Take heed, goyim. Otherwise you might unironically find yourself on the wrong side of history

Take heed, goyim. Otherwise you might unironically find yourself on the wrong side of history.

Attached: DACD83D6-C192-4C6A-ABA0-D9F586C6369C.jpg (960x666, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0TMrunbZLJw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what are these? tools to make a semi full auto?

Fuck off kike!

That's obviously a sounding rod, and the lock to keep it in.

those are heat compressors so a gun can sustain fully rapid semi auto fire

Parts for boomer's artificial hip.

Sure!

From top to bottom, cam pin, firing pin, retaining pin.

Kikes don't know what those are either.
Its a stylus, stylus holding pin, and toggle nut for fiber-optic cables.

>sounding rod
>googled it
>hate you now

Attached: 1554265254089.png (757x615, 184K)

Noice.

kek
If leftist still had a sense of humor, that would be the perfect response from them.

This is why I still come here when I’m “pooping” at work.

Can't you just make that shit out of a bolt,a punch and a butterfly pin? You Jow Forums fags are sperglord faggots

Jokes on you, you don't need guns when you have qanon on your side

Attached: image.jpg (540x720, 88K)

They're parts for a prison style tattoo gun. He's saying unless you're rocking suck AB tats you can fuck off.

thats the thing that makes guns full semi-auto?

what is this?
why doe it have a bolt a pin and a hammer?
is that a swastika etched onto it?
is there supposed to be a spring a ma jig thingy?
back in the 90's us kids in the neighborhood would mod these things to run off 4500 psi and shoot steel rebar through trees.

If you don't have pic related you ain't gonna make it brah

Attached: basic burger arsenal.jpg (4160x3120, 3.81M)

It's what the rabbi circumcised me with.

>tfw aluminum cotter pin

What do rivet punches have to do with civil war

Looks like parts of a Zündnadelgewehr.

I would rather learn how to build bombs. Any idiot in US build guns.

You shouldn't post all of your guns on a site like this.

I saved the pic. Will I make it now?

Na you gotta save good ones people post way better shit than that on here

Attached: image.jpg (579x1024, 99K)

until you shoot up a mosque, those will be presumed airsoft

It's 2019.

Attached: MCK.jpg (2048x1536, 541K)

This is now a crazy shit anons have posted over the years thread

Attached: image.jpg (453x604, 53K)

>all of my guns

smug_anime_girl.webm

Are these circumcision tool? Looks like the ones that they clip onto then pull through the whole than kut.

Attached: image.jpg (720x900, 68K)

But then why would they say don't start a war? Maybe it's a jewish threat saying that the goium dont know anything

die zoomer

Attached: 1546056023763.png (1348x470, 57K)

There's blueprints online to make extremely simple fully auto 9mm's. Never tried it myself but just the fact that it's that simple essentially means gun control in the United States will never happen. Too many people who load their own rounds and too much ammo caches old boomers have. Half the old vets have thousands of rounds and that's low balling it.

>pic related kmart parts 9mm

Attached: image.jpg (1052x790, 328K)

>You shouldn't post all of your guns on a site like this.
I lost all mine in a boating accident. Coincidentally right after this
>the government saying they would outlaw previously-legal property, not through debate and legislation, but via a closed-door meeting
happened the other day. We can't get rid of the faggot Trudeau liberals fast enough

Attached: 20140321_092629.jpg (4128x2322, 2.73M)

Looks like what Jews would use to practice ritual murders/blood libel. Someone should change the image to those tools instead for a spicy meme.

Attached: Ritualmord-Legende.jpg (640x544, 194K)

is that a famas?

I know old cops and vets that have millions of rounds and are waiting for light blue helmets to shoot at.

I did it in highschool in metal shop off of instructions i found on geocities, teacher shit himself told me "i can't believe you've done this but it's well made" and also to not say anything to anyone or he'd get fired and we destroyed it. Let me coast the rest of the year and use his class as free period lmao.

YOU LIVE IN A TARGET RICH ENVIRONMENT

Attached: 1556243436270.jpg (977x566, 64K)

You ever drop that fucking pin in the military? Worst 20 minutes of my life.
>PRI! THEY DON'T HAVE THAT REPLACEMENT PIN IN THE ARMORY! FIND IT OR YOU ARE FUCKED!!!
Fucking liars.

yea I know, I dot even have any Kek I'm fucked

Attached: image.jpg (1000x541, 124K)

Is this bait?

Haha shop teachers were always awesome. How hard was it? Like how long did it take you?

Attached: image.jpg (960x600, 70K)

It's what abortion doctors use to spike the baby's brain.

Well yea, making firearms isn't rocket science. Anyone with access to machining tools and the raw materials can make guns if he's not a double-digit IQ nigger. Take a look at what dissident White people can make using their own resourcefulness when they really want to:
youtube.com/watch?v=0TMrunbZLJw

Disclaimer: obviously violence is wrong and all terrorism fails...

Not to mention Jesus Christ.

>threatening civil war over the right to kill a baby

That would just mean more dead babies I see their logic here

>not a single box of rounds

user, I...

well I'm retarded and know zero about this type of shit desu. Never did machining or anything like that. I would unironically be absolutely fucked if my life depended on it.

I would be this meme IRL

Attached: image.png (500x690, 78K)

>2 semi auto intermediate caliber rifles
Swap one of the ar out for a boltgun in a .30 caliber or get a battle rifle in 308/7.62x51

has to be hardened correctly.

A Luty. Pic related, Luty BSP. Made out of plumbing and a nail. More than enough to bushwack a pig or six so you can battlefield pick up some 25kilobuck pig rifles.

Attached: BSP.jpg (950x599, 71K)

time to pay the mosque a visit, desu

How awful is the accuracy on those things

I am surprised to see the number of replies asking what those are.
You can always learn user, it isn't difficult.
Remember, eternal struggle is eternal growth.

How do the luty's work or do they implode after a few magazines? Is this like some epic troll like the old "make magic crystals" but actually gas yourself instead meme

Nice blog mate

>simple essentially means gun control in the United States will never happen
In a recent estimate (which is still a couple years off), there are more than 400 million firearms in civilian hands in the US. I remember that number was 300~ million 5-6 years ago.
That means in under a decade, there was an increase of 100 million guns in private ownership.
I wonder if non-amerimutts can wrap their minds around just how many guns are in the wild here.

Glowing

whole thing minus barrel took me an hour, barrel I finished second day because I had to reserve the good drill press.

Sure thing tough guy. You have over $5000 in guns there yet they look brand new. You're guns are a bunch of safe queens and so are you. Completely untested, and un-weathered, by the rigors of training and war.

Sell a few of those guns and use the money to buy more ammo to train with and a gym membership. Fat fuck.

Yea I know I just don't worry about it much. i have a katana and I am very quick. The thought of a mere bullet going up against my agility, balance and technique is laughable.

It's a sound meant for penile insertion, with adjusting gauge and clip.

Bad, it's smoothbore. But the point of a resistance weapon is to kill off some armed NPC's and steal some good shit.
Note. In a SHTFF situation, cops are totally useless and the softest targets imaginable. Go after then and get some free AR's and shit.
You can bang out a Luty with hand tools in an afternoon. It's smooth bore to keep it simple and cheap. It's a close-in ambush weapon. you can also get fancy, machine a better bolt, stockpile some 9 inch luger barrels ect.

Is it illegal to ask about concepts? Lmao. Im just genuinely curious if you have to have hardened steel to work then how in the hell does a luty work?

If you must know I am a convicted felon so that's why I don't know a lot or fuck with guns. Got into trouble as a teen and it fucked me, sucks but it is what it is and I try to stay out of trouble so no fun for me unfortunately,

shotguns are very easy to make and you can rifle the slugs and they can have enough energy to fuck kevlar like it isn't there, but in a "Resistance" the objective isn't to kill but to damage infrastructure and logistics and keep it fucked to get civvies angry at their government for being a bunch of incompetent assholes who cant stop a rag tag group of tree hiding assholes.

Wow, makes you wonder why Europe is getting overran by Muslims desu. Surprised they haven't had a lot of lutyy brigades pop up considering their rape epidemic. Shit pisses you off just to see on the news I can't imagine how angry they must be to actually know some of the victims.

Reddit space and super glowing. The freshman year criminal justice interns have finally arrived.
Enjoy your stay, you're here forever

because all the talent left for America. God Bless.

But the left keep promising me that if we allow enough transexuals and gay furfag diaper lovers to cavort in front of children, we will reach the end of history and all will be well.

also because they still have faith in the law. Once faith in the law goes, or more specifically once the lawlessness reaches a level the general population can't ignore, shit gets spicy. Of course british are peasant majority and thus beasts of burden. I'm pretty sure enough will never be enough becauuse they're bred to take it like the gormless cattle they are.

Been here since it was just /b/ and still don't know why or when you faggots starting showing up going on about Reddit. The irony here is saying that instantly outs you as the new one because that shit was never said until fairly recently and as an ancientfag it's cringy af.

At a certain point you have to question whether normies ever will say enough is enough. I'm starting to think we could go back to Egypt whip beating slaves and they would still be happy to just do the sheep thing

civil war is a meme, we need a revolution. Has anyone with brains thought how a civil war in the US would play out?

abundance of energy is what enables the transition. If this was back in the day raiding hordes would resort in locals starving to death and thus taking up arms

based
this should be a standard

Yes our government would bomb the living shit out of all of us. They already threaten to nuke our cities on Twitter. They would have no country to rule over but it would no doubt be an utter nightmare.

Cityfags would give up instantly and be herded with crowd control tech and rural people would have the living shit bombed out of them from the air

Attached: image.jpg (631x421, 47K)

Like the Dirty War in Buenos Aires, midnight raids, people disappearing, basically the police state acting with complete impunity

Assuming you're in an environment where manufacturing this isn't a crime, it's not something you would want to use long term unless you had a proper way to forge materials. Automatics take a pretty bad beating even if it's just non-lethal rounds like 9mm

Bolt cam, Firing pin, Firing pin retaining pin

It's not a highly durable piece, as it's a quick and dirty resistance weapon. As noted else where, you can jack things up a bit, ie: better bolt, better barrels, buy Sten mags and heat treat. All of which sounds pretty weird to a modern kid, but they used to teach us that crap in grade 8 shop, back in the day.
The BSP Luty is real basic. The built-up Luty gives a better product, and improved materials, Sten magazines and modified Luger barrels yield an extremely durable piece. Even better yet is the Metral, which was designed as a resistance weapon, but requires at least a lathe and drill press, a mill is nice but not essential.
The Metral is a gourgeous SMG, though.
The Luty can be punched out with hand tools.
Many gun parts are not restricted in any way, and they're cheap.
There is no reason not to lay in a supply of shit like sten mags and Luger barrels
A good source of good steel for frames and receivers is truck leaf springs.
Brew your own Plastique and caps, and your a home-made insurrection waiting to happen.

That's a firing pin and the stupid parts of a bolt carrier group.

Attached: скандинавская-мифология-Fantasy-art-красивые-картинки-3253842. (811x811, 645K)

>That's obviously a sounding rod
FUCK YOU YOU MOTHERFUCKER

how does the 2nd nozzle fire the 2nd clip?

Don't look for eurofags to fight back. They're literally only 90 years out of feudalism, and all the good one emigrated out long ago.

Thanks, I basically understood none of that but basically eventually it would fall apart on you?

Same, I may have to go check out some youtubers they are interesting and concept.

Honestly the reason I never worry about it is if shtf all the old people around here have more guns than they could use. I figure I'll just help protect them and it will all work itself out.

>clip
anti-mudslime magic

Attached: an_hero.webm (854x478, 1.98M)

Attached: How Many Guns the USA Has.jpg (1024x768, 171K)

>clip
The second nozzle is a flashlight holder. The mag underneath it is a spare.

if everything collapses most people will want it to stay the same as it was, security of food, water, and shelter will be priority and those who can provide this will looked upon to provide and most habitat politics will cease to matter.

Attached: 1543890566315.jpg (1217x763, 128K)

Attached: 1534211600480.jpg (1460x1249, 487K)

Attached: 1557625678354.png (720x2304, 291K)

Depends how it's built. The basic british standard pipe SMG is only good for a few hundred rounds. The point is to ambush and kill some armed gomers, such as pigs and fat-ass neo-nazi scum, then battlefield pick-up ( steal ) their shit.

To be more accurate, people will flock to the provider of their most immediate need, until that need is fulfilled, then flock to the next that can provide the next immediate need. In the face of hopelessness they will flock to the one that can make them forget their troubles. Bread and Circus.