Please Help Canada

Please help us.

Attached: 8B5626D1-5A01-4251-BEE5-0B07E9317749.jpg (619x1024, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4710989/canada-food-price-report-2019/
google.ca/amp/s/amp.realagriculture.com/2018/04/dairy-price-study-finds-canadians-dont-pay-more-for-milk/
foodbasics.ca/flyer.en.html
islamicontario.ca/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you have already been shown the way.

Attached: 1557189267811.gif (300x694, 731K)

Sydney is entirely Chinese and Indian, nothing else maybe a few blacks and a single white

>living in a Canadian city

Are you fucked bud?

Go to the north/rural areas. It’s entirely white, housing is cheap and you can shoot anything that moves. The jobs pay very well especially mining or forestry. You can own property and have a traditional marriage by 25.

I laugh when fat poor Americans try to tell me about Canada

Attached: 3F823334-503E-4638-936E-2C33E9E227B8.jpg (676x960, 219K)

Who is going to help you? This is the norm in the entire western world. You can only help yourself.

COME HOME WHITE MAN
FRENCHFAG HERE

Imagine the smell when whatever that is can’t take it.

Attached: 4E106497-955E-48EA-A834-48CD50ECDE53.jpg (1029x1579, 606K)

What is most based province in Canada to do that? Alberta?

>coping this hard
Go boil a dog, you fucking gook. Noone wants to marry you or buy your 80$ pork chops.

>fat poor americans
yah because at least poor americans can still afford a pound of beef.

quebec

WHere exactly?
And I feel trapped due to university. My uni is over 60% international students and I took the OP picture one day on my way to school. It’s my bus ride to and from school everyday for 90m.

Alberta or Newfoundland(no abbos) probably.

this is true, just rode the bus into work this morning

canadian goals under trudeau: 3 meals a day

>it IS achievable

Attached: caNADA HAS COLLAPSED BEFORE OUR EYES.jpg (2077x1230, 366K)

Is that Grand River Transit?

>falling for the Canadian price meme

Yes

>eating meat
enjoy your manboobs

I recognize those shitty buses anywhere. I'm in London now, it's just as bad.

it isn't a meme we have photos from inside the cheapest nofrills and chicken is 20/kg... when it's going grey

Attached: $17 weiners.jpg (1300x1137, 268K)

I’ve never in my life thought food was expensive here and I’ve lived in several different provinces, this is a bad meme

Thoughts and prayers

I can smell it through my phone

You need to cross the border bud, you're getting rooked.

Pretty much anywhere north and far from a large city. Immigrants hate the cold

Yeah it’s a meme. I will go snap in store timestamped prices in a few hours and make a new thread for it.

Attached: the truth hurts collage.jpg (2077x1139, 429K)

>I will go snap in store timestamped prices in a few hours and make a new thread for it.
BIG TALK

Attached: celerey canada vs uk.jpg (1577x1018, 187K)

You’re retarded. This is from remote communities that food has to be flown into

Literally google grocery flyers you bad meme perpetuating tard

Lol only whites can afford cars

At least there's a Sikh willing to defend your lack of rights as a Canadian.

Looks like Kitchener in Fairview Park area

No one cares. You can look up prices easily. Kys.

Here’s how much more Canadians will likely spend on groceries in 2019 | Globalnews.ca
globalnews.ca/news/4710989/canada-food-price-report-2019/

reminder that food isnt supposed to be cheap. if you're not buying mostly locally grown food youre a cuck

Fuck c*nadians.

Attached: 15333170569421.png (997x468, 464K)

You post about this everyday. At least leave it in your own threads. This is about immigration and being replaced.

O noes brown ppl on the bus

Bingo. You got it user. I took this picture last June. Buses are even worse now.

was shopping last week, small pack of cherries was 9 dollars
apples 6 dollars a bag, for fucking apples
youre an idiot

google.ca/amp/s/amp.realagriculture.com/2018/04/dairy-price-study-finds-canadians-dont-pay-more-for-milk/

>tfw far better dairy products and pay less for them

Americans are just dumb as shit lul

shut the fuck up paki incel

Canada is finished. Done. Chinks, Gooks, Muslims and pajeets will pick the skeleton clean. White Euro-Canadians will die out. I see an Islamic future for Canada.

Hello fellow Kitchener dwellers. I hate this city and cant wait to leave once I finish university

simply post the instore prices and there will be an end to the horror

Dont shop and independent organic faggot shops

Here is a literal flyer so this meme can stop

I would try to help, but that's what it looks like where I live too. I left Seattle thinking that's where the multiculti was. But these shitskins got priced out of the city and now even if you get an hour outside of the city, there's still more of them than us.
Take the normal streets out of Kent, WA. Every stoplight, there's a muzzy, a chink, a nigger, a spic. Not a white person to be seen. Not one. Where the fuck are the white people?

On the up side, the Indians are less sketchy than all the blacks in the area. I almost got robbed last winter for my coat by a bunch of youth at the mall

Leave Toronto faggot.

It's Kitchener

I feel the same. What uni and how bad is it?

Do you cry when you see tyrone drinking from the same water fountain you do? Seethe harder faggot

Attached: 1557760440713.jpg (499x499, 130K)

it was at a no frills you fucking cuck faggot leaf nigger kike

Get out of Toronto you fag. Come to Alberta.

*bans your movie*

Attached: canada yassss.png (614x815, 205K)

>Go to the north/rural areas
this. I have to go into Ottawa every month for a few days, and it is pure mulicult hell. I don't even want to picture what the GTA looks like now I haven't seen it in 10 years. I bought a cheap fixer-upper on 22 acres in eastern ON. Best decision I ever made. No fucks given about the drive times

Attached: Toronto_tourist_guide.jpg (781x1255, 347K)

Waterloo and it is literally majority east Asian, then it is 15%-20% white, 15% brown and 5% assorted

No, but we want to live among our own people

Proxy identified, the fat American can’t maintain shapeshifting while enraged

Attached: 9CF2CA5B-7ED9-487F-B943-4DAD49609D17.gif (500x281, 1.39M)

I am Indian international student in Canada and I use public transit, I can see why you would hate us. At least 50% of our collage is brown people.
I wasn't expecting to see so many other Indian people in Canada.

youre fucking retarded, i live in middle ontario, i hope you get raped by a pack of pakis

>Come to Alberta.
ON is still pretty nice if you avoid the GTA and Ottawa. Fuck, I lived in ThunderBay for 8 years and it's still a nice spot last time I was through, you need to know about handling drunk injuns though up there

>it is pure mulicult hell. I don't even want to picture what the GTA looks like now
Toronto and Vancouver, and I guess Montreal, must even be worse than Ottawa. Unbelievable what Canada has become.

Stay mad

Laurier has 10% less Asian and 10% more white but is otherwise the same. I hope you go to a local gym and work out user.

What college? Conestoga?

what about cheese?

Indians aren't as bad as the blacks here. At least they don't rob or shoot each other/random people. Also better than the Burqa clad ISIS member looking individuals around here

Grew up in Kanata. Any anons know how bad it is now?

Attached: 149db237e100fd2648c992e6429a7af8ef53fbb6f328d9d5e0aff75c1c402c95.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Perth the same.

It's fucking over for Canada, once the old white stock and boomers go it'll be less than 50% white very fast

The city I live in whites are already a minorty here - Six largest city in Canada, all the cities are falling, then the rural areas will have to worry about picking off the roving droves on their fields, it's gonna be interesting desu

Attached: canada_school.jpg (1200x900, 283K)

What the fuck I grew up in waterloo up until the late 90s it was 98% white. It was literally a white hick farm town with 2 universities and nothing else.

Laurier was 99% white and just a drinking party frat school. Waterloo had some international students but it was mainly Whites, like mullet beer chugging hockey playing Whites.

Now i hear somalis are openly raping Laurier students in their dorms, robbing people at gun point on king st and shooting people in the face at point blank in uptown infront of starlight. My 12 year old brother got robbed by a gang of musllims at knifepoint at conestoga mall infront of countless people and nobody batted and eye. Despite there being countless HD cameras in the mall and the boys easily identified the waterloo regional police refused to investigate claiming the refugees were not used to our culture. When i went to the station to bitch and demand the charge the i was threatened with arrest for inciting hatred and had a tazer aimed at me. FUCK that shithole of a country, let it burn

Worst part is the quality of graduates from Waterloo is so low now its viewed at a shit-tier school among employers, when an american company sees UW theyre immediately assume illiterate retarded pakis or muslims, when I went it was ivy league tier and every graduate in my class had multiple 6 figure offers from silicon valley/wall st.

>Laurier has 10% less Asian and 10% more white but is otherwise the same.
UBC: University of a Billion Chinese

My town looks like that with pajeets, dune coons and negroids

Used to be white with a handful of blacks

Canada will just become the new greenland kek.
Enjoy the alcoholics, retardation and incest.

Looks like an average bus in Australia.

>It's fucking over for Canada
Exactly. Once there are enough Muslims, they're going to start changing the political system to fit their ideology. It's all legal, they just need the numbers. There's no way for White Euro-Canadians to survive in Canada long-term. Also, the Boomers and politicians are traitors, and fucked Canada badly. It's really a disgusting situation and what they did to Canada.

This has been my exact experience, I watched KW go from a small german populated city to a fucking shit hole google immigrant shitskin hub in less than two decades

Knew many people who got robbed by niggers in day light in that city, fucking that place is done

Attached: canada_2018_feminist_cunts_and_stupid_shitskins.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Where do you all plan to escape? My escape plan is to move to Italy or Czechia

let me guess, its york isnt it

>Once there are enough Muslims, they're going to start changing the political system to fit their ideology. It's all legal, they just need the numbers
There is a known term for what that exactly is - "lawfare"

Pic related, it's how the creep slowly starts....

Attached: sharia_police_canada.jpg (1024x685, 185K)

quebec has a lot of muslims though.

Me too. My brother knows a guy who was getting groceriesm left and got robbed by black youth

>Any anons know how bad it is now?
Still pretty nice, caught a Senators hockey game there last year. I think it's just to expensive and out of the way for niggers to live there

maybe in Alberta or Quebec, but in Ontario I've seen shitskins migrating as far north as simcoe county

>My escape plan is to move to Italy or Czechia
I got on it five years ago, and looked into where my grandparents and great grandparents were from in Europe and was able to apply for citizenship and a passport in Europe. I've left Canada. I have no intention of ever returning to that fuckin' multicultural, feminist, cultural Marxist, over-taxed, frozen shit hole.

Stop being racist. It’s the only solution

Same shit bud!
Ontario is the worst province.

>It's entirely white
All the farmland in BC is run by Indians rofl. The fields are filled with Indians. Go fuckin take a look. They were white 10 years ago.

Once I graduate university, I am getting out of here. I want to get out before other white people realize the country is collapsing and then make it impossible to leave unless you are a millionaire

i´ve been to Toronto before, holy shit what a dull soulless place that is

>There is a known term for what that exactly is - "lawfare"
Right. I read an article by Ricardo Duchesne a while ago, and he explained how that because of the way Canada is set up as an official multicultural country, if enough Muslims, pajeets, etc. decide to change it from, say, a British parliamentary system, they can do so. They just need enough Muslim politicians to make the changes. And by 2100, that could be the reality. Fortunately, we'll all be long and dead by that time. Also, the same goes for France, the U.K., and I guess Germany. We are in big fuckin' trouble, especially our kids and grandkids.

>Ontario is the worst province.
Rob's brother is making it great again

Attached: rob_ford_livin_large.jpg (275x183, 9K)

Quebec is the only place in Canada where you can be proud of your heritage without being called a nazi. In fact id wagger its one of the only place in the western world where its possible.

>All the farmland in BC is run by Indians rofl
Funny enough, the 40 year old farm my mom works on, in Ontario, is now fully Chinese owned (he's a fucking rich af real estate developer, nice guy desu)

Eurasian master race the only hope at this point, the numbers game is too much

Attached: canada_is_fucked.jpg (1080x800, 131K)

>All the farmland in BC is run by Indians rofl.
Ha aha. Yeah, once in a while you see in the news how a van packed with 50 pajeets rolled into the ditch and upside down while carrying 40 - 50 pajeets out to the strawberry patches.

For FUCKs sake Bill Gates personally visited UWaterloo twice to beg for UW CS grads to come to Seattle to work for Microsoft. Google was founded by a UW prof who bankrolled Sergey and Larry at Stanford. A few friends know vitalik and rumour is Satoshi is a UW prof

How is UW's reputation now? When I went everyone graduated top of their HS class, math contest gold medallists, everyone co-oped in silicon valley or wall st, etc.

>they can do so
islamicontario.ca/

Sharia Law soon :)

With that much debt, and so many faggots, it's fucking impossible to fix/save Ontario without a default

Not all of B.C. is fucking Langley,Surrey or Richmond you fuck.
I live in grand forks i never see shit skins besides maybe a drunk native passed out on the side of the road.