Democrats BTFO

Trump sends 500+ immigrants to Florida, libtards loose their minds.
youtube.com/watch?v=17f7Q2BAHeE&t=626s
4D chess

Attached: height.jpg (474x489, 21K)

Stupid fucking nigger Florida is red and now it’s gonna turn blue because of those fucking subhuman pieces of fucking shit

Florida is brown now user.

Those blue counties are gonna flip real quick once the women and children of blue Florida start shitting out half-mestizo mutants

These cities are blue.

Will they demand gibs and free housing?

Ask and you shall receive! But, you have to have victimhood status first.

Stupid move, this is a swing state he won in 2016 and he rewards his own voters by using the state as a dumping ground. He could have dumped them in a state that was already deep blue.

if you think this is bad just wait til 2020 and he goes full merkel

Attached: sansa1488.jpg (1024x683, 149K)

I thought Aryan women were blonde

dont do either of them things. both are extremely fucked up the first one is as if your talking to a child i wouldnt even do this to a child it suggest they're beneath you, second one is too domineering and will piss the person off especially if its another male. last time a guy put his hand on my shoulder like i was his little bitch i escalated it into almost a fight. told him get his hand off my shoulder and he giggled like 'calm down bro' and i had to control all my anger say 'i just dont like people touching me' which i dont.

either way both are very ineffective at making people like/respect you.

Serious question, do you understand what a meme is?

Ginger are the real blond in the genetics board, we must protect this beautiful Race. we must protect her

Attached: qsaqds.jpg (599x685, 75K)

I think you found an NPC.

This sounds like Owen Benjamin posting, with the .jpg alone.

They already have been for years nigger. Puerto Rican’s and Cubans and niggers and Jews have owned south Florida forever.
Floridians are literally the biggest evolutionarily degenerated shitksins in the country, worse then Jew York, Texas, la, Alabama.
Literal niggers and spics from the rest of the country look down on Haitian niggers, Cubans, and ricans from Florida, and whites disowned Floridians a long as time ago. Worse then Jew York I swear lmao.

and now they won’t get gibs me dat housing

Attached: E6DC4A6E-9AAB-4602-A8E5-F785104CD30F.jpg (750x443, 117K)

Florida is now gonna be blue because of this kike dick sucker.

Attached: the sad truth about presidents.jpg (750x579, 51K)

Wow. Trump sure owned da libs, didn't he?

Attached: MIGA.jpg (1024x679, 54K)

Word on the Hill is he’s sending about ten known ms-13 gangstas to enroll in Parkland High.
21 year old Enrique “slice and dice” Morales will be learning math with sweet little 14 yo Rachael Finklestein and learning holohoax theory with bowl cut Mortimer Fartenwinkledick.
my man.

Trump: I’m sending illegals your way
Jews: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Trump: You said they were good people!
Jews: AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Trump: kek

By making the libs put their money where their mouth is?
Yes.
Don't want illegals in your city? Don't make it a sanctuary city to virtue signal.