It will be a big crash or a slow fading away?

It will be a big crash or a slow fading away?

Attached: 1558145455935m.jpg (1024x902, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eL0YB6ANp-M
youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E
youtube.com/watch?v=bGALjxXyFrs
youtube.com/watch?v=ukL9Gb8w-_s
youtube.com/watch?v=SOlHzdOcCDg&t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bit of both. Things will burn away with the occasional explosion now-and-again that may or may not be noticed.

Jow Forums in a nutshell

>dubs
this comic hit home. I was this guy, only I was getting Jow Forums through the united armed forces of israel(us military). The amount of dependas, thots, and military roasties demoralized me that I decided not to reenlist. And the fact we're not really fighting for anything like everyone's brainwashed to believe.

>guy gets12 inches taller
ok

>he never went through a second puberty
Shameful manlets will never learn.

Attached: 6282013114486.jpg (500x949, 209K)

Big crash that fades away slowly

Wouldn't you?

Topkek

Attached: file.png (291x253, 35K)

>am i a joke to you

His posture improved, his skeletal muscles developed and are able to carry his weight with no effort.
t. finally broke 6ft

Attached: Eternal Struggle0.jpg (454x537, 64K)

big crash, society is going to get overturn overnight

You were always 6ft, you didn’t get taller you just stood up straight

Attached: file.png (266x297, 17K)

Hopefully (for me) a slow fading away with a big crash at the end (2050-2070 around there). In reality though? a little 150 IQ bird told me big crash (WW3, nukes) by 2033.

What are you talking about??? The stock market?

And who's gonna do it? this isn't the 1930's anymore man. Look around you.

Who? Oh man you don't know whos in power do you? They are going to do this intentionally, america served its purpose. They are moving on and are moving onto the next phase.

at least i'm big though :^)

Is that so? and who are "they" and where exactly are they going to go?

Attached: 00.png (854x1007, 816K)

that's basically what I'm saying

Attached: MyGF14.jpg (749x740, 62K)

last one should be replaced with Terrant

I do know who's in power, as a matter of fact.

Attached: C3TZR1g81UNaPs7vzNXHueW5ZM76DSHWEY7onmfLxcK2iPeAaH9SYTX7cypUd73DF2Pq6ee1AEMMiPUkRTasf4pNoE93atPjRrBN (640x595, 705K)

Literally me

>improving yourself to get the women
>not improving yourself to be the best you can be

He was doomed to fail, and deserved it

Attached: AnEveningWithPOL.webm (720x404, 451K)

No no no, let's go back before that palace guard. I want my pyramids back, maybe i'll let you guard them.

Are you me? What unit?

Fixed that for you.

Attached: fixedthatforufaglol.jpg (1024x902, 214K)

That's me.

What show is this?

you are a homosexual gypsy
that is not you

Nice

The trash will mix into a sea of shit on which the best roses will blossom.

maximum based

no u fag

Attached: GOTscenelol.jpg (1322x1050, 215K)

It's going to be a big crash and they're going to convince everyone that the only way forward is through their rfid chip electronic currency.

Okay 2pac.

a slow fading away, obviously, look at japan, look at all the stuff thats happened while people sat around after literally shaking about how awful the world is
>le vague foreshadowing

Just stop slouching

Attached: azn.png (404x1428, 504K)

Sounds biblical.

>am i a joke to you

Yes
You whine like a woman. No wonder you are expecting to get rapeugees seconds.

Ridiculously accurate picture

>le vague foreshadowing

He doesn't know shit, truth is that no one's in control of the whole thing and there is no plan. I mean, there are many people with many plans but One Plan To Rule Them All? i doubt it, unless it's the Antichrist Beast System.

>Mr. Fun entered the chat

Flashback scene in the "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" episode, "Pop-Pop's First Love."

Of what?

Take out women and where is a guy to go? Either become a monk or a faggot

>The amount of dependas, thots, and military roasties demoralized me that I decided not to reenlist.
Tell me, do women in the military fuck every single guy on the military base they are stationed? Or do they go full blown lesbos?

Yeah well my country is controlled by Zionists which is orthodox jews and boomer christians who want the temple rebuilt so they can be raptured before they die so it makes sense.

The women are still there you simply possess an inability to get at them, mainly because you're not a psychopath youtube.com/watch?v=eL0YB6ANp-M

Attached: gebba.jpg (1024x902, 537K)

For the love of god keep making more of these

>take out women
Do that. Take them out somewhere. They aren’t all utter sluts. And if one is it doesn’t hurt to have sex with them to make them happy. I go out every weekend looking for horny sloots because I like them. A lo.. I loik them a lo.. Aye loik them a lo.
Hello horny sloots if there’s any reading this I appreciate the good work - keep it up. I know I will.

Attached: 8A3591B2-228F-4362-B7CD-6DEDE7554ABE.gif (250x200, 967K)

10/10

Attached: A good gif.gif (175x175, 3.96M)

Whites have come up with a system of government that is so robust that it can oversee our own demise, yet continue to function, albeit worse.

Honestly I think this is a worse fate than a full blown civil war.

"It is a privilege to fight" really rings right now

Hmm. Doubt it.

Attached: C0B26FC3-4DE0-42C9-9D5A-15990B40639C.png (589x459, 416K)

Kek

Attached: 15572507320320.jpg (197x200, 4K)

Apparently Breivik got laid often too.

I'm fine with that.

I know a thing or two about this.
Its a slow fading away, then a sudden crash, then some sense of recovery for a little while, then more fading away, then a sudden crash. Each iteration leaving you worse than you were before all things considered.

Attached: muh_heritage.jpg (600x412, 85K)

But no, you can expect WW3 by 2030. 10 years? you think it won't get that bad in 10 years?

I'm saying there won't be a war, just everything slowly churns white people into broken people. The systems were made slowly get filled with more brown people and decreases in efficiency year over year.

We're not talking about economics here, this is racial. Declining White (particularly North-Western) European demographics.

I hope you're right, i won't be allowed into the ethnostate anyway. So works for me.

So what will you be left with?

Navyfag here, first one, then the other in my experience. I knew a girl who fucked every dude she could find on and off base while she had a boyfriend, and then went lesbo when she developed a bad reputation and dudes didn't want her anymore.

did he piss in it?

Our decline is racial. Economics are just a symptom. Look at fotos of random Argentinians in the 30-40s and look at fotos of random Argentinians now.
The demographic takeover began in the 50s and became irreversible during the 90s (which is why mass media was allowed to talk about it.) Very much in the same way America's demographic replacement has reached irreversible levels, which is why Trump is allowed to exist by his jewish handlers.

Argentina is what happens when you grab a country with high social welfare policies, free healthcare, free education, etc. and flood it with niggers.

Both

Picrelated reminds me of a movie by the name "Dennis"
youtube.com/watch?v=V1zFeHJzS5E

Even a lot of Whites and almost Whites (less than 30% admixture) will be excluded, not as many people want the ethnostate as you think they do, and don't forget you won't get your ethnostate without extreme violence. I mean this is WW3 we're talking about here.

My thoughts exactly, i'm Arab/Iberian i look like a Syrian or some other MENA (from the Reconquista period, not a recent immigrant all my ancestors come from Iberia as far as i know). I reckon i'm mainly Iberian genetically speaking, although i could also have some residual Negroid blood from MENA and South America or residual Amerindian blood from South America. Never done genetic testing.

I'm basically hwhite, LMAO. But seriously, i don't want to live around muds and i'm not going to join them either so i guess i'll just have to fit in with whatever Meds take me.

Mestizos you mean, and yeah this will all end up in RAHOWA eventually. Hopefully, cause otherwise humanity is over.

>and then went lesbo when she developed a bad reputation and dudes didn't want her anymore
kek

Works for me, i identify as a woman. Let's get it on soldier.

I am of a similar disposition. Truly, when you have exhausted most of the arguments that the other sex has to offer, and see them for the putrid, degenerate beasts that they are. There remains nothing else but a desire to completely silence them, and to completely decimate all of their freedoms and agency. At the end of this internal consensus setting, I have found that I am not alone, as religious folks were all along with me. And so shall most of you come to this conclusion that we should not even give an inch of love, charity or even anything that is not direct power and control over them, through violence preferably.

The woman will try to plead, try to control and to manipulate us at every step on this process. To prevent us from arriving to this point. But it still must be done. Behold on my pic related, my last steps. For after this my heart will turn to stone and I shall pursue the more esoteric forms, like no fapping for several months lel, monk mode.

but beyond that, I wish to remind you that even "conservative women" like ann coulter still fucking hated the abortion ban. ALL of them are conspiring together. All of them are our enemies. This does not make the jews or any other groups any better. It just means that our difficulty curve becomes even higher, as we can put one more enemy on our list of groups to fuck up.

Attached: 565j6777.png (530x808, 418K)

The Strain TV show on the FX network. Based off of the book series by Guillermo del Toro
& Chuck Hogan.

Attached: theguy.png (540x399, 179K)

Being fit doesn’t make you not an asshole

This one goes out to all my nigggers that are planning to fall in the everyday struggle youtube.com/watch?v=bGALjxXyFrs

niggers*

Not an allusion to anything Satanic.

Mgtow is conceding to the enemy. You don't care about your lineage?
You have to reconcile your hatred of women with the fact you want the white race to prosper. T that's the final redpill, not mgtow

Is this a documentary or just a film?

>subscribe to pewdiepie

does your opinion matter if your facts are not correct to support them? How can you save the white race if your own women are no longer capable of supporting life? Would it not stand to reason that you would desire to fix them first?

based and aigoo pilled

>I knew a girl who fucked every dude she could find on and off base while she had a boyfriend, and then went lesbo when she developed a bad reputation and dudes didn't want her anymore.
Why is it that this makes me smile?

Because it confirms all the stereotypes to a T?

You will probably get an implicitly Nordicist meritocracy with the pretense of "we're totally not racist" though. Upper tier muds will go along wth that, i know i will.

She could always just move somewhere they don't know her.

HAHA! I just hit my two year mark and this is where I'm at.

>just everything slowly churns white people into broken people.
only if you allow yourself to become defeated. This hurt locker caused me to sharpen my intellect, learn skills i otherwise wouldn't have, and discover what I truly value as worthy of defending. The black pill is psyop faggotry

You just have to work out your height muscles

Big crash in the form of WW3

You can't even trust your own brothers anymore youtube.com/watch?v=ukL9Gb8w-_s

It's hard out here in the hood youtube.com/watch?v=SOlHzdOcCDg&t

Yes, when? i say 2030-2035 around there.