YESSSSS!!!

Adrian Scott
Adrian Scott

This what I been sayin! Nobody wants to listen to this old white men shit dawg! The UK knows what’s up!

news.sky.com/story/stormzy-should-replace-mozart-in-uk-music-classrooms-study-says-11725859

Attached: 1AC24695-627B-40A5-B8CC-EC3B8142A6B9.jpg (814 KB, 1125x1503)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPba-i26YNA
youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
youtube.com/watch?v=S9MN2WeqFY8
youtube.com/watch?v=rTmzXehTXE0
youtube.com/watch?v=QijDKh1rGqE
youtu.be/OHq4fc2T8sw?list=PLcpYG1nFRgzQ2x5UNx_MFtWCi1MIqyOsI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_immigration_to_the_United_Kingdom
youtube.com/watch?v=69CD8O2CdQU
youtu.be/yPBk4nM4eXg
youtu.be/y11R852RJZM
youtu.be/RqQGUJK7Na4
youtu.be/C0qTo45RcP8
youtu.be/ZjxfejTeTo8
youtu.be/9ClYy0MxsU0
youtu.be/AuzMyTHNFDw
youtube.com/watch?v=ErN8JDGjrHQ
youtu.be/71mS1z5Z0C8
youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg
youtu.be/huaE85-V8u4
youtu.be/rV4PNvSuJ5o
youtube.com/watch?v=WK_S4a3s5Qg
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
youtube.com/watch?v=O_X_Nj276Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=cRApVLLJjQM
youtu.be/YQziAomUCT4
youtube.com/watch?v=soim1n4nFaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=6lSXd2gFt50
youtu.be/c7A9mm3K6W8
youtube.com/watch?v=4R0FQGzo9ZM
youtube.com/watch?v=C5h_XPoQ0r4
youtu.be/PpksxP-eN8I
youtu.be/aRfRzsEhgVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=MOm17yw__6U

Hudson Garcia
Hudson Garcia

Who?

Ryan James
Ryan James

HAHAHA
By that logic we should be studying lil wayne as classical music in 100 years

Cooper Taylor
Cooper Taylor

WE

Josiah Bell
Josiah Bell

stormzy

I fucking loath this cunt. I hope he gets gun cultured.

Levi Martinez
Levi Martinez

I hate niggers so much
But not as much as I hate Jews

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

(((study says)))

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

NAH MATE YOUR CHILDREN WILL LEARN HIS MUSIC IN SCHOOL BECAUSE

Aaron Gutierrez
Aaron Gutierrez

I’m black but i hate this shitty vitue signalling BS from leftie rights. They do the same shit when calling young thug’s voice an instrument, calling kanye a genius, wanting to change the national anthem to a kendrick lamar song. Its just mad corny

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

stormzy
Am I supposed to know who that is?

Ayden Reed
Ayden Reed

Daily reminder that the UK watched diversity fail in America then chose to import millions of third worlders anyway.
You watched it fail, then replicated it for absolutely no reason. How do you justify that to yourselves?

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

Why would you replace Mozart when you could just teach both? Anti white bullshit as usual.

Hunter Campbell
Hunter Campbell

How do you justify that to yourselves?

It is easier to rule over uneducated shitskins or so they think.

Ryder Scott
Ryder Scott

faggot fucking redditor. the fact you would even entertain the notion of teaching both means you need to die. kill yourself to spare better men the tiresome chore of having to murder you

Joshua Lee
Joshua Lee

Because they say the elites counting all their money here, they dont care about the quality of life for regular people. They care about wealth. I still dont get why they import Pakistanis though lol, people raised in Islam tend to be worthless workers and very lazy.

Jaxson Brown
Jaxson Brown

study says

What does that even mean?

Lincoln Turner
Lincoln Turner

I'm literally convinced at this point that the average normie leftist is actively trying to destroy society in any way possible just for the sake of clown world-ism.

Owen Peterson
Owen Peterson

This but unironically. Mozart is not introduction level music, kids should have a strong foundation before they begin learning about Mozart. Stormzy is a great way to start: his music is simple and has few complications, it is easy for the young mind to grasp.

Josiah Phillips
Josiah Phillips

classrooms
who gives a shit what happens at nigger daycare

Luis Garcia
Luis Garcia

((((((((study))))))))

Elijah Phillips
Elijah Phillips

what is a music lesson in school like these days? I honestly don't remember much.

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

I didnt say they should teach both you illiterate emotional little girl

Juan Evans
Juan Evans

thought it was some good jazz artist
check YT
just a negro wearing tracksuit who rap in bong accent

Attached: Screenshot-2019-05-22-LEGO-MINIFIGURKA-SERIA-5-KLAUN-SMALL-CLOWN-8805-copy.jpg (92 KB, 499x600)

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

Shut up

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

study says
What does that even mean?
It means some faggot I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE created a nigger tier poll or something and they pass it off as ((((science))))

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Sky.
Why is the USA so concerned about UK classrooms?

Asher Hill
Asher Hill

I'm so tired

Attached: bitch-of-a-curse.png (1.29 MB, 1273x708)

Dominic Perry
Dominic Perry

Is that why rape in England has increased >800% over the last 20 years? That doesn’t exactly sound “under control.”

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Is that the nigger from Good Times?

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

Mozart is not introduction level music

Dude, it literaly is. Just take some of his earlier work when he was like 9 and it will appeal to them kidz.

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

”A new study proves that...”
“The (((globalists))) have decided that X is indisputable reality.”

Christopher Rogers
Christopher Rogers

It's hard to appreciate music when taught in the classroom scenario

Jeremiah Gomez
Jeremiah Gomez

Thank fuck I won't be alive to see that

Attached: 1539337608450.jpg (42 KB, 334x506)

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

Mozart's brain and culture worked differently than most UK children's at the age of 9.

Not everyone is born with the same intelligence or gains intelligence at the same rate. Mozart's at 9 surpassed many adults today.

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

Fuck mozart. Bach was way better and did it all way earlier.

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

Cheap labor is like crack for highly-developed Western economies.

Nathaniel Carter
Nathaniel Carter

(((study says)))

Ayden Jenkins
Ayden Jenkins

OTHER BONG BTFO

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

the stuff he wrote at age nine is so entry level.
I'm no fan of mozart, but do you realize how retarded your comment is?

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

Are you kidding me? You guys talk about our politics nonstop. Significantly more than we talk about yours.

John Reyes
John Reyes

Whats the fuck has gone wrong with the world

Attached: 1527849169885.jpg (80 KB, 766x960)

Jordan Murphy
Jordan Murphy

Not if Jow Forums is any indicator, no. You guys seem obsessed about us here.

Ryan Butler
Ryan Butler

OG
youtube.com/watch?v=QPba-i26YNA

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

ludwig van beethoven was a god among plebs, he's the only music you need

Elijah Cox
Elijah Cox

Attached: 1557338279527.gif (29 KB, 615x525)

Austin Morgan
Austin Morgan

links to the website so they get clicks instead of the twitter page so people can tell them to kill themselves
10/10 op.

Jaxson Bailey
Jaxson Bailey

You fuckers are always doing shit like knife bins over here because you know it wont fly in the USA. Non-stop interference and then retards on Jow Forums say "Look at what the UK does! Bin that knife!". Then we have the whole USA Jew snagging the useless prince and hooking him up with a mutt to create a purebred American who will run for president when he grows up because he can't inherit the throne. USA may as well stand for Utterly Subversive Actions at this point.

Sebastian Lewis
Sebastian Lewis

study says

Yeah ok m8.

Dylan Morgan
Dylan Morgan

Wow, take a little responsibility for your country’s decline instead of blaming everything on the big mean Americans.
No one forced Tony Blair to let millions of jobless uneducated Muslims into the UK.

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

Fair enough. I’d say interest piqued a bit when the world found out you were allowing rape gangs to target ethnic British children by the thousands with near-total impunity.

Matthew Cox
Matthew Cox

Hans zimmer should be added to music classrooms

James Garcia
James Garcia

The look on Mozart's face says it all
nigga please

Daniel Phillips
Daniel Phillips

bin that wheelie bin
Lel love that dank maymay

Ian Lee
Ian Lee

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4

Attached: 00.png (16 KB, 334x400)

Hunter Harris
Hunter Harris

How about not pulling stuff out of your ass? There are 2.6 million muslims total. That's not even 10% of your black population. We've had a steady immigration of Muslims but never any 'millions' in one go. Even the current white european (and gypsies I guess) migration isn't millions.

Xavier Stewart
Xavier Stewart

Stormzy innit

Brody Martin
Brody Martin

teach
What the fuck is there even to teach in a niggzy "song" ? The only educational value this nigger has is the odd similarity he shares with an adult gorilla so aside from using him in a biology class, I really don’t see what there is to teach.

Attached: F4271396-76D1-482F-883A-1E5701D78C6F.jpg (39 KB, 750x530)

Joshua Walker
Joshua Walker

lmfao replace fucking MOZART with a nigger for good goy points with the communist elite

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

That’s what I want to know. I know US is a capitalist shithole but Euros were always quick to point out how much smarter and well educated they were over us mutts. Now they seem determined to make every mistake we did but faster.

Ayden Cook
Ayden Cook

study says
why are journalists shit at writing

Matthew Sullivan
Matthew Sullivan

Attached: ClownDouglas.jpg (59 KB, 1024x576)

Carter Foster
Carter Foster

Fucking hell

Attached: 1551978671614.png (286 KB, 524x466)

Tyler Davis
Tyler Davis

A new study says if you say a new study before you say stupid fucking shit people will believe it.

Adam King
Adam King

now that you mention it, that could actually fucking happen the way things are going

William Baker
William Baker

Hot take: Stormzy actually raps and sings about things pertinent and relevant to modern life and his inventive and creative lyrics and beats are adored all over England. He makes immigrants feel like they belong and has done more for social cohesion than any of you realise. The man is a musical genius by any metric and his high place and renown in UK charts has inspired an entire generation of musicians.
Mozart has no relevance anymore. He is an antique and should be delegated to music history and little else.

Noone wants to learn ancient and boring classical music, they want fast hitting and creative bits of modern rap.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

(((social cohesion)))

Asher Morris
Asher Morris

Tony Blair unironically wanted to fuck up the country, he is a war criminal who should be put on trial in Iraq for all the kids he killed, fuck that bastard.

Attached: 1353153964632.jpg (33 KB, 420x443)

Daniel Miller
Daniel Miller

Is there actually anyone who likes rap that isn't eminem? Of course I mean people rather than niggers.

James Campbell
James Campbell

Seems appropriate.

((Modern Society)) shouldnt pretend to be anything else than it truly is.

Attached: burn-it-down,-HH.jpg (24 KB, 320x320)

Lincoln Hernandez
Lincoln Hernandez

They under the same zog empire you mutts are

Eli Williams
Eli Williams

and that’s a good thing!

Nathaniel Jenkins
Nathaniel Jenkins

that whole video
I have an inferiority complex

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

The UK Loves rap and it brings people together.

Walk down any council estate in the UK and you'll hear rap being played mate. You live in a gated community?

Tyler Nguyen
Tyler Nguyen

youtube.com/watch?v=S9MN2WeqFY8

Charles Ward
Charles Ward

But they are embracing your culture and music and replacing theirs. Isn’t that what everybody wanted. Nobody likes corny ass crackers right?

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

The UK Loves rap and it brings people together
I like how you keep saying things like "everyone" and "The UK". By which of course you mean black people and arabs. Not that I can blame you, the UK has been lost for a decade, possibly more.

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

LOL what the fuck is a Stormzy?

Isaiah Cox
Isaiah Cox

unironically enjoying rap ONLY if it's Eminem.
Fucking retard.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

People who listen to classical music are really closet white supremacists who are still holding on to the age-old deception that their culture has meaning. There is no white culture; only the white oppression complex.

Attached: dan-el-padilla-princeton.jpg (8 KB, 230x225)

Brody Foster
Brody Foster

You could use the same rethoric to argue for mcdonalds as school dinners instead of jack potatoes or whatever it is you currently have.

Jason Jones
Jason Jones

(((study)))

Aaron Myers
Aaron Myers

By which of course you mean black people and arabs

youtube.com/watch?v=rTmzXehTXE0
youtube.com/watch?v=QijDKh1rGqE
youtu.be/OHq4fc2T8sw?list=PLcpYG1nFRgzQ2x5UNx_MFtWCi1MIqyOsI

All white.

Isaiah Davis
Isaiah Davis

never heard of this guy in my life. so hes just another "englishman" that has adopted black american rap culture? go figure. hope you brits enjoy your victim mentality if you havent been forced to embrace it already

Attached: 1532857645674.jpg (17 KB, 450x370)

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

WUZ

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

They listen to pop and stuff around here.
Wasn't my opinion but rather what people say. Most white people can only name eminem as a rapper. A small minority can name a few black rappers as 'rappers I hate'.

David Lopez
David Lopez

Nobody genuinely likes classical music
I mean they may like a couple of tunes and that
But it is literally scientifically proven that modern pop music activates more pleasure in the human brain
Nobody gravitates naturally towards classical music as their favourite genre
It’s normally born in insecurity
Weak and timid individuals often try and LARP that they’re intelligent because it’s not immediately obvious if it’s a trait their lacking
It’s a coping mechanism
Who cares if I’m a scrawny faggot
At least (I think) I’m smart
Who cares if women throw up when I ask them out
At least (I think) I’m smart
This is why these faggots reject mainstream popular trends because they’re LARPing that they’re not completely useless and just understand things more than you
They then reason that classical music is for smart people and decide they like it
They decide they like it before they actually try and listen to it
So they put them self through a ritual where they pretend they’re in touch with deep meaning
Listening to music they don’t really like
Then fill with self loathing when superior pop music catches their attention
And they know deep down they enjoy it
But they can’t enjoy it because then that means they’re not smarter than you
That means they fail at every aspect of being human

Brayden Morris
Brayden Morris

maybe they were at one point, not anymore though lol

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

walk down council estate
pakis filling the front yard with garbage, niggers being niggers, 18 year old chavs/bogans with their 12 year old girlfriends
Some real cohesion you’ve got there

Levi Lewis
Levi Lewis

study says
what?
Classical = the best of it's genre
classical =/= old stuff

Jaxson Perez
Jaxson Perez

Bullshit. Over 500,000 immigrants arrived in 2013 alone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_immigration_to_the_United_Kingdom
We brought our blacks here hundreds of years ago and have regretted it ever since. Instead of learning from our mistake, you decided to copy it for no reason on a scale.
2.6 million muslims total
Lmao >20% of households in heavily Muslim areas like Tower Hamlets don’t fill out census docs. And that doesn’t take illegal immigrants into account.

At least our immigrants are ethnically European Christians, not South Asian Muslims who hate us with every fiber of their beings.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

this is some weak passive aggressive pasta youre sharing young man

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

well both are shit unless you are a fedora faggot or a low class retard

there's no fucking reason for anybody to learn "music"

Attached: commission--vivian-james-and-lain-by-kukuruyoart-d8prz1o-fullview.jpg (81 KB, 1024x576)

John Allen
John Allen

lol if the girls aren't being raped to death by arabs
they learn about nigger culture replacing their own
fuck you UK, you had it all and you threw it away

Attached: Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy.gif (87 KB, 298x235)

Robert Perry
Robert Perry

there's no fucking reason for anybody to learn "music"
I'd say its one of the most important things to learn, unless you want schools to only train kids for work.

Daniel Wright
Daniel Wright

Most white people can only name eminem as a rapper.
You don't talk to many people do you user? Hip hop has gotten really big.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Bradford is worst than tower hamlets, it’s literal downtown Baghdad, in look and in crime stats

Nicholas Hughes
Nicholas Hughes

if I call it a pasta it isn't true

I wrote it you fucking mong, notice how you can't address any points in it.
CLassical music is a fucking larp by pretentious mongs and depth is a buzzword for pretentious mongs who pretend to like things as a stand in for a personality.

Asher Barnes
Asher Barnes

I hope your mother gets raped by the Senegalese niggers you willingly imported, even though you're probably a shit skin too

Cooper Lopez
Cooper Lopez

Are you actually retarded or just pretending? We've had huge immigration recently. From EUROPE. We aren't Germany with a few million new Somali faces. Most of our Muslims have been here for more than a decade. Many of them have been here long enough to see their grandkids refuse to have children.
It's like saying the current migration to the USA is blacks when it's clearly hispanics.

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

Cuck News

Samuel Myers
Samuel Myers

Implying Australia isn’t just the UK with palm trees and a time delay of 20 years

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

And you know the best thing? It doesn't matter. You can pander, get down with tha kidz, culturally sensitize all you want. When it comes down to the real stuff, the integrals , the f=ma, the topographic emission, and everything that makes the world tick, you have no hope. Blank stares. And you realise it was all for nothing. The world is owned by those with big neurons. All the ghetto culture in the world doesn't change that. And as crime goes up, and community trust goes down, you wonder why it has to be this way? If only you could be nicer, more culturally sensitive? And it doesn't matter because you live in the suburbs anyway. But we know. Word up my man.

Attached: is-it.jpg (58 KB, 750x706)

Kevin Stewart
Kevin Stewart

I literally want to die, if only you knew how bad things really are

Daniel Collins
Daniel Collins

my shitflinging is points
Everyone on this site is an antisocial loser and pop music is only legitimately enjoyed by the bestest of goys. Look at all the points I'm making.
Stop projecting autist.

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

The US are way more fucked, when the democrats eventually seize the power again, be it 2024 or 2028, among other things, they’ll surely propose to replace the Star Sprangled Banner with some disgusting nigger song

Daniel Murphy
Daniel Murphy

Seriously, what is the deal with the UK and pedophilia?

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

no ones reading this trash moron. notice how no one responded to it but me to point out its ineffectiveness. you talk about others being pretentious but here you are swallowing some nigger named stormy's cum by the gallon. whatre you doin man lmao

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

No, we just laugh at your doomed nigger and Muslim replacement and talk about how we can avoid becoming you, don't conflate the two, you gigantic faggot.

Blake Wood
Blake Wood

Oow what’s wrong shitskin?You mad someone insulted your filthy nigger idol?

Ryder Russell
Ryder Russell

Replacing musical genius with nog thump thump noise. I have no words.

Ryan Ross
Ryan Ross

Teenage prostitution. We used to have loads of teenage pregnancy but the government cracked down on it so we've got prostitutes instead.

Levi Hall
Levi Hall

how we can avoid becoming you
lol

Brayden Nguyen
Brayden Nguyen

Stfu wigger

Jaxon Martinez
Jaxon Martinez

Remember

Attached: D7458A17-1109-44C2-B599-26B7717BD699.jpg (197 KB, 996x1024)

Carter Williams
Carter Williams

No, for the IRS it's
Classical = 25 years or older

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Because they graduated from an echo chamber where their English class graded their papers on inclusiveness as opposed to proper grammar. When it's shit skins and women just regurgitating leftist talking points and trying to politicize everything, there's no time for education

Gavin Gonzalez
Gavin Gonzalez

I think even LaMont here is growing tired of all the white self-flagellation. What these white liberal cucks don’t get is that no one likes them; they don’t themselves nor do their pet minorities they are “hugging to death.”

I can’t wait to watch the Kalergi hordes turn on the kike-WASP Brahmin. They know where the money and power is, and it’s not with Billy-Ray McDonald in the hills of Arkansas.

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

PRESIDENT NOW!

Juan Butler
Juan Butler

you guys are the biggest disappointment next to sweden. keep embracing black american culture

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

If it's gotta be a sambo, can't it at least be one with some actual talent

Attached: p.jpg (150 KB, 787x1000)

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

the fuck?
how did teen pregnancy turn to prostitution?
I get the broad answer is materialism, but seriously, that's fucked.

Angel Morales
Angel Morales

Did you donate your daily payment for Israel's wall yet?

Xavier Ramirez
Xavier Ramirez

The radio constantly plays one of his songs.
Here's a summary.
He sings about cumming on the back of some girl who has a boyfriend. He fucks her a few more times before theyre found out. She gets kicked to the curb and cries to him. He shags her mates because "Brah she too exclusive brah".
Thats the level of "music" this blokes on.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

Not understanding refugees’ domestic migration scheme
Not accounting for illegal immigrants
Trying this hard to cope with being a minority in your own capital city.
Hey, when do you think they’ll finally put a minaret on St. Paul’s? When will the first Royal Family member appear in hijab? I’m thinking 2080-ish.

Tyler Nelson
Tyler Nelson

I never thought I'd live to see the day that I'd become Tipper Gore, but I'll be damned if I don't believe that music has actually become TOO degenerate now.

Jaxon Ramirez
Jaxon Ramirez

UK teens have always had sex. Nowadays they don't get child support so they have to resort to getting paid by their partner instead.
What they are really getting punished for in Rotherham and such is for having shit taste and going after Pakis.

Dylan Ward
Dylan Ward

I mean, we had that too but there’s no part of the modern US where adults with 12-year-old girlfriends is a common sight. People here call the police if they saw that shit in public.

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

DASS RITE PREECH BRUVA HIP HOP IS MUSIC FOR SMART PEEPOW

Attached: dass-rite.jpg (28 KB, 483x507)

Anthony Fisher
Anthony Fisher

Wow Ahmed, try not to be so obvious.

Henry Gomez
Henry Gomez

As far as I can tell thats all his sings about. Women hes fucked or the cash hes "Makin'". There's literaly nothing to distinguish him from other rappers.

Brandon Ross
Brandon Ross

study from a chairty
run by Myleene Klass, a mentally ill hapa millionare pop singer who drove her husband away being an alki and then gets knocked up by some random dude

Her IRISH husband left her cause of drink

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

Hurr durr the UK has illegal immigration.
We live on a fucking island retard. The niggers are all stuck shitting in Calais for a reason.
How the fuck would we even get illegal immigration all the way from Pakistan? Do you think they walk all the way? They've been eyeing the Chinks lately anyway.

Jack Gutierrez
Jack Gutierrez

the whole anglosphere is beyond cucked
you guys are the main exporters of degeneracy

absolutely nothing beats the degeneracy of usa+uk+canada and now new zealand

strayans are going to the same path

Ryan Morgan
Ryan Morgan

checked
that's sad
poor working class girls always get fucked, literally and figuratively

I imagine Rotherham to be a mini-Weimar.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

Holy shit, imagine being this uninformed.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Just in the UK please. Schadenfreude to watch England turn into a 3rd world.

Sebastian Richardson
Sebastian Richardson

There is nowhere in the UK that 12 year old girlfriends is a common sight. The people that do that kind of thing keep it behind closed doors like the 1950s gay community.

Easton James
Easton James

The UK cops have to be in on the racket, there’s no way they’ll let this happen.

Easton Johnson
Easton Johnson

(((NGO’S)))

Jack Perry
Jack Perry

That kind of thing
Would that be raping children?

Easton Cox
Easton Cox

It's not music.

It's noise.

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

This already happened, our school had to listen to Bob Marley and Gangster's paradise but did 0 classical music

Samuel Ortiz
Samuel Ortiz

It's secretly part of Sheffield which like other cities is a shithole.
Labour controlled police forces tried to cover it up. Now we've got half the police force investigating decades old cases trying to dig out all the shit they've piled up. Of course your average retard still votes Labour.

Angel Roberts
Angel Roberts

Also obligatory Mozart posting commence

youtube.com/watch?v=69CD8O2CdQU

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

But you've only listened to one song and it's a watered down pop song so it's radio friendly.

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

Most out cucked policies come from Jews and women, good thing Australia is big enough that all of the degeneracy and niggers stay close to the cities.

Carson Wood
Carson Wood

If you want to call prostitution rape simply because it's a teen sure.

Michael Hughes
Michael Hughes

Rap of the early '90s while its own form of degeneracy was actually respectable relative to the "rap" of today.
Most of the rap is watered down to
Rims
Guns
Hoes
Drugs
Booze
and of course
Chainz...

Nicholas Green
Nicholas Green

This

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

CLASSICAL MUSIC AND SHEEEIT!!!

Camden Peterson
Camden Peterson

I have a hard time believing you.

Grayson Lopez
Grayson Lopez

Why?

Mozart was black, everybody knows that. It is fact, it is known.

Aaron Perez
Aaron Perez

this, I didn't know trump's girlfriend was black and a man

Cameron Adams
Cameron Adams

Bwahahahahahaha wtf!!!

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

kek

Bentley Cook
Bentley Cook

Get a 12-year-old addicted to crack
Start pimping her out
Yup, your child sex business sounds totally legit to me.

Owen Baker
Owen Baker

Ive heard more unfortunately.

Jace Lopez
Jace Lopez

Did your school talk about how Michelle Pfeiffer is the one who put that shitty song on the map?

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

I'm with you. There's only few classical songs that are played because those are the only few the people actually like to listen and of course those been remixed also for the same reason.
Classical is bullshit, marching music is good.

Ryder Perry
Ryder Perry

replying to my post twice should get me hanged but she endorses the charity but the charity is run by Matt (((Griffiths))) which according to Ancestry.com is a common Jewish last name

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

Do you think that they have sex in the streets?
That's what happens in the USA retard. There is no link between child prostitution and drug addiction in the UK. Unless burgers are a drug now I guess.

Asher Walker
Asher Walker

Erasing your culture. While everyone watches with their hands in their pockets.

Genocide.

Ryder Allen
Ryder Allen

Stormzy should replace Mozard
Literally vid related
Memes become reality

youtu.be/yPBk4nM4eXg

Attached: 1544983107321.jpg (309 KB, 600x600)

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Chemical castration for child molesters in Alabama.

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

Marching music
What are you Hitler?!

Bentley Lewis
Bentley Lewis

Lol no, this ain’t Babylon, it is somewhat open if they’re seen together. It’s even worse if it’s a WFBM or WFAM.

Logan Hall
Logan Hall

You're decade late. Now it's nothing but muh money bags and hoes jumping on muh dick... and it's the hoes who 'make' those songs.

Gavin Garcia
Gavin Garcia

whats even the point of teaching music in school? Has it ever produced any results worth the effort?

Blake Gonzalez
Blake Gonzalez

European science is just one possible science.

African science has never been allowed to be taught in schools and is suppressed but that will change in time.

African scientists are able to predict weather and even change it. You Europeans ignorantly call it "shamanism".

There are many different maths and you cannot force us to accept only one version of maths.

I come here respectfully as a black nationalist who appreciates aspects of your alt right movement.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

I have to admit I stopped keeping track of that shit music about a decade, so that's all I remembered.

Pretty amusing that our music industry is elevating actual strippers now.

Julian Ramirez
Julian Ramirez

waltz > marching music
Also lol at appealing to popularity in the first sentence then going full on contrarian hipster in the second.

Juan Edwards
Juan Edwards

hahaha. I bet in 50 years the UK will be a bunch of mud huts and cannibalism. it's truly hilarious to watch. and to think this country ruled over the USA at one point. that's what you dumb cunts get for being PC faggots

Attached: 4893743987.gif (2.65 MB, 320x240)

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

You thought I went to Argentina? Common mistake.
Actually I went to Finland to live with Tiina. Eva didn't work out.

Jeremiah Mitchell
Jeremiah Mitchell

*comes down your path*
youtu.be/y11R852RJZM

Michael Watson
Michael Watson

Fpbp

Nathaniel Sanchez
Nathaniel Sanchez

Based and realworld pilled

Gabriel Cruz
Gabriel Cruz

SHUT UP

youtu.be/RqQGUJK7Na4

Nathaniel Rivera
Nathaniel Rivera

Yeah well I've only seen WM/brown. The only 'white' females I've seen with niggers are Jews. Not a single fucking one passes the nose test.
Even in Sheffield where Rotherham is connected to there aren't any... mainly because there aren't that many non-whites to be seen at all. Pakis tend to hang out in their own community that is centered around a mosque. You get a few that travel a bit further to open a corner shop but they are absolutely rare unless you go looking for them.

That said I went to London a few times. That place is absolutely crawling with muslims. One part of the city it was me that stood out because I was literally the only white guy on the block despite there being hundreds of bodies.

Jeremiah Wood
Jeremiah Wood

stormzy

Attached: 21242121.jpg (40 KB, 604x404)

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

Fuck "moonlight sonata", alexa play "muh dick nigga bix nood"

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

You can always choose the modern military version if you don't like the original
youtu.be/C0qTo45RcP8
Or you can just moe that shit
youtu.be/ZjxfejTeTo8

Zachary Myers
Zachary Myers

W. T. F.

Adrian Ross
Adrian Ross

youtu.be/9ClYy0MxsU0

*shuts down central London to film video*

Nothin personel kid

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

start putting these nigger statues in Africa, if they last they last, if they don't they dont

Anthony Turner
Anthony Turner

KANGZ

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

holy shit uk rappers are terrible
shut up
lmao

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

Quintessentially British.

Christopher Powell
Christopher Powell

Check. This

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

Yes, white men lost and are actively being genocided little by little.
What's news worthy about that?

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Okay nigger.

Attached: 1553197122276.jpg (7 KB, 267x323)

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

You must be under 15 or something. No one I know who are in their 20's and 30's listen to or like rap.

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Ah yes. The United Kingdom' a shining example of the erosion of personal freedoms caused by the dereliction of civic duties by a completely subservient 'citizenry'.

Owen Thompson
Owen Thompson

Mutts will never understand our culture. Too advanced for your dumb heads

youtu.be/AuzMyTHNFDw

Nolan Cox
Nolan Cox

GOT TO HAVE A DREAM
IF YOU DONT HAVE A DREAM
THEN HOW YOU GONNA MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUUUUEEE

Jace Hernandez
Jace Hernandez

Can't even hear the words #notmyteufelslied
Objectively better ;)
youtube.com/watch?v=ErN8JDGjrHQ

Hudson Miller
Hudson Miller

Yep, they just like kike music like Katy Perry

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

They don't want children to be able to compare them.

Elijah King
Elijah King

the state shouldn't ask taxpayers for money to teach art to the poors, who by the way neither can't nor want to understand it.

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

What personal freedoms do you have? The right to own peashooters to defend yourself against the coming ZOG takeover?

Asher King
Asher King

Survey a bunch of teenagers
Ask them what they'd rather have in music class instead of Mozart

Of course they're gonna say some hip hop and rap stuff, they're teenagers, no 15 year old gives a fuck about classical music

Mason Long
Mason Long

how long until classical music is completed wiped out for being overwhelmingly made by white people?

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

neither can

Carson Miller
Carson Miller

THE MUTT FEARS THE BRITISH GANGSTER

youtu.be/71mS1z5Z0C8
youtu.be/71mS1z5Z0C8
youtu.be/71mS1z5Z0C8

Jace Gray
Jace Gray

Stormzy, ya daft cunt!!!

Nathaniel Hall
Nathaniel Hall

I'm sorry to tell you that the Japanese perfected the art of Rap. It's only gone downhill since then.

Attached: BELIEVE.gif (728 KB, 320x223)

Jose Nguyen
Jose Nguyen

STATE YOUR NAME CUZ

Jace Hall
Jace Hall

charity called "youth music"
literally promoting niggers
Pottery.

Lincoln Martin
Lincoln Martin

Absolutely.

youtube.com/watch?v=8g762REJWcg

Isaiah Hill
Isaiah Hill

Gettin' freaky in the sheets, we're takin' body shots
Then I finish with a facial just to top it off (ay)
This is grooming.

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

This reminds me of the good ol' days of boomers saying that rock and metal music was going to turn kids into satan worshipping killers

Jow Forums is now that boomer

Joseph Jones
Joseph Jones

Early 20s. Live in the midwest and grew up on hip hop and country music. Ended up hating country and liking hip hop. Know tons of people who listen to it exclusively.

Joseph Ross
Joseph Ross

If a school district removes art from its curricula, you should check if the superintendent is a Jew.

Evan Reed
Evan Reed

you fucker anglos are paying the price of being the Rothschild cumsluts

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Do you have a loicence for that teenage angst?

Tyler Hughes
Tyler Hughes

chad lyrics, seething

youtu.be/huaE85-V8u4

Austin Edwards
Austin Edwards

rap/hip hop/ooga booga music is common core art studies

Mason Clark
Mason Clark

Nope, but you'll be perfectly timed to reincarnate into the Shitstorm brewing for our childrens children.

Fight this shit now, so we have a kick ass reincarnation.

Xavier Gonzalez
Xavier Gonzalez

Nah. This is all about humiliation and cultural degradation. They want to elevate the absolute bottom of the barrel pond scum IQs. Fifty years ago they needed guys like Hendrix, people with some genuine talent, to open the door to mainstream acceptance. Now that the door is open, talent is a liability.

Aaron Davis
Aaron Davis

It would be foolhardy and ignorant to dismiss the influence of music on pop culture, especially its effect on sponge-brained kids.

Isaac Allen
Isaac Allen

IMON DAT GOOD KUSH AND ACAHOL

Charles Hughes
Charles Hughes

Ooga booga biddy biddy bum bum

Kevin Collins
Kevin Collins

public schools should teach you how
to read and write
to do everyday math
period.
those taking pleasure in rock/pop/other folkloristic tunes, niggers, animals and the vast majority of women really can't understand why mozart and other useless things are important.

Wyatt Foster
Wyatt Foster

He's right, stormzy goes hard.

James Peterson
James Peterson

that monkey scream sample in the beat
What did the producer mean by this?

Jack Rodriguez
Jack Rodriguez

Are blacks in other countries obsessed with mobile phones too?

youtu.be/rV4PNvSuJ5o

Ryder White
Ryder White

some were even self aware, not many though
youtube.com/watch?v=WK_S4a3s5Qg

Blake Nguyen
Blake Nguyen

Literally who, also this is spam and how do I block you?

Attached: 2eac1cff1edebbf185c75e6f400e5837.jpg (319 KB, 1000x1415)

Ian Roberts
Ian Roberts

You know what they should also do, punish students for talking and being generally disruptive, instead of giving them a warning. That way the normies who actually want to learn about Mozart can without feeling peer pressure from a future forklift operator.

Easton Taylor
Easton Taylor

study says
Well can't argue with that then.

Jose Sullivan
Jose Sullivan

America watched diversity fail in it's own country and is still importing millions of third wordlers.

Isaac Cook
Isaac Cook

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

How could i have been so blind? This is an artistic masterpiece.

Leo Wood
Leo Wood

study says
wat

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

It's settled science.

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

african science
I didn't know you could get a dissertation in jenkem.

Landon Long
Landon Long

Holy shit Sultans Of Swing RIP

Attached: madeinabyssregu.jpg (75 KB, 1200x675)

Joseph Sanchez
Joseph Sanchez

N

Nolan Morgan
Nolan Morgan

Implying I'll ever get to pass on my mutt genetics.

Justin Martinez
Justin Martinez

Thatcher would've loved that. They are now acting as individuals and for their individual gain.

Carter Price
Carter Price

CLEAR THE AIR is glorious, sir.

Nicholas Myers
Nicholas Myers

at least they're not worthless spongers

Attached: 1553388526039.jpg (163 KB, 723x1024)

Cooper Sanders
Cooper Sanders

No they aren't. They use black culture as a disguise for their racism. They'd be uncomfortable around blacks outside their safe space.

Leo Gonzalez
Leo Gonzalez

Why would you care anyway? It's not like you are sending your kid to public school so they can get brainwashed? Or are you?

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Yeah let's replace the work of one of the world's greatest musical geniuses with the work of a man who couldn't explain to you what a chord is

Gavin Rivera
Gavin Rivera

Coping faggot detected

Zachary Kelly
Zachary Kelly

Rap is not even music. It´s just a person talking fast. with some background beat.
What this shows is that there are a) ofcourse many immigrants in UK particularly negro. b) that they are stupid and are undermining british culture traditions and values.

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

All post 2000 pop music is shit and will not endure, Musicians don't study every day for their whole lives to play shit music idiot
Bach is the word of god, is logos, truth
fool

Attached: fag.jpg (28 KB, 457x359)

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

Am I seeing this right? Do the percussionists have SPACE there?

Owen Robinson
Owen Robinson

But it is literally scientifically proven that modern pop music activates more pleasure in the human brain
It´s scientifically proven that you are a fucking idiot. What you call music is barely even music! It´s just certain sound frequencies that you put you in a certain emotional state. Usually it is achieved whilst telling a story. But the pop songs aren´t even doing that. They are totally shit.
To make music is to like tell a story or something like this, and be genuine about emotion and so on about it.
Rap music is not even music. It´s just a guy talking fast. There´s nothing to it. Unless you got very bad teeth and jaw placement. It´s super easy to talk fast.

Juan Gonzalez
Juan Gonzalez

gun cultured

This took some time to understand. Very good effort friend.

Owen Campbell
Owen Campbell

youtube.com/watch?v=O_X_Nj276Ps

WE THE CLASSICAL MUSIC NOW

Nicholas Johnson
Nicholas Johnson

Who said that originally?

Jackson Smith
Jackson Smith

The guy you are replying isn't personally responsible for it

Robert Bell
Robert Bell

He is completely devoid of any talent

Brody Long
Brody Long

The UK is a vile, degenerate, disgusting nation, they are enemies of the west, and of everything that is good and true about it.

Attached: 391970.jpg (168 KB, 898x628)

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

What absolute fucking garbage. Dude makes Yeezy look like JS Bach. Here's some real music, played by a real Brit with actual talent. youtube.com/watch?v=cRApVLLJjQM

Charles Green
Charles Green

Walk it, like I talk it (walk it)
Walk it, like I talk it
Walk it, walk it like I talk it (woo!)
Walk it, like I talk it (yeah!)
Walk it, like I talk it
Walk it, like I talk it (hey!)
Walk it, like I talk it
Walk it, like I talk it (talk it)
Walk it, like I talk it (ayy!)
Walk it, like I talk it
Walk it, walk it (woo)
Like I talk it (yeah!)

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Fuck off Charlie Sloth.

Evan Garcia
Evan Garcia

ITT: Nogs arguing in favor of ooga booga over actual music.

Attached: 1553829524750.jpg (60 KB, 640x640)

William Bell
William Bell

Stormy

Evan Mitchell
Evan Mitchell

You watched it fail, then replicated it for absolutely no reason. How do you justify that to yourselves?

Everyone got psyop'd by their own propaganda during WW2 and afterwards unironically started acting like good cucks.

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

I've listened to this, and, sure, it sounds good, but where's the message to it? Children need MOTIVATION from their music, they can't just listen to "good" sounds being played off a keyboard and left to interpret that noise from themselves, they need someone who'se willing to stick their neck out there to fight for the people. Like Stormzy.

Isaiah Perry
Isaiah Perry

He makes immigrants feel like they belong

Stopped right here senpai.

Jace Bennett
Jace Bennett

Considering that darkie librarians think the stacks are too white, it's only a matter of time. The Notre Dame rooftop is another vector for attacks on white culture and history.

Christopher Thomas
Christopher Thomas

nobody wants to listen to some pale, stale white male playing an outdated instrument when they could listen to vibrant music from real people who grew up on the streets that isnt cringe

youtu.be/YQziAomUCT4

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

fail
LMAO
can you get more bluepilled than that?
It was a huge success from their perspective

Attached: 1506356468823.jpg (48 KB, 330x319)

Gavin Turner
Gavin Turner

If you think Stormzy is brining people together, wait to you see Akala! Akala beautifully deconstructs white supremacist narratives and brings every Britain of every color together. Here he is in an interview with Owen Jones
and his music

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Song
youtube.com/watch?v=6lSXd2gFt50

Jaxson Cooper
Jaxson Cooper

(((Lefties))) and their minions in the UK are pushing for such a notion as replacing Mozart music with a nigger cause the whole purpose is to sever people's connection to their glorious past, and make sure they live exclusively in the degenerate, niggerfied present.

Just look at this asswipe wrote here: 213891289

Attached: 9.jpg (83 KB, 634x427)

Hudson Turner
Hudson Turner

It's OK frens, TELL MY MAN SHUT UP is one of Nogzy's "lyrics"

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

I don't remember being asked, and I didn't give the orders.

Michael Robinson
Michael Robinson

study says
Lmao

science says cuckolding is the best fetish

according to most scientist white people are evil

2002 Harvard study reports white genocide is a good thing

Joshua King
Joshua King

This is what real talent looks like, not some white male playing piano like its the 1500s

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

10/10 troll

James Fisher
James Fisher

they could listen to vibrant music from real people who grew up on the streets

Attached: 1544901406936.jpg (301 KB, 940x950)

Bentley Garcia
Bentley Garcia

This

Camden Cox
Camden Cox

someone who'se willing to stick their neck out there to fight for the people.

You're either trolling or hopeless. This stormzy shit is literally third grader level muh dik gibberish.

Dylan Garcia
Dylan Garcia

Some nigger graduated from Harvard with a rap album as a thesis.

We are already in clown world.

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

This stormzy shit is literally third grader level muh dik gibberish.

seething skinny autist cant wrap its peanut brain around black music so decides to hate on it. sad

Juan Green
Juan Green

Why is the nigger so sweaty wtf

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

Oh for fucks sake uk,stormy is utter shit

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

To be honest with you, the study is probably accurate. At this point, more young Britons would identify with Stormzy than with some "boring old dead white musician", and not only are we replacing ourselves with low IQ nonwhites, but the white population is also getting dumber over time. It only makes sense that we stop listening to any complex music. ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gB7SvMdxVmU

Joshua Hill
Joshua Hill

cus hes been fighting off thousands of whiteboi autists attacking him

Brody Collins
Brody Collins

yo sammeh

swing dat camera my way yeh bruddah

GOLDEN

Michael Brooks
Michael Brooks

youtu.be/c7A9mm3K6W8 got some more fire my g

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

ALL THE REAL NIGGAS FUCK WIT ME
youtube.com/watch?v=4R0FQGzo9ZM

John Carter
John Carter

Looks like SMITHY BOY. So refreshing seeing white boys embrace rap culture!
youtube.com/watch?v=C5h_XPoQ0r4

Attached: Smithy-Boy.jpg (78 KB, 1280x720)

Christian Bell
Christian Bell

How do you not know Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart?

Christopher Wright
Christopher Wright

Study dis, Mo Foe, study dis!
youtu.be/PpksxP-eN8I

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

666 nice digits brodah

youtu.be/aRfRzsEhgVQ

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

black music
No. You're promoting nignog ooga booga. Here is actual black music, meaning that black people are playing and it is actually music: youtube.com/watch?v=MOm17yw__6U

Mason Cruz
Mason Cruz

666 nice digits brodah

You mean these?

Attached: 1544901488768.png (1.48 MB, 699x1059)

Anthony James
Anthony James

Sarcasm or irony, anymore , who the hell knows?

Attached: 1510504351898.jpg (709 KB, 2400x1900)

Matthew Nelson
Matthew Nelson

Attached: 1549037070273.jpg (116 KB, 768x960)

Jayden Myers
Jayden Myers

chick get dick and its lit ow damn shhhhhh eeee iiiiiit

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit