SYRIA USING WMDS AGAIN

AH SHIT, HERE WE GO AGAIN

reuters.com/article/us-syria-security-usa-chemicalweapons/us-says-signs-syria-may-be-using-chemical-weapons-warns-of-quick-response-idUSKCN1SR2I3

Attached: ABA6B4D7-64BA-443E-88F7-B847D18885BD.jpg (750x605, 76K)

I hope we just conquer Syria and bring it under full control of the USA. Profit from it. Take its oil. Use it to make our lives better in the USA. IDK what hippies issues are. They're cancer and they make all of our lives harder in the end.

This isn’t the 1800s retard

>I hope we just conquer Syria and bring it under full control of the USA. Profit from it. Take its oil. Use it to make our lives better in the USA. IDK what hippies issues are. They're cancer and they make all of our lives harder in the end.
And I hope we do the same in Iraq, Iran, NK, Saudi Arabia, Israel, China and everywhere else. I see no reason why I as an American shouldn't root for global domination of everything by the USA

Attached: america-fuck-yeah.jpg (1440x1080, 628K)

See here . Explain to me why I should want anything different than that

K.

Attached: IMG_20190521_194951.jpg (720x405, 39K)

Have sex

>be assad
>be winning the civil war
>go apeshit and kill a few dozen kids with chemical weapons anyway

who will stop this supervillian?

absolutely based

Sex will just reinforce these feelings

fpbp

Attached: 1558450645331.jpg (500x456, 58K)

I just want WW3, I’m bored

Isn't this like the fourth time they accuse Assad of using chemical weapons? And every time it was the rebels trying to frame Assad to tilt the losing war in their favour.

Now that was the past. Just enjoy the decline faggit xD

Attached: D5nLTTCWAAIicuC.jpg (680x517, 46K)

Try again shlomo

Attached: rthh.png (685x550, 674K)

Based Trump putting those people who don't like our greatest ally in their place

The United States must dominate and subjugate its enemies and bring freedom to the world by force. We are the guiding light. We are the truth. We are the shining beacon for decency and rightness.

Attached: america the eagle.jpg (637x358, 61K)

No thanks rabbi. Jews can fight their own wars.

You cannot even subjugate your hunger you fat fucking cunt not talking about the world
You probably believe that US profits from wars in the middle east

This is horrible. Trump must send US forces back to syria ASP.

Have sex

So, BBC is the Devil? Fucking Crackas.

More fake news. The West needs to stay out of Syria.

we really gotta stop this guy... like whoa

Attached: 1557411943583.jpg (1200x1200, 788K)

Honestly no one believes that anymore, even white boomers only they care about their fantasy in Israel.

Attached: 1556164904014.jpg (400x400, 19K)