youtube.com/watch?v=SRj_B7uvz5o
youtube.com/watch?v=U6KB5RFcfVs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiSf1IAJ0XU
youtube.com/watch?v=QfCQk5Bz09s
youtu.be/vEEmzIfaCr0?t=2545
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

this is textbook harassment

Attached: elle reeve.jpg (470x2048, 196K)

VICE fears the boomer.
youtube.com/watch?v=TJT1HQ79CX4

Attached: 1531159458252.png (380x349, 52K)

fat fugly freemason faggot

>freemason
is this true, i don't doubt it

No, he's an american patriot, dedicated to archiving the true treasures of your culture.
youtube.com/watch?v=9ArP5jYI-0g

What is the evidence for that? I heard it a few times but no reasoning given

I want to become like him when I'll finally become a boomer. Can't wait.
youtube.com/watch?v=oEWRUtTyNzk

>this is the life asian female lover white males chose
youtube.com/watch?v=SRj_B7uvz5o
youtube.com/watch?v=U6KB5RFcfVs
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiSf1IAJ0XU

Attached: 1537987945023.jpg (635x493, 56K)

oh no

Attached: 1503936628225.png (677x351, 14K)

yet another example of how much of PUSSIES conservatives are.
you assholes are too chicken shit to even defend your own home.

>checkmark
Oh no

>playing vigilanity justice as a foreigner in the Philippines
Not a smart idea.

Attached: peak performance.jpg (1200x766, 144K)

Jim is a good guy

Who is this fag?
What happened to hot wheels?

Attached: file.png (256x216, 72K)

i wish a white bitch would. the little white cock will feel like a dragon dildo after her 10th consecutive hour.

This.

(((they))) gave him the Moot treatment

Jesus. Why does it take so much out of your existence just to say vote Trump or vote Brexit without being turned into a public enemy because you dared to post it on a chan?

Attached: Dems.jpg (368x475, 20K)

The site got too big and too expensive for hotwheels, so he sold it to Jim.
But he seems like a nice guy.

Anyone else read this top to bottom?

This is fucked up

ARE JIM'S PIGS OK!?!?!?

yea kek

Someone give me a rundown.
Now.

Holy fucking cringe
Somebody include my comment in the cringe compilation

I wonder how firetires is doing? I read he was getting worse around the time 8ch traded hands.

someone tell Duterte VICE loves drugs

Attached: biographer.jpg (840x610, 58K)

unlimited boomer works.

Attached: 1507969823621.jpg (966x966, 139K)

dat toupee lel

Some gay ass bait, mutt.

same same

Pretty much what he tweeted.
Elle Reeve, some nobody kike bitch and a camera guy broke into his house to interview him.
Then he posted a long back and forth email chain with Elle where he repeatedly kept declining her offer to interview him, yet she showed up at his place anyway and even broke inside.
And now he made the video.

All of this over some spergs posting their shooting manifestos on his website, because it's one of the only few free websites left on the internet, where anybody can post anything. And afaik those post were very shortly deleted anyway, so who gives a fuck?
But if the law won't punish him, then Elle Reeve will make sure to shame him. Fucking disgusting. These kikes are really going out of their way to earn another holocaust.

Attached: 1507981066636.png (1920x1080, 763K)

Lmao if you speed it up by 25% this slowtalking boomer retard sounds almost like a normal speaker

interesting stuff. These interviews are hit pieces and he acted smartly to deny them. They don't do "reporting", they attack who needs to be attacked.

He's still around. Interview with him last January at timestamp. youtu.be/vEEmzIfaCr0?t=2545

>The only thing i envy about hot wheels is his dick size

Attached: 1550828500358.jpg (1920x1080, 310K)

this

Attached: based duterte.jpg (726x499, 146K)

Jim and Josh got hotwheels addicted to heroin and flip prostitutes and held him hostage for a couple of years until he agreed to sign ownership of infinity over to Jim.

>DEM EBIL NATZEES
But Jim, you ARE the Nazi. Didn't you get the memo?

We need to start arresting journalists. These "people" are a threat to civilization as we know it. They are radicalizing former liberals into bloodthirsty totalitarian Race-Marxists

Why does he look like a pedo?

Attached: 98679887098.png (466x343, 125K)

A ты глaзacтый, Mикoлa.

Attached: 1558361286988.png (830x527, 74K)

>I've been following double chan for years

Yeah sure you have.

Leftist journalists are such scumbags.

>These interviews are hit pieces and he acted smartly to deny them. They don't do "reporting", they attack who needs to be attacked.

This.

Never talk to the media.

sauce?

Are we getting trolled here? How does this clueless boomer control 4+Jow Forums.

He sounds slightly retarded.

They really are. Fucking (((vice)))

Attached: JOhAqn029zG2oBrJqvmtY2JVRFSj6-kYJMNOW130_ak.jpg (640x452, 87K)

apparently he's a recovering cancer patient. cut him some slack, he did make vice look like complete shitbags

Own doesn't mean control.

We are not protecting our homes from you.
We are trying to protect you from our justice.

Attached: 8chaan jew.jpg (920x455, 72K)

>In Nazi Germany...
hurrr dems r da real racists

8-chan log is two reptilian snakes

Attached: 1200px-InfiniteChan∞chanLogo.svg - Copy.png (384x293, 19K)

if I ever see a vice journalist I am unironically beating them up in minecraft

>Without giving us a chance to update, remove or edit them before discrediting us.
>Ethical journalism
These kikes wouldn't know ethics if it hit them in the face

Jim's a faggot asshole who stole infinitychan.

>right wing archiving websites
What the fuck?
No.
Just no.

Attached: 1366830772552.jpg (460x419, 37K)

fucking this, really gay

this no idea why anyone cares what happens to sell out Jim. at least gook moot's an honest swindler while Jim pretends he's some good guy while selling everyone out

>muh jews
this is why thisll get buried, theyll just call him crazy and deny, deny, deny and everyone will believe them because this guy sounds like a schitzo retard

>Archiving anything is right-wing
top kek
It gets more hilarious as time goes on.

Attached: bang.png (1276x630, 467K)

its literally, "PLS DONT COME DOWN ON ME JEWS, IM ON YOUR SIDE I DONT LIKE NAZIS PLEASE DONT HURT ME KIND JEWS"

Based LGBT flag poster.

Wait, lefties support mudslimes.
Mudslimes hate Jews.
>implying lefties are in fact Jews

Attached: 1555184823112.gif (968x172, 47K)

Basically they're not accountable for anything they publis, no matter how false.

Who controls the past, controls the future, aint it?

No tits and an overbite.

If that were a white woman, men wouldn't look twice. What makes the same features ugly in a white or black woman but attractive in an Asian?

He went out of his way to deny that.
5:00

Pretty sure he was shitposting irl. I've brought up the holocaust ironically to shutup leftists. It works and is hilarious.

He became a Christian and now spends his time designing fonts.
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT

Jim is a white man living in the Phillippines. He was already a loser.

Doesn't VICE or vice news at least regularly shit all over the Philippines and their "far-right" President?

Now they're even breaking into people's homes, i think this would be very concerning for the authorities

8ch dont even seem to be talking about this, its out today.

>none of them who try to interview me are real news agencies like Fox News or ABC
hahaha
VICE BTFO

Attached: laughing.gif (480x258, 1.43M)

>lives in philippines
>owner of 8ch
gee user i dunno...

Attached: 1502486501440.png (575x564, 517K)

Bored me to death when he started to talk about Jewish persecution in Nazi Germany.

>autism speaks
kek i love this guy

i hate 8ch but this guy is good

hes an uber autist that wouldnt hurt a fly, he whouldve shot them all. i woudlve.

they targeted an autist calm down rabbi

Why would you hate 8ch? Nothing wrong with freedom or?

this. you may as well try to persuade me by crying about the scouring of the shire.

Attached: scouring_of_the_shire.jpg (900x584, 221K)

>He went out of his way to deny that.

He goes out of his way to hide the fact that Jews race and makes them seem that to be jewish you have to be religious.

>im christian, not a jew

it's just a narrative to btfo journo scum, using their own lingo, of course he doesn't really believe this

It doesn't work it's playing Calvinball. You're playing a game where your opponent set up all the rules to be disadvantageous to you and even if you somehow still "beat" them at their own game they can change the rules at any time to make themselves the winner again.

Even the ebil nazis themselves were a victim of this. They didn't start the whole political violence meme, the SA started as a bodyguard unit because communists would show up and attack NSDAP members wherever they went which were tactics leftists used on pretty much anyone they didn't like for decades by then. Now the popular understanding of history has been retconned to the point where post people think the Nazis one day for no reason at all just started attacking people in the streets including this dummy.

Hiroshiils need to gas themselves

ITS WEAK, AND IM SICK OF IT IT LEADS NOWHERE

>Eightchan is owned by some old boomer

lol wut

Go away, Elle! Nobody likes your disgusting website other than cum guzzling faggots.

Attached: 1533178612059.jpg (400x400, 30K)

Listen to the hotwheels interview here he explains how he founded infinity and how Jim eventually aquired it.

When free speech subjects you to home invasion, society has fallen. Buy your bunkers, protect your offspring and never EVER remain silent.

Elle Reeve used to hangout with Millennial Matt when she was on the east coast. They had a close relationship unlit Charlottesville. He stopped seeing her after he biased reporting on the subject.

Attached: 60A57224-C73C-4F48-AEBC-23C799DE37B9.jpg (1229x1750, 1.16M)

>cancer
Shit sorry I insulted your toupee Jim I actually wear one too after cancer. Relistening to the hw interview he says 8ch continues to exist because it's Jim's vanity project vis a vis hiromoot and their history so thx Jim tho it's a shame you let one tard after another control Jow Forums qhich is why I prefer this ceaspool

yep

Shes not attractive.

based and BohemianGrovePilled

the virgin hiro vs the chad jimbo?

Attached: Untitled.png (751x301, 343K)

>They had a close relationship unlit Charlottesville. He stopped seeing her after he biased reporting on the subject.

Can you please be more careful with your writing? It's painful to read this.

>hide the fact that Jews are not a race but a religion
Into the trash you go

>broke inside

What a fucking cuck. He had a perfect opportunity to legally waste a few Vice faggots