I work for a Democratic strategic firm (don't ask me why). It starts with a P and ends in USA

I work for a Democratic strategic firm (don't ask me why). It starts with a P and ends in USA.

Our strategy right now to start off 2020 is to bombard swing states with ads to lower Trump's approvals. This is what we're airing in Wisconsin right now.

youtube.com/watch?v=57Gz_44Z9VM

What do you think? Think it'll work?

Attached: akela.jpg (1792x770, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

priorities.org/
youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA
twitter.com/DNCWarRoom/status/1116285541169995781
youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8
youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: A980AF01-0477-4CC4-871A-A2E65FBF2C2E.jpg (616x750, 113K)

Prbly not. If you want to lower Trump's approval rating in swing States then run emotion-based ads on why he's failing without ever actually naming Trump.
>economy is still shit
>more wars for israel
>etc.
Run those for a few weeks then pump out the final nail in the coffin and name Trump for all the problems already exposed.

If you dipshits seriously insist on running Biden instead of Bernie then Trump will remain the preferable flavor of progressive neoliberalism

>we believe in a future where minorities are the majority
All this will do is pump his approval up. Are you people retarded?

Some very based right wing Americans in that video

Long-term goal is to boost minority turnout in Milwaukee.

U work at PUSS-A

Turning point USA?

This. If anything this ad will only bring people more to Trump. Way to many non-whites in that ad.

PUSA?

Attached: pepehand.jpg (218x231, 10K)

priorities.org/

fpbp

Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake

We're going to end up in a second civil war where all the brown people die.

Thanks for accelerating, faggot. Haha.

This will work, congrats you just won 2020 for Democrats. WOW

Trump is the best prez ever. Only literal onionss don’t agree

Attached: 16EBDB18-761C-4DD1-903C-8AE754F7927A.jpg (398x348, 48K)

Some of the points aren't bad, but the ad itself seems kind of gay.

yawn.......
will it win over anybody new? probably not
that ad is just prattling on about shit your core supporters care about.

You can't win because none of your candidates can connect by speaking off the cuff. It's all sanitized through a board of directors and it shows. You spent ALL your credibility on mueller and now you aren't impeaching? DNC comes off full of shit.

Unless you can draft Tom Hanks and Oprah you have no prayer in fuck.

Too modern.
Waaaaaaay too modern.
Audience was very young, too young in fact.
Some of the appeals made were interlaced with guilt tripping. Since most people are very prone to change at the drop of a hat, this is quite good.
5/10. Reduce the whole 'Wix.com' and Organic Farmer's Market theme and you have yourself a prize fighter. Maybe don't talk about trump, keep that even more subtle.

>we believe in a future where minorities are the majority

So you mean more white people then? Because blacks and asians combined are like 70% of the worlds population already

either that or you are advocating white genocide and we'll most certainly kill you for that when the time comes

Or worse, EXPELLED!

Yeah bro you are totally going to win ;)

Attached: 1558374351724.jpg (951x1024, 114K)

I don't get why you don't just hold outwardly moderate positions while waiting for enough hispanics to become citizens to overpower the Republicans forever.

>Airing a 2.5 minute JewTube video
The LARP that fell apart right out the gate

of course they are.
their existence is becoming inconsequential. They will peak and die off.

You won't win identity politics. It will cost you blue collar whites. Your whole team is snarky condescending to working class whites and it's not subtle and over the head of flyover country like you think. White people know you hate us. Also go fuck yourself btw.

Mistake.
After the convention, Trump will bombard the same states with two adds:
The first will be Biden saying that white men are the cause of all the country's problems.
The second will feature a longer Biden speech, beginning with him saying that he has 'No empathy' for millennial financial woes. Followed with a clip from the same speech where he says that 'people coming of age in the 60s, in the 70s faced much greater hardships'.
You all lost when you chose Biden. It's all over but the crying now. Maybe next time don't pick a retard on record saying things that will hurt him with his base and enflame opposition turnout?

Nobody here actually gives a shit about Trump. He was useful for our purposes. Since he appointed President Kushner, we're full accelerationist.

oh it's another one of these "we are legion" commercials where everyone repeats the same thing / finishes the other person's sentence that makes you all look like the borg but faggy.

it's like a template you guys use

youtube.com/watch?v=Hkb-vgabexA

It is virtually impossible to defeat Trump with current economic numbers and his current approvals.
Care, don't care; he will win again. Biden is his ideal enemy. If they wanted to win, they'd pick Bernie.

>Think it'll work?
Yes absolutely

That’s frightening to anybody who’s white and isn’t drinking the diversity koolaid

This is the ad we're airing in white areas.

twitter.com/DNCWarRoom/status/1116285541169995781

>lose election
>general consensus is your shitty person
>even most Democrats are tired of your shit
>demand to be put in democrat commercial
Enjoy another 6 years of Trump everyone.

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-224403.png (2560x1440, 2.12M)

I did not even notice a white person at all

Ad needs more balding, middle aged transsexuals talking about what a racist Trump is, and how anyone who voted for him is literally a Nazi.

Whites will vote for him at 80% across the board come 2020. Whites love Trump.
Pop culture blew your dick off on this one.

wtf guys stop disliking and commenting on the video! I'm gonna get fired if they find out I posted here

Well, you're fake, so...

LARP, but seriously just don't run fucking Biden.

this will probably get normal people to vote trump

youtube.com/watch?v=vST61W4bGm8

I like this one much better

That's literally why Trump's numbers will go up. Nobody wants a non-white America except for invaders.

Your reading comprehension is so fucking low.

“We believe in a country where minorities are the majority”

lmao

trump 2020 guaranteed

Low forties approval is nothing to brag about bud

i don't believe he was trying to disagree, but rather making a general statement...

Why?

FPBP

polls are fake you dimwit

how'd that 99% hillary win work out for you?

You're wasting your time and money. Trump isn't even going to run in 2020, lol.

Attached: Wizard Burning Money.jpg (500x750, 72K)

Nice feelgood buzzwordy faggotry ya got there.

Good God it is a template

How hard is your firm working against Yang and UBI support?

Attached: yangbased2.jpg (563x210, 29K)

I doubt tv ads have much effect anymore. I know a lot of people shared their opinions on internet news article commens and other forums.

Low forties approval in America is huge, we always have and always will hate our politicians

you guys suck im not going to give you free advice but you need to learn about reverse psychology. this is going ot make a lot of people do the opposite of what you want they'll get os tired of seeing they'll vote trump just to smite you.

learn psychology especially reverse psychology when it comes to influencing through ads.

I was agreeing with you man

The degeneracy in that ad will only boost Trump's approval rating.

Attached: 1558144583171.gif (870x350, 3.76M)

this video is almost a year old

I think you're really on to something there. You should really really push this type of stuff hard. Full speed ahead!

Attached: maxresdefault[1].jpg (1280x720, 51K)

This will only work on liberals.

You need to make up your mind on whether you're squeezing out every bit of lefty votes or appealing to swing voters.

You need a better message than just "I don't like thing." You need some kind of gimmick, a hook. Your current strategy is pretty weak bro.

Attached: 1401583814801.jpg (350x334, 89K)

>Opioid crisis
>muh veterans
>muh sick white children
>patriotism

none of this works with the negro dyke imagery

>we need white voters in the swing states
Let's run a bunch of ads with niggers in them.
Good plan, you can't fail.

Tell that to the other user that brought it up then, you demonstrable faggot

I must've have been on /pol for too long because to me, every one of them either have those crazy AOC eyes or the entitled "I deserve free shit" look.

[Multiple citations needed]

Nice job sneaking Hillary in there real quick to drip feed the public and make sure they have her in mind so that they're ready to vote for her when she makes her "shocking" reveal that she is in fact running in 2020.

Attached: Bill Clinton Approves.gif (312x302, 3.41M)

You know you should hang.

they're non-whites, most of them look like that.

fuck this bourgeois liberal propaganda video.

>wet rump hate

Attached: 1539279492637.png (1024x748, 449K)

why is this board pretending the obvious larp is real? Are people really this addicted to their own anger

don't forget to just list all of the ways trump has fucked his supporters. EVERY campaign promise broken, etc. In fact, if you actually worked for such a firm you mother fuckers would simply work with the RNC and primary Trumps ass. just run someone against trump who isn't an obvious conman who promises to build a wall and shut down the border. Amnesty Don would get his ass handed to him and Scavino would have to get a real job

this ad works way better even if trump is the same shill he's shilling against

sorry lefties but the brown people and purple hair are super bad optics

Says it all

Big groups of leftists never get along for very long. They probably fought over there being too many white people in that video in OP.

Doesn’t matter he is still better then anything the DNC will put on the field.

also, should probably cut down on that "we believe" shit
youtube.com/watch?v=UF1GyLn9Wbg

Attached: 1550242194133.gif (607x609, 754K)

not by telling them to vote for fags you're not

THIS. Anybody criticizing this is full of it. Run this now and enjoy winning.

This is the best kind of train wreck The whole thing is one big slam poem. This will not convince a single moderate/centrist voter.It is the best thing I have ever seen. Its the kind of thing that only appeals a small portion of the population who's votes you have already secured. Good job.

wet rum phate

Not going to work.
All of your canidates suck dick.

What's wrong with its haircut?

>the white men at this rally...
Do they think this will get them pussy? Would it even be worth it?

What are you talking about sir this brilliant ad will probably be the tiny push that starts it all for them. This ad will make real communism itself possible. Do not dissuade them!

Nice Bait...nothing ypu ve got will beat Trump ;

Most white Americans don't care about race.

Magic number for reelection is 45 approval rating according to historical trends at least. In the aggregate on real clear politics trump is hovering around 44% -46%. Admittedly as a Sanders supporter im worried because trump is higher than obama at the same time during his presidency. The economy is doing really well regardless of what others on the left may think and the democrats have been calling for crazy shit like open borders just to be contrarian to trump. They look crazy to average people right now. Im scared and you should be to, its never good to be a tribalist.

Have you seen the polls? I promise that you won't have to work very hard this time, Trump's incompetence is doing all the campaigning for you.

>this is the future they want

>have you seen the polls?

have you faggot? your front runner is Biden, a guy with so many pedo-tier videos that its going to be a cakewalk to smear him into an early grave.

If that was true we'd still have forced busing.

lel...the left just keeps losing and lying....you leftards are finished

Needs more Hillary, she’s really hot right now.

>Our strategy right now to start off 2020 is to bombard swing states with ads to lower Trump's approvals.
holy shit whoa 10/10 strategy