WHITE COP DELIBERATELY RUNS OVER BLACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. WTF WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

WHITE COP DELIBERATELY RUNS OVER BLACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. WTF WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7054001/Shocking-moment-one-year-old-girl-knocked-Boston-police-patrol-car.html

Attached: cap.png (662x571, 272K)

Maybe he wanted to wipe away the shit?

Attached: fdc2c29155121d6934e9ad9d384f2e243ec4c0c7e0d41080fecc7f176caf28e5.png (1052x1442, 33K)

No way did the cop see her when she was that close

>"her emotional mother charges towards the police car and leaps at the officer getting out of the driver’s side in anger."

chimps gonna chimp

Natural selection, when i was a kid i knew not to play in the street and no one had to tell me not to, stupid niglets.

lol

Attached: 1540278178545.jpg (175x229, 16K)

No video?
Tf

WHY THE FUCK IS A 1 YEAR OLD WALKING AROUND UNSUPERVISED NEXT TO THE STREET?

FUCK

Why are they always playing in the street?

Kid was 1. You didn't know that at that age. It's the parent/person watching the kid who is to blame

It's in the link. Cop really didn't see the kid. Kid went roaming right into the fucking street while the parents were bullshitting.

It's a nigger baby. Who the fuck cares?

>nig doesnt teach her kid to avoid the street
>look what the gibberment did

good think they had video too, or you know this guy would have been fucked no matter what color he is.

Meh, nothing of value lost.

All I saw we're pictures in the link :/

You know how there are laws controlling the purchase of things that could be used to make drugs? He just did his part and took out a negro lab before it could become operational

If only there was an ethnostate for yourselves without white people... oh fuck wait there is almost the entire continent of Africa

It's there. very first thing in the article actaully.

Looks like it's a link at the bottom of the article.
That website is dogshit on mobile

Stop committing crimes

lol it was an accident? Who the fuck cares?
>op is pic related

Attached: 1557354107275.jpg (584x491, 69K)

prime parenting right here.

Simply comply with what the police tell you to do
Why is this such a hard concept to grasp?

10/10 nigger parenting, just leaving your niglet in the street like a typical monkey. Women don't know how to take care of kids

>accident happens
>lets twists it into raze baiting.
you people are disgusting.

based

Lol

>Women don't know how to take care of kids
Dude what? Women are natural caregivers

parent(S)?
lel Im going to need a sauce on that

Attached: 1558284696544.jpg (720x501, 56K)

Illegal to abort based on heartbeat bill

I just glad it was a nigger

Based fuck niggers

Some really sickening comments in this sub

Fuck off leaf

greasy niglet became a grease spot...who cares?

>even if it's an accident it's still evil whitey's fault
>how can you expect a mom to be responsible for her kid's whereabouts?

Attached: 2a605c69a8870108b95e47aac44660cfc5d559b2fb3859c2ef66fcd9cc42efa7.png (760x756, 258K)

*Primate

Here, we see the standard culling of the herd innate to this species. They frequently have larger size litters, upwards of 4, as they are not as nurturing as other species and know that several will be lost before they reach adolescence.
The females will often make a large display involving wing flapping and loud wailing, signalling to dominant males that they are ready to have another brood replacing these losses.
Truly, nature is wonderous.

Attached: hitler well then.gif (250x195, 801K)

I love how she's just fucking pissed the whole time

Probably had the kid do it on purpose

Big payday coming

>niggers kill plenty of there children
>one cop thats retarded kills a baby
>WTF WYPIPO REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

fuck off retard

Good to see our boys in blue are doing their appointed duty, and protecting us from future welfare rats and criminals.
I always love feel-good stories of police competence and professionalism.

Keep up the good work, men!

Attached: ThumbsUp.jpg (669x663, 31K)

They are called Nigglets.

I don't think so

i unironically do not know if this is sarcasm or not, but since you're spanish, I can only assume you to be a monkey, incapable of sarcasm

Kid is alive retard

Probably wondering the street, learning to steal. After all, you show a nigglet a mirror. They don't recognize themselves until the age of 6.

Maybe he supports abortion rights. His car, his choice.

Attached: lolpolice.jpg (400x314, 20K)

Will niggers ever learn

Fucking remarkable.

Do dogs understand this or just stop worrying about it eventually?

dad is gon and mom is too busy twerking

Attached: tenor.gif (220x217, 1.33M)

Yes please, kill more subhuman niggers.

white people must be stopped

Attached: muh civility.gif (300x225, 852K)

Are you kidding?
With their heeb support in the major media, this fat-ass ape-mom just hit the fucking lottery.
They let their noglets play around in the street for just this purpose.

The amount she's going to get from the city will pay for a shitload of crack, ecstasy, and nose-rings.
Everything is going according to plan, as far as she's concerned.

Attached: Sheboon2.jpg (600x600, 64K)

Proof is science. Look it up.
White babies 15 months.
Nigglet babies 6 years.

I have a one year old son. Only a nigger would let this happen to a fucking one year old. How the hell do you fuck this up?

No they ain't, they're shit at raising kids which is why you need a father figure

>Don’t supervise toddler
>Toddler gets hit by police car while wandering into a busy street
>Sue police department and profit

I’m sure they’re already pinning the settlement check.

Just a bump in the road...

But aren't men the providers? That's why you people are all about the traditional family right?

That's really shitty. Poor girl. If only she had been aborted instead

I'll be honest, all bullshit aside...
This happens all the time. Kids are fast little bastards, and they can get away from you pretty easily.
This is why white people started using harnesses and leashes when they took their kids out to shop.

Then, of course, all the pedophiles who realized they couldn't snatch the kids as easily, and all the SJW filth who had no kids and had no goddam idea what they were puking about, started screaming that parents were "bad parents" for "treating their kids like dogs."

But the kid that has a leash and runs into the street won't make it to the front of a moving vehicle. And pedophiles will have the leash to deal with if they try to snatch a kid, making it much more dangerous.

I'd rather be bitched at and called names by subhuman SJW's and pedos, than lose a child.

Attached: Human.jpg (635x357, 21K)

>be Niglet
>get run over
>complete stranger comes to see if you are okay
>own mother ignores you to chase after the cop
Pretty sad.

Where are the parents? Scoring crack? Prison? Turning tricks? Buying a 40? Where?

They need both a father and a mother.

Just start paying close attention to how mothers in public watch their kids and how fathers watch their kids. The truth is out there. Women are great at nurturing but awful at threat assessment. Fathers rarely take their eyes off their kid in public.

Ok makes sense. Both serve a purpose and have their own strengths

Look how happy she is. Another negligent nigger turned ghetto lottery recipient

Attached: 13767382-7054001-image-a-18_1558449877152.jpg (306x231, 17K)

I was a leash kid, I've seen the home videos and I was fast as fuck and I started walking at 8 months. Both my wife and I have no problem with the leashes for when we have more than 2. Bet a lot of people reconsidered their stances on leashes after that kid was hurled at the mall of america.

Black people are genetically incapable of being functional parents.

Definitely. Women were never designed to process threats at the scale of modern population density and moving vehicles. Heck men werent made for that either but we have a half million years of fighting threats from predators and other tribes and it shows when you watch a father seemingly on high alert around his kids at any densely populated area.

i thought this kind of stuff was chink exclusive.

>reconsidered their stances on leashes after that kid was hurled at the mall of america

ahahaha what
like flung by the leash?
please tell me there is a video

Attached: 1518474407965.jpg (325x323, 12K)

shiat. in a chink video that kid would have been turned into a pile of ashes.

Attached: nazi.jpg (236x341, 9K)

>WHY THE FUCK IS A 1 YEAR OLD WALKING AROUND UNSUPERVISED NEXT TO THE STREET?
Cuz they waz kungz! And Kungz don't respect white people laws or physics.

Lmao no throw off by that nigger
God damn that's a hilarious visual though

it's not a baby its just a clump of cells

Attached: 1557201733486.png (590x236, 33K)

>WHITE COP DELIBERATELY RUNS OVER BLACK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. WTF WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1557082066479.gif (413x313, 500K)

Jow Forumsretiredgif

It needs to be done

Attached: kamalpreet-getty2205-630.jpg (630x420, 26K)

American freedom at it's finest, what a world we live in when a cop can run over a child and he'll probably get promoted, great country you have

You should be glad we aren’t running over you...with a rake. Soon.

Attached: E691100F-29E1-431B-AE0D-88B68DF2B60F.png (700x695, 660K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I bet he doesn’t get shit.
Fuck police.

Where were you a month ago? Nigger grabbed a 5 y/o white boy and hurled him off the 3rd floor balcony. Luckily he survived but even here in Minnesota the news story disappeared in a week.

WE

>nigger does nigger things

it doesn't seem like something that would stick in my mind

Attached: 1486687004292.png (922x519, 396K)

That ghetto clap, she knows she just won the ghetto lottery.

The fathers aren’t taking their eyes off their kid because some neckbeard wierdo is scoping out how attentive the parents are

Shame that game was such dogshit

She hit the nigger lottery. Probably jumping for joy once the cameras weren’t looking.

You'd be surprised actually. When my kid was maybe 18months old we were walking across the street and saw a crushed squirrel and he started crying. I told him it got hit by a car and died and you should only ever cross the street with mommy or daddy, and he was afraid to go near the road after that. That said, you shouldn't trust a kid to not go into the road, and I'd never have let him out of my sight anyways.

Amazing. Did the animal died?

Oh, It didnt die. Fuck you, OP. For giving me hope.

Clearly traffic laws are racist. Nuggets should be able to play in the streets whenever they please at any age.

No, not even a scratch on the nigglet. The nigger actually threw the vehicle out of alignment. Niggers are truly not human. That was 1/2-ton of weight on the nigglets body.