Racial

I'm half white a quarter Mexican and a quarter black, I've read Mein Kampf, convince me of something that matters. Don't be an emotional little bitch.

Attached: 15584912974371461428780.jpg (2576x1932, 1.14M)

why would i waste time telling you anything?

>convince me of something that matters
>I'm half white a quarter Mexican and a quarter black
Well it's certainly not you, so, no faggot.

lose weight, faggot.

Lose some weight, fatass.

You're a mutt. Go die with the rest of the spics in taco town.

U already responded

>convince me of something that matters.

Ok. You’re a nigger.

One drop makes you a nigger.

lets see that 56% face

I said non emotional bruh, fr, quit being a hoe.

>Redpill me on X
about what I expect from la creatura

>ID
>changes to memeflag
Kike confirmed.

Attached: E08935E5-389E-42B4-AB0B-15EE95E3AC76.jpg (1242x477, 189K)

I thought that was a dick

Your fatass hand proves it.

Emotional how use logic damn

nigger

Attached: qRvmECFM8-e5E7RU75galx93pRvafs27IJ5SGImUkLs.jpg (640x632, 56K)

You ruin America with your presence and should self-deport out of the country my ancestors created for white people.

Fuck all spics and get out.

i'm also a mongre buddy, being mixed fucking sucks

Thought the thumbnail was a penis

> convince me
Why should I?

What's the point of convincing a nigger?

That makes you Grits with Salsa, hold the spices

Bruh, why y'all being bitch fags?, I'm here to help,you. U raped the American Indian and enslaved the blacks what hoes around comes around. So Don't hate roaches. And yeah I change my flag bc I'mactually confident in myself and DGAF

Dios mio

Attached: 1558000154320.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Because, nigger. That’s why.

Attached: 310CE09C-F6F8-451F-9AED-B12F99FEC583.jpg (1024x949, 107K)

you dont come to Jow Forums/pol for meaningful discussion and a sense of community you come here to waste hours of your day arguing with strangers on the internet

u prob try to do anything in ur life but always give up halfway

This post and your fat fingers reminds me of pic related.

Attached: 5D1AF4DE-7ECC-4903-92E5-173D772370FB.jpg (960x960, 71K)

I think your bigger problem is those stubby little fingers, dude. We all know WHAT ELSE is stubby.

Attached: Meta pepe.jpg (3538x3424, 1.76M)

Low-key kinda right but I still enjoy life.

Based obese mutt

>this level of reddit cope

ZAMBO shit

Lol

what do you like more Fried chicken or tacos?

HAHAHAHAHHA I literally thought you posted your cock on Jow Forums

Yo, if y'all actually care about being any type if influential MAN, in the modern day by affecting the current culture, go on the website TAO OF BADASS, study, practice become confident, you WILL THANK ME LATER.

Okay lemme post an ugly ass white mf then, u and me both know they easy to find, everything in the life is based upon an individual basis

Literally, what?

Dios mio...

Attached: 1543805503704.jpg (1024x844, 72K)

I mean I was hoping y'all had more value than y'all portray but guess not....

Nigger

Bitxh fuck you, meet me irl, see if my mutt family won't exterminate you

DAS MY SHIT HOMIE, I ALWAYS TRYNA FINA GIT DAT SHIT HOMIE. Peace.

im not white at all yet still whiter than you

I mean how many girls have u had begging for your semen tho?grow some nuts

I'm tryna learn what is zambo? Or r u,gonna be a hating ass bitch and contribute to the lowering of all humanity?

ZAMBO is a mix of black and Indian, sometimes with white

your parents need to die for being race traitors

yeah aiight, we keeping it rel
all the bitches be tryna git on my dick homie, I fucked you bitch in haviannas flip flops, lil ho

Wow positive outlook on life, exercise,reading, playing vdgames for psychological improvement, what books have u read? Probs not this one.... tell,me something tt positively infects the growth of overall existence of humanity... I'm woke af, I honestly hope u r 2.

Attached: 1558492929320-1496895330.jpg (2576x1932, 1.37M)

why do you have jew in your id?

pic related

Attached: 1549418022912.jpg (480x480, 35K)

nah Im just playin, you aiight

You should lose weight, you Michelin man hand ass mother fucker.

Attached: fatHandFaggot.jpg (225x300, 7K)

This is sad, I probably pulled more birches in high school and already (tainted) them then you ever will in your measly existence, read my prior post and be grateful for life, and bitch go to church.

Bitch fuck you

you're way too low IQ to be posting here, go back to watching Jow Forums youtube videos you obese stinking nigger faggot

Thanks, for telling me, BTW I consider "white" values(when actually followed and consistently applied by u crazy mf's) the highest level of attainable human value.

Tf u talking about? Btw this my first post on Jow Forums, but have been lurking for awhile I'm 21 now(read daddy Hitler's book at 17)

As if a fat fuck like you even understands the concept of logic. Go back to Shitter and circle jerk all the other retards.

I give whatever I receive in this life

Never watched one,.might be lower IQ than u, but also might be higher,... , learn how to live stupid ass bitch learn to fight learn to kill learn to read and learn to enjoy life.

raq emotion from u... hating was dirty booty tramp.

I gotta say one thing, .... we all know the world is going to end within the next 50,years(at max) learn self sustainment,read, acquire financial capability, learn power, learn co trolled aggression and learn the values and protections of God. Btw if u,ever fuck with my family or somebody I care for I will fuck your life up, worse than u can imagine.

Whiter than you Pedro.

Attached: foot.jpg (4608x3456, 2.52M)

Damn Egor, looking ass foot, gemme on PSN, .... governor_roaddog, only if u cool tho, if not I'll cuss u out

>1/4 Spic
>1/4 Spic
>1/2 White
Know your race, know your place, you Amerimutt

Attached: main-qimg-5a28a9e588bee0ee890f3881aa569ca4.jpg (602x602, 66K)

only a quarter niggers makes you this retarded. Damn

IT'S SPELT IGOR YOU NIGGER ASS REDNECK

GO CUT A HOLE IN YOUR SEAT SO YOU CAN SHIT WHILE YOU DRIVE WHILE YOU SHIT WHILE YOU'RE DRIVING

You need to eat better. We can tell you are obese just from a grainy picture of your hand, in a dark room, on a cheap smartphone.

Use some of that Taco Bell money on a better phone. You might live long enough to take a selfie that doesnt look like a fatter Artie Lang

Attached: 3025519236_82842c382c_b.jpg (1024x683, 163K)

>something that matters

not you, unfortunately.

Attached: 1555807712871.jpg (348x450, 28K)

the "blackest" girl i know tries to act like a ghetto hood nigger all the time just because she's got one black grandmother. how about you stop being such a try-hard poser and work harder on actually doing something with your life?

Trust me not obese, I eat well,(strictly organic)

Attached: 1558495472974-1715623675.jpg (2576x1932, 1.39M)

Bitch, look in the mirror and repeat that fatfag

>1/4 black
Nigger

so basically ur a mongrel that read a book outside of your high school reading schedule, and now you think you have reason?

funny think about intelligence, the more sure you are of things the more stupid you prove to be.

i feel bad for the decisions that your parents and grandparents made that put you on this earth in a mongrel form. it was wrong of them all. its really fucking shitty that they did that to you.

Attached: 1507502290069.png (2000x2000, 469K)

C'mon white trash mudbaby fucking slimeball rodent, leach ass parasite say something value, I expect more of u.

Bitch shoe me your wife,.... and trust me it ain't the only book I've read.. , how much money u got, how many women do you have?, how much influence do you have?, how much power do you have? Don't lie.... , and I can already see your emotion.

You are clearly the stupidest OP of the day.
You should probably kill yourself or at least castrate yourself.
You dont know shit
You dont contribute shit.
You are shit.
Now know your roll and shut your mouth

>shoe me your wife
>ain't the only book I've read
go home you're drunk

Attached: cdxzsa.jpg (251x201, 6K)

>Has jew in his ID
JUST

Fuck you, hating jew, I contribute to MY ppl, try it..
When I talk I represent all colors

Red pill other nonwhites about the JQ. One day we'll all defeat them and have control over our destinies again.

>being this mixed
You unironically have my sympathies.
>having so many "identities" that you have none
>crux of a brewing ethnic conflict
>constellation of potential medical genetic disorders inbound
>pandered to by Leftist "allies" that want nothing more than to use you as an example for virtue-signalling
I can only imagine what it's like, being a bastardized "American" with a history lost to time is bad enough, but if my ethnicity was equally messed up I'd feel too rootless to live.

You forgot you're 100% Jew!

yeah, you're low IQ

I mean true, in a way, but I mean if u think about it yours is too,

Bitch ass Brazilian flag, lower than me

Not jewish, not rich. atleast not yet.

Bitxh u bothered af, idc that much

I kinda feel bad now cause you are clearly retarded but yeah just stop.
You arent making any good arguments or contributions

You are an amerimutt

Your parents would have been in jail in the old South Africa, you existing is literally a crime.

13%

Le 20% face

Attached: 1536889917325m.jpg (1024x578, 63K)

Attached: 1558491594467m.jpg (1024x393, 38K)

Sloppy Job Mossad

Attached: fucking JIDF detected.png (882x96, 21K)

stop eating you fat beaner