What was the purpose of this psyop?

Attached: nasim.jpg (300x168, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTxvmKHYajQ&t=4s
youtube.com/watch?v=pzkyJvo1VsU
youtube.com/watch?v=tjf9NGJfe8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/

To test the reaction of certain psychological profiles?
To build a dataset?

I think this shit went wrong.

>everything is a psy op
why do zoomers mind operate like this?

They don’t these are shills raiding looking for posts.

Why do they do psyops?
Pic related.

Do I need to explain to anyone that Mark Zuckerberg is an actor?

Attached: 6aZ_xiII.jpg (512x512, 58K)

>Why do they do psyops?
why do you think everything is a psy op?

Her bun had recently died. She loved that lil hop.

Attached: tmp_17593-95f31748-60ce-41ae-ae64-9b8dd30aa8d72063777343.jpg (780x520, 65K)

What? Her actions or Jow Forums embracing her?

lulz

>why do you think everything is a psy op?

The holocaust was a hoax.

AIDS doesn't exist. What they call AIDS is bunch of old diseases. HIV is a very old, harmless virus.

Life expectancy hasn’t doubled. Life expectancy stats are conflated with infant mortality stats. People are dying sooner.

There are hormone disrupting chemicals created by the petrochemical industry in everything you eat, drink, breath, and touch. It’s part of their LGBT depopulation agenda.

Psychology is based on a dead philosophy and all metal health drugs are a scam that can only provide a placebo effect in addition to bringing many dangerous side effects

9/11

New media personalities: Zucc, Alex Jones, Assange, Joe Rogan... All deepnigger assets.

Howard Stern wears a wig

Nobody was shot at Sandy Hook. (((They))) want your guns.

The banks create and control your country's currency. All the dollars are owed to the banks with interest that doesn't exist.

The same year the banks took over the dollar the income tax law was illegally implemented in order to pay the interest on the money the government now had to borrow from the banks.

Whatever Jews IQs might be, they practice cronyism to control power centers.

There is no Jewish identity without fearing, and/or hating, cheating, controlling, injuring non-Jews.

Climate change is a hoax.

Healthcare is the 2nd leading cause of death in the U.S.
250k from malpractice
100k from prescription drug side effects
100k from infectious diseases caught in hospitals

Women have rape fantasies and initiate 2/3rds of all divorces

Trump 2016 Election was rigged

MKULTRA

CIA controlled the mass mind by creating many cultural trends. They creating the hippy movement by creating certain crappy rock bands and flooding America with LSD. They funded Abstract Expressionism and Feminism.

Einstein was a plagiarist.

Attached: glowingdarkie.jpg (768x554, 34K)

Yea bro there's an elaborate conspiracy behind everything

we must never forget her

Attached: 1553873527680.jpg (726x809, 246K)

>Nobody was shot at Sandy Hook.

Same fake story in Parkland, Orlando, and Vegas to name a few. FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE FAKE.

The ruling class is terrified only of high power, high capacity rifles because nukes are fake and big guns win wars.

The Trump psyop to manage the Right was probably hatched generations ago for a coming war with China. China propped up and armed by the same Wall St nerve center that funded Hitler and the USSR.

take your meds

Isn’t that a man? I always thought it was a trans. Look at the weak chin

You’re scaring me user :(

>Yea bro there's an elaborate conspiracy behind everything

Let me guess... You won't speak of one conspiracy theory being true? Not even JFK.
If you name a conspiracy theory it will be something fucking retarded like aliens. Read your script. Is there a leader in the group? Can anyone be swayed to further your agenda?

>You won't speak of one conspiracy theory being true?
No I think there are definitely conspiracies out there that have turned out to be true like the Business Plot but to assume there's a conspiracy behind everything is schizo tier

>You’re scaring me

If you want to study a little Popper, Kuhn, and Heidegger you can evaluate anything I said and either falsify it one way or the other or at least place good odds one way or the other.

You need help. I think you might be insane and I barely know you.

nasim is a beautiful woman

Attached: 1522868352881.jpg (682x1054, 262K)

>the Business Plot

A conspiracy theory from 1933 lol. That's even stupider than aliens.

You're a pretty good shill. You reached for that one. Are you new?

>A conspiracy theory from 1933
Yes and? What's your point? It's old so it's not valid?

>You're a pretty good shill
Yea bro everyone is a shill. The zoomer mind fascinates me.

It’s actually kinda sad what happened to her desu

Attached: Mohammad-Bin-Salman-Youtube-HQ-Assassination-Attempt.jpg (665x2051, 593K)

Attached: mass-shooting-DOJ3.jpg (2892x1262, 1.93M)

>That spacing
Fuck off.

Shills blame Saudis for 9/11, the fake Vegas shooting hoax. Now this?
You gotta come up with something better than that. Is the guy who thought up the 'grassy knoll' still around?

>Shills
is everyone who disagrees with you a shill? go the fuck to bed dumb zoomer

To let us know about and spread the teachings of based nasim.

Attached: 1522989882722m.jpg (922x1024, 109K)

>everyone

Just you and your proxies.
I would have replied in kind with factual counterpoints and proof if you weren't writing just ad hominems. But, I gotta go now.

Relax schlomo. The other guy just needs to wake up some more and realize HE was the one born into a world that's been in motion longer than his consciousness has even existed.

But you could teach more.

You cry about ad hom yet you call everyone a shill. and what am I shilling exactly? You don't know what that word even means dumb zoomer

>I gotta go now
Yea go fuck off to sleep it's past your bed time

Still looks like a man

I still have all of her videos.

>The other guy just needs to wake up some more and realize HE was the one born into a world that's been in motion longer than his consciousness has even existed.
There's not an elaborate conspiracy behind absolutely everything dude. Yes conspiracies have become true but to see one behind every corner is schizo tier

he wanted money and he killed himself

>She

just distraction from any real issue in our lives + communities. The key one being that the police in any western country run and profit from all criminal activity, particularly drugs and child sex slaving.

>her

>What was the purpose of this psyop?
To associate the people speaking out against Youtube's clearly politicized demonetization policies with an obvious schizophrenic, thereby robbing them of their perceived legitimacy.

Nice pollo

>AIDS doesn't exist. What they call AIDS is bunch of old diseases. HIV is a very old, harmless virus.

u fucking retard. this is the 9th year of Jow Forums and u still haven't absorbed redpills that were easily available on the net before pol existed. AIDS is caused by AZT poisoning. the goyim would rather die than think. thats you. go take your AZT and die of aids please.
youtube.com/watch?v=JTxvmKHYajQ&t=4s

Like minds think alike and see the truth!

Attached: 360A2BF4-4B4A-42EC-822A-6204FA10A5CB.jpg (1370x1000, 220K)

post height and jaw

Attached: Wizards.png (1370x1000, 2.99M)

I am only going to reply to this point
>climate change is a hoax
Man made climate change i am prettt happy saying is a hoax, but natural climate change has happened and will continue to happen

>Man made climate change i am prettt happy saying is a hoax
what do you base that on?

you forgot
>nukes don't exist
>apollo program was fake
>obama was gay and michelle was a tranny
>cancer is a vitamin deficiency (B17)

>just distraction
I think there are many stories fabricated for this purpose. Remember Mohamed clock boy and the Blacks in Starbucks? Smollett was probably fake too. Who knows what's real after taking so many redpills? It's like trying to trust a junkie.

I think the purpose is more than pulling us in and distracting us. I bet they are identifying psychological profiles and manipulating them. That reaction button on facebook is a label for a dataset. Dataset x is all people with psychological profile x who replied with sad response button to niggers in starbucks.
Remember when the CEO of starbucks wanted baristas writing racial slurs on cups to start a conversation about race? He was probably in on it, the billionaire.

testing Jow Forums to see how many stupid goys would fall in love with a man faced sand nigger

Her poor bunny died :c
Damn beat me to it.
I had a pet rabbit years ago and I cried like a bitch when she passed away.

Well, I agreed with most of it. Have to investigate couple points about big Jew dicks.
Friends research says there are no big Jew dicks, only big Jews that are dicks!

Attached: 28242A78-8BF8-4BA7-A107-9AEDEB536C73.jpg (790x982, 99K)

MOCKINGBIRD
God these people are assholes.

True! B17? Im going to check that out.

Attached: 1282BAA9-2DCD-401A-BEF4-E74F540F2CE7.gif (300x169, 1.43M)

Absolutely based and redpilled. Bless you my son

Operation.....

Creature of Jekyll island.

Attached: 48DBAE89-9F34-4501-A388-14EE19CAC802.jpg (750x774, 76K)

>To associate the people speaking out against Youtube's clearly politicized demonetization

This is part of a broader Silicon Valley push toward the Chinese internet style censorship. There is a lot of smoke and mirrors going on here. When you say political, the goal is to push everyone closer to the center. To the left of faggot Ben and to the right of faggot Chomsky. It is NOT a censorship of conservatives. The "censorship of conservatives" meme and censorship of actor Alex Jones is just camouflage to censor the little guy with a new type of narrative the oligarchs don't want to be heard. It would be a terror for them for someone like Moldbug to vlog.

I'd like data on B17, from what I found it's not a real vitamin (enzyme cofactor or intermediate) and I can't find anything on mechanism of action

Interestingly enough most of the hits that come up are Snopes-like websites with "this vitamin will fuckin kill you, don't ever take it, ever, it's literally rat poison"... hmmm

This doesn't make sense, that was the dad's name, not the shooter. Are they the same person then? Dad had a business with 1 employee, making 500-999k a year. That was a huge flag to me, but I barely started looking into this.

Owen Benjamin? That you?

Hard to imagina an Iranian father dressing his son like this..

Attached: nasim-najafi-aghdam3.jpg (1028x708, 69K)

>trump psyop
The shilling is getting slightly more sophisticated

Because youtube is a shadowbanning piece of shit. Shadowbanning is the ultimative jewish street gambler prestidigitation whatever trick. Woicicky can suck my hairy ass, this fucking bitch should kill herself.

but she did, user.

You don't think Trump was the perfect distraction for America? He's a Republican Obama, false hope, false promises, Q to distract the online boomers.. It's pretty clear imo.

F for Nasim and bun-bun
youtube.com/watch?v=pzkyJvo1VsU

Attached: 1522815758873.jpg (767x800, 210K)

Who? Woicicky is the CEO of Jewtube, you confound her with this persian dilma whatever.

I hope are both less than 20yo. The truth about cancer has been one of the easiest bits of kikery to uncover on the net and anyone over the age of 20 wgo hasn't found it themselves deserves to get cancer
youtube.com/watch?v=tjf9NGJfe8E

nearly all news in the kikemedia is bulshit to distract u. kikes gain nothing about giving u useful infomation that will help u improve your life. Some of it is total bulshite, while other is partial information that taken alone is damaging to goyim.
e.g.
the full double page spreads of the stock market in the kike papers, aren't they real information?
yes, but most people who play to the stock market lose. Any info that gets the goyim interested to play the stock market is on average worth to kikes and damaging to goyim.

F. Be well wherever you are Nasim.

Nasim was a pure soul.

She promoted veganism with her videos, and she wanted us to become vegans.

If you want to make Nasim happy, don't eat meat.