ADL, CNN, FBI, Pushing to Criminalize White Nationalism

>nationalvanguard.org/2019/05/adl-cnn-fbi-manhattan-da-cyrus-vance-pushing-to-criminalize-white-nationalism/
>nationalvanguard.org/2019/05/adl-cnn-fbi-manhattan-da-cyrus-vance-pushing-to-criminalize-white-nationalism/

Wtg dumb asses, go read Seej and make more Saint Tarrant memes. On behalf of the ADL and CNN I want to thank you all you for pushing muh Accelerationism. We couldn't of done it without you.
Thx

PS: Be sure to register for the selective service. We need you as Cannon Fodder for the Greater Israel project.

(Pic)
Jew: Hey Goy
You want to make lots of money, have a big house and fancy cars?
Goy; Yes yes and yes
Jew: Just sign the dotted line,
Goy: (sign and celebrates)
Jew: Yo go Goy

Attached: Heller.png (738x508, 662K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9wswgMewckU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ADL was founded by a catholic and is now run by an Iranian. Why are the Jews ok with this?

Good. More people will wake up.

youtu.be/9wswgMewckU

This is who's supposed to be prosecuting Weinstein even tho he took a donation from his lawyer. He's also the one who dropped the charges on Strauss Khan.

Attached: CyrusVance.png (364x783, 469K)

>don't say what you think or else they'll ban you from saying what you think
steel fucking logic there champ

>Jews attempting to do what they were going to do anyway
>don't fight back goy or else Jews will want to kill your people even more

Why not spam their twitter with your delightful black people videos?

Good thing for us, we only pretend to be white. Right guys?

The internet says you lie.

Wow I can’t wait to see this get eviscerated on First Amendment grounds the second it hits the Supreme Court floor.

The way this is being done, it wouldn't get the first amendment directly involved. The general goal is to get any group promoting white interests classified as a "terrorist' group in the manner of ISIS. That would allow for prosecutions of individuals on the basis of membership alone, regardless of what they say.

Unless the groups are explicitly calling for physical violence (like ISIS), they will be protected under the First Amendment.

If you're scared read siege faggot.

Attached: In your hands.jpg (963x1280, 249K)

Even calls to violence are protected. You can't make threats of a certain type. Like,
>I'm going to use (something I have) to (illegal action) to (specific person) on (certain date)
If you had actually read siege it tells you not to do such things.

Attached: kill mailman.jpg (750x765, 125K)

>we couldn’t have done it
Done what? What are referring to?

but black lives matter is ok right?

Good point. Unless they are advocating specific acts of physical violence, they’re protected by the First Amendment and a mountain of case law.

So are the white supremacist groups. That’s the beauty of freedom of speech.

Yeah that's how the law is supposed to work. I don't think people who wear the naughty political affiliation will fair so well with our judiciary.

>Accelerationism
I invented that. Wrote the plan. Coined the term.
It was posted here on pol first, spammed not as pasta be re-explained for each thread. Look in the archive.
The plan states clearly that it is an alternative to violence. /pol never called for violence in the name of accelerationism.
Lol.
The idea was a cure for blackpilled, something we could REALLY do with the resources we have that would really BTFO globalism, the idea is to use the enemies strength against him. There’s been a lot of success with it too, starting with the 1,000 jobs it ended at Buzzkill and similar propaganda pseudo media outlets, but much more too. I’m just leaving work early, a chick has put a deposit on a new flat for me so I’m going to pack. Life is sweet when you just cannot stop winning.

Attached: 6299A9FD-33AC-4A1F-A865-DFA552F1A5AD.jpg (1125x2436, 212K)

It was until it got Zionism woke. It still exists, but as a shadow of it's former self even when talcum x walked back his pro Palestinian stance.

>be
*But
iOS 12 spellcheck is a s-oy gaping SJW censor shill faggot.

Put down the dog whistle and pick up the MEGAPHONE

Never gonna happen unless the 1st amendment is repealed

best rap video of all time

Attached: suicide gap.jpg (1200x800, 489K)

These are just Jews kvetching. Let them seethe.

They're slowly brainwashing generations to the point where it will just be accepted and they won't have to change the laws only reinterpret them. Essentially they are shooting for the noahide laws.

Attached: 1551065437113.png (955x902, 210K)

these faggots can suck my dick to be quite honest

Attached: 1470692692509.jpg (1000x745, 188K)

This, It is normal behavior for them. They're just bringing it to our attention now for some reason.

I fuck France, I burn France.

>He goes on suicide girls
Lmfao you 13?

They can’t do shit lol. God bless our wise founders and their modern acolytes.

An army private makes $18k a year. No one is enticed into the military by money you laughable moron

>oh noes, they will ban me if I say something bad!
"People" like you are the reason why everything is so fucked. Disgusting.

No one cares about your iHomo phone.

I'm sure all of the (((civil liberties))) groups will be lining up to attack this.

Are you telling me the (((SPLC))), the (((ACLU))) and the (((ADL))) don’t have our country’s best interests at heart?

THIS. the whole hate speech meme is code words for "democrats run the world" and the conservative high court will not stand for it.