Profit?
With the rise of the right throughout Europe I'd actually vote to remain this time. Brexit party are going to win according to every poll. Put that together with the rise of the right and we could actually take over the whole EU in very short order.

So far EU hasn't done anything to prevent them from leaving.

This.

Fuckin do it already, fuckin pakis.

Good luck with that. The part they let us vote on has very little power. They lie that we can change it from the inside when it is not possible

Bongs are beyond pathetic. The whole Europe has to put up with your bullshit politics because you're so fucking incompetent.
>tiresome.jpg

>I'm not voting in a second referrendum
then you will be to blame if they win

??? What the fuck are you even talking about? You don’t have to put up with anything. Your politics are your own, and our politics are ours. What is your point? Are you too afraid to leave the EU yourselves, you need us to do it first?

What else can UK do than have people vote again and this time with something little more specific than 'leave' or 'remain'.
They can wait for another election to get new parliament that can decide how they should leave or if they leave at all.

Attached: 80percentcocaine.jpg (472x357, 21K)