Why has hip hop such an influence on white women (and politics)

Why has hip hop such an influence on white women (and politics)

Attached: 1558243553793.webm (750x422, 2.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

atlasobscura.com/articles/flyting-was-medieval-england-s-version-of-an-insult-trading-rap-battle
youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0
youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jews

any other reason?

because rappers are the people that clown world has decided to put on a pedestal

Anything that is promoted enough in traditional entertainment influences women.

Attached: wahmencanintovote.jpg (1150x1266, 141K)

Because women are followers.
Anything that's trendy they hop onto.
Whatever the media and TV and tribulations and YouTube promotes they'll watch and listen to.
They think it's the coolest thing ever when they see some nigger with 10 chains standing on a Rolls-Royce with a bunch of sluts shaking their ass in a music video.
Because they're told "this is what's cool! This is what's hip! You don't want to be a loser do you? Have sex! Fuck niggers! Do drugs! Get drunk! Get tatoos! Be a ((bad girl))
They have no self identity and can't think for themselves so they just parrot what they hear and follow the rest of the herd seeking approval/acceptance from their peers.
If you're smart enough you can break this cycle and help them realize how ridiculous it is but it takes a lot of effort.
Women are like children they're easily distracted and materialistic.
And before some bitch ass trick tells me to have sex incel.
I've banged plenty thots working at a restaurant for a few years.
Looking back I see how degenerate it was of me but at least I learned a lot about women and their thot process.
There are still girls out there that aren't like this.
Good luck

Attached: 1553035186039.png (500x485, 192K)

Radiostations not tribulations
t.phonefag

Have sex, incel.

Mainstream media

Good post
Full of truth

because women are retarded social conformists to (((their))) "cool" culture

You do realise you are no different from a nigger sayindg whitey be keepin him down?

Bretty based tbqf

You mad cuz I be getting your girls

Music in general is powerful shit. If you think about the entire history of man up until now, people couldn't listen to music 24/7 like we can. Someone had to play it near you physically. Technology has turned it into probably one of the most formidable forms of brainwashing ever, especially on very confused and highly impressionable youth. It's anecdotal evidence on my part, but every kid/teen these days dresses and acts like these puppet "musicians", it's not just women, far from it.

fuck off kike.

But there's actual proof that Jews have a monopoly over the media/record labels/ and television.
Just look at 90% of the owners of the record labels that fund and push every popular rapper in the last 40 years onto out youth.
Even the blacks think it's whitey in control cause they're too soft to differentiate whites and Jews.
I'm not saying Jews are behind everything bad but I have zero doubts about them controlling the music industry.

its very bad
80% of the youth has bought this shit hook line and sinker

Most people are followers. Men are, on average, more on the active side than women, but the overall bulk of the population in any mass society are passive. Chances are, you're fairly passive yourself. A better question might be to ask, "why wouldn't women be so influenced by decadent, nihilist pseudo-culture?" There's very little in our culture that actually promotes traditional values. Arguably it promotes values, but not traditional ones. How are women, or anyone, supposed to not adopt the value system proselytized by the institutions in their society?

Traditional values are very much quelled, as we all know. But a society still needs values. Our values are empty, nihilistic, modern. The values that our "cultural" media promotes are rarely anything beyond ideological values like egalitarianism, consumerism, social justice, social progress, tolerance, inclusion and all this leftist, modernist crap. The closest you'll get to philosophical values being promoted is hedonism. As for religious values, the ones promoted are almost never conducive to anything but universalism, equality, worldwide love.. in other words, more modern, leftist bogus.

This system of values is the default system in the west and has been for a fair while. Most of us that manage to even become aware of the fact that this system exists also have to discover that it subverted an earlier system that was quite different. Then we have to actually give a damn, or understand that the earlier system was superior. Then we have to additionally realize that simply being aware of this isn't enough to transvaluate these values. Doing so means changing our entire identities, lifestyles, worldviews. I couldn't even instruct anyone on how to do this, because I'm currently in the process of doing my best to achieve this, with whatever success.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that in a mass society, its inevitable that mass media influences almost everyone to varying degrees. No one escapes.

>we wuz white wakana
>then dem jews came along and destroyed it all
>gibz me dat

Attached: IMG_1662.jpg (487x398, 40K)

They have similar IQ. The retardation resinates strong like a lock and key

Whites invented Rap it was called Flyting
atlasobscura.com/articles/flyting-was-medieval-england-s-version-of-an-insult-trading-rap-battle
Blacks started copying scottish slave owners and ruined it.
Jew's helped spread the degeneracy while making $$ from it.

You literally have to have low IQ to like black culture.

Only a stupid person would be entertained by a 3 minute close up of Nicki Minaj's monstrous silicon injected booty shaking while occasionally her butt cheeks are slapped to the tune of the beat while she raps about how she fucks guys for drugs.

It reminds me of that scene in Idocracy where the movie of the year was two hour close up of a ass that would occasionally fart.

Attached: 1552007504012.jpg (460x456, 22K)

It's mostly trash women, we'll put them in mass graves once we get into power. No mercy.

youtube.com/watch?v=aoQAEyFOvC0

Attached: 1558389375084s.jpg (250x250, 9K)

We just can't have nationalism unless its israeli nationalism, right chaim?

I don`t see how hip hop could have any influence on anything before the labels and the Holywood culture industry took it over.
Most white women I know who listen to hip hop do it ironically mocking the genre.
In my opinion, hip hop has failed, and became just like jazz, degenerate, through the industry... but, at least not very influential. It protects the status quo by distracting.

probably it`s an america only problem

so edgy

fake

Insightful post. When would you say our moral was subverted? Burgueois revolution? I personally can't find any exact moment but I don't know much about history.

Because animals have more self control than women.

>women are gold diggers
>rap videos show niggers with expensive shit (jewelry, cars) they don't actually own along with hired models to fawn over them
>women are stupid and think this is reality
>they think these videos demonstrate them as being high value

they are stupid vapid whores who are easily manipulated and live in fantasy land. that's why.

cope
youtube.com/watch?v=H2hGrsExuyc

Lol pretty blatant there schlomo. Must be feeling the heat lately. I remember when you people tried to be subtle.

white women are obsessed with blacks and their culture

Reminder that, years ago, the middle classes in Berlin were clamoring for Wagner and everyone in Vienna was humming Mozart's melodies. This is a conscious effort to promote degeneracy.

It takes no talent to dance to hip hop. Essentially it is stripping music.

nischen music pushed by mayor labels for profit. I have never heard of them before and would bet nobody I know neither.