ITT: We post old rare greentext Jow Forums stories from anons that we have still not been able to forgot

ITT: We post old rare greentext Jow Forums stories from anons that we have still not been able to forgot.

If you got a story like that, you're welcome to post it here!

Attached: 1368897760039.png (726x575, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YucqA0VkabU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I prefer boomerposts

Attached: babyboomer peak genetic fitness.png (1284x429, 256K)

Attached: erika.png (500x729, 69K)

This one always hit my feels, but desu If I were his father I would have found a way to contact my sons through more than just letters, especially after they became adults, which makes me believe this is fake.

>213877364
Oh damn...

Here's another one for you guys.

The greentext can only have so much information, fellow user.
We don't know anything about his parents situation or how much of a cunt his mother might be in real life.
Could be that she threatened to put a restraining order he tries to get involved?
These cunts have many tools that the big brother has gifted them to fuck over men in every way possible.

Attached: 1368914428038.jpg (1296x3752, 1.38M)

fucking lol. It's on my car USB right now

Share it with me. Got a mega.nz link?

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-09-27 at 8.06.31 AM.png (1454x254, 116K)

Couldn't make it through 1/3 of that pic, fake shit

That was fucking horrendous. Though OP probably omits him being a creepy Edgelord and that's why she doesn't like him, still fucking awful

>Though OP probably omits him being a creepy Edgelord
I'm just passing on the greentext image I got, fucktard.
I don't claim have close relations or some deep knowledge about any of the folks that posted their stories on Jow Forums.
What are you, a brainlet?

Attached: 1558358211580.jpg (474x535, 30K)

Are you an actual subhuman? Never insinuated anything else nigger. Are you OP from that pic? No? Good, now go fuck yourself.

Lmao that guy was such a fucking dumbass, Should've just ignored her the moment she began hanging out with the popular kids. But he kept going even he saw her sucking 3 different cocks.

Another story guys.

This one is very old.

Attached: 1368896548194.jpg (811x1917, 339K)

Not the same guy, the dates don't match up. The news story was months before the Jow Forums posts

Yeah, could be fake, man.

People are bizarrely creative for no reason at all.

Attached: catfishman.png (1284x7572, 962K)

I'm terrified of this. My truck automatically connects to my phone and autoplays whatever is on. Either goytalk, TDS, or some other fashy shit is going to start playing one day if I forget to turn off my phone's bluetooth before starting the truck. That or I will turn the stereo down and they'll see the metadata on the stereo's screen. "Hey user, what's... 'Goy Talk, Hoes Mad'?"
"hahaha! It's uhhh, some youtube video I forgot to turn off the random autoplay hahahaha"

or

"Hey user lets listen to some of your music" when all my playlists and history are all fashy shit and classical music. I dread this day. I know it's going to happen because I've had my bluetooth headphones disconnect at work while listening to a wholesome No While Guilt podcast. For whatever reason my piece of shit phone will just blast whatever is playing through it's speaker instead of just pausing the audio or muting it.

Attached: bigguptrucc.jpg (1024x833, 67K)

>for no reason at all
(You) addiction is real user

bump

I remember this one
youtube.com/watch?v=YucqA0VkabU

Itt: meme flag glow niggers posting the same old caps and asking for torrent links for Erika in a desperate attempt to replicate board culture

Attached: 1535562437633.jpg (576x768, 66K)

Attached: 1335068429078.png (975x451, 18K)

Attached: 1349842027571.png (4762x3914, 847K)

>all my playlists and history are all fashy shit and classical music.
iktf

Attached: 1538590824883s.jpg (249x180, 4K)

Attached: jurassic getto.jpg (1394x3492, 1.1M)

The same thing happened to my wif. Real father vanished when she was very young, mother kept telling her stories about he was a convicted rapist and fled the country and whatnot. Finally a few years back we got a letter from someone asking if she was "Jane Doe". Guy had been looking for his kids basically nonstop for 30 years, he had kept all the baby pictures framed on walls, had saved dozens and dozens of newspaper ads he had put out wherever he thought they might be over the years, all his family and coworkers told us he talked about his missing kids constantly.

Turns out her real mother basically abducted her legally. Changed the kids first and last names, moved a lot, made up these horrible stories just because she got mad at him for some stupid bullshit.

This story has a happy ending at least, they have gotten back together and hes a real nice guy who was screwed by an evil woman.

Attached: Ahahahha.png (1280x720, 372K)

i loved this back then

There is evidence at bottom autist.

Cracking stuff

Attached: 38py1l656j001.png (994x553, 191K)

>iodine redpill
any anons try this? I'm really curious.

Attached: 1514967785769.png (1876x796, 240K)

rt if u crai evrytyme

Well, he is certainly not full of shit. Iodine is very important for your health, mandatory adding of iodine to food really is a thing and over here in Austria you learn all that shit in school. My salt has added iodine it.

Holy shit kek

I buy lugols iodine and add a few drops into every meal I eat. If I don't do it for a few days, my health detiorates quickly.

The fucking nutsack on this guy.

It's very true, iodine is critical for your health. You certainly don't get enough in a healthy diet of veggies and red meat cause all the soil in the US has been depleted of nutrients.

That just made me sad. I didn't ask for these feels.

Haha fucking btfo by your own shit

alright lads it's time for a classic

Attached: classiclol.jpg (1278x4993, 974K)

user, thats not his nutsack...

April 86th, 2003 03:45:56
>Goes to Druscindus Balls-McGinty Convention Center
>Gets japped by Cranch Stapplesby

Didn't even know that one, had an aneurism reading it

lol

Obviously fake. Regardless, this is some pathetic shit.
>You were my childhood friend so that automatically means that we're somehow close now
Move on, faggot.

I agree but we should admit she was a bitch.

This is legit!
I took Alex Jones' nascent iodine and I developed a healthy red glow on my cheeks.

Attached: shrekislove.png (680x478, 285K)

Medfag here. Unless you eat exclusively natural/unprocessed foods you probably consume far more iodine than you need. Taking an iodine supplement is more likely to give you hypothyroidism than improve your health unless you have an actual deficiency.

Yes, bought some INFOWARS X-2 (don't get X-3, dosage is way bigger so it doesn't last neraly as long) last Summer to support him when he was being banned off of everything. Legit restored my ability to dream, highly recommend it, or just iodine from any source but c'mon, fund some memes.

Attached: jonestown.gif (309x313, 2.91M)

Here goes nothing.

A very infamous story.

Attached: 1368912836817.png (1440x1426, 1.87M)

Dont listen to this jew. Im also a medfag: most people have an unpalpable thyroid gland because its all shriveled up. My thyroid gland became palpable after 6 drops of iodine daily for a few months.
>unless you have an actual deficiency
If people are not deficient in iodine, then why do they put it in table salt?

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about. Your thyroid doesn't shrink if you're iodine deficient, it actually grows. Compensatory hyperplasia. Having a large thyroid is one of the signs of iodine deficiency, among other things. Iodine is added to food to prevent deficiency because without it people who live far from coasts would become deficient. However, because it is supplemented so universally deficiencies are rare.

You're only repeating the brainwashing bullshit you've read in your books though. Stop thinking being a ''medfag'' means you know everything.

Anybody got that storie of the the jewish grandfather that was actually SS and fled with a camp prisoner to Israel?

Memories.

God damn I remember reading this years ago. What an unholy disgusting person

Attached: QkO47VL.gif (425x329, 874K)

Get a load of this retard

Attached: 20307047.gif (250x300, 1.07M)

Criminally underrated.

Jeese man fucks sake, women like that deserve to be beaten and left in a gutter rained on. She is to blame entirely however it is a reflection of modern man, nay a ramification. Man has lost his guile, his masculinity and confidence, his entire meaning and purpose and so the woman pushes his buttons "starts to nip his ears" and he does nothing but try to "fix the relationship" if only he had dominated her and not taken her shit. Though such an extreme case is the example of one afraid of betrayal and so betrays those who they fear will betray them. Yet this need not deny the case of the masculine in modern man and the case of the whoredom of modern woman.

Someone post the "Don't worry he knows" one, that always hits the feels

Hey dumb cunt, remember when doctors actively prescribed cigarettes because they were ''healthy''?
Also remember how they gave children heroine for the common flu?

Stop being a dumb cunt for once in your dumb cunt life.

kek. jew being disgusting. wow such news

Lmao surely my views have nothing to do with seeing dozens of patients with thyroid issues

I work in public service(librarian), almost all my coworkers are women and all of them are lefties.
I think they believe my calling Trump the God-Emperor is me being ironic but I'm pretty sure they're going to work out I'm a conservative this week when I'm the only person smiling after the election.

That my friends, is called BPD.

You see the early warning signs of BPD, you RUN THE FUCK AWAY

I would quit my job and move away.

I'll give you thyroid issues by shooting a fat iodine-filled load down your throat scrub boy

Oof. That's the feeliest feel I'll felt in a while

WHY DID HE LEAVE??

Attached: 1557283649250.png (817x443, 34K)

So if you didn't read it in a book how did you figure out that your thyroid gland shrivels up?

That's nice.

Have some feels, user. They're free.

Attached: Blind_gf.png (1600x1149, 538K)

>implying I'm that guy

Hahaha. Okay I admit it I was looking at flag and nothing else I apologize.