Public display of affection should be liable for a fine for both straights and fags

Public display of affection should be liable for a fine for both straights and fags.

Attached: varg-vikernes.png (762x464, 230K)

All love and relationships should be banned PERIOD. All normalfags end up in camps too.

Fuck off incel you're the scum of the earth. Whatever people do between their four walls is not in your interests.

Yeah, it fucking is. STFU

>REEEEE REEEEE IF NO ONE JUMPS ON MY DICK NO ONE SHOULD BE HAPPY I HATE THE WORLD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
daily reminder that you'd be the first ones to be gassed

Attached: 640_louis-ferdinand_celinegettyimages-109885482.jpg (640x661, 80K)

Oke, Elliot Rodger.

Depends. Anything more than hugging (to greet and farewell) and holding hands then yes I agree. No homosexual affection at all

Fuck off with your christcuck shit. It's either black or white.

Life isn’t black and white you fucking BPD deranged incel. If it’s black and white then let’s ban wedding rings and eye contact. Fucking faggot lover

Let's ban weddings to begin with nigger

I bet you’d like that you cock loving degenerate

>F-FUCCIN DEGENELIT
>FAGS LITERALLY DESTROY SOCIETIES THE GAY GENE IS REAL I SWEAR
>source: Ilovethefurherscock1488.hurr.durr
>M-MY CHILDREN ARE GOING TO BE BRAINWASHED BY THE GLOBO HOMO
>THIS NEEDS TO STOP JAHWEH THE JEW GOD SHAYS SHO SO IT MUST BE TRUE

Attached: 1558502995861.png (644x800, 14K)

Hahaha you actually are a homo! No wonder you’re getting so triggered. That’s fucking gross man. I’m out, I don’t want to talk to a faggot, I hope you find the light and end your degenerate ways soon, good luck.

>Hahaha you actually are a homo! No wonder you’re getting so triggered. That’s fucking gross man. I’m out, I don’t want to talk to a faggot, I hope you find the light and end your degenerate ways soon, good luck.

Attached: 1558528741469.png (782x758, 127K)

kys virgin

I agree, no one needs or wants to see any of that. Even hand holding makes me uncomfortable in public. They may as well carry around big signs saying WE'RE HAVING SEX! WITH EACH OTHER!

>don't even get me started on wedding rings

get off my board Normalfag

Well that's fine, it's just that any PDA is belaboring the point for everyone's (no one)'s benefit

You sir are triggered, but you are righteously triggered

Yikes. This is why virgins shouldn't be allowed to vote.

>AAAAAAAAA
There is an indication some people might be doing something. Who cares????