Is he right?

Is Jow Forums really just losers with no accomplishments of their own so they leech off others achievements who have the same race?

Attached: lotgh.jpg (480x3240, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kbMqWXnpXcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

of course, greatness is a statistical phenomena however, so i don't blame the sheep for their weakness as individuals, any more then i blame the lion for his strenght as an individual.

Some people are shaped by this world to be better then the rest. It seems to be a wierd debate between nature versus nurture, as both agree we are determined, but not by 'what' exactly. The truth is that we are determined, by both, or one of them. It doesn't matter. A sheep is a sheep, and i feel pity for them :^)

That's a false dichotomy. It is not leaching, it's continuation. If your ancestors create a nice system, and you continue the starter, it's not leeching. If someone from another race tries to break the system that you like, why can't you stop them?
They call you a leach but don't seem to understand that they are the leech.

of course a leech would say that
>my leeching is continuation, yours is just leeching :^)

If I put a lot into a system and get something out, how is that leeching?
How do Mexican immigrants, for example, put in so little and take out so much, how is that not leeching?

Pleb

>watching chinese cartoons

Attached: 1510405256522.png (627x766, 413K)

how about a mexican that puts as much into it as you do, and still takes as much out as you? continuation or leeching? hmmm

>It is not leaching, it's continuation. If your ancestors create a nice system, and you continue the starter, it's not leeching. If someone from another race tries to break the system that you like, why can't you stop them?
/thread

Attached: 1528409330610.png (1000x1000, 177K)

Do you know what heritage is? It's what we hand down to the next generation. This is why we build things, so the next generation can have a better life then we did. Now why would I want to build something, only to hand it down to foreigners that care nothing about me, or my culture? Immigrants should want to become a part of your culture, they should not be forcing their foreign culture upon you. That is invading, not immigrating. If people could take off their virtue signaling glasses for two seconds it would be obvious.

Of course that's continuation. But you're conflating that all Mexican immigrants do that, which they don't; they leech.
Then you have the issues of blacks, gays, browns, etc doing identity politics ALL DAY every day. And the second a white person does it, they get shut down. Lol fuck off with that. No one bats an eye at the insane shit black people say about their own ancestors. But we can't talk about ours for 1 second

all its takes is one mexican then, great. If all views where so easily cushed, but of course, they aren't. Like with most unfalsifiable ideologies, just ignore contradictions and move on

Just rise a gorrilla to be a normal functional human then. Genes have nothing to do with the traits of biological life.
Also
>individuals aren't responsible for their genes
>therefore genes aren't responsible for the traits of the individual
It's such shallow pseud bullshit I couldn't make it passed 2 episodes. worse than psychopass.

I think your arguing with someone in your head. Most sensible people agree with meritocracy, and anyone being able to assimilate. The thing we disagree with is where we draw the line. I for one think one should have a consistant outlook. Leech should be a discription of people who don't contribute.

No, see James Watson.

You didn't crush shit. You can't keep importing more Mexicans that will leech from the system just because a few fit your utopian ideal. It's bullshit. Not to mention they will bring more and more identity politics.

That's a nice ideal but not achievable in the current political climate because we have no mechanisms to filter out leeches. We have to take the vast majority of the bad to get very few of the good.

>leeching
the word you're looking for is appreciation
europeans can appreciate beethoven, africans cannot

youtube.com/watch?v=kbMqWXnpXcA

No that is not true. It is also a huge strawman. This idea that either the individual or the collective matter is ridiculous. We are all individuals and we are also all parts of a larger collective. White people being proud of their groups achievements is fine and normal. Every other group is allowed that, so why no us? I am part German and so I support the German football team. It makes me feel good when they win a game. There is nothing wrong with that. I am well aware I am not a player on the team but I still enjoy seeing members of my tribe succeed in this way. Imagine how sad it would be if no national teams had any fans and the teams just played in empty stadiums. I cannot play football to save my life, but, I do make music. So I can do my part to entertain people that way. As long as you are working on your own talents there is nothing wrong with admiring other peoples. Only white people are not allowed to because (((they))) work very hard to keep us from feeling united and supportive of each other.

its an ideal everyone is supposed to strive for thats against leeches.. hmm wierd, im starting to think that your as much of a leech as the people you hate.
No one said the people couldn't choose how to operate their boarders. Everyone agrees with that too. I marely disagree with a few deciding for all. Which is essentialy what all politicans, authoritarians, leftists, right wingers, commies and fascists want. Decide for us all. "democracy is broken because "x", therfor we should go full retard ang give the power to a few" Im sure thats somehow diffrent then the 'democracy' people claim to have now.

NO they don't agree with borders. Read the fucking news. They don't even agree with meritocracy.
so when we try to change those policies to be better they shut you down and call you a racist. It's bullshit.
You think you are a liberal but the liberal movement has left you behind, your ideals are not theirs. I hope you learn to see that someday.

creative people left when the retards got loud

Attached: hobby.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

>read again
the majority deciding its own borders. Not some fascists, commies, capitalists or politicians
Your country clearly has the worst of all these options. Capitalists and SJWs
Good luck attempting to bring an even worse order instead of democracy actually doing its jobb. The problem with your people, be it left or right, is thinking you can decide for all. This is probably the world you deserve. Someone deciding for you, just as you would for them.

>Most sensible people agree with meritocracy
What the fuck are you talking about, the US becomes less of a meritocracy everyday. The SAT is taking affirmative action to the next level now with adversity scores. The average person has no idea what a meritocracy even looks like because we haven't lived in one for decades.

Mostly, IQ is a better metric of potential than race, and while sorting by race Whites score higher than almost every other group, simply judging the individuals directly based on their IQ or intellectual ability as a whole would serve better when determining their likelyhood to innovate, do great works of art, literature, lead, etc.

I just wish everyone below 100 or maybe 110 IQ would be culled. Then by proxy all interracial tension would be solved as well as intra-racial issues like crime, poverty, drug usage, etc.

What do you think will happen to your country?

I'm deciding for myself, something you are incapable of doing because you won't even take your own side. You're pathetic

Its a birthright we have the same dna and same ancestors, like a big family,we go through the same weather ,the same phenomena, we speak the dame language,we have the same heritage and history , we understand eachother like a foreigner cannot.

Of course an inbred weeb anglo would not understand this

this is literally delusion on the level of that one negress that thought she was white

>lmao my will is more important than GeNes those are for fags XD

Tldr

Attached: 1539031241038.jpg (1200x675, 134K)

You can't sort by iq because that would become racist. And they are constantly trying to pull you into a racial dialectic, because when they do, you lose.

probably something similar, considering it isn't a direct democracy

Reinhard hates his father and doedn't want his accomplishments to be mostly determined by the genes he inherited from him.

I see you :^)

Attached: 1552892126355.png (2328x193, 42K)

that has nothing to do with the comment, USA looking like shit, doesn't mean that people don't want a meritocracy. You don't have a direct democracy, no referendums on decisions that concern the whole public.

So how do you stop it or do you just accept it? Do you honestly think it is meritocratic?

About as far from right as he could get. In your faggy anime (yep you know it is ;P ) drivel you can tell from the get-go that the word "individual" doesn't actually mean anything factual and that it means whatever the lefty subhuman viewer "feels" that it means. In reality, the individual is entirely inseparable from their genetic stock, and their lineage.

We do have propositions. Funnily enough, the prop on fat marriage in Cali failed so the supreme Court enacted it anyways :^)
So you recognize the political climate is fucked up but you denigrate anyone that tries to fix it as being undemocratic. Yet the state currently is undemocratic.

With a positive connotation, pride refers to a humble and content sense of attachment toward one's own or another's choices and actions, or toward a whole group of people, and is a product of praise, independent self-reflection, and a fulfilled feeling of belonging.

If you only feel pride in your own actions and accomplishments, that is called hubris and it is the negative connotation of pride.

On gay marriage*

>You don't have a direct democracy
I fail to see how that is relevant. We have a representative republic which by and large represents the will of the voters. If meritocracy was an electable position you would see more politicians advocating for it be elected, but you don't. Therefore the majority don't want a meritocracy. Assuming that without a direct democracy or referendum the will of the people cannot be executed is to say that our entire political body is worthless.

choosing for all is the same, regardless what your views are. Either way people will be unhappy if they don't get their vote on each matter regarding their own community.
So of course i look at you as being the same as any other authoritarian

How am I authoritarian if I want democracy?

your politicians aren't forced to represent the will of the people. There is no such thing as 'representation' in the USA, its even worse then it europe. atleast we have more then two parties. Either way, representation is just a way for the powerfull to act as if they have the 'will' of the people behind them. Why not give them direct democracy, or alteast a vote in a referendum to check? Too scary

only if you pretend to know the 'will' of the people without actually letting the people vote.

Partially true. Accomplishments are only meaningful to human society because they are a mirror of your genes. A person with lots of achievements=good genes. A person with few achievements=bad genes. We evolved to care about individual achievements as a way to measure genetic fitness. A person that hasn't accomplished anything in life most certainly has bad genes, but that person can use his family's history as a way of implicitly showing potential mates that he may still hold a few good recessive genes, even though he individually doesn't express them.
So basically it's a human instinct to boast about the achievements of those that are close to you. You may call it leeching if you want but I call it human nature.

I don't care about how great my ancestors were, I care about how terrible shitskins are NOW

You're being idealistic. Yes those things would be good. So we should fight for them. But you call us undemocratic when we do? Lol

Donald Trump won, we voted. We didn't get a border wall. That was democracy enacting it's will and being crushed by the liberal machine.
Gay marriage lost ib the direct proposition in Cali but was overthrown by undemocratic supreme Court. The people's will was been crushed, and when i say it should be withheld, you call me undemocratic.

Do the current politicians know the will of the people? It's been shown they clearly don't.
I don't even know what your argument is anymore because it's just bouncing no where. You strawmanned me a dozen times for no reason

like i said, undemocratic are those who claim to know the will of the people, the only thing worth fighting for is direct democracy, the rest is just imposing your will.

>hillary had the popular vote, two party system,no referedum

nice democracy.

seeThe only thing worth fighting for is direct democracy, the rest is just imposing ones will pretending its the majorities

*except for jews

Good hate propaganda directed at Whites and East Asians--jews biggest competition. Every jewish individual knows they are exempt from this, exempt yourselves as well.

And to fix an undemocratic system your have to take power. You have no other solutions.

>the only thing worth fighting for is direct democracy
I know you're a european and don't know shit about US democracy but the reason such a system doesn't exist is to prevent tyranny of the majority and give minorities more power.

Do you think islamists care about democracy? Do you think importing a bunch of them into a "democracy" is a good idea?

Yes. You make your bed you sleep in it. Some people just roll better stats than others.

Attached: IMG_1064.gif (300x300, 403K)

I do not see Jow Forums trying to be welfare niggers. What I do see is that the democrat gibs party is a party of females, faggots, and failures - moreso with the far left.

>people who believe that genes decide everything...
Literally not at all what anyone has said. Genes decide potential to a certain extent, but a combination of factors can come together to either drag down someone who has for example good looks, high IQ, great health (genetically speaking), or to lift up someone who has more modest traits (not great looking, not particularly brilliant, not the greatest health).

Without doing a blog post, my sister had every genetic and social advantage in the world and completely squandered it and is today a 37 year old unemployed cat lady with no college degree, and I honestly don't have any idea what she does with her time all day long. She has the higher genetic potential for success than say some 85 IQ Jamal from Detroit, but she threw it in the trash. Now Jamal has most things going against him. Not particularly bright, might be from a broken home and raised by other low IQ people. Jamal however might be one of the few negros who isn't criminally inclined by nature, and he decides he wants to work hard and make an honest buck. He gets a job at McDonalds. Again, he's not brilliant, but those jobs aren't made so that Einstein can perform them. He works hard and dedicates him time to his job and in spite of his modest means, over time he rises to managerial positions and maybe with experience and some support even a man of limited skills and position could end up being a franchisee, managing his money well enough to be a success and carve out a nice living.

If I had to put a statistical probability on a smart person fucking up their lives vs a dumb person performing a miracle, I'd err towards the person with more natural ability backing them.

welcome to Jow Forums

>family lines or genetics have nothing to do with the abilities of the individual
You inherit via genetic traits: tay-sachs, sickle cell anemia, a propensity for heart disease, cystic fibrosis, crohn's disease, fragile x, colon cancer, breast cancer, down syndrome, dwarfism, hemophilia, huntington's disease, and a ton of other things. Your parents are the strongest indicator of what you are physically capable of from a medical standpoint, but we're going to pretend that's not the case from a cognitive standpoint? An individual's potential is determined by their biology. It is possible in some areas to surpass expectations, but not everyone is able to do everything. Usain Bolt can run faster than most human beings on the planet. If I trained from childhood I would not be able to run faster than him because I'm physically incapable of meeting him.

He's an example of a man who had the biological potential and the upbringing/work ethic to realize that potential and draw success from it. He easily could have been raised by someone who instilled laziness in him and turned him into a fat couch potato in his youth. That fact does not mean that he wasn't genetically superior to top olympic sprinters, it just means he failed to reach his god given potential. It also does not mean that some OTHER fat couch potato could have been the greatest sprinter in the world either.

no, the people have to take power, not some other authoritarian, that happend before, and it got us nowhere

sure helped you alot then, imagine if the majority ruled

barely anyone cares about democracy, but we sure as hell love to hate on the ones in power, and dream about us being in power. Lets continue to pretend that things would be diffrent for the majority if someone else with their views took over and talked for them :^) The islamists and fascists have so little in common afterall /sarcasm

How do people take power in a political system designed against them?

whoever said genes decide everything?
literally no one

i have suggestions, but no one would listen to those, so i guess it will happen the same way it always does, revolution, by means of violence.

Authoritarians got us a lot of places. There is nothing inherently wrong with consolidated power, because you also have consolidated blame.
Power can come from the people in certain systems, but it can also be abstracted into a few representatives. Rule is not inherently evil, it's how it's used. Democracy can bring some evil things too.

As an aside, my (larpy) ideal form of government would be a monarch in a throne. But next to him is a guillotine, like the sword of damacles.

Let's hear them because I'd like to see how you can think that we think differently, when I don't think we really, fundamentally, do.

Power is to be gotten and enacted. If you don't have power, and no one in power represents you, why can't you fight for some power?

Genetics are a choice. Every breath you take in the natural world is a choice.

Attached: AINU.jpg (500x667, 83K)