Sargon Confronted and Annihilated by BASED 13 Year Old

Sargon Confronted and Annihilated by BASED 13 Year Old
46:05

youtu.be/uA-uBX9n1sc

Attached: sargon-of-a-sargon-21784329.png (500x398, 86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vt79RUOXbh0
youtu.be/zfX2dSyIKrc
youtu.be/pusQwD_1djc
youtube.com/watch?v=hD9Lw7JbpIo
youtube.com/watch?v=YMyrzUTHOMU
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sargon's followers see exchange as a win. Everyone who's against him sees it as a loss. Nothing of value was discussed, no common ground was reached, pointless and stupid. Fuck niggers and Jews.

Attached: 1444482333893.jpg (721x719, 77K)

here's your (you)

>circleakkad
what a dense moanfest

(You)

>psychotically anti-rape
>want police to have zero power over violent crime, spend all their attention monitoring "hate comments"
>want open borders
logic is underrated.

>concerns on rape
>not bringing up solutions and pointing out migrants and rapefugees and what not
>In stead speaks of self control of the mind
WTF Sargon?

You know I'm right. You heard Sargon's followers cheering when he mentioned Jordan Peterson, you also heard the leftists booing in the background. It was two fucking retards trying to catch each other in a gotcha moment so that they could clip it out of context and spin it to their side's advantage. If you think the actual content of the discussion was what mattered you're an idiot.

Did he suggest the 13-year-old get self defense classes to protect from gang rape? He's an idiot

Carl Benjamin: "No woman shall feel safe after I'm elected"

Attached: 1451378489011.jpg (1280x720, 35K)

Attached: 1457215686546.jpg (225x224, 5K)

Nice northern British lady literally too terrified to name the racist group that ran her out of town
youtu.be/vt79RUOXbh0

>so that they could clip it out of context and spin it to their side's advantage
*uploads the entire event unedited*
nothin personnel, mutt

Lol. I hate Soigoy, and he destroyed that retarded twat. Would have been better if he pointed out it's browns doing all the rape.

Why does JIDF/ left wing media shill so hard against Sargon?

Hes a very big threat. Hes normie friendly, and a gateway. But you guys present him as a bumbling fool when he clearly isnt.

Why? What are your goals, shills?

All she had to say was "What about Rotherham tho"
Srgn really is a piece of shit. She is probably a dumb feminist.

Attached: _77183433_mir27.jpg (624x810, 322K)

>he's not a bumbling fool

Why are British men so prone to rape?

>Sargon's followers see exchange as a win
I'm not a follower, I see it as a win.
Everybody is smarter than a 13 year old girl.

Obviously because of patriarchy and fascism. Diversity will fix this.

Attached: 1557883432458.png (352x315, 260K)

>got to timestamp
>hysterical girl
>carl calmly handles situation
>girl calms down herself
Not sure if this is a bait/troll thread to garner views, but well done on the shitpost.

Are the MAGA hat wearers leftists trying to be ironic or populist american tourists or what? They seem to be standing with the leftists.

Oh shit called him mutt
MUTTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Sargon is actually against mass immigration, because the fuckers don't assimilate. Like he pointed out: Rape is already illegal.

And desu honest, the girl was concerned about not feeling safe. So should things be legistated until she does? Those are just feelings, I mean I've felt pretty unsafe for the past 5 years, yet nothing has happened to me - so should everyone else change just because I am paranoid?

Attached: 1555819113241.gif (260x200, 1.93M)

yes this is the better vid. it's well known that the shit coloured pakis are racist as fuck but because of white mans burden we had to be the better race and act accordingly and accept their nigger frailties, and it's all backfired massively.

Attached: 203646.png (575x719, 355K)

she sounds a bit drunk
but she is from the north after all
probably always drunk

>BTFO'd by Joe Rogan
>BTFO'd by Richard Spencer
>BTFO'd by a little kid
the absolute state of So󠀀ygon.

Funny enough, OP and TIgQCC2x sound like the hysterical 13 year old girl.

>Why does JIDF/ left wing media shill so hard against Sargon?

Rightwing collectivists sperg as much as they do.

>youtube intellectual finds out posting memes online is in fact not a proper substitution for an actual education
Seeing his journey into politics is the funniest shit. Given I've only seen like 2 videos of his but still, seeing some smug idiotic memelord acting "intellectual" and thinking he's smart is fucking hilarious.

I wish Christopher Hitchens was still alive.

>spazing out emotionally about "identifying as queer and not feeling safe" is destruction.

lol I guess your hate for sargon knows no bounds, you're going batty

Yeah, but you're gay.

Is that because Christopher Hitchens was a smug, idiotic pseudo intellectual?

>Is that because Christopher Hitchens was a smug, idiotic pseudo intellectual?
Christopher Hitchens was a wizard of the English language, and extremely well read, I just want to hear him tear anti free speech people a new one one last time instead of having to listen to these youtube retards with 0 education.

He's got the far left and the alt right both hating him. I've got a lot of respect for how well Sargon's managed to hold his ground against them. I think Jim fucking with him in the past helped prepare him for the absolute shitshow that is the legacy media and the gullible public that follow them. They're just piggybacking on the same old shit that Jim used against Sargon. Jim dropped it when he realized Sargon wasn't going to get demoralized by clever trolling. The media aren't that clever.

Friendly reminder Jews and government are trying to assassinate white men

>identify as queer
stopped listening there

Sargon destroyed her, like he always does. Was this supposed to make him look bad?

Sorry to break it to you user but he's dead.

Yeah. Sargon shouldn't be destroying children.

Attached: 21441142214.png (412x351, 74K)

Fuck me that was hard to watch. The way these "people" talk is just too hard to listen to.

RWDS - Me, an intellectual
youtu.be/zfX2dSyIKrc

The song sums up Sargon perfectly

Any one else get the feeling that bitch was acting?

She's a kid that's been fed a bullshit narrative most of her life. Of course she's gonna come off as dramatic.

> Pakistani mutt arguing with a based boy

Really don't care. Actually, I ended up listening to it and she's just tryed to shout over him. OP is a sub 94 IQ if he actually thinks that this little kid debunked anything here.

youtu.be/pusQwD_1djc

Off topic but I got this piece of shit ad before a YouTube video

U dumb

>subhuman non-white complaining
cringe

What channel is this? Did Sargon make a channel just for these street debates?

And this is off topic but I love how people from the British Isles from the upper class will insult someone based off their lineage and say things like "I'm descended from so and so lord from this century and your father removes tree stumps for a living!". It's so funny to hear.

Attached: cumminggt+planes+came+from+the+outside+gt+planes+came+from+_9dec401a9deefef71a9bb7878b207471.jpg (659x591, 30K)

>nice trips
Sargon made this channel years ago so he could start livestreams to call everyone a nigger.

Classist faggots, people like that should be knocked out.

He's a Radical Centrist gatekeeper that prevents young men from joining a united right-wing front, just like Peterson does.

>h-honestly I just recommend watching a video of juden pedostein explaining his world view...
the cringe is unreal, jesus christ imagine telling a little girl to watch a man whose only advice is to clean your room and wash your penis

Based old lady brings up The Kalergi Plan: 36:00

Hurr durr i am 13 and feel unsafe at night. Therefore it's because i am a QUEER and FEMALE. A man would FEEL much safer. Lol this is so stupid

There are no opinions on earth more valuable than the opinions of teenage girls.

Then why is the right growing. JP and SoA are normie friendly, the battleground is the npc, god bless those two.

A gentle red pilling after a lifetime of lies can be incredibly jolting. Now imagine a giant suppository shoved up the asshole of the goyim, its blackpilling.

Vote UKIP

Why did you make this thread?

The argument at hand is

Her: "I have a right to feel safe at all times."

Him: "you don't"

>Sargon BTFOed
/Thread

seeeeething

Attached: seething.png (640x503, 653K)

That just wasn't fun to watch.

This girl is wearing a crucifix necklace. Who is she? Would we agree that she could be a based Christian waifu?

Attached: thosetwo.jpg (1871x901, 276K)

No pedo, but in a world where such things were legal I'd totally fuck the shit out of that.

this bitch is gonna have a hardcore rape fetish once she gets old enough to think about dick that way

>that implicit defense of rape
cheeky sargoy

Attached: rightvsleft.png (1242x657, 1.42M)

Attached: rightvsleftzoom.png (243x235, 76K)

she's completely retarded, even Sargon of Mossad looks good besides her.

You made this thread to focus on some shithead girl, whether ironically or not, when there is an entertaining as fuck and redpilled as fuck Greatest Generation Northerner lady talking about the Kalergi plan and going all out on the establishment like it's nothing.

What a waste, I implore everyone to skip to around 36 minutes in.

Attached: 129.png (544x416, 415K)

checked

she's not drunk she's nervous as fuck about the crowd. Spergon says "just say what you believe" rather than help her out as a leader would

He's sargon of Brittain. What did you expect?

there's something really strange about that image

Thanks.

The lady just before the timestamp was pretty good.

>tfw your feelings don't rule over society

sargon makes some good points against that dumb slag

what is wrong with brits?

What good points was that would you say?

wew lad

about self control and reflection rather than being vapid and blaming everything on "the world" when some things can't change. better to strengthen yourself than be bitter. self-improvement.

plus the points about rape and law.

I... I don't understand what you're getting at.
I really dislike Sargon and his smug chuckles and how he's a gatekeeper against the proper right wing, but in this video I just see a child acting... Like a child, and Sargon telling her the reality of life..
Would be nice if he mentioned the type of people DOING the raping, but other than that, and the fact he encourages people to go watch ANOTHER gatekeeper like JBP, I don't see what you're talking about.
Especially the "Annihilated by BASED 13 Year Old" part.
Are you retarded?

Attached: 1531069004028.png (432x391, 172K)

can you link those first two?

though if you think the kid got him then those debates may not be that interesting either.

Unironically not the first time.
youtube.com/watch?v=hD9Lw7JbpIo

Attached: 1536197374768.png (849x474, 573K)

what slays me is Sargon is harmless but the left spergs out about him

Wtf

HONK HONK

Joe Rogan definitely got him on 1 thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=YMyrzUTHOMU
Richard Spencer stomped his ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=UiUH-tWHbr8
This little girl thing is just bait by shills.

Attached: 1547069867697.jpg (428x343, 20K)

fucking akkadians

Sargon of Akkad on JRE
Sargon of Akkad Vs Richard Spencer debate

Will probs be first results

does Jow Forums still hate spencer?

Does Sargon hang out on Jow Forums?

>if if if if people want to rape me
>yes, those people are called mudshits
how bout you just stop linking that fat cuck here.

>13 year old AnCap thinks ‘being an individualist’ means taking the concept to its extreme conclusion

You can still be an individual in an ethnostate.

For the most part it seems yes.
45% think he's a controlled op fed plant,
45% think he's right on white identitarianism, but a retard on everything else.
10% thinks he's okay.
I'm in the 2nd group.

Attached: 1546259356894.jpg (750x736, 60K)

Yes.

Probably not anymore.

I love love love how condescending he is towards this young woman. "Oh someone MUST have put these ideas into your head" why is that Sargn? Is she not smart enough to come to those conclusions by herself? Is it because she's a woman? What a disconnected delusional PIG he is, I wish I lived in the U.K so I could chuck rocks at his head.

He used to, definitely not anymore.

Jow Forums isn't one person. I personally think he's shit, but at least he's not violent.

He definitely lurks at the very least. You can never know if it's him posting, since we're all user. Identity doesn't matter here.

Sargoy of Akkucked loses again!

Attached: 1557657889484.png (302x334, 105K)