Why doesn't the Bible talk about race?

Attached: 287b537ef63699cea63b7888654b4e0b.jpg (640x640, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-does-bible-say-about-interracial-marriages
youtube.com/watch?v=TlTOxCWs_gg
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 12&version=NRSV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Devarim 23:2&version=OJB
biblehub.com/text/zechariah/9-6.htm
christogenea.org/essays/broken-cisterns
christogenea.org/podcasts/adultery-and-fornication-yahwehs-covenant-people-07-31-10
kinsmanredeemer.com/RacemixingIsNotChristian.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 20190519_135229.jpg (2144x3810, 3.09M)

>constant references to tribes and various peoples
>dosent talk about race.

REPORT ALL OFF TOPIC TROLL THREADS

Attached: Anti-Christian shilling.png (1806x1252, 125K)

It does, a lot. Just uses the word 'nation' instead.

I think there are a few passages on the proper way to treat slaves, but it's been awhile since I read it.

because the current bible is translated by kikes.

The bible does talk about race. Very explicitly; where God orders the Jews to genocide other tribes. Jesus/Yeshua told the hebrews to knock it off and they rejected his message.

Attached: 6shdfh.jpg (265x260, 57K)

Nations aren't a race, though.

I genuinely don't know the answer to the question oh nooo report me and typecast me. Religion and politics are interelated.

something something 6 million philistine foreskins

America doesn't teach those things? That is weird. We have religious study in school here, and you have to attend gun safety classes before getting a license.
Guess America isn't even good at being America.

It does in the OT but its for the jews also it praises multiculturalism.

bibleinfo.com/en/questions/what-does-bible-say-about-interracial-marriages
>Interracial marriage considerations
>The Bible is clear that when both parties are believers (equally yoked), interracial marriage is not wrong. A Christian couple contemplating marriage must prayerfully and carefully consider the impact their marriage will have within their cultural context, their family relationships, future children and the society in which they live. A loving Christian couple may accommodate well to many kinds of differences between themselves. However, there are cultural contexts where interracial marriage poses significant barriers to acceptance of the marriage and/or the children of the marriage.
>Interracial marriages are becoming more common in many societies. All couples contemplating marriage need to give thoughtful consideration to a variety of practical issues, some of which may have no clear Biblical imperative.

Praise Yeshua for my wife's big black babies!

Christians Harvest Jewish Grapes
youtube.com/watch?v=TlTOxCWs_gg

A Nation is a people, so if I talk about the Swedish nation I'm talking about the White race.

Jeremiah 13:23
Moses married an Cushite (Ethiopian) negress. look at numbers 12. heres a link if your illiterate biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Numbers 12&version=NRSV

>But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.
Titus 3:9

Just because the taxonomy is a bit different doesn't mean the concept isn't the same.

No, because various nations adopt races and call them their own.

so to find.
you must find the common story, amongs the many languages.

there it is.

holy shit. you are deluded.
a nation is not defined by imaginary lines.
it is made of a common ideals/tradition/morals of a people a way of life..
god damn.

nigger i have autism, you need to keep up.

Attached: 7zhw.png (500x629, 187K)

Ok but that would still apply. There are literally blacks who've died fighting for Anerica. Not talking lines, just talking ideals.

Also autism is fake.

It does.
Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah
with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.
(Jeremiah 31:27 KJV)

How can Yahweh introduce the seed of other men and BEASTS?! into the seedline of Isreal ?
See ? Beasts means Blacks and other men means non Isrealites. Yawheh is mad at Isreal when he says this.

“My child, avoid all loose conduct. Choose a wife of your father's stock. Do not take a foreign wife outside your father's tribe, because we are the children of the prophets.
Remember Noah, Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, our ancestors from the beginning. All of them took wives from their own kindred, and they were blessed in their children, and their race will inherit the earth.”
– Tobit, 4:12-13

“No mongrel shall enter the congregation of Yahweh, not even in the tenth generation."
- Deut. 23:2

Deut. 23:2 (Orthodox Jewish bible)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Devarim 23:2&version=OJB

but make sure you get a proper translation.
The word translated there as "bastard" in the KJV (mamzer) has a Hebrew root meaning of "mongrel," which means a race-mixed person.

Look at
biblehub.com/text/zechariah/9-6.htm
at what the word mamzer means.

Strong's Exhaustive Concordance defines it thusly:
מַמְזֵר mamzêr, mam-zare'; from an unused root meaning to alienate; a mongrel, i.e. born of a Jewish father and a heathen mother:—bastard.

Mongrel. Mix-Raced. God doesn't want you to mix races.

The Bible says that if you race mix, your children are not part of Isreal for 10 generations.
That's ONE drop.
-------------------------
christogenea.org/essays/broken-cisterns
christogenea.org/podcasts/adultery-and-fornication-yahwehs-covenant-people-07-31-10
kinsmanredeemer.com/RacemixingIsNotChristian.htm

Attached: Race.png (1695x901, 155K)

Because it took place in an area where there were barely any niggers. It's a collection of books written in the middle east so why would there be niggers or chinks in it? Which just proves there's not anything magical or supernatural about it. It'd be different and more proof of God if there was a passage that read "fuck jannies and fuck niggers! Race war now!"

Angelic Race, Reptilian Race and Human Race all discussed

The (((Bible))) has been tampered multiple times. The majority of sheep believing in it are mutts with no culture

It's because of separation of church and state. We usually learn a PG version in Sunday school as kids but I'm all for classes that just straight up read the Bible from Genesis to Revelation. An in depth study is what turns people into atheists. Hell, I want an R or X rated uncut Bible movie or TV show. Scroll the passages on the bottom of the screen when the more fucked up passages like dick cutting and rape occur so Christfags can't accuse the show or movie of "muh context"

The Bible is an Iron Age explanation of why we are here and how we should act. Thankfully people are waking up and realizing that the morals we have, don’t come from it. Just read Leviticus or numbers..

The Holy Bible is a racial book and it was only written for one race and one race only, the White Adamic Race which God created in his image and after his likeness.

pshh lmao

>>The Bible is clear that when both parties are believers (equally yoked), interracial marriage is not wrong
This is wrong and retarded. The Holy Bible strictly condemns the descendants of Adam to sow their seeds with nonwhite pre-adamic races and with the seed of Cain (the kikes).
And when the Adamites do start to race-mix, God sends his punishment as his hammer of justice. The main reason why the flood even happened was due to the Adamites race-mixing with non-adamic races. Only Noah was spared and a couple other people on the ark because they were all PURE in their generations, they were racially pure adamites.

> this meme again
She wasn't a nigger you brainlet.
She was an Adamite but not an Israelite

Attached: mosesmarriedzeporah.jpg.png (3264x1520, 564K)