His name was David Reimer

During his professional life, Dr. John Money was respected as an expert on sexual behavior, especially known for his views that gender was learned rather than innate. However, it was later revealed that his most famous case of David Reimer was fundamentally flawed. In 1966, a botched circumcision left eight-month-old Reimer without a penis. Money persuaded the baby's parents that sex reassignment surgery would be in Reimer's best interest. At the age of 22 months, Reimer underwent an orchidectomy, in which his testicles were surgically removed. He was reassigned to be raised as female and given the name Brenda.

Money further recommended hormone treatment to which the parents agreed. Money then recommended a surgical procedure to create an artificial vagina, which the parents refused. Money published a number of papers reporting the reassignment as successful.
For several years, Money reported on Reimer's progress as the "John/Joan case", describing apparently successful female gender development and using this case to support the feasibility of sex reassignment and surgical reconstruction even in non-intersex cases. Notes by a former student at Money's laboratory state that, during the yearly follow-up visits, Reimer's parents routinely lied to staff about the success of the procedure. Reimer's twin brother, Brian, later developed schizophrenia.

Attached: untitled.png (309x163, 101K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld_Medal
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

David Reimer's case came to international attention in 1997 when he told his story to Milton Diamond, an academic sexologist who persuaded Reimer to allow him to report the outcome in order to dissuade physicians from treating other infants similarly. Soon after, Reimer went public with his story, and John Colapinto published a widely disseminated and influential account in Rolling Stone magazine in December 1997.

On July 1, 2002, Brian was found dead from an overdose of antidepressants. On May 4, 2004, after suffering years of severe depression, financial instability, and marital troubles, David committed suicide by shooting himself in the head with a sawed-off shotgun at the age of 38. Reimer's parents have stated that Money's methodology was responsible for the deaths of both of their sons.

Money argued that media response to the exposé was due to right-wing media bias and "the antifeminist movement". He said his detractors believed "masculinity and femininity are built into the genes so women should get back to the mattress and the kitchen". However, intersex activists also criticized Money, stating that the unreported failure had led to the surgical reassignment of thousands of infants as a matter of policy. Privately, Money was mortified by the case, colleagues said, and as a rule did not discuss it. Money's own views also developed and changed over the years.

Attached: 1558293379994.jpg (1200x795, 195K)

John Moneys view on Pedophilia:

John Money was critical in debates on chronophilia, especially pedophilia. He stated that both sexual researchers and the public do not make distinctions between affectional pedophilia and sadistic pedophilia. Money asserted that affectional pedophilia was about love and not sex.

"If I were to see the case of a boy aged ten or eleven who's intensely erotically attracted toward a man in his twenties or thirties, if the relationship is totally mutual, and the bonding is genuinely totally mutual then I would not call it pathological in any way.

Money held the view that affectional pedophilia is caused by a surplus of parental love that became erotic, and is not a behavioral disorder. Rather, he took the position that heterosexuality is another example of a societal and therefore superficial, ideological concept

Attached: 1558293453217.jpg (485x315, 16K)

That person died. Have some respect. I doubt the last this this person wanted was their name dragged through the mud by some manipulative, idiotic hate group.

He would still be alive If this child loving psychopath didn't get his hands on him and his brother.

Bump. Everyone should lnow about this case. Much of Money's work is used to this day to support transitioning kids.

This is the root of the evil.

Fuck you cunt. John Mpney was a ctiminal and everyone should know what he did and what the LGBT community condones and believes.

This

I am shocked that the doctor wasn't a jew.

John Money was a jew.

Monster

>Jew
>Last name "Money"

Attached: tenor.gif (360x346, 170K)

>The root
The roots go deeper. Money was a follower of people pushing basically the exact same shit in the Weimar republic pre Hitler.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnus_Hirschfeld_Medal

lmao top tier DeMolay bullshit those satanic fucks have been raping kids since ancient greece an hero

True. I mean the more immediate root.

So he lost his penis to a pointless JEWISH ritual, then a jew doctor forces him to live as a woman, causing him emotional distress which he never got over. Poor guy never had a chance at life thanks to fucking kikes. Makes my blood boil.

DEATH TO THE TRANSHUMANIST GLOBOHOMO MK-ULTRA AGENDA.
t. former victim of it who fell for the hormones and "born in le wrong body" meme.

Attached: TRANSGENDER JEWISH TRANSHUMANIST NWO AGENDA FEMINIZATION OF THE WHITE MALE.png (2191x3925, 2.05M)

>it's scared
understandably so, tranny
can you even turn back from your sin anymore?

Anyone who performs a "botched circumcision" should have THEIR penis removed. They day of the rope is coming for jews. Who decided it was ok for jews to cut up baby penises in our societies? Stupid christcucks allow this to happen.

>le christcucks maymay

Attached: 1558247967464.jpg (980x508, 237K)

It's always amazed me that people can support transgenderism and John Money's pseudoscience while also rejecting the anti-vaccination movement and Andrew Wakefield's psuedoscience.

Both of them are absolute fucking monsters whose "science" has undermined western civilization. Without them, we wouldn't have anti-vaxxers or trannies, both of which we could do without.

Attached: 1557841939381.png (644x694, 367K)

It's true. Christians worship kikes. Without dumbass christcucks, there would be no jewish problem.

money and the parents should be jailed but nothing happened. fuck this clownworld

Go home Muhammed. You won't be pitting us against eachother today faggot.

It is an interesting hypothetical. What if Europe remained Pagan? What if the Church didn't protect Europeans from Jewish usurers? I'm sure le based Pagans would have faired better somehow. We'll never know because the Pagans gladly accepted Jesus Christ as savior.

100%
The core issue is the ideological possession of people in university faculty and their misuse of the word "science".
Sociology, surveys, stidues that can't be replicated are not science. These fucks need to be put out into the streets and not in publuc universities and schools

Says the fag with a cut up jew cock. You bear the mark of the jew.

Muslims and atheists not welcome here. You are an even bigger problem than "muh jews" and you empower the enemies of Western Civilization.

His info says he was born in New Zealand to welsh-anglo parents. Is that a Jewish trick or am I missing something?

Parents were retard hippies that bought into the whole 60s gender bullshit.

David Reimer? More like Penis Schneider

Right you fucking muslim shillfaggot.
Your day will come when we expel you back to the mideast goatfucker sandbox that you and your pedophile faggot prophet belong in.

Exactly

I mean the doctor's parents. I can't find any source claiming he's a jew, only that he's an anglo.

Bump

circumcision is ritual sexual abuse.

Attached: FrenDelta.gif (1160x913, 656K)

that image fucking kills me

you can't make this stuff up

You mean someone well full autism after I got banned for spamming this?
HELL
Y
E
S
For all those wondering, hijacking bait threads and redirecting them to threads like this is a good thing, and infinitely satisfying.
It was the only time I've ever been banned, and it was 100% worth.

Lots of Muslims practice circumcision, too. Some of them also mess with girls' genitals.

Attached: circumcisionmap.jpg (1500x1500, 434K)

Oh shit, the fucking kike white genocide movement by turning all of their sons into mentally ill freaks started back then?!

uhh wrong image, found by filename rather than actually checking, here's the proper pic related

Attached: male circumcision WHO.png (1425x625, 20K)

We need to teach Jews to remove the whole penis when performing circumcisions.