Guess the country

Guess the country

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-231311.png (760x977, 637K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/7201715/map-london-gangs-territories/
pamplinmedia.com/pt/9-news/428153-335435-gresham-teens-say-mob-attacked-them-near-park?wallit_nosession=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

England.

Brazil

I thought this or America but it's actually Britain. We are completely fucked.

Is there a higher rate of psychopathy in blacks?

67 years total? How is that not life?

17 years each (I assume the minors got less) is fucking nothing

Yes most blacks are dysgenic, mental illness is rampant in nig genes because their environment was just about local food or mate competition and they have highest amount of estrogen. Negroes also have the highest amount homosexuals and serial killers.

Attached: nigger disease.png (1024x896, 126K)

souf afrika

Uk or Sweden

Blacks have never developed empathy, since they didnt evolve in comd countries, where Empathy and group cooperantion and 'emotional WARMTH' is key to survival.

let's see... not china korea japan or poland..

It was a gang fight between shitskins. England is that bad where now your shitskins are having turf wars ?

'It arises out of a sadly all too common back drop of gang rivalry and associated carrying and use of weapons with tragic consequences and the loss of a young life.'

"Cemeren Yilmez, has once himself been associated with the Black Tom gang but after a fallout with some of its members switched allegiance to the rival gang called the 'London Road' gang"

bingoBONGoland

Canada! or Australia ...

france

jordan? just a guess
if this was sweden these boys whould be getting houses and 0 jail time.

Kids, these days. shaking my head

Dude, the underage niggers would unironically not even be locked up here. If you only knew how bad things really are here...

>no life sentence or death
cucks

yes

Attached: warrior gene.png (910x618, 79K)

israel

Psychopathy isnt a mental illness in the nog race its their natural condition, niggers with empathy are so rare they might as well be considered a mental illness in the nog race.

Germany

Argentina

nice link faggot

Cause it's five of them
>You ignorant burger

>MountainKike shill

>less than 20 years for pathologically filming yourself callously murdering someone with a gang of peers...

Fuck your shitty island. I pray a comet strikes you from the face of this planet, every day.

Lol

"67 years TOTAL"

Italy

here is an interactive map to gang territory in London. This is as bad or worse than LA or Chicago.

jesus christ Bongs get your shit together

thesun.co.uk/news/7201715/map-london-gangs-territories/

Attached: 1551552585675.jpg (720x759, 79K)

>total of 67 years

so they are only getting like 16 and a half years each?

pamplinmedia.com/pt/9-news/428153-335435-gresham-teens-say-mob-attacked-them-near-park?wallit_nosession=1

Guess the race! Because the media won't actually tell you.

Hey. We don't do math here. We got Asians to do that shit for us.

Wakanda

Attached: WARNINGSIGN.jpg (618x433, 27K)

What is niggers Alex
Time when the news would tell you the blatant obvious for $200

And it's a death sentence to go on that side of Portland

We're too weak and neutered to do anything, the only thing that will save is a right wing nut job getting in. And the people are too cucked to vote for that. This island is lost, either nuke us or invade us plz America.

>plz America.
Jews and brown people run this shithole, I'm afraid you are on your own

>Is there a higher rate of psychopathy in blacks?

It's the result of popularizing our gang culture in media, now other groups want to emulate our ghetto blacks

Attached: koreanblood.png (426x240, 154K)

we need a new hitler

America or Britain, most likely America

For a total of 67 years. So they each got less than 17 years

This shit is some rampant I cant even guess anymore without listing 10 European countries and of course Canada and US.

No, that isn’t the case you dumb fucking niggerloving MIGApede. They’re not human. They don’t even possess to ability to feel empathy.

Should all be executed imho desu.

Attached: niggers.jpg (281x179, 13K)