Here's a simple dilemma we have in Frogland right now

Here's a simple dilemma we have in Frogland right now.
> Guy is a vegetable. No brain fonctions, no motor fonctions.
> Doesn't die. He needs to be fed artificially, have some maintenance and need to stay in a hospital but there's no "plug" to pull.
> Wife wants to euthanize him
> Parents refuses and use the courts to defend him
> Everyone is very angry.

What do you choose ?

Attached: Capture d%u2019écran 2019-05-20 à 10.24.25.png (650x455, 147K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terri_Schiavo_case
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Make sure he gets an african nurse, he will die in a week

this

He’s dead already, wife should just move on with that assumption.

He's not legally dead. Money is also a problem because tax payers are paying to keep a glorified vegetable.

fpbp

would they be so quick to unplug him if he were a Jew?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terri_Schiavo_case

quite impressed the wife hasn't just fucked off desu...oh wait, unless there's a will

>Here's a simple dilemma
you guys are fucked beyond repair France is dead the french peoples doesn exist anymore
>but somehow the life of a vegetable is something peoples should discuss
enslaved by the banks replaced and muddied by the plutocracy
the only thing the french man find to do
talk about a vegetable right to live

She wants either an inheritance or insurance payment. He needs to be dead.

this

Develop the technology to harvest energy from bodies like they did in The Matrix, turning the vegetables into batteries.

Amen.

Honestly, if the parents have the money to keep him alive good for them and let them do it. The bitch of a wife prob needs him to die to collect assets and this is the reason she wants him dead. It’s fucked up

Attached: BRILLIANT.jpg (795x595, 59K)

>keep him alive
the guy is a vegetable, what kind of life is that?
Why you so jaded? did a vagina hurt you?

can't let the wife win. He would understand, and if he doesn't, what's he gonna do about it - drop dead? lmao, yeah ok

If there's no chance of recovery, it seems that the taxpayer shouldn't pay for this, except as an act of kindness to his parents. But the parents ought to face the facts, however agonizing they may be, and consent to his being euthanized. If they can't muster the strength to do that, is the state obliged to prop up this vegetable to molly coddle them? If so, for how long? Forever? If pulling them plug destroys them emotionally, maybe it's not best that we do that. Thoughts?

>can't let the wife win, better to let the jew win.

If THIS is a big dilemma in France and your deteriorating country isn't, it's already over

The dude has no chance of recovery, he is a vegetable. Best to euthanize the poor fucker.
This way everybody wins
- the guy gets to die and be free of his caged soul
- the wife can get the benefits
- everybody can grieve and move on rather than spend another 5-10 years looking at one of their loved ones in that fucked up state. A shell of his former self.

This is why it is important that you inform your family members about your wishes should something of this nature befall you.

Stop paying the medical bills.
They'll kill him in less than a week

The answer is simple. Keep him alive, and in a basic level of comfort until he dies. Assign some nurses to him, and tuck him away comfy somewhere. If a society hasn't allocated enough people and resources to taking care of its sick, and in general if a society doesn't care for each other, then it has it's priorities wrong. And, if it gets to a point where there aren't the resources or people to take care of each other, than that society has bigger problems already, or hit a population cap and will plateau, and many of it's citizens will die off at that time due to poor planning, and selfish priorities.

Fuck notifying your family. Get a lawyer and get that binding in a legal document then no one can say shit

Its not your descision whether he lives or die no wonder brazil has cheap look on life

sure, you need to have a legal testament but it does not hurt to let your family know of your wishes.
Letting them find out by the lawyer rather than your own mouth is jew like behavior

>can't spell, can't use punctuation, spelling mistakes in a simple phrase

No wonder you support life for the mentally vegetative.
Do your family a favor, huff gasoline and go sleep on the road

edgy 14yo, you finaly it in bro. first time since 2016 XD MIGA'!

Attached: 1555661352916.png (434x524, 244K)

/thread

>Wife wants to euthanize him
You mean wife wants to stop keeping him alive artificially. They're not killing the guy, just finally letting god have him after being assholes and spending a ton of money keeping him "alive" arbitrarily.

Based for the wrong reasons. I agree, they need to let this man go with the lord and stop playing god.

either put him down or perform experiments on him....anything else is a waste

Is that an attempt at writing English?

HAHAHAHA
eat the brazil nuts out of my shit

>not your descision whether he lives or die
No, apparently that's entirely up to the doctors and everything in-between is irrelevant, it's no kind of life. The man won't recover and they're keeping him alive to flex their doctor penises for media attention until they get bored with it.

Who the fuck would want to be maintained in a vegetative state?

>wife wants to euthanize him
What a surprise that she wants to get dicked.

Hmmm. Welp. He's a frog, so pull the plug, set him on fire, beat the fire out with a six month old baguette, shoot him, stab him, rape the wife, throw the parents to the muslims, ferment any children into boozo for juncker, and turn the ICU into a mosque.
Howz dat?

Attached: Paris in spring.jpg (640x427, 122K)

He’s got parents that want him alive, if they have funds to do so why do you care? It’ll give someone a cushy job to make sure the guy is alive for the parents to see.

The wife should fuck off and leave, divorce him and get half his shit. But no, she doesn’t want half when she could get it all. Fuck that cunt.

I would do what HE wants and he wants to die
french here

Id say leave him alive. Could be a good medical case for understanding brain recovery and see if he ever makes any recovery at all.

Tough call, I guess his will doesn't include a clause about this scenario. Shame, really. I understand the parents wanting to keep him alive but I think the wife is in the right. It's undignified to be left in a state like this. I know I wouldn't want to be. It's time to let go.

I choose his death

is this moral?

No brain functions, he's already dead. It isn't killing him to euthanize him.

France and the cuck West are arguing about transgenders, braindeads and the fear of weapons while the chinese go full eugenism and mod their dna to be the next world's reich ..
who will win m8 ?

Attached: 1555706863873.jpg (960x390, 242K)

Fucking retarded premise.

>french
>no brain functions

OK and?

Divorce him and get half his assets, duuuh

If the parents want to take on that responsibility, then I don’t see why the wife can’t be released and move on.

Is she trying to get a payday out of it?

>Parents want him alive
The parents are therefore assholes.
They don't care about the guy, they care about themselves.

If one of my kids was in a vegetative state, I would not make him to live like a fucking turnip.
You probably also don't believe that people with down syndrome should be aborted

>Wife wants to euthanize him
imagine my surprise

Attached: women.jpg (300x351, 23K)

Vegetables are parasites. Get rid of them. Worse than gibs me dats

The difference is he isn't sick or crippled. The body is fine, but for all intents and purposes the man is dead and the body hasn't figured it out yet. Being brain dead is functionally dead, the spirit has shed the mortal coil, the spark of light is gone. It's sad but true. The worst part about all of this is now the poor man is being plastered all over international news sites. The best course of action would have been to let him pass in quiet dignity but now it is being politicized.

based

MMMMM
MMMMUUUH
MMMMMMMUUUHH MUH MUH MUH MUH
MUHFUGGIN BIX NOOD

Ironic that you post a merchant when the hospital, doctors and pharma jews are the ones who will profit the most

fucking idiot

this would work if nefarious niggers wouldn't compromise you to turn you into a vegetable

>not crippled
>vegetative state

are you stupid?

It's a corpse.

Ok look
Just plant him out in the garden and let him grow
She can sell the yield and make her money without killing him
Problem solved

>down syndrome
Some of the happiest people out there.
I'd rather have 13% Down's than 13% niggers.

No brain activity. They should start dosing him with LSD and DMT. Either drug will force his brain to function. LSD in particular will form new neural pathways and force parts of the brain to talk to each other. This is the most viable means of forcing his brain to wake up.

the taxpayer shouldn't have to pay
/thread

This. I would bet a year's salary that there's a big life insurance policy that she'll be able to cash in on once he kicks off. If not, she could easily divorce him and let the parents take care of him.

It's retarded if you use it regenerate power, but if you're keeping them alive, isn't it more like a rebate? What's the harm in that

He's the perfect body for a head transplant or testing a stem cell neural treatment. The only thing getting in the way is ethics. *everyone looks over at chinaball*
mmm 12% efficient batteries.
>grayons.jpg

So you now admit you have no logical argument. If it were just the wife, you would, but now that someone else can keep him alive without impacting her in any way, shape, or form, suddenly doctors need to advocate murder

Wife just wants his money. Fuck her. I agree with the LSD option. If it works, good for him. If not, we all learn something.

The worst thing about this situation is that euthanisia is illegal in France, so either they try to keep him alive, either they leave him to die from hunger. They are completely retarded.

sorted
>No "plug" to pull.
No neural activity or motor function, but all they have to do is feed him? Dude is faking it. Throw a bucket of ice-water on him.

Those fat disgusting fingers, and he bites his nails, just fuck this guy.

I dont care what people do, I just dont wanna pay for it.

What should happen is to leave the financial bill to the family and quit using tax payer funded subsidies.

NOT euthanazing him is cruel as fuck. Prove me wrong.

>If one of my kids was in a vegetative state, I would not make him to live like a fucking turnip.

They don’t know they are a vegetable, again why do you care what people do if they have money to do it?

hire a black male fren from the banlieue

Attached: The-Intouchables-Movie.jpg (1000x563, 56K)

Makes sure to have a note that says to put me down should anything like this, on my person at all times.

stop taking care of people who cant take care of themselves. if the family can take care of him, cool. if not, fuck off. we'll have a whole world full of hard-working able bodied people slaving away to take care of invalids if you keep..

wait..

The only moral solution is to euthanize him and then give his healthy organs to people who need them.

If you can give refugee's money, you can keep this guy alive, atleast he can't steal and rape.

to whom the jews?

Parents should keep him alive just to spite the whore lol, she just wants out because women are trash and aren't loyal for shit and she wants the insurance money

>growing food to feed a human which you then use as an energy source
Or you could just burn the human and whatever you'd be feeding him with.
The value of a human is brain and muscle. As a generator (no, not a battery), there are several better options.

Throw him on a desert island and see if he survives

let them do it? What if his consciousness is trapped inside? Imagine a permanent nightmare you assclown

let him go please

looks like the average /b/ poster. probably logs on when the room is empty. "johny can you hear me?" "nuhhhuhhhh uhhhhhhhh"

"darn, ok bye"

*powers on laptop*

This type of issue seems to keep popping up in the media, and I think it's just a successful form of predictive programming (((they've))) hit on. The gist of it is that these kinds of crises are so important that they surpass the decision-making abilities of the individual, and must be handled by the ultimate head of all families: The State.

All of these dramas have the same script - family member goes veggie, there's some kind of a dispute (usually between spouse and veggie's family), which is then brought before a (((Judge))) who issues a verdict. The process is always protracted and drawn out, and there is always a media circus surrounding it.

>The eternal roastie
opinion discarded

kek

ideally we would not be in this position of high tech hell and he would have gotten eaten by wolves by now.

She clearly wants her money

OP is a lying faggot

the story
>Vincent is tetraplegic and in a minimal state of consciousness like Michael Schumacher. None of his vital functions are impaired: he sometimes reacts to solicitations, music, he manifests content or otherwise discomfort.
Vincent is not disconnected from any device, he is not kept artificially alive.

if he was a lefty leave him as a vegetable since nothing has changed. if he's a righty pull the fucking plug cuz no real man wants to live like this.

Attached: 1558260212937.jpg (250x300, 14K)

If it is from tax money.. pull the plug.

Wouldn't the wife have the authority in this situation? Why would it ever be in the hands of his parents? He's a married adult.

I actually work at a hospital with patients like him every day. We're not meant to be a long term facility, but no one else will take these patients.
In my opinion it becomes really undignified the way these people "live". They stop getting as thorough care after a little while. I had to change a finger pulse ox on a vegetable and it had been on there so long that all the sweat and dead skin build up made the most horrifying smell. For weeks, if not months this pulse ox remained on his finger, never coming off for someone to wash his hands and just built up filth.
The sad part is, this isn't all that uncommon with the patients I take care of in vegetative states.
This shit is no way to live.