MEP ELECTIONS

If you are Bong, in the North West, remember to vote for Tommy.

There are 70 seats for UKIP and Brexit Party to choose from, let's give one to Tommy.

>but he's muh mossad shill
He focuses on Islam, and thinks because Muslims hate Israelis, then Israelis are our friends. He hasn't done his reading. It's pleb-tier, I know, but he is not a paid shill.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22 Vote for Tommy Robinson.png (496x457, 506K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LrcLkyPYWrw
youtu.be/w2H9QFtIcnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=LrcLkyPYWrw

bumpity bump, come on bois, vote TOMMEH!!!

NW here. abstaining. fuck off

voting Lib Dems

I want paki filth like pic related out of this country. I want patriotic nationalistic leaders who care about this country and its history and heritage and people. I have never felt like this before it's like reality has finally hit home about people and culture and compatibility and protecting what you have inherited from previous generations who were prepared to give their lives to defend this country.

Attached: shit coloured goatfuking genetic disease.png (522x321, 169K)

>He focuses on Islam
This is the problem. Muslims were brought in to be a puppet group to create conflict same way as the blacks and whites in America are turned against one another. The police and politicians were the ones who allowed Muslim gangs to groom British girls for decades. One non corrupt police force would have shut that crap down the minute it started. Your country allowed this happen. Muslims were the tool and now they are the scapegoat. I’m not saying Britain should embrace Muslim immigration, but I am saying aim you anger at the right target and not the one (((they))) conveniently have set up for you

easy for foreigners to say mate no offense

this guy is a brainlet jew lover but i'd still vote for him for the sandnigger salt alone

Attached: c6b.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>letting your country being eaten alive by the Tory-Labour-LibDem three headed cerberus without a fight
absolutely disgusting

I just puked

based, vote tommy then. No one else except maybe Batten gives a shit. Farage certainly doesn't.

Why would you vote for someone unelectable?

Like I said, he is a dope on the whole meta-issue, but no one will ever get elected here naming the jew. The best we can hope for for the next 30 years or more is islam skeptical people like Tommy. It's him or more Farage (a thoroughly establishment installed snake). Or maybe Batten who I like, but that's it. One seat for Tommy and UKIP can keep on keeping on.

based

he has a fairly substantial following up here in NW. if anything from 2016 serves as a lesson to you fren, it should be that silent and secret ballots make for powerful changes, or attempts at them. He could do really well.

Soon

inb4 le Stephen (((Yaxley))) Mossad Zionist posters

Attached: 2019-03-07T153016Z_1_LYNXNPEF261CO_RTROPTP_2_BRITAIN-POLITICS.JPG.cf.jpg (450x300, 22K)

If Sargoy or Tommy is in your region then vote for them, otherwise vote Brexit Party to maximize the chances of you guys leaving the hellhole that is the EU.

Could you fucking imagine.....

BOLTON GREATER MANCHESTER HERE

Attached: 1555929667170.png (1366x768, 217K)

Oh and don't forget what day it is.
RIP Lee Rigby.
RIP Victims of Manchester Arena attack.

Attached: Pigslam.jpg (1024x753, 96K)

I persoanlly think that the Brexit Party is wank and I'd vote UKIP, but yeah this is the priority for me:
>NW for Tommy
>SE for Sargon
>Scotland for Count Dankula

I am blackpilled in voting so whatever

East Cheshire Norferner here user, do your duty and vote for Tommy!

God rest their souls, why this country didn't riot over these events and burn down mosques I will never know. We are truly fucked if we cannot get ourselves together over shit like this.

Right. Why would anyone vote for Brexit? It'll never happen.

Bull-dyke nigger.

It's like 30 minutes of your time mate, do it for your countryman even if you don't think it is gonna make teh difference. Ironically, there are so many of you out there that think like this that it could swing an election.

BURNLEY, LANCASHIRE REPORTING IN

Attached: 1551283868613.png (620x772, 41K)

>He focuses on Islam, and thinks because Muslims hate Israelis, then Israelis are our friends. He hasn't done his reading. It's pleb-tier, I know, but he is not a paid shill.

Tommy's ignorance reflects the general ignorance of our entire country. We aren't capable of attacking the spiritual roots of Islam because we have no religion anyway.

we will fucking MAKE it happen burger. If they don't give it to us now, they'll give it to us when we obstruct the EU parliament and ruin them from the inside out.

Only a child would waste their vote on anyone other than Lib Dems, both my parents are university professors and they are voting Lib Dems as well, my uncle is a surgeon he's also voting Lib Dems.

have some friends from Burnley, good people there. Fuck Blackburn though ;)

Hot take: it doesn’t actually matter whether we leave the EU or not, it won’t fix anything and the damage is already done.

F

Blackburn is pozzed to fuck needs culling

I'm darn sarf..so can't vote for the lad.

Good luck tommy, best wishes hope to see you as an MEP

>He focuses on Islam, and thinks because Muslims hate Israelis, then Israelis are our friends. He hasn't done his reading. It's pleb-tier, I know, but he is not a paid shill.

thats important. while the jews are the real issue, its the mudslimes that are on the doorsteps. 1 problem at a time.

youtu.be/w2H9QFtIcnY

WOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH
TOMMEH TOMMEH
>*Several dozen of the smaller Pakis lose their little prayer caps*
TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH TOMMEH
>*More slight Pakis are blown away, several fly down the street*
TOMMEH WOBINSON

MOHAMMED IS A PAEDO
MOHAMMED IS A PAEDO

NAAH NAAH NAAH
NAAH NAAH NAAH

STICK YAH BLOODEH ISIS UP YER ARSE!
>The last of them disintegrate , turning into greasy stained ashes. The sun comes out at last*

Attached: noeffe.png (1088x970, 103K)

lol, good satire mate. that is literally how they think. vote tommeh!!!

that is a white hot take. maybe, but it is either die or die trying. vote tommeh and if it makes no difference, its 30 minutes of your life user.

if you are in SE you can vote for sargoy, cold comfort that it is. At least he will attempt to smash article 13 styled legislation.

this. Jow Forums wants it all at once and are likely to not vote for anyone unless they are ful 1488. They'd decline to vote for Mussolini or Mosley as they don't support race science. Not all of course, just most #NotAllPolAnons

>Tommy's ignorance reflects the general ignorance of our entire country. We aren't capable of attacking the spiritual roots of Islam because we have no religion anyway.

then get eaten and devoured you weak faggot

>if you are in SE you can vote for sargoy,

I probably will Tbh.

I just want tommy to win for the media tears that will flow.. breakfast TV will be framed with a black border, lolz

based seeth afreeka bro

>breakfast TV will be framed with a black border
they will liekly be wearing black arm bands too. kek

Sure, I wonder about Farage and anyone else who claims colour blindness. It takes a deliberate effort to think that way and causes all kinds of cognitive dissonance. A big problem for this country is like pic related; the idea that all races and cultures have a valid claim to this land because *it's a land of immigrants*. The entire media and political class is tainted by Trotsky / Marx / Communists from the 70's who got into positions of power. We have a chance of changing that in a single generation.

Attached: bullshit(42352).png (1104x648, 622K)

>colour blindness
I used to be the same but something always nagged me deep down and I now know that it was the hardwired tribalism we all have. Colourblindness is just done out of fear that you will be rejected by the masses. And that is because our hardwired feeling has been buried under heaps of societal pressure, and women do not feel it nearly as much, so once you have women voting, you have instantly lost half the crowd and instantly lost 2/3rds of the men. Look how the BNP, a rather sensible party in all respects, did very poorly. It is better to just hide it and get on with the job rather than do no job at all.

plenty of time to get your country back peacefully when this shit is over. But the immigrants now are a puppet group to distract from the real enemy

When the US swamp starts draining, the corrupt fucks in the uk govt will hang. We sheep are the only people who think corruption has borders

The rape of british children is not a distraction

B A S E D

I get what you are saying user but it is simply unfeasible to go after any real enemy right now in public. Anyone that has tried has had their careers ended. Enoch Powell was a titan of statescraft and universally respected, but his caution to unrestrained immigration ended his career. We are only just getting back to the core of his message and still people like Tommy are getting smacked down. They are basically the same person but if Tommy ever used a term live rivers of blood, he would be over. If you cannot win in this environment you cannot win naming the jew. We must box clever and fight by attrition.

I am saying that you cannot achieve meaningful changes with voting

sure, but again, you either let them kill you or you fight and die. Even if we get 1% better by fighting back, it is worth us all spending a couple of minutes doing it, especailly since it is free, easy, is a half hour every few years, and secret without consequences.

Stephen Yaxley-Lennon should have changed his name if he had nothing to hide

i mean how do you explain his name change and why do you like the fact he at least trained with mossad and is probably MI5 ?

Meaningful change is happening in Hungary, Brazil, America, Italy, Australia. It might not be ideal change but it certainly is meaningful.

Attached: salvini.png (888x501, 733K)

Ridiculous argument. He changed it to stop doxxing and protect his family, which is necessary considering the shit he gets. You are ironically post on an anonymous image board.

he has visited israel and is a public figure, he likely took some Krav MAga classes their for normie bad ass points. To think he is a Mossad plant is so fucking stupidly stretched.

>mossad
>MI5
>name changed
lets hear what you think about these things.

Attached: downloadfile-9.jpg (720x540, 44K)

>but it certainly is meaningful.
you're full of shit or a long nosed rabbi fuck you with your (((change)))
>Ridiculous argument.
>You are ironically post on an anonymous image board.
point made
>he has visited israel and is a public figure, he likely took some Krav MAga classes
you don't fool anyone why do you guys doesn have anyone else ?
Why Stephen Yaxley-Lennon ? At least he does something for the muslims problem The City of London created ?
Did you ever hear him talk about the banksters family pushing your replacement or ?
>lets hear what you think about these things.
i think he's MI5 working for The City of London and he try to polarize the British society to finalize it's destruction
he try to push a war between the invaders his very boss imported and the left over british population
they will probably import african after

Based Tommy. No shame in being pro-Israel.
We all need to be like Israel, in how they treat subhumans.
All the based right-wing political parties understand this, and thats why we need to vote for those parties. If a polital party is not openly pro-Israel, it's a cucked leftwing party that wants to bring in more rapists and terrorists

adressed above in the OP, you cannot concievably vote in an Enoch Powell today, let alone a Hitler. Tommy has a running chance because they literally cannot pin racism on him and every street argument he has had on the charge has bounced off him hilariously. If he even said Rivers of Blood he would be over, let alone "international clique". In 20 or 30 years time when we have woken up to the decadence and the evils, I will vote for a Mosley.

Attached: 14c.jpg (207x253, 17K)

>point made
yeah, my point is the one made. he hides his real identity to save him from political reprisals, and has to carry on with his new identity after he made a name for himself. You are hiding yourself here. IF you were publically known, you'd cling to your psuedonyms too.

there is a third way of course, but at least we can solve a chunk of our problems with tommy and others.

Attached: 80c.png (645x729, 58K)

Outstanding goy.

Attached: robinson_idf.jpg (1400x923, 114K)

As a mixed race man, with a scottish father, I'd vote for this Englishman too.
If I had my passport and was not doing my Master's Degree in Inorganic chemistry.

you,re full of shit anyone know his real name and only spy and mossad agent have to change their name fuck off already with your shit name the fucking bankster family if Stephen Yaxley-Lennon
doesn go after The City of London and only name the muslims he's a fucking mossad agent
or MI5 or even both
wake the fuck up bong you're being played like a fool

Bump. Tommy Robinson should win.

>This is the problem. Muslims were brought in to be a puppet group to create conflict same way as the blacks and whites in America are turned against one another.

There's no time to waste. We've got to stop the influx ASAP before its too late. Things will be irreversible really soon. To focus on the root cause is a mistake because it is never irreversible and is therefore less urgent a matter. The focus should be on the immediate and existential threat at your doors. Vote Tommy.

kek, thinking Mossad would not have dropped this guy instantly if his real name was known. He is either really osmeone else with no English name at all, or he is clearly a street protester that made a real name for himself and got his name uncovered. If you know anything about branding and marketing you will know why he stuck with his pseudonym.

>If you know anything about branding and marketing you will know why he stuck with his pseudonym.
at least you admit he changed his name because
>marketing and branding
we'll get to it
so why did Stephen never called out the bankster and The City of London ?
why you guys aren going after the one importing the muslims ?

>To focus on the root cause is a mistake
it's like trying to stop a water flow with a tea cup it's not gonna happen
anyone who want you to solely focus on the invasion force and not the one pushing it is questionable at best
totally subversive at worst

Too little too late
Maybe Orban is the exception but he managed to get control over media and judiciary, not just win the vote

this, we can worry about the 50 year plan for greater israel over the next 50 years, we need to worry about the rape of children that is happing now, right now.

I admit he changed his name obviously, I never claimed he was born Tommy. As for the banks, he is a protester turned indie journalist, turned politician. He isn't some great investigative journalist that is going all the way to the top, he is a street protester guy that decided to reimagine himself and made a success out of it. He likely has no fucking clue what the Kalergi Plan is or even how the City works. If you ask him want the independent city within London in called he would likely say Westminster, a city but not independent.

no it is like saying that your boat is full of water, so you can either bail it out or go after the battleship that put it there. The water is in already and it will go down in an hour, and the battleship is a days sailing away from you. Which do you pick?

Besides, how do you go after the root cause? Bomb israel? No, the best way is to not put up with their shit, stop their plans dead in their tracks. Stop the immigration and their plan is over, so you are killing two birds with one stone anyway.

doesn't matter, people in europe are waking up, so when teh cataclysm comes (and it will) there will be people like Soldiers of Odin and Indentity Europa and the EDL and Nordic Resistance etc. If we had elected Europhiles and DemSocs, we would have slipped quietly into a coma and never woken up. These bois will fight back and take the great European cities back for us. They will be like the based lads during The Battle Of Athens, Tennesse.

How did Hitler come to power in the 30's?

Attached: D6Nzi96WwAEHV43.jpg (672x442, 81K)

you are not helping

Attached: homelands.png (573x594, 399K)

well I would say for that to happen it is too early, not too late. You have to have things on the verge of apocalypse to turn to such drastic changes today.

>voting for (((Tommowitz ZOGenstein)))
I seriously hope you guys don't do this.

>and the battleship is a days sailing away from you
ho is it ?
and here i though The City of London was a bankster city inside a city inside YOUR VERY CITY
your analogies make little sense
Islam is a hole on your wall that let watter flow
the watter flowing is islam entering and controlling your country
that hole is controlled and maintained by the banksters
you want to cut that flow you goes after the bankster
you don't fucking try stop it by coping it with a tea cup while the flow is all fucking open it make no sense
also your story about Stephen could be believable if he was fucking pictured with known mossad agent IN A FUCKING MOSSAD T-SHIRT
IN ISRAEL

>if he wasn pictured*

the point is it was via normal democratic parliamentary processes.

I actually agree
Elections achieve nothing but when SHTF it is better to have more good guys in government

Different circumstances

Attached: London.webm (640x360, 2.98M)

>UKIP
You mean the official rape party?
Rapedy rape rape rape.

that webm is so fucking jewish i think my nose outstretched

He would certainly have my vote if i were in britain. The problem with the right is they feel they need the perfect candidate to get behind. Tommy isnt perfect, but he has balls - and he one guy risking his life to defend his culture.

The right needs to be more pragmatic and take some power back instead of waiting for some sort of messiah

>VOTE TOMMY
VOTE TOMMY
>VOTE TOMMY
VOTE TOMMY
>VOTE TOMMY
VOTE TOMMY
>VOTE TOMMY
VOTE TOMMY
>VOTE TOMMY
VOTE TOMMY
>VOTE TOMMY
VOTE TOMMY
>VOTE TOMMY
VOTE TOMMY
>VOTE TOMMY
VOTE TOMMY

Attached: BUF Awoo 6.png (900x1000, 119K)

>how is it?
You think we can solve Jewish involvement in banking and finance and media and academia today? We could have ten years of heavy propaganda and mostly people would still deny the problem. You think we can delegitimize israel and do so with America's thumbs up today? Dismantling the Jew is gonna take years.

No, you patch up the hole in the wall first, then go after the one that planted the dynamite. If it's an hour from total flooding and it takes 50 minutes to fix the hole or 50 years to go after the bankers, which one should we do first?

>mossad tshirt
I visited Israel before I was redpilled. You can buy pro Mossad shirts at any souvenier shop you dunce. I bought one that had the Guns N Roses logo on it with a set of stone tablets that said Guns N Moses. It's for Mutts and Bongs who wanna look badass. You think he literally is part of Mossad and as such, he posts pictures of his super secret employment on his Facebook? Kek, you dummy, if he was Mossad you would never know it.

fair play, you are right.

well, this is my thought exactly too, hence me shilling for Tommy.

He focuses on Islam, and thinks because >Muslims hate Israelis, then Israelis are our friends. He hasn't done his reading. It's pleb-tier, I know, but he is not a paid shill.

Is this the best you can come up with? Weak.

Attached: tommy-2 (7).png (840x911, 803K)

how so? they had a rapist candidate or something?

this, it is the eternal achilles heel of the right. remember, the left right split comes from when French aristocrats sat on the right or left fo the king. Those on the left wanted republicanism and the right wanted monarchy. The right always has an idea of the perfect and the pinnacle, whereas the left is about change and therefore will always dissolve downwards and all change is ultimately good for them. One stepp closer to the communist ideal? great! But one step closer to a King simply means another few years where the actual king never emerges. But it needs to stop, really.

fat youtube running as UKIP first claimed a female politicain was too ugly to rape, but then walked it back, saying he actually would rape her.

>Is a card carrying member of mossad
>Advertises it everywhere

>I'm jewish m8
>Thinks this is genuine admission of heritage and not smacking a journo in the face with bantz
The other day I went into the bank to take some money out for me ol' mam. I had her card but they said no I wasn't her. I said how do you know it isn't me and they said it has a womans name on it. I told them I identify as a girl. They were all over the show stuttering and I had a big smirk on my face. It's called banter lad.

holy shit this must be bait. you are on Jow Forums and you fell for the sargoy meme about rape. kek