White trash show how people naturally feel about niggers

I grew up in the deep South, where most places you go it's impossible to escape a complete hoard of niggers and wiggers who act like them. Thinking recently about how shitty people think of white trash and thinking about my experiences growing up and seeing niggers and what people call "white trash" acting identical, it made me realize that they're basically the same. When it's acceptable for a society to hate a group of loud, smelly, obnoxious, drug plagued, disease ridden, shitty people, then they do! The way people are disgusted by and despise white trash are just the same way people would naturally think of niggers if it wasn't borderline illegal.

Attached: honorary niggers.jpg (474x631, 50K)

I grew up in the deep south too user, and while I'll say that the whites are often as trashy as the black they do tend to be less violent. Never had a group of rednecks jump me in a Walmart parking lot before. What part of the south if you don't mind me asking

Sorry for self bump, but I also just kinda realized that the women in these communities are the exact same as nigger women. How do people not see the fact that hating them is just the exact same as hating nigresses? When lefties say, "psh the fucking white trailer trash hoes are all just on welfare popping out kids without fathers" do they not realize that it applies to niggers just as much?

It's white guilt and Jew brainwashing.

Attached: 1554424958191.jpg (600x683, 93K)

Eh yeah, there's less violence but the violence that is there, is often just between feuding people and is more often petty. Niggers get in gangs and kill eachother en-masse, from AL where I'm from (Mobile, a unique hellhole) there will be ricky-bobby wielding his sawed off traveling over to cleatus's trailer to confront him about whether or not they slashed the other's tires for some petty reason.

Yeah, without a shadow of a doubt. When the whites who have been brainwashed start to actually act like the niggers who are a majority there in order to fit in, how come the shitlibs only ever blame the whites and never point out the equally bad and often worse examples of the exact same shit they hate within the niggers there?

"White trash" wamen are prime breeding stock
I scooped up one of these chicks to be my stay at home waifu and she treats me like a god for massively improving her living standards and being even a little bit nice to her.
I used to love LARPing as a ruralite going to their shitty bars because I like these type of people. The only reason I am able to convincingly do it is I spent every summer as a kid at Lake of the Ozarks and made friends with the kids there fishing every day.
Also no redpilling required on race, so all the other redpills I tell her about go down easy because she thinks I'm a top 1% genius my word is the law with our kids.
I highly recommend going for women who work as restaurant servers in "redneck" areas or servers in general as they all know about niggers not tipping.

Attached: 12345345634634634523521.jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Oh you're right without a doubt. Like I said earlier, grew up in Mobile so I seen a thing or two and can confirm that the women will be loyal to a fault if you don't treat em the same way Tyrone would. However I'm sayin the way that most of em all act is little different from the way niggers act, and libs seem to recognize that when white people do it, it's a shitty thing, but when niggers do it, it's "something that requires support and healing"

This is false. Even the trashiest white trash is very different in character from Nogs. Also, white trash chicks are absolute semen demons.

Nah, less you grew up with em in small town deep south you wouldn't know. I grew up "in" Mobile but lived in shitty trailer park east of. Maybe I'm jaded, but all the traits that libs point out in "white trash" are the exact traits that we despise in niggers, and which they have in more abundance and intensity.

For sure the Jewish media is NEVER going to stop demonizing poor whites until they are replaced with a media that is no longer Jewish.
Although when things shift that hard to that point we will likely no longer have forced desegregation so poor whites being exposed to black behavioral patterns should no longer be an issue either.

Attached: 2345645673245632456435.jpg (852x1024, 168K)

The reason "white trash" sticks around as an insult is mostly due to resentment from city faggots. White trash are prime breeding stock, they are aggressive and fertile but also retain the elements that make them white - Christian culture, imagination, ability to dream while they sleep.

Wait a fucking minute minute!
Seriously where did you find this picture!?
I think I know these 2 girls!

Yeah I don't disagree. When women aren't bombarded with propaganda to fuck everything that moves and that the best you'll get as a woman is a shitty job a man can do better due to having a vagina and a baby from some nigger who won't stick around until the first pregnancy test comes back positive, you're sure to have a not all too useful female population.
All I'm sayin is, might this be hope that libs can be saved in the long term? I surely don't embrace the "redpill all the normies" strategy, that's a pipe dream in the wind at this point, but if they see the traits that niggers have as bad as long as they're not niggers, surely when we take away the stigma around addressing those problems no matter the race, they'll be easier to make come around, yeah?

Well by the look about em, I'd say they've fucked half their state. Cock-gobblin whores. Wouldn't be suprised.
Yeah, you're right, but the embodiment of white trash is just all the traits that we hate in niggers, and they see that they're bad, but only are willing to call out a group that presents those traits due to them being white. If it were another group with the traits that they ascribe to "white trash" surely they woudln't be so keen on calling the whole group out, you see my point?

Grew up in a small town in Alabama. Less than 10 nogs but plenty of white trash strung out on meth and heroin. The tweakers act better than the moon crickets in big cities in the south

You're fucking retarded.

White people are currently barraged by nigger culture just like niggers were barraged by white culture before the 60s. Niggers, as a result, acted unnaturally human for a brief period of time. So too white trash acts more niggerish today than is natural.

White southern culture was the genesis of nigger culture, niggers just decided to migrate and brought their subhuman southern sensibilities and accents with them

Attached: ABF9317C-5665-405A-9E2F-C89BA6D4A37B.jpg (1024x683, 127K)

Alabama reppin hard in this thread. I swear we who get out stay moon eyed for the civilized world longer than any city dweller deprived of any wonder will. Proud to see another.
What in the hell have I been saying all along? Read the damn thread faggot. When the whites act niggerish, the libs recognize how shitty the whites are acting. When the niggers act niggerish, they say "oh hyde-do we gotsta help em!"

I'm saying that people see that white trash are in a fallen state and thus despise them.

When they see niggers, they see them acting exactly as nature intended them to and so just accept it.

TFW the memeflag is accurate
kek!

Yeah, but don't you see that on a basic level they see the actions of white trash which are done way more by any nigger than any 'bama tweaker and dislike them? The only time they'll set aside the actions is when whitey don't do it. It's just them ignoring one group doing the same thing a group they hate does.

mullins

Is young WASP (classic american culture) are still a thing or it is just like in the UK with no christian at all under 35 ?

Attached: 1542216032129.jpg (892x1024, 154K)

>WASP
>christian

Attached: 1486463079152.png (347x426, 289K)

The most nigger-acting whites are still at the end of the day my co-ethnics, so I feel solidarity with and affection for them. Cityniggers and their classist race treason is despicable
t. Urban educated professional white

It exists but is sadly a slowly dying breed

So what you are saying is that women belong in the kitchen or the bedroom, should be barefoot and pregnant, that we should lower the age of consent, and engage in a little domestic discipline when required?

That we should vote for far right christian fringe groups that have no chance of winning, so that the mainstream parties (conservative / republicans) politicians will start to represent the above values and people like you? (moving the needle)

stop bitching and do something about it

no it exists. they're our versions of etonians. major difference is that some still make it to church a few times a year and are ostensibly "Episcopalian". pastel colored everything is mandatory for every wasp between 15 and 24, sort of like how your folks wear red pants as the mark of an asshole.

>Is young WASP (classic american culture) are still a thing
Yep, just have to find us.

Attached: e.jpg (1080x1181, 210K)

I picked up a solid 10qt Alabama girl as a wife. She's from a middle class family but very traditional in every way. Her family worship me like a god because I help out around the house and run a small family business up north, so it generally works out for us. We're thinking of moving to Alabama when kids get to middle school age. When I brought up Mountain Brook as a possible place to live I could see the eyes pop out of her head; her mom still considers it to be too nice for them.

I just really like the south desu

>deep South
Tampa?

FL is more spicland than "true south" I daresay. From AL.

>acting identical
False.

Attached: blacks whites FBI crime murder 2016.jpg (1688x2050, 1.09M)

>tfw I grew up in tampa

everyone in south tampa larps as being southern, and then they go to FSU/UF and pledge KA to prove it

Be my gf
I'm Orlando Bloom-tier white

And more telling when factoring out non-hispanic white vs. hispanic.

Attached: race whites hispanics blacks guns crimes murder.png (1701x1115, 243K)

Tampa is nice, I've been there twice. Because of this I LARP as a confederate from time to time.

Attached: crime race blacks whites violence honesty.jpg (1056x816, 434K)

Attached: black crime white interracial race murders 2015.jpg (5136x2736, 2.14M)

Attached: gun crime black population.png (1280x629, 309K)

>Tampa is nice
Yes it is. I love it there.

>Be my gf
You don't want this girl she's certifiably crazy. That said you're nicaraguan so you might like a theta

Attached: ee.jpg (1080x1349, 1.17M)

yeah lol so you're saying we should abandon the term white trash and just start calling white people niggers. I got ya

Attached: crime homicides murder race whites hispanics blacks.png (626x355, 11K)

>bleached brown hair
>laser whitened teeth
>fake tan
>caked with make up
Not too convinced by two Jersey Shore rejects honestly.

Attached: 1545664687234.png (776x1024, 1.56M)

Bro this is just baby’s first redpill type thinking where you discover the left is full of racist idiots who hate whites.

>t.wetbackspicmonkey

this guy tradcons

>White Trash underclass
>Based
They look more than subhuman poles or subhuman jews than glorius Aryan.

>it made me realize that they're basically the same.

nah, thats your brainwashing. You dont realize that you hold higher standards for whites than blacks, and so you see the lower white behavior as if its as bad as the lower black behavior, when it is leagues above.

see: facts, like about population proportions and crime rates.

when you look at objective factors, the poorest white trash behaves better than the best blacks.

thanks schlomo, but you forgot you had a pole proxy up!
gold star for participation though ;->

You are retarded OP. I would take white trash over niggers any day.

The bottom 50% of whites need to go t b h, and they pretty much are via race mixing eliminating their genetics. Some of these white whores on twitter are truly just as dumb as niggers.

Some of them are just victims of nigger culture though, especially the ones trapped in small southern towns or rust belt cities. They still have genetic potential to be truly white if taken out of that environment.

I can spot a nigger immediately though and know to avoid them. White trash confuses me momentarily and wastes my time.

The only suitable clothing for western wahmen.

Attached: 1556857884006.jpg (428x570, 30K)

"nig gers"
Nice subliminal idoctrination in that pic, user.

Got him!! Fucking checked but I agree with OP I can see where you both are getting at

They're really not the same. You're talking about wiggers. "White trash" varies widely. Some people's white trash I would simply call country people or rednecks. White trash who associate with niggers are indeed trash. Picrelated might be "white trash" to you but to me she's just a country girl.

Attached: guns_girls.jpg (1080x1350, 177K)

There is no such thing as "white trash" thats faggot jew words boyo its "poor Whites" because Whites still have potential if not its through their children. Use the proper language.

While shitskins generally act like retarded violent ape monkey parasites regardless if they grew up wealthy.

Also every single White today has nobles/royal blood while shitskins are descendants of rape babies.

Attached: violent niggers.jpg (599x725, 66K)

Also "white trash" encompasses all Whites who live in rural areas, cowboy, farmers , rednecks who live more noble lives take care of their family , community and pay their own bills. Basically "white trash" has become a hate term against Whites in general. Its not used towards some tweaker who lives in a dirty trailer its towards normal White folk.

Attached: 2e95fb5540ff4aa3db9c8f5bc295a5257e59975b00b86a2844e64128e86b992a.jpg (624x800, 160K)

I identify as WASP and went to an expensive ($20,000 per year) private high school. Pic related is some students from it. The people were nice, but arrogant; intelligent, but judgmental.

Attached: school_picture.jpg (705x529, 85K)

Intelligent but judgemental is the best way to describe it. It's easy to feel a ton of pressure one of my best friends got extremely suicidal when he realized he would need 4.5 years to graduate from his ivy league school instead of the WASP approved 4

Where the fuck did the "barefoot" idea come from in barefoot and pregnant. Thats a retarded feminist meme. Of course teh women need shoes to go to get groceries, tend the field and garden, and to go to rotary club to improve the local community. Stop with this nonsense

Attached: ac5ae3dd4eb2f582db0376cff653f731.jpg (550x733, 57K)

>"how did I miss that you were Canadian?!"

Based castizo.

yah I'm on the same page that's why I put it in quotes
I love all white people except for the ones that explicitly betray whites

Attached: max whiteness.jpg (632x782, 41K)

They should be judgmental in my opinion. How will they keep their position if they are anything but judgmental?
I grew up poor af to drug addict single mother and now I'm upper middle class and feel like I'm walking on the clouds above the seething bubbling masses below. I'm extremely judgmental because of it. That's why I'm here.

Attached: 1556007655607.gif (500x375, 756K)

Subtle

Attached: 1558494947036.jpg (484x217, 38K)

A lot of them may actually be Polish in the US but still, a lot better than nigs. I guarantee you that 40-50 years ago before mass affirmative action, outsource/offshoring, mass immigration (which interacts with affirmative action) these people were just fine.

Fuck you Shlomo.

At least white trash people are still good, while most other races are ruthless and evil.