YESSSSS!!!

This what I been sayin! Nobody wants to listen to this old white men shit dawg! The UK knows what’s up!

>news.sky.com/story/stormzy-should-replace-mozart-in-uk-music-classrooms-study-says-11725859

Attached: 1AC24695-627B-40A5-B8CC-EC3B8142A6B9.jpg (1125x1503, 814K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPba-i26YNA
youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4
youtube.com/watch?v=S9MN2WeqFY8
youtube.com/watch?v=rTmzXehTXE0
youtube.com/watch?v=QijDKh1rGqE
youtu.be/OHq4fc2T8sw?list=PLcpYG1nFRgzQ2x5UNx_MFtWCi1MIqyOsI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_immigration_to_the_United_Kingdom
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

HAHAHA
By that logic we should be studying lil wayne as classical music in 100 years

WE

>stormzy

I fucking loath this cunt. I hope he gets gun cultured.

I hate niggers so much
But not as much as I hate Jews

>(((study says)))

NAH MATE YOUR CHILDREN WILL LEARN HIS MUSIC IN SCHOOL BECAUSE

I’m black but i hate this shitty vitue signalling BS from leftie rights. They do the same shit when calling young thug’s voice an instrument, calling kanye a genius, wanting to change the national anthem to a kendrick lamar song. Its just mad corny

>stormzy
Am I supposed to know who that is?

Daily reminder that the UK watched diversity fail in America then chose to import millions of third worlders anyway.
You watched it fail, then replicated it for absolutely no reason. How do you justify that to yourselves?

Why would you replace Mozart when you could just teach both? Anti white bullshit as usual.

>How do you justify that to yourselves?

It is easier to rule over uneducated shitskins or so they think.

faggot fucking redditor. the fact you would even entertain the notion of teaching both means you need to die. kill yourself to spare better men the tiresome chore of having to murder you

Because they say the elites counting all their money here, they dont care about the quality of life for regular people. They care about wealth. I still dont get why they import Pakistanis though lol, people raised in Islam tend to be worthless workers and very lazy.

study says

What does that even mean?

I'm literally convinced at this point that the average normie leftist is actively trying to destroy society in any way possible just for the sake of clown world-ism.

This but unironically. Mozart is not introduction level music, kids should have a strong foundation before they begin learning about Mozart. Stormzy is a great way to start: his music is simple and has few complications, it is easy for the young mind to grasp.

>classrooms
who gives a shit what happens at nigger daycare

((((((((study))))))))

what is a music lesson in school like these days? I honestly don't remember much.

I didnt say they should teach both you illiterate emotional little girl

>thought it was some good jazz artist
>check YT
>just a negro wearing tracksuit who rap in bong accent

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-22 LEGO MINIFIGURKA SERIA 5 KLAUN SMALL CLOWN 8805 copy.jpg (499x600, 92K)

Shut up

>study says
>What does that even mean?
It means some faggot I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE created a nigger tier poll or something and they pass it off as ((((science))))

>Sky.
Why is the USA so concerned about UK classrooms?

I'm so tired

Attached: bitch of a curse.png (1273x708, 1.29M)

Is that why rape in England has increased >800% over the last 20 years? That doesn’t exactly sound “under control.”

Is that the nigger from Good Times?

Mozart is not introduction level music

Dude, it literaly is. Just take some of his earlier work when he was like 9 and it will appeal to them kidz.

>”A new study proves that...”
“The (((globalists))) have decided that X is indisputable reality.”

It's hard to appreciate music when taught in the classroom scenario

Thank fuck I won't be alive to see that

Attached: 1539337608450.jpg (334x506, 42K)

Mozart's brain and culture worked differently than most UK children's at the age of 9.

Not everyone is born with the same intelligence or gains intelligence at the same rate. Mozart's at 9 surpassed many adults today.

Fuck mozart. Bach was way better and did it all way earlier.

Cheap labor is like crack for highly-developed Western economies.

(((study says)))

OTHER BONG BTFO

>the stuff he wrote at age nine is so entry level.
I'm no fan of mozart, but do you realize how retarded your comment is?

Are you kidding me? You guys talk about our politics nonstop. Significantly more than we talk about yours.

Whats the fuck has gone wrong with the world

Attached: 1527849169885.jpg (766x960, 80K)

Not if Jow Forums is any indicator, no. You guys seem obsessed about us here.

OG
youtube.com/watch?v=QPba-i26YNA

ludwig van beethoven was a god among plebs, he's the only music you need

Attached: 1557338279527.gif (615x525, 29K)

>links to the website so they get clicks instead of the twitter page so people can tell them to kill themselves
10/10 op.

You fuckers are always doing shit like knife bins over here because you know it wont fly in the USA. Non-stop interference and then retards on Jow Forums say "Look at what the UK does! Bin that knife!". Then we have the whole USA Jew snagging the useless prince and hooking him up with a mutt to create a purebred American who will run for president when he grows up because he can't inherit the throne. USA may as well stand for Utterly Subversive Actions at this point.

>study says

Yeah ok m8.

Wow, take a little responsibility for your country’s decline instead of blaming everything on the big mean Americans.
No one forced Tony Blair to let millions of jobless uneducated Muslims into the UK.

Fair enough. I’d say interest piqued a bit when the world found out you were allowing rape gangs to target ethnic British children by the thousands with near-total impunity.

Hans zimmer should be added to music classrooms

The look on Mozart's face says it all
>nigga please

>bin that wheelie bin
Lel love that dank maymay

youtube.com/watch?v=lt1umirFdY4

Attached: 00.png (334x400, 16K)

How about not pulling stuff out of your ass? There are 2.6 million muslims total. That's not even 10% of your black population. We've had a steady immigration of Muslims but never any 'millions' in one go. Even the current white european (and gypsies I guess) migration isn't millions.

Stormzy innit

>teach
What the fuck is there even to teach in a niggzy "song" ? The only educational value this nigger has is the odd similarity he shares with an adult gorilla so aside from using him in a biology class, I really don’t see what there is to teach.

Attached: F4271396-76D1-482F-883A-1E5701D78C6F.jpg (750x530, 39K)

lmfao replace fucking MOZART with a nigger for good goy points with the communist elite

That’s what I want to know. I know US is a capitalist shithole but Euros were always quick to point out how much smarter and well educated they were over us mutts. Now they seem determined to make every mistake we did but faster.

>study says
why are journalists shit at writing

Attached: ClownDouglas.jpg (1024x576, 59K)

Fucking hell

Attached: 1551978671614.png (524x466, 286K)

A new study says if you say a new study before you say stupid fucking shit people will believe it.

now that you mention it, that could actually fucking happen the way things are going

Hot take: Stormzy actually raps and sings about things pertinent and relevant to modern life and his inventive and creative lyrics and beats are adored all over England. He makes immigrants feel like they belong and has done more for social cohesion than any of you realise. The man is a musical genius by any metric and his high place and renown in UK charts has inspired an entire generation of musicians.
Mozart has no relevance anymore. He is an antique and should be delegated to music history and little else.

Noone wants to learn ancient and boring classical music, they want fast hitting and creative bits of modern rap.

>(((social cohesion)))

Tony Blair unironically wanted to fuck up the country, he is a war criminal who should be put on trial in Iraq for all the kids he killed, fuck that bastard.

Attached: 1353153964632.jpg (420x443, 33K)

Is there actually anyone who likes rap that isn't eminem? Of course I mean people rather than niggers.

Seems appropriate.

((Modern Society)) shouldnt pretend to be anything else than it truly is.

Attached: burn it down, HH.jpg (320x320, 24K)

They under the same zog empire you mutts are

>and that’s a good thing!

>that whole video
>I have an inferiority complex

The UK Loves rap and it brings people together.

Walk down any council estate in the UK and you'll hear rap being played mate. You live in a gated community?

youtube.com/watch?v=S9MN2WeqFY8

But they are embracing your culture and music and replacing theirs. Isn’t that what everybody wanted. Nobody likes corny ass crackers right?

>The UK Loves rap and it brings people together
I like how you keep saying things like "everyone" and "The UK". By which of course you mean black people and arabs. Not that I can blame you, the UK has been lost for a decade, possibly more.

LOL what the fuck is a Stormzy?

>unironically enjoying rap ONLY if it's Eminem.
Fucking retard.

>People who listen to classical music are really closet white supremacists who are still holding on to the age-old deception that their culture has meaning. There is no white culture; only the white oppression complex.

Attached: dan-el padilla princeton.jpg (230x225, 8K)

You could use the same rethoric to argue for mcdonalds as school dinners instead of jack potatoes or whatever it is you currently have.

(((study)))

> By which of course you mean black people and arabs

youtube.com/watch?v=rTmzXehTXE0
youtube.com/watch?v=QijDKh1rGqE
youtu.be/OHq4fc2T8sw?list=PLcpYG1nFRgzQ2x5UNx_MFtWCi1MIqyOsI

All white.

never heard of this guy in my life. so hes just another "englishman" that has adopted black american rap culture? go figure. hope you brits enjoy your victim mentality if you havent been forced to embrace it already

Attached: 1532857645674.jpg (450x370, 17K)

WUZ

They listen to pop and stuff around here.
Wasn't my opinion but rather what people say. Most white people can only name eminem as a rapper. A small minority can name a few black rappers as 'rappers I hate'.

Nobody genuinely likes classical music
I mean they may like a couple of tunes and that
But it is literally scientifically proven that modern pop music activates more pleasure in the human brain
Nobody gravitates naturally towards classical music as their favourite genre
It’s normally born in insecurity
Weak and timid individuals often try and LARP that they’re intelligent because it’s not immediately obvious if it’s a trait their lacking
It’s a coping mechanism
>Who cares if I’m a scrawny faggot
>At least (I think) I’m smart
>Who cares if women throw up when I ask them out
>At least (I think) I’m smart
This is why these faggots reject mainstream popular trends because they’re LARPing that they’re not completely useless and just understand things more than you
They then reason that classical music is for smart people and decide they like it
They decide they like it before they actually try and listen to it
So they put them self through a ritual where they pretend they’re in touch with deep meaning
Listening to music they don’t really like
Then fill with self loathing when superior pop music catches their attention
And they know deep down they enjoy it
But they can’t enjoy it because then that means they’re not smarter than you
That means they fail at every aspect of being human

maybe they were at one point, not anymore though lol

>walk down council estate
>pakis filling the front yard with garbage, niggers being niggers, 18 year old chavs/bogans with their 12 year old girlfriends
Some real cohesion you’ve got there

>study says
what?
Classical = the best of it's genre
classical =/= old stuff

Bullshit. Over 500,000 immigrants arrived in 2013 alone.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Modern_immigration_to_the_United_Kingdom
We brought our blacks here hundreds of years ago and have regretted it ever since. Instead of learning from our mistake, you decided to copy it for no reason on a scale.
>2.6 million muslims total
Lmao >20% of households in heavily Muslim areas like Tower Hamlets don’t fill out census docs. And that doesn’t take illegal immigrants into account.

At least our immigrants are ethnically European Christians, not South Asian Muslims who hate us with every fiber of their beings.

this is some weak passive aggressive pasta youre sharing young man

well both are shit unless you are a fedora faggot or a low class retard

there's no fucking reason for anybody to learn "music"

Attached: commission__vivian_james_and_lain_by_kukuruyoart_d8prz1o-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

lol if the girls aren't being raped to death by arabs
they learn about nigger culture replacing their own
fuck you UK, you had it all and you threw it away

Attached: Happy Happy Joy Joy.gif (298x235, 87K)

>there's no fucking reason for anybody to learn "music"
I'd say its one of the most important things to learn, unless you want schools to only train kids for work.

>Most white people can only name eminem as a rapper.
You don't talk to many people do you user? Hip hop has gotten really big.

Bradford is worst than tower hamlets, it’s literal downtown Baghdad, in look and in crime stats

>if I call it a pasta it isn't true

I wrote it you fucking mong, notice how you can't address any points in it.
CLassical music is a fucking larp by pretentious mongs and depth is a buzzword for pretentious mongs who pretend to like things as a stand in for a personality.

I hope your mother gets raped by the Senegalese niggers you willingly imported, even though you're probably a shit skin too

Are you actually retarded or just pretending? We've had huge immigration recently. From EUROPE. We aren't Germany with a few million new Somali faces. Most of our Muslims have been here for more than a decade. Many of them have been here long enough to see their grandkids refuse to have children.
It's like saying the current migration to the USA is blacks when it's clearly hispanics.

Cuck News