Remember when you used to believe this Orange Buffon was the savior of western civilization?

Remember when you used to believe this Orange Buffon was the savior of western civilization?

Attached: OrangeDrumpf.jpg (700x368, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O-USHBKn76o
factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-speech-maga-rally-montoursville-pa-may-20-2019
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The Great white hope

Only Richard Spencer believed that. Where is he nowadays?

He was the best shot we had. There was no one better who stood any chance of election at all. I feel no regret about supporting him and voting for him. My only regret is that he lied.

>implying he’s not

hes not even white

And he did, faggot.
KYS.

I wanted him elected just because it would be funny. No single individual is a great hope.

Pic related turbomanlet fuckboi cuck shill

Attached: 1557303438311.jpg (941x678, 123K)

youtube.com/watch?v=O-USHBKn76o

Ha get a load of this incel

No.
Remember when you always rewrite history because reality, truth and reason mean nothing to NPC’s?
Trump was always a plan to make you salty and we pulled it off in style.
While your salt is still flowing you might as well go pull yourself off in a stolen sister-pants. As normal. NPC six million gorillian and one.

No shit. Orange regard small hands pee pee twumpy is a one pump presidential chump

stay
salty
faggot

Attached: antifa_protester.webm (1280x720, 1.9M)

>And he did
Get a load of this faggot! haha

Attached: 1480676920255.jpg (484x435, 27K)

You can't save western civilization either. Kike.

Attached: dems and republicunts are both zionist rat jews.png (500x623, 127K)

You'll never be a real girl lol

Attached: 1478692019970.jpg (962x576, 149K)

I thought he was going to go hard at the deepstate. :(

Attached: D70F2408-178B-4121-9930-148FC2269CE2.png (509x495, 128K)

remember when you kikes didnt suck at your shilling so fucking bad
its been stale copy pasta for weeks
congrats on tricking some newfags for a few days
you are a fucking rat moshie

Your useless concern trolling is weak because you're weak, just like your dad told you before he left. You're opinions mean nothing, no one cares if you live or die and no-one aside the poor faggot that has to dispose of your body will bat an eye when you're gone. Seriously, neck yourself

Attached: billyboy.jpg (1200x800, 91K)

Never did believe. I just cast my vote for the lulz.
Best investment ever.

>Memeflag says memeflag shit

i voted for him because i honestly believed he was too wealthy to be bought by the jews.

he still is you fucking donkey

and you'll never touch a real girl

>He was the best shot
"The laws and the judges are so against us, it's actually incredible..."
"We support the rule of law and the incredible..."
Speech: Speech: Donald Trump Holds a Political Rally in Montoursville, Pennsylvania - May 20, 2019
factba.se/transcript/donald-trump-speech-maga-rally-montoursville-pa-may-20-2019

Attached: Alfred E HOdowner.png (666x666, 446K)

Lol... fucking boomer!

remember when we used to gas jews

Why are you hiding behind a meme flag? That's what shills do.

is that what fox news told you boomer?

jesus fucking christ i wanted trump to win too but it's high time we admit defeat and vote for yang.

aka the best of times

You shills don't seem to get it, even if we knew all we know now, we still would have shilled for him over hilary by a wide margin.

I'm Still With Him

He is just the tipping of the first domino. I don't think anyone thought he was supernatural.

>literally ALWAYS a meme flag
((((hmmmm))))

Yes, we were obviously swindled, but he's still better than Hillary by a margin so wide it's impossible to comprehend.

Cry some more.

>cheeto man bad
Hillarys got my vote this time

doubt

Nobody believed that. He was a tool for an end. If you are still pretending that we live in a society then you're the rube.

Remember when he was gonna lose?
Getting beaten this badly by Don is pottery at this point.

what really bothers me is how faggots like you cannot reflect beyond a single thought! If Trump couldn't/didn't do anything.. why do you think any other politician will or able to? You should be screaming for abolishing presidency all together and reducing power and term limit on all politicians and public positions. How cunts like warren or hillary able to spend most of their lives in politics and accomplish nothing, meanwhile flip and flop on every issue when it feels beneficial to them.

want real democracy? then enact an AI in top position that collects votes on every issue via SSN along with biometric confirmation. Then there is no need for HOUSE or SENATE or CONGRESS or PRESIDENCY or even SUPREME COURT for that matter

Attached: 1497592746731.png (701x520, 594K)

I never thought of him as anything other than a wrench to be thrown into the system.

NEVER did I believe that.

want real democracy? then enact an AI in top position that collects votes on every issue via SSN along with biometric confirmation. Then there is no need for HOUSE or SENATE or CONGRESS or PRESIDENCY or even SUPREME COURT for that matter

I want that. But we have to deal with the practical issue of convincing others to want that, and changing the laws to enact it. It's not easy. Still, Trump sucks especially hard.

I only voted for Trump for the lulz

and it was very funny indeed

Former Trump Supporter here. Fuck this asshole, I'm with her now.

Attached: jews hillary.png (798x1154, 938K)