LIVE HARDLINE ISLAMIST CHAOS IN INDONESIA

youtube.com/watch?v=AFfCREMrQPk

Attached: islamist.jpg (299x168, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

baka.com.au/world/asia/tear-gas-fired-at-prabowo-supporters-in-post-election-rally-in-jakarta-20190522-p51pur.html
suara.com/tekno/2019/05/21/201125/ternyata-konsol-game-sega-pernah-dirakit-di-indonesia-ini-buktinya
twitter.com/akbarry/status/1130812559307624455
bangjapar.org/
youtu.be/3SPkw-1_rb0
youtu.be/Tyy5A_4YyY0
bbc.com/news/world-asia-48361782
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

previous thread

falseflag

junjungan lu tuh wowo falseflag

Fucking cuck

now what are the muslims upset about?
police are looking tired.
bump

haha cry more mudslim

No, i'm not wowofag but if you think there isn't something fishy out there you were not so different from them

Jokes on you
Gue murtad

fishy apaan itu jelas kubu 2 yang biayain kerusuhan udah lah kadang semuanya bukan ada seorang dalang ulah yahudi ama china ini tuhcuma ego orang indo yang terlalu tinggi.
advice for you dont go public about it like share your experience leaving islam
they want prabowo the guy that got supported by hardline islamist to win this election *pic related the guy with sunglasses

Attached: prabowo.jpg (1280x853, 90K)

>they want prabowo the guy that got supported by hardline islamist to win this election
When are the elections?
Were elections already held?

The previous rioters are still unclear and as police said they're definietly not the earlier masses in Bawaslu. Check Metro btw police are doing news conference about it now

yes the official report which candidate are winning the election is yesterday, the hardline islamist candidate underling cant comprehend it and they go full retard and protesting at the capital city.

I dont speak jungle nigger
whats going on?

ive watch in kompas its just your usual police reporting to public there is some assault riffle going around free at the moment and they report it the protester is not even from jakarta when attacking police academy

see my kangaroo bros

here some of the pic aftermath of riot in police academy

Attached: police academy.jpg (915x611, 97K)

I'm rooting for the rioters tbqhsmfhfamalamdingdong

Attached: um39mE8.jpg (1000x1054, 57K)

well you're a retard then

more pic

Attached: police academyriot.jpg (869x580, 64K)

A huge chaos would be good to set Jakarta on fire
Oh please please be happening

Attached: 1556774702700.png (680x722, 132K)

ok ill bite why you support the rioters ?

Ok, so Prabowo and his supporters claim corruption and the election was stolen from them.
Now they are protesting, soldiers are in the streets, and several protesters have been killed today.
Official Happening then. At least for the Indonesians.
Indonesia is the most populous muslim country.
Indonesia civil war?

>Jakarta: Six people have been killed on the streets of Jakarta while protesting against the election victory of Indonesian President Joko Widodo in the worst political violence in the country in decades.
>Joko assured Indonesians that "the situation is under control" at a press conference on Wednesday afternoon and said he would not tolerate any disruptions to the country's security.
>"I will not tolerate anyone who disturbs security, especially the rioters," he said from the presidential palace.
>"We will not give room to rioters. The military and the police will take action in accordance to existing regulations."

baka.com.au/world/asia/tear-gas-fired-at-prabowo-supporters-in-post-election-rally-in-jakarta-20190522-p51pur.html

>huge chaos
is not a good thing you retard.

People care about indinesia?

>Indonesia civil war?
i hope not but it had huge chance possibility because wahhabis movement going rapid in this country.
another one

Attached: academy of police.jpg (780x580, 82K)

Indonesia should have remained Hindu-Buddhist or wathever they believed, at least would make crazy tourism money like Bali.

Attached: 4F2B9B22-B4D4-47BF-8DE3-522128EA7FF6.png (855x1247, 1.31M)

well its near singapore user when indon going down to hardline islamist the singapore would get the side effect you dont want that right after all singapore is one of the rich countries in south east asian.
100% agree

Do any of you guys have Dreamcast? I used to have it for quite a few years but I had to sell it because it started malfulctioning from time to time
I remember mine was made in Indonesia I think.

We actually blocked social media as for today thanks to based paranoid wirantod
i hate polices, i hate tni, i hate everyone on joko's circles and i hate prabz and his supporters too so i just hope they would kill each other tonight

Attached: 1521899226797.png (720x462, 353K)

kek i just spend my time arguing with antifa, susah debat ama orang gak punya pendirian

im actually dont know about any of that dreamcast got made in here but i just browsing google and found some article that confirmed that yes its indeed made in here
suara.com/tekno/2019/05/21/201125/ternyata-konsol-game-sega-pernah-dirakit-di-indonesia-ini-buktinya

Fuck Muslims and fuck Indonesia. This is what you get for converting to the goatfucker religion.

What's matter user? Don't you want to watch the world burn?

Attached: 1550064392572.jpg (1000x1061, 37K)

based reply
the last pic i could find

Attached: carburneddown.jpg (869x580, 66K)

i hope not user.
hope things work out peacefully for you all.

gak bisah begitu donk, gak bisah bayar IMF dengan yahudi yahudi kalau gaduh gaduh...
hanyu gods chosen people bisa membunuh dan merogol...silah kerja kuat kuat rajin rajin yah...

Attached: fad68394a9961e13e8a7425b128edea0.jpg (860x1091, 159K)

rich coming from singapore your own close friend british literally support israel cunt

BATTLE OF THAMRIN

Alright, alternate Poland.
What is the quick rundown on these events?

Attached: 1308388295714.jpg (750x500, 85K)

yes fren i hope it the elite got the best solution in the end

and here if all of you want too see some highlight video of riot yesterday
twitter.com/akbarry/status/1130812559307624455

Jow Forums doesn't give a shit about indogs and it should stay that way
indogs are cancer

it's more likely for the country to fall into chinese debt trap rather than a caliphate
delusional chinks

here the short answer muslim just doing muslim thing

and here the long answer
it had begun at 2016 some christian mayor of jakarta had been accused of blasphemy by some muslim and after that event, the muslim that unironically support caliphate became more vocal, the politician became greedy and going all in and ask some islamist to support them and then its happened 2019 election they lose and going angry about it.

t. mad mudslim

>delusional chinks
kek im literally have middle eastern arab blood in my vein, harus nya lu yang tunduk ama w biasanya kan lu lu pada menjunjung tinggi turunan arab.

sarcasm. We call each other faggot and goyim on Jow Forums. Learn to read between the lines and appreciate the humor we have here? I guess it's true, circumcision does damage the brain.

Singapore's army was by Israel and the number of banks, multinationals and academics over here that are Jews passing as White/European is huge.

Attached: my-kindred-table-cloth.jpg (648x369, 30K)

Sounds like a vibrant, multicultural society free of hate.

you are getting the Iraq treatment

yeah i knew user ive been here since 2013 and daily browisng pol early 2016 when all those trump election fiasco happened

don't the arabs have a strong racial, culture, ethnic pride? I've heard stories from bumi friends who went to Mecca.

Attached: 97a.jpg (1280x834, 338K)

>blood of Hadramuti nigs

Kek. You seaniggers esp. Flips and Indons are only fit to be abeed (slaves)

who cares matey o
i'll keep bumping this thread nonetheless
I agree that chinese imperialism is real tho the accussation of regime being chinese dogs by the opposition is too much exaggeration
Calm down bud

Attached: bobo belanda.jpg (516x700, 120K)

its a semitic thing

Okay this one is bigger than yesterday

when they going to go after the embassies and multinational offices? Sure, some cheeenaaaa will get caught in the crossfire and rightly so, there's a significant number of shabbos goys cina, but is rage always blind? Dead chinks and burnt property is one thing, but having self-sufficiency and telling the U.N, IMF and WTO to go fuck themselves and applying Pancasila without massive corruption is another?

Attached: 1524555427620.jpg (729x960, 84K)

I thought the islamists were already in power in Indonesia...
Whatvthey want to turn this "" "country""" in a bigger shithole?

Attached: 1557823590501.jpg (604x446, 48K)

thats the before picture
post the aftermath

Chinese and Buddists GTFO.

How many anti-Chinese race riots has Indonesia had now? Like fifty?
I remember it was so bad once they started leaving the country.

WE

why do so many non arab muzzies jerk off to their arab ancestry
I’ve also notice Filipinos larp as Spaniards, despite not being one
What the fuck is wrong with you? No Indian or Pakistani ever considers themselves one bit British

Holy fuck, they are like a combo of slimes and chinks?!?! What shithole nation is this?

Why is "Breaking News" in english?

Its fucked up here, shit. nedd to immgrate to USA asap

Attached: 5ce50a69dda4c8834f8b4570.jpg (1240x826, 317K)

before those wahabbis spread their ideologies its literally "you do you i do me" attitude in indonesia
hope not
yes it is the quran even said we all are brother in faith so when native indon see some arab they goes full fanatic on it seeing them as the god chosen people same as evangelist christian at usa when meeting with jews.
yup this arab right
im a mutt native and arab so i dont really care about my race but will always loyal to this country.
you france should take notice too after what happened at notre dame
its the aftermath Balagtas

isn't this the place where Obama was born ?

Attached: mizokazukini_60032344_704981063270961_6122421352417331164_n.jpg (1080x1080, 102K)

Why are they using fireworks?

How the fuck are there Muslim in Poland? I thought Poland was based and redpilled?

see this rajesh i dont really care about my ancestry

the indonesian had been more comfort with english language sort of like mixed language like maysian
stay save fren

>wahabbis

Lol, they are absolute fucking cancer.

I give a shit, I'll kill anyone trying to establish a religion based totalitarian state. People should be free.

That's a gun blast lmao
On a related note the rioters use firework

there is some local ormas (community organization) supplying them with firework here their website bangjapar.org/

Attached: mizokazukini_60199773_195780104722882_3327332576188518449_n.jpg (1080x1080, 148K)

Are the Indonesian people for Sharia law or they see the islamists as what they are : niggers ?
(bad English I know desu)

Attached: 1556700404015.jpg (858x753, 181K)

No one cares about wahabbi Indogs. I hope you all riot yourselves to death and become a Chink colony.

That makes sense, thanks.

Hows that election going indotards?

Kino shot
Post moar

Methinks as well.

Look at picrel, it looks as if (((somebody))) is trying to rile up SEA. Keep in mind the similar ghey situation inna Taiwan where their gubmint ignored the referendum results and approved of the big ghey happening.

And oh, the pic is recent.

Attached: philippinecongresslegitgay.png (382x406, 10K)

some see it as the only choice and some muslim secretly agree with it, the nationalist of course dont agree with it
>they see the islamists as what they are
no majority here they respect islamist thats why government having a lose lose situation if they arrested them they will be called anti islam and islamophobic religion and if they dont do anything the islamist will take control

its worse upinipin

im sorry mariano i dont get it what you typing there

I saw the Vice News video about the state of Indonesia (I know they are leftist but it is legit).
youtu.be/3SPkw-1_rb0

How beating people and shaming them is gonna help Indonesia to grow up?
Are Muslims that retarded ?

Attached: Everybody_Draw_Mohammed_Day_-_Mohammed_by_dannyman.png (212x278, 2K)

Whats the real problem with you guys? I heard from my roofer that the election results got delayed, its delayed again and now riots are happening.

Do you remember the referendum that the Taiwanese gubmint held about same-sex marriage? The same shite is habbening here. The pic that I posted is proof that our congress heavily considers to making the big ghey happen.

Add to that, the habbenings inna Indonesia, I dunno about Malaysia if they have some, though. Point is, this might be a concerted effort by (((them))) for "reasons".

>How beating people and shaming them is gonna help Indonesia to grow up?
i can't blame them that thing already been instructed in their manual book (quran)
>Are Muslims that retarded ?
nothing new under the sun

fanatic people following religion blindly

Thanks to user youtu.be/Tyy5A_4YyY0

unless they got foreign support (monies and gibs), this shit will run out in few days. money drain is always an issue if you want to provoke a riot that huge.

molotovs happening

Those islands would be much better if they had stayed Hindus

based and redpilled.

This, just imagine how amazing would be Indonesia if it wasn't a mudshit shithole

shit is still live

just read six protesters dead,
bbc.com/news/world-asia-48361782

VICE news is just standard American imperial propaganda, Indonesia can be whatever they want.

Coffee and djarum black, taking things slow to relax and chicken soup with carrots and onions are probably the best things about your culture.

Don't forget that the Dutch were kiked too. Check out E Michael Jones Goyim Guide to World History for more.

Attached: 1535333568077.gif (146x170, 29K)

Probably just a flip shithole. Booze, Sex, Gambling and so on.

If our (((gov))) what courageous he would have backed the nationalists.
But instead they will back (((islamists))), that's way they become your average consumer Muslim.

Attached: 73796-bio-chirac-cigarette.jpg (960x630, 56K)

Was*