This new Alabaman abortion law will be a success! Now we will be able to fill our white ethnostate with plenty of...

This new Alabaman abortion law will be a success! Now we will be able to fill our white ethnostate with plenty of double digit IQ incest babies.

Attached: images.jpg (226x223, 11K)

extremely low quality thread, OP, stick to twitter blog posting.

love is love, bigot

Extremely low quality post, please kill yourself.

Incest love is degenerate

Get the fuck off Jow Forums you shit posting asshole.
uh.. please.

Attached: not even bait.png (500x522, 64K)

No thank you. Get off this thread cousin-fucker.

You have ultra autism

Attached: 1557757082050.jpg (703x685, 151K)

incest rate is higher in the black population btw

Any actual evidence of incest being at all common in Alabama? No? Sage.

I've actually been meaning to ask about this.

Why is Alabama associated with incest in the states? Statistically the US like most western countries have a VERY low rate of consanguinity, so what's with the meme?

Attached: consanguinity.jpg (1280x860, 171K)

We need to shift the Alabama inbred meme to be about the jews. Alabama hasn't inbred to the degree to having created a new, weaker gentic line. They can literally tell European jews apart from Europeans because they slept with their siblings so often.

>our
>implying you're white

Like you can tell the difference in Alabama.

lefties usually project onto normal whites what their shitskin pets do on a regular basis

It was an insult that was coined during and shortly after the American Civil War directed completely at the Southern states. There is a reason why it persists today and is pointed only at those states that participated in the war on the side of the Confederacy.

Its actually an insult at the hinterland and mountain folk. Those same West Virginians and Appalachians who fought for the union were demonized for not being urbanized and modern. Dumb city-niggers have applied the insult to every white person that doesn't hold their views.

The hats are an odd choice. I've never seen anyone in Alabama wear hat like that. Maybe OP has confused Alabama and Texas? Yankees are often ignorant of Southern geography and get all their knowledge of the South from Andy Griffith and Dukes of Hazzard reruns.

Attached: ngdkmx6x7epy.jpg (527x384, 43K)

Jealous Yankees. Alabama has low property taxes, minimal government regulation, extremely permissive gun laws and while we have shitholes like Birmingham, we also have areas that are like they were locked in time forty years ago.

Alabama black population is about 26% with a white population of 68%. The remainder is 4% Hispanic and 2% being whatever else. We have large urban black populations in Birmingham, Montgomery and Huntsville. There are also fairly large rural black populations, or "country blacks," who emphasize family and religion. While race mixing happens, it's generally frowned upon buy booth blacks and whites outside urban centers.

there is nothing wrong with pure brother sister incest I have read lots of manga and ero doujins. If I had a sister I'd fug her, and in my opinion if you have a sister and you arent marrying her there is something very wrong with you
>tfw no sister gf