Should pitbulls be legal?

should pitbulls be legal?

Attached: 1558456806163.webm (318x180, 2.56M)

Should niggers?

muslim scum. this board is not for goat fucking child rapists

>legal
They should be dead.

Attached: onlygoodpitbull.jpg (640x480, 173K)

so a trespasser getting BTFO is supposed to be a bad thing?

based
BASED

Probably. I am seeing sub humans begin to purchase them here now.

They should all be mixed until they lose all negative pitbull traits.

My friend and I had an hour long argument yesterday. He and his wife have two young kids and he just got a fucking pitbull.

>But the owner has had it since he was a baby
I just know I'm going to see a horrific news story one day regarding them and I really don't want to say I told you so.

Sure, cars are legal. So is advanced medical equipment, but you need a license to own and operate those things. Depending on the state and county, of course. Oddly enough, pitbulls are illegal in my county, Miami dade. Which also happens to be where the artist Pitbull is from. You are required to have a special license to own them down here. Most people are able to skirt by that by saying their Pit is mixed. Also, government operations here are somewhat corrupt.

That was on the street dip shit

Attached: 1551481469836.jpg (2048x1455, 348K)

I don't get why animal shelters are constantly trying to rescue stray and abandoned dogs. We kill millions and millions of farm animals for food every year, but God forbid you have to put down a pitbull that nobody wants. What the fuck? Kill them all. At least farm animals are put to good use instead of sitting at home, eating, and shitting.

Why didn't he just run away? Isn't that why he left his house in the first place? To run? When the moment he had been training for his whole life finally arrived he just froze like a fag, why was he even training in the first place? What was he running for? What was he running from? I guess we'll never know.

no. all mutts including pitbulls should be euthanized and breeding of dogs by anyone other than licensed AKC breeders should be illegal.

hey guys its me again here to say niggerdogs should all be injected with bleach

Attached: 1551482634368.webm (720x480, 2.72M)

>and I really don't want to say I told you so.
Yes yes. They endangered theirs kids, so YOU'RE the bad person. somehow

The real question is should niggers and women be allowed to own dogs?

Looks like of the type of basedboy who would advocate for pit bulls and none whites to be free in this country.

He deserved it.

good

Attached: 1551483150053.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

It was clear he thought they were just playing at the start you autistic robot

Should guns? Don't come on my property and neither will be a problem for you

this is absolute shitty mindset is the reason why White people can't unite, start helping each other not hating each other

tell that to brusslles faggot

Attached: 1551483218195.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

Yes they should be(though they are not illegal here), the dog itself is not the problem. The owners are. Asking this is like asking if every breed the police train to be savage assault animals should be legal.

>Sitting there just filming and not killing the niggers of dogs

They're the fucking nigger version of dogs.
BURN THEM FUCKING ALL

This is the main reason I carry a gun, I will fucking ventilate a dog like this if I ever come across one.

>the dog itself is not the problem. The owners are.
Oh here we go again. Yes, the dogs ARE the problem. They were bred to fight. Even if the owners try to raise them right, you can't take the nigger genes out of the dogs. They're still killers in hiding who can snap at any time. It's like fucking retards that get exotic pets like a tiger at a young age and act surprised when they snap.

how can someone have so little survival instincts?
yes, you're going to get bit yes, it's going to hurt yes, they may significantly damage your body but to think that a grown ass man can't fight off a fucking 60 lb dog is pathetic.

inb4 autistic posts: even if "it bit your arm and doesn't let go" you could still swing your arm and slam the 60 lb dog into the fucking concrete...
You could put your knee and 150 lb body on top of it...
If you can't kill a small animal, what is the point of having that massive human brain?

No. They shouldn't. Here is a retarded drunken Slavic boomer eaten alive by his pitt. Happily, he was rescued. The pitt was shot by the police. Only retards keep dogs of such breeds, whatever the country or continent. Normal people enjoy labradors, border collies and dachshunds.

Attached: 15581075371623.jpg (768x1024, 80K)

Is it even a question? lmao yes, of course. If you don't have a CCW by now given all the feral beasts running around (pitbulls, niggers, spics, etc.) then you only have yourself to blame when one damages you, your family member, or your pet. People in countries with restrictive firearm access also have no excuse.

Attached: 1540046749618.png (2140x1739, 3.89M)

Poisoned my neighboor's pitbull with a sausage filled with rat poison. Watched him barfing blood and grey stuff while smoking a good monte cristo. Tough motherfucker, he didn't even die and got up on his paws, had to strangle through the fence with a phone cable
He was an aggressive cunt, aways barking at people for no reason. Not that my poofta neighboor learned the lesson, now he's got a fucking dobermann.

Hey who gives a shit, another retarded dog, another poisoned sausage. This time I'm getting the dose right.

Attached: 1476773255120.jpg (466x700, 48K)

Attached: 1551394213039.jpg (700x769, 157K)

>the dog isn't the problem
>the niggers aren't the problem
sure, its all purely economic differences, right chaim?

Attached: 1532989020892.png (1000x1413, 526K)

Based flaggot

thus why i call them niggerdogs kill niggers and pitbulls then the world will be a better place

Attached: 1547508351785.jpg (514x508, 53K)

it's pasta

why not? guns are legal, and are capable of much more harm

im never going to get one of these niggerdogs and im gonna stay the fuck away from them, but that doesnt mean other people shouldnt be allowed to own them

retard lmao

Attached: ghost glock.jpg (2048x1536, 359K)

Great dog. Every family should have one.

God speed brave doggo

Attached: 1547508017815.jpg (638x3464, 442K)

Nerver argue with morons...

>I should be allowed to own a lion to fucking statist always telling me what i can't do

I mean, I would be fine in lolbetarian land, but im guessing you only want nigger dogs and not real freedom?

>rat poison
Isoniazid (tuberculosis pills) is harmless for humans and lethal for dogs. Add some vomit-blocking pills and the "Rainbow Bridge" sausage is ready. A Russian traditional recipe against stray dogs. Of course, now getting isoniazid had become hard because green libtards have enforced prescription on it due to doghunting. So everyone has to use broken glass from bottles or rat poison, yeah.

Norway has banned all nigger dog breeds. I still don't get why people even want a pitbull when German shepherd dogs and Border Collies exist.

Attached: W-Insight-4-HT-Mar08.jpg (652x768, 136K)

Attached: n.jpg (824x2463, 395K)

good luck out running a dog like a pit bull, cause that shit ain't happening. they have a 'bolt' mode that let's them hit a sort of doggie VTEC. Humans have launch control that let's us be quick off the line, but once that doggie hits boost, it's over

Of I saw this I would legit tell her to stop trying to stop the dog from killing the other one. It’s cheaper if it does anyways. Then she just owes a new dog not vet bills. I would also tell her that she should never own a large breed dog again. And I would also tell her that pit bulls really are killers and it wouldn’t have mattered if she suckled the thing herself it is a monster and always would have been and that she was wrong and that she needs to let this be her realization of that. I work with animals. They don’t let me talk to customers anymore I just tell them the absolute truth because I’m tired of the monotonous conversations that I can predict the ending of.

>sylvester+stallone+poisoned+sausage.png

YAY THIS THREAD AGAIN
one sec, gotta get my pits in here so we can all lol

Oh, you're fast!

wow it must be really tough down there in spicville. that's a driveway where i'm from.

CUZ BRUTAL N SHIET, OLAF, U NO UNDERSTAND DA POWAH OF PITBULLS, HE IZ DA BIEST, DA KILLAH MACHINE, ALL CHICKS LUV PITTBULLS. A REEL NIGGUH IS LIEK A PITBULL HIMSELF. OH, SHIET, MUH ARM, TYRONE, SHOOT HIM!

Attached: 1547507862407.jpg (787x1721, 359K)

You find a fucking tree

Really? Because I've been chased down by niggerbulls multiple times growing up in LA and never once have I been caught. Sounds like you have no idea what you're talking about faggot

would have poisoned both of those dogs instantly

that is not pitbull
should retarded memeflag who post wine aunt blogpost be banned from posting not-even-pitbull thread ?

la is full of wetback beaners nuke that whole godless coastline

Attached: 1547508488903.jpg (611x869, 34K)

Many of them get euthanized after they aren't adopted

these guys right here should unironically be shot
with lead

Attached: 1541275642272.jpg (320x320, 23K)

that's pretty funny
>user, we can't really fire you because you're on the gifted side of the autism spectrum and you make us a lot of money, but please stop interacting with the dog moms

>had a pitbull since she was a pup
>trained her right, best lovable dog i have owned
>never bit anyone, keep niggs away because >killer dog
>2 years ago she didnt woke up from her sleep, she lived 18 years.
>i didnt get killed, my neighbors loved her, very cool around kids
my point, dogs have personalities. every one is different. better yet, dont want a pitbull? dont get one.

Attached: image0.jpg (612x612, 81K)

Attached: 1553968946347.jpg (800x640, 110K)

and that's why I now live in the midwest

nigger or white trash

They already are legal, nigger. I have 3.

Keep crying about it.

It makes them salivate and wait for you around the corner for you.

I actually think you're right, the guy was likely trying to cut through, or maybe even casing the property for a burglary

Story?

ooooo...photoshopped pic with high saturation...edgy.

kill your nigger animals and then yourself, you are a drain on productive members of society

I only have 2
but they hate niggers!

well shiet Jamal, u a real nugga
I just raced my friends shit bull last weekend and it smoked me every time, then again I'm white

>My friend
>He and his wife have two young kids
>he just got a fucking pitbull.

not your business.
why do you care?
you an advocate for childs rights?

awwww poor memeflaggot. mommy won't let you have a doggy

dogo argentino

Attached: Dogo-argentino-06.jpg (800x655, 73K)

just crush up potassium pills and give it a heart attack

american bully

Attached: eca007e4ed4b9aa2e0ab6b7e12ebfc66.jpg (1280x615, 93K)

is he alright?

>dont want a pitbull? dont get one.
>dont want niggers? dont get one
as if my own actions alone could stop others from endangering my life. you're terminally retarded.
fully in support of ending the owner's life after terminating the dog
>lmao retard they're safe!
>btw they're salivating at the thought of mauling random passerby fyi hehe xd

Attached: 1532163106880.jpg (386x503, 69K)

They're not safe, they're bred for dogfighting nothing else you sub 80 IQ nigger.

get a fucking lab, theyre actually useful

Attached: 1551483078467.webm (854x480, 2.93M)

Attached: 1510906122200.webm (854x428, 1.78M)

fake and gay

Are german shepherds good family dogs?

based as fuck

yes, they protect children and will attack anything that gets close very smart high energy dogs great for hunting rabbits

We have this thread every week. The answer wont change. No, they shouldnt.

that hag in her bra like poor dude i dont fucking blame him ive seen those niggerdogs maul a toddler face into a bowl of spaghetti

that don't look like any road I've ever seen.

>every couple hours
ftfy

I would strangle that dog myself if I saw that thing attacking my pet.

Each and every exception only proves the fucking rule, Johnnyboy, and you perfectly know it. Your pit was good, you were lucky not to become a medium rare hamburger yourself - good for you. Thousands of other people either were not so lucky or live under the god fucking damn Damoclean sword which can fall on 'em every single second because animals are unprecedented and unpredictable. Stop being a fucking hypocrite.

Just go there pretending to be friendly and agree with them give their dogs ‘treats’ and conceal carry just in case.

>Sitting there just filming
they, like you, are pussy ass niggers, in awe of such a superior breed of dog..literal God Tier animal, worthy of more respect than most people.

Yes, I train mine to kill niggers.

Attached: europoor-seething-pitbull.jpg (472x500, 141K)