Choose strong alpha husband

>choose strong alpha husband
>spawn manfaced daughters

Attached: williskids.jpg (3896x2597, 2.25M)

Totally would the one in red.

Their jaws look more like their mother's though

Too distracted by shitty tattoos, hairy forearms, and saggy tits to get to the face.

stop having daughters

Attached: 1480456860153.jpg (602x690, 59K)

>implying demi moore was ever sexy

If you only knew how bad things really are.

Attached: 1538643024957.jpg (361x359, 39K)

He kept trying for a boy.

>Rumer Willis, father Bruce Willis, sister Tallulah Belle Willis, mother Demi Moore and sister Scout LaRue Willis pose backstage...
holy fuck I could not tell who they were, Bruce Willis and Demi Moore look like sheeit, I would assume they are on the baby's blood but maybe not

>strong alpha husband
>no hair
>low test
>shitty liberal actor

Go fuck a dog leaf

I wish they would all die hard.

It looks like a tranny version of Ashton Kutcher

those are the AFTER photos
post BEFORE

Rumor IRL is hot.

t. Hollywood baller

And that's Demi Moore so...wait a fucking minute.

Almost all women look manly without makeup.
That's the primary reason they wear makeup at the first place.

Bruce looks fine. But Demi... fuck that's a long fall.

Attached: fyeXigP1rbra2d_500.gif (500x288, 500K)

>strong alpha
Didn't he get cucked by a teenager?

To be fair her jaw is like a fucking snowplough too

this is what trannies tell themselves to prolong their suicide

Attached: 1557331491259.png (1864x1256, 1.67M)

Pretty sure Demi is one of the hollywood elite pedos. She was groomed at a very young age to be fucked and became the fucker as she got older. Just look up Blue Lagoon and think that at that stage she was fucking jews for roles

Pretty bold to get a self portrait on your forearm

Attached: Screenshot_20190521-211359.jpg (1080x2280, 593K)

Holy fuck Willis has piss poor genes, mediocre genes always find a way in getting passed down the line.

>saves pictures of trannies on his PC
Dude, you need to chill off with whatever you're on.
Don't end up turning into a faggot that people would probably wanna kill once the pendulum swings too far.

>IRL is hot
>is hot
user...

Attached: CA1AAAA8-6C24-40A0-8A7F-F9765FCC7904.jpg (750x951, 446K)

>bruce willis
>alpha
in the movies

That’s honestly pretty surprising; they’re both attractive. Guess you just never know. None of those girls are ugly though, just average.

Bruce got cucked by some faggot who does sitcoms. Moore is fucking crazy.

I knew a guy who I swore was gay had the hottest daughters and an weak effeminate son

apparently, bruce willis is 5'12"
sooo, 4'8"?

Attached: 512.jpg (193x73, 5K)

>willis
>alpha
Do you not understand what an actor is?

Demi Moore got a more prominent jawline than Willis tho.

These are all hotties. Not 9s or 10s. But certainly above average. Although this picture has several million tones of combined makeup, post unmade up pics.

Fucking kek. For what purpose?

Attached: cc_chuckle.jpg (1024x576, 47K)

yeah lets all start buttpumping and dicksucking our male friends
paGAYnism for life! heil Odin!!

Attached: 1546294840827.jpg (644x656, 97K)

Good thing they never had a son.

Attached: BillyWillis.jpg (1600x1121, 137K)

Bruh bitch be cutting diamonds with that jawline

>says the dude saving tranny pics

Bruh

She? Has a prison tattoo of Dobby.
Is this real?

Attached: F4785421-431C-48F8-8717-04BF14070431.jpg (400x300, 21K)

One in black is top tier

I don't think any of them are "his"

>Leaf

Attached: 4B51D6B7-B7C4-4C19-9368-080E603D93C5.jpg (1200x630, 258K)

Why would his lack of hair mean low test? Generally, especially at younger ages, higher test means you will bald earlier if you have the alopecia genes.

Attached: squidchad.png (259x195, 91K)

first 2 replies are seething trannys, well done user

Attached: 1525892719071.gif (554x400, 46K)

My friend committed suicide for a varuety of reasons, and one thing I noticed was that all those peoples' consciences that picked on him really suffered for it. I got a lot of faceberg messages of people expressing regret for how they treated him. I'm just happy his memory was glorified rather than soiled by the stigma of suicide.

bald faggot coping just

This is common knowledge aldi aussie

>daughters

Attached: 1535428230478.gif (257x200, 1.24M)

>>choose strong alpha husband
>>spawn manfaced daughters
the one on the far right is kinda hot

Imagine how chad they would be if they were born male.

HOLY SHIT BALLS

i've seen this happen before
i almost LOLed - the baby was brand new but looked a lot like the dad. in the OP pic example, the daughters were unfortunate to take the worst complementing features from both parents

Bruce Willis is one of them. The guy had to suck dicks to get into Hollywood and wear pretty dresses.
There's a very high chance that his ''daughters'' are all men. Genetics don't even work like this. A manly man will not produce manly women. It's fucking riddiculous to believe that a manly man would produce daughters that have massive jaws and man faces.

It's also completely wrong. A myth some idiots came up with, probably started by idiots who think bodybuilders going bald means that high test leads to baldness.
Genetics lead to baldness and testosterone interacting with high estrogen may lead to baldness. That's why men who take estrogen pills tend to lose their hair in their early 20s.

can i get a quick rundown???

Good comparison. Works for real women as well.

chainlink $1000 eoy. it make bitcoin obzoleet.

Attached: POOOOMP.png (371x383, 301K)

How weird is it that the Oblivion npc on the right is wearing an outfit where you can see her areolas while she's just hanging out with her family, pops included

Shitty actor in shitty antiwhite antigerman movies, although he has german ancestors. Go fuck yourself leaflet.

Sensitivity of hair follicles to DHT is the primary cause of it, still if you have the genes AND high test you will go bald faster than someone with similar sensitivity and lower test. Hence why those bodybuilders that use roids that increase DHT will go bald much faster than if they didn't take it.

They bald faster cause they wank a lot. Stop wanking, and you can hold your hair.

It's almost as if you're trying to be retarded. A "manly man" with a square jaw and other high test features will produce manlier daughters---that is if you view square jaws as inherently a male feature---than men without strong male features. Also, it's perfectly possible for women to have strong square jaws. Lay off those retarded youtube videos that think 90% of women in Hollywood are secretly men.

'and I base that on absolutely nothing'

>if they were born male
>if

Attached: 1540315069197.png (306x243, 94K)

maybe they take the roids cause theyre balding.

Bruce Willis is not really a good looking guy though

Fapping causes increase of DHT.

Emma Watson got mumps?

>choose strong manfaced wife
>spawn alpha sons

This.

This.

Some do but it isn't the primary reason.

Not fapping increases testosterone, which increases free testosterone which gets converted to DHT. There are problems with this statement just like there are problems with yours, my point is that it's just conjecture

Are we sure they are females ?