Attached: pbs.webm (520x280, 2.73M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI
cbsnews.com/pictures/gun-ownership-rates-by-state/22/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be brazil
>Be tranny

I wish.

I'm stuck in commiefornia, so I'd welcome it with open arms.

Attached: zzzzz814129aad6c39b8a54bc8b5360db87a1.jpg (780x780, 77K)

I'm in Detroit, so I understand.

nukes arent real

>Be Brazil

Attached: hue.png (467x431, 292K)

i wish that was real.

>I only find satisfaction in fantasy
sad

Hello fellow Mittenfag. Have you noticed more of us on here lately?

Ja. The upswing has been noticeable.

explain

Be Brazilian
Be brown

Michigan is becoming more and more redpilled and Superior is going to succeed and become a new state. I will hopefully get back in time to help demolish the Mackinac Bridge and leave the LP to suffer their fate.

dago wop italy and buck tooth britian should get
nuked with every nuke on earth.

Actually in Detroit it metro Detroit area? Sup neighbor

Boston-Edison.

/kino/

>please dont use your telephones cause we need the line for official use during this emergency

>*gets up and uses the phone*

Why do women think they are the exception to everything?

Checked I can't say I hate the whole LP, we have some great areas still, lots of areas that are awful to but as a whole Michigan is alright, this fucking rain is killing me though, trying to get my boat launched and I can't get the last coat of paint on it, I'm either working or it's raining

Ohiofag here, I hope you do secede. Maybe we can forge an alliance for the first time in history.

Do not use the phone.
>runs to phone

Yup, that's America in a crisis.

It was somebody calling her. It's presumed it was the hubby in San Fran and the line went dead when the city was hit.

Michigan needs to be nuked from orbit desu

That's not so bad, I work in the city but don't live there anymore, did up untill about 5 years ago though. Live a little up 94 near the water now, I work 24 hour shifts and wasn't leaving my wife alone in the city while I was gone.

Neither of these retards noticed the phone ringing was the reason she went to answer it.

I always hated on Ohio but had only been through Toledo and a couple other places, I go to the Arnold's every year and last year was the first time I checked Columbus out, you guys aren't so bad, city seemed cool as fuck

Christ, this Spring has been pure shit. I've been trying to glass a canoe I made, but every chance I have, the weather is far too fucking cold to use West Systems epoxy. (Needs to be at least 60.) I'm about to smash up the canoe and use it for fire to keep warm.

Nah, no alliance. I might be a secessionist at heart, but I will never forgive Ohio for killing the pig in the Toledo War.

>Be Da Silva
>Get shot by off-duty cop!

Attached: 1557888674578.jpg (750x733, 286K)

Frank from Detroit EMS?

>don't use the phone
>telephone lines should be kept open for official use
Wot.

I'm fire not ems, don't know Frank, I'll be keeping an eye on the medics at my house to see who is one of us though.

What's the name of the movie?

Attached: 1555620230346.jpg (850x807, 235K)

Yeah I just glassed a spot on my boat a week ago or so, was one of the one off warm days we had without rain, first time using it but it came out great, I used the west systems repair kit they sell

Frank wears a flattop, is a little overweight and says "breakfast" with a weird slur.

BTW, DBN is looking for 2 FF right now. You'll need to get your EMT-B but the pay is better unless you're a Cap or Lou.

indiana jones crystal skull colorized

sauce

Testament.

"Mom, why is there dirt in our food?"

see this

"It's radioactive fallout, dear. Eat your cereal and shut up. I'll be in bed with Kevin Kostner while you're slowly dying."

More lefty propaganda. "Reagan shouldn't be outspending the soviets! We can't beat them! He's gonna start a nuclear war!"

>do not use the phone

did you understand this part?

I'm settling on tomorrow since it's supposed to be 74. I'm going to put up the portable garage I got from Harbor Freight tonight and put the canoe in it to glass it tomorrow.

Haven't glassed a boat before, so I'm nervous I'm going to fuck it up.

Thanks, I appreciate it, I got a pretty good side job where I make decent money, I'm in Detroit because I like the action, I left a better paying suburb for here, but I appreciate it I didn't know they were hiring, I'll have to pass it along to some friends.

Someone link that "We've been nuked" emergency broadcast that would have played out in America if the Ruskies nuked 'em in the cold war.
It's pretty chilling because it tells you the effects of radiation, and how to kill your loved ones and then yourself. It even says that the President will be doing the same with like minds.

It felt a lot like mudding a wall to me, really want bad at all, I was pretty nervous too, I love my boat and didn't want it to look shitty I almost just paid someone to do it but I hate paying people to do things when I could just learn myself, glad I didn't. I was only doing a small spot though.

We nuked ourselves into having the developed world's highest cancer rate already.

Night of the Giving Head

Attached: 201Opera.jpg (723x241, 31K)

thank god

Attached: file.png (590x330, 409K)

Everyone should watch Testament.

I feel the same way. The only things I won't mess with are my electrical (especially the 240) and gas lines. I'm willing to let my ego go and hire pros for those two things, but I'll gladly mess with everything else.

So are you just waiting for good weather to gel coat the spot now?

I'd like to see that too, couldn't pull it up googling just a bunch of faggy fake videos and media crying about the false alarm in hawaii awhile back.

I just painted over it with brightside top coat, it looks good for now but I repaint it pretty much every year if it doesn't start looking good I'll just redo it next year, I really don't know how it will hold up, I see recommendations all over the map on how I should have handled it so I just picked one and ran with it

I'm sure it looks fine. You ever seen some of those junkers on the Tittabawassee? Just dock next to one of those if you ever need to feel better about your boat.

It was his dying wish. We have to make it happen.

Attached: f0015043.jpg (700x1016, 79K)

That's how things work with LAN lines, user.

That movie is too fake

For sure, I get people stopping by it while I'm working in the marina asking how much to do their boats so it must look at least pretty good, then again some peoples boats are tore up so most things must look good compared to them. There are so many nice boats in Michigan abandoned that could still be fixed up that's how I got mine, it was on the hard for years so I got it for a steal, you would never guess looking at it now. Too many people afraid to just try and learn the work, I learned most of my boat reapair and a good portion of my construction knowledge either from books or just using YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=3c66w6fVqOI

>fallout 2
based as fuck

/comfy/

Attached: Cozynuke.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Are you talking about OP or the thought of nuking california

Attached: vietpepe.jpg (800x795, 191K)

>Wish in one hand
>Shit in the other
Which one gets filled first?

Attached: 3E4122352A9B45BBA0AFC4A83598C31D.jpg (569x428, 35K)

Same
Just end it already

Attached: 1558309162688.gif (330x204, 2M)

>The only things I won't mess with are my electrical (especially the 240) and gas lines.
Electrical is stupid simple. Gas lines definitely need to be left to the pros.

>not grabbing the fence

OH SHI-

fpbp

>Electrical is stupid simple.
I tried to wire a 3 way switch, fucked it up somehow and blew the main breaker. Yeah, I'll replace a plug or switch on the 120 but for new wiring, I just let myself be cucked by some Eastern European with a very thick accent and a 2002 Ford Econoline with mismatched paint on front quarter panel.

>back when T2 came out and that image was burned into my psyche

hawt

Attached: 1554872686617.jpg (700x1000, 172K)

Gentle reminder that ALL of Michigan is de jure Ohio land. Dont make us take even more of it by force; leave our land before we make you, mitten cucks.

Attached: th.jpg (354x534, 45K)

>t. Ohio nigger
You faggots just can't get the fuck over yourselves.

Gas is really just as easy or more really, once you get over the whole Hollywood idea that it just explodes easily, run your lines soap them up check for leaks and fix it if they leak, as long as you shut it off an air out before retrying you can do it as many times as it takes, I will do both but I do understand if anyone is uncomfortable with them it's worth just paying a pro for the peace of mind as they can be dangerous if you mess up. Most electrical is pretty simple but some of it can be a pain, rewiring a finished house, hell i still mess up 3 way switches half the time and have to redo them, but it's not too big a deal. The worst thing for me is mechanics, anything in a house I can do ok, but working on cars in mediocre at best, I do most of my own repairs but man it can take me some time, some simple jobs and I'm still down there working hours longer than I should be, still feels good when it's done knowing I learned something.

Oh shit op mutts blown the fuck out herpderpherpderpaàaaaaaaaaaaahahahahabdb

god i wish that were me

Just try us
cbsnews.com/pictures/gun-ownership-rates-by-state/22/

Nukes are terrifying, listening to hardcore history about the Jap nukes.

The "flash" fucking burns your skin immediately, after the blast and shockwave, like a good fucking 30 seconds to minute, everything just slowly starts catching fire...

Witnesses running towards the epicentre described "living dead" people, blacked and naked, just silently wander by.

I don't even want to know what the modern day shit can do.