Please Help Canada

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Please help us.

Attached: 8B5626D1-5A01-4251-BEE5-0B07E9317749.jpg (75 KB, 619x1024)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4710989/canada-food-price-report-2019/
google.ca/amp/s/amp.realagriculture.com/2018/04/dairy-price-study-finds-canadians-dont-pay-more-for-milk/
foodbasics.ca/flyer.en.html
islamicontario.ca/
jowforums.com/thread/213884837/politics
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/with-twice-the-debt-of-california-ontario-is-now-the-worlds-most-indebted-sub-sovereign-borrower
youtube.com/watch?v=p3nYXp0O4hY
debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/ontario/ontario-s-debt/
youtube.com/watch?v=N6-g_IepQxY
thestar.com/news/gta/2012/06/03/eaton_centre_shooting_one_dead_seven_injured.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/north/syrian-refugee-family-whitehorse-1.3427697
macleans.ca/news/canada/how-syrian-refugees-to-canada-have-fared-since-2015/
jowforums.com/thread/213902423/politics

Jeremiah Morgan
Jeremiah Morgan

you have already been shown the way.

Attached: 1557189267811.gif (731 KB, 300x694)

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

Sydney is entirely Chinese and Indian, nothing else maybe a few blacks and a single white

Bentley Watson
Bentley Watson

living in a Canadian city

Are you fucked bud?

Go to the north/rural areas. It’s entirely white, housing is cheap and you can shoot anything that moves. The jobs pay very well especially mining or forestry. You can own property and have a traditional marriage by 25.

I laugh when fat poor Americans try to tell me about Canada

Attached: 3F823334-503E-4638-936E-2C33E9E227B8.jpg (219 KB, 676x960)

Christopher Morris
Christopher Morris

Who is going to help you? This is the norm in the entire western world. You can only help yourself.

Ian Wood
Ian Wood

COME HOME WHITE MAN
FRENCHFAG HERE

Jack Cook
Jack Cook

Imagine the smell when whatever that is can’t take it.

Attached: 4E106497-955E-48EA-A834-48CD50ECDE53.jpg (606 KB, 1029x1579)

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

What is most based province in Canada to do that? Alberta?

Cameron Butler
Cameron Butler

coping this hard
Go boil a dog, you fucking gook. Noone wants to marry you or buy your 80$ pork chops.

Gabriel Carter
Gabriel Carter

fat poor americans
yah because at least poor americans can still afford a pound of beef.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

quebec

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

WHere exactly?
And I feel trapped due to university. My uni is over 60% international students and I took the OP picture one day on my way to school. It’s my bus ride to and from school everyday for 90m.

Nathan Wright
Nathan Wright

Alberta or Newfoundland(no abbos) probably.

Jace Jenkins
Jace Jenkins

this is true, just rode the bus into work this morning

Blake Rivera
Blake Rivera

canadian goals under trudeau: 3 meals a day

it IS achievable

Attached: caNADA-HAS-COLLAPSED-BEFORE-OUR-EYES.jpg (366 KB, 2077x1230)

Camden Lee
Camden Lee

Is that Grand River Transit?

Noah Gutierrez
Noah Gutierrez

falling for the Canadian price meme

Brandon Miller
Brandon Miller

Yes

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

eating meat
enjoy your manboobs

Jeremiah Price
Jeremiah Price

I recognize those shitty buses anywhere. I'm in London now, it's just as bad.

Josiah Brown
Josiah Brown

it isn't a meme we have photos from inside the cheapest nofrills and chicken is 20/kg... when it's going grey

Attached: $17-weiners.jpg (268 KB, 1300x1137)

Mason Anderson
Mason Anderson

I’ve never in my life thought food was expensive here and I’ve lived in several different provinces, this is a bad meme

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Thoughts and prayers

Kayden Rodriguez
Kayden Rodriguez

I can smell it through my phone

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

You need to cross the border bud, you're getting rooked.

Chase Jones
Chase Jones

Pretty much anywhere north and far from a large city. Immigrants hate the cold

Ian Murphy
Ian Murphy

Yeah it’s a meme. I will go snap in store timestamped prices in a few hours and make a new thread for it.

Nicholas Gonzalez
Nicholas Gonzalez

Attached: the-truth-hurts-collage.jpg (429 KB, 2077x1139)

David Clark
David Clark

I will go snap in store timestamped prices in a few hours and make a new thread for it.
BIG TALK

Attached: celerey-canada-vs-uk.jpg (187 KB, 1577x1018)

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

You’re retarded. This is from remote communities that food has to be flown into

Literally google grocery flyers you bad meme perpetuating tard

Benjamin Watson
Benjamin Watson

Lol only whites can afford cars

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

At least there's a Sikh willing to defend your lack of rights as a Canadian.

Andrew Lopez
Andrew Lopez

Looks like Kitchener in Fairview Park area

Jackson Roberts
Jackson Roberts

No one cares. You can look up prices easily. Kys.

Here’s how much more Canadians will likely spend on groceries in 2019 | Globalnews.ca
globalnews.ca/news/4710989/canada-food-price-report-2019/

Carson Roberts
Carson Roberts

reminder that food isnt supposed to be cheap. if you're not buying mostly locally grown food youre a cuck

Jaxson Robinson
Jaxson Robinson

Fuck c*nadians.

Attached: 15333170569421.png (464 KB, 997x468)

Evan Powell
Evan Powell

You post about this everyday. At least leave it in your own threads. This is about immigration and being replaced.

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

O noes brown ppl on the bus

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

Bingo. You got it user. I took this picture last June. Buses are even worse now.

Josiah Thompson
Josiah Thompson

was shopping last week, small pack of cherries was 9 dollars
apples 6 dollars a bag, for fucking apples
youre an idiot

Brandon Price
Brandon Price

google.ca/amp/s/amp.realagriculture.com/2018/04/dairy-price-study-finds-canadians-dont-pay-more-for-milk/

tfw far better dairy products and pay less for them

Americans are just dumb as shit lul

Oliver Gomez
Oliver Gomez

shut the fuck up paki incel

Ayden Jackson
Ayden Jackson

Canada is finished. Done. Chinks, Gooks, Muslims and pajeets will pick the skeleton clean. White Euro-Canadians will die out. I see an Islamic future for Canada.

Joshua Flores
Joshua Flores

Hello fellow Kitchener dwellers. I hate this city and cant wait to leave once I finish university

Charles Kelly
Charles Kelly

simply post the instore prices and there will be an end to the horror

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

Dont shop and independent organic faggot shops

Here is a literal flyer so this meme can stop

Josiah Powell
Josiah Powell

I would try to help, but that's what it looks like where I live too. I left Seattle thinking that's where the multiculti was. But these shitskins got priced out of the city and now even if you get an hour outside of the city, there's still more of them than us.
Take the normal streets out of Kent, WA. Every stoplight, there's a muzzy, a chink, a nigger, a spic. Not a white person to be seen. Not one. Where the fuck are the white people?

Lucas Bennett
Lucas Bennett

On the up side, the Indians are less sketchy than all the blacks in the area. I almost got robbed last winter for my coat by a bunch of youth at the mall

James Jones
James Jones

Leave Toronto faggot.

Benjamin Evans
Benjamin Evans

It's Kitchener

David Wood
David Wood

I feel the same. What uni and how bad is it?

Isaiah Lopez
Isaiah Lopez

Do you cry when you see tyrone drinking from the same water fountain you do? Seethe harder faggot

Attached: 1557760440713.jpg (130 KB, 499x499)

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

it was at a no frills you fucking cuck faggot leaf nigger kike

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Get out of Toronto you fag. Come to Alberta.

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

*bans your movie*

Attached: canada-yassss.png (205 KB, 614x815)

Gabriel Lee
Gabriel Lee

Go to the north/rural areas
this. I have to go into Ottawa every month for a few days, and it is pure mulicult hell. I don't even want to picture what the GTA looks like now I haven't seen it in 10 years. I bought a cheap fixer-upper on 22 acres in eastern ON. Best decision I ever made. No fucks given about the drive times

Attached: Toronto-tourist-guide.jpg (347 KB, 781x1255)

Ian Ramirez
Ian Ramirez

Waterloo and it is literally majority east Asian, then it is 15%-20% white, 15% brown and 5% assorted

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

No, but we want to live among our own people

Asher Morgan
Asher Morgan

Proxy identified, the fat American can’t maintain shapeshifting while enraged

Wyatt Howard
Wyatt Howard

Attached: 9CF2CA5B-7ED9-487F-B943-4DAD49609D17.gif (1.39 MB, 500x281)

Isaac Ramirez
Isaac Ramirez

I am Indian international student in Canada and I use public transit, I can see why you would hate us. At least 50% of our collage is brown people.
I wasn't expecting to see so many other Indian people in Canada.

Angel Sanchez
Angel Sanchez

youre fucking retarded, i live in middle ontario, i hope you get raped by a pack of pakis

Jaxon Hall
Jaxon Hall

Come to Alberta.
ON is still pretty nice if you avoid the GTA and Ottawa. Fuck, I lived in ThunderBay for 8 years and it's still a nice spot last time I was through, you need to know about handling drunk injuns though up there

Jose Morales
Jose Morales

it is pure mulicult hell. I don't even want to picture what the GTA looks like now
Toronto and Vancouver, and I guess Montreal, must even be worse than Ottawa. Unbelievable what Canada has become.

Jaxon Gutierrez
Jaxon Gutierrez

Stay mad

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Laurier has 10% less Asian and 10% more white but is otherwise the same. I hope you go to a local gym and work out user.

Thomas Long
Thomas Long

What college? Conestoga?

James Ortiz
James Ortiz

what about cheese?

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Indians aren't as bad as the blacks here. At least they don't rob or shoot each other/random people. Also better than the Burqa clad ISIS member looking individuals around here

Mason Stewart
Mason Stewart

Grew up in Kanata. Any anons know how bad it is now?

Attached: 149db237e100fd2648c992e6429a7af8ef53fbb6f328d9d5e0aff75c1c402c95.jpg (7 KB, 250x250)

Sebastian Perry
Sebastian Perry

Perth the same.

Kayden Bennett
Kayden Bennett

It's fucking over for Canada, once the old white stock and boomers go it'll be less than 50% white very fast

The city I live in whites are already a minorty here - Six largest city in Canada, all the cities are falling, then the rural areas will have to worry about picking off the roving droves on their fields, it's gonna be interesting desu

Attached: canada-school.jpg (283 KB, 1200x900)

James Sullivan
James Sullivan

What the fuck I grew up in waterloo up until the late 90s it was 98% white. It was literally a white hick farm town with 2 universities and nothing else.

Laurier was 99% white and just a drinking party frat school. Waterloo had some international students but it was mainly Whites, like mullet beer chugging hockey playing Whites.

Now i hear somalis are openly raping Laurier students in their dorms, robbing people at gun point on king st and shooting people in the face at point blank in uptown infront of starlight. My 12 year old brother got robbed by a gang of musllims at knifepoint at conestoga mall infront of countless people and nobody batted and eye. Despite there being countless HD cameras in the mall and the boys easily identified the waterloo regional police refused to investigate claiming the refugees were not used to our culture. When i went to the station to bitch and demand the charge the i was threatened with arrest for inciting hatred and had a tazer aimed at me. FUCK that shithole of a country, let it burn

Worst part is the quality of graduates from Waterloo is so low now its viewed at a shit-tier school among employers, when an american company sees UW theyre immediately assume illiterate retarded pakis or muslims, when I went it was ivy league tier and every graduate in my class had multiple 6 figure offers from silicon valley/wall st.

Easton Barnes
Easton Barnes

Laurier has 10% less Asian and 10% more white but is otherwise the same.
UBC: University of a Billion Chinese

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

My town looks like that with pajeets, dune coons and negroids

Used to be white with a handful of blacks

Connor Brooks
Connor Brooks

Canada will just become the new greenland kek.
Enjoy the alcoholics, retardation and incest.

Bentley Kelly
Bentley Kelly

Looks like an average bus in Australia.

Lincoln Morales
Lincoln Morales

It's fucking over for Canada
Exactly. Once there are enough Muslims, they're going to start changing the political system to fit their ideology. It's all legal, they just need the numbers. There's no way for White Euro-Canadians to survive in Canada long-term. Also, the Boomers and politicians are traitors, and fucked Canada badly. It's really a disgusting situation and what they did to Canada.

Henry Fisher
Henry Fisher

This has been my exact experience, I watched KW go from a small german populated city to a fucking shit hole google immigrant shitskin hub in less than two decades

Knew many people who got robbed by niggers in day light in that city, fucking that place is done

Attached: canada-2018-feminist-cunts-and-stupid-shitskins.jpg (94 KB, 1200x800)

Austin Baker
Austin Baker

Where do you all plan to escape? My escape plan is to move to Italy or Czechia

Michael Thomas
Michael Thomas

let me guess, its york isnt it

Asher Cook
Asher Cook

Once there are enough Muslims, they're going to start changing the political system to fit their ideology. It's all legal, they just need the numbers
There is a known term for what that exactly is - "lawfare"

Pic related, it's how the creep slowly starts....

Attached: sharia-police-canada.jpg (185 KB, 1024x685)

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

quebec has a lot of muslims though.

Ryan Brown
Ryan Brown

Me too. My brother knows a guy who was getting groceriesm left and got robbed by black youth

Parker Walker
Parker Walker

Any anons know how bad it is now?
Still pretty nice, caught a Senators hockey game there last year. I think it's just to expensive and out of the way for niggers to live there

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

maybe in Alberta or Quebec, but in Ontario I've seen shitskins migrating as far north as simcoe county

Luke Powell
Luke Powell

My escape plan is to move to Italy or Czechia
I got on it five years ago, and looked into where my grandparents and great grandparents were from in Europe and was able to apply for citizenship and a passport in Europe. I've left Canada. I have no intention of ever returning to that fuckin' multicultural, feminist, cultural Marxist, over-taxed, frozen shit hole.

Benjamin Torres
Benjamin Torres

Stop being racist. It’s the only solution

Kayden Nelson
Kayden Nelson

Same shit bud!
Ontario is the worst province.

Christopher Ross
Christopher Ross

It's entirely white
All the farmland in BC is run by Indians rofl. The fields are filled with Indians. Go fuckin take a look. They were white 10 years ago.

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

Once I graduate university, I am getting out of here. I want to get out before other white people realize the country is collapsing and then make it impossible to leave unless you are a millionaire

Benjamin Parker
Benjamin Parker

i´ve been to Toronto before, holy shit what a dull soulless place that is

Ryan Cruz
Ryan Cruz

There is a known term for what that exactly is - "lawfare"
Right. I read an article by Ricardo Duchesne a while ago, and he explained how that because of the way Canada is set up as an official multicultural country, if enough Muslims, pajeets, etc. decide to change it from, say, a British parliamentary system, they can do so. They just need enough Muslim politicians to make the changes. And by 2100, that could be the reality. Fortunately, we'll all be long and dead by that time. Also, the same goes for France, the U.K., and I guess Germany. We are in big fuckin' trouble, especially our kids and grandkids.

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Ontario is the worst province.
Rob's brother is making it great again

Attached: rob-ford-livin-large.jpg (9 KB, 275x183)

Austin Jenkins
Austin Jenkins

Quebec is the only place in Canada where you can be proud of your heritage without being called a nazi. In fact id wagger its one of the only place in the western world where its possible.

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

All the farmland in BC is run by Indians rofl
Funny enough, the 40 year old farm my mom works on, in Ontario, is now fully Chinese owned (he's a fucking rich af real estate developer, nice guy desu)

Eurasian master race the only hope at this point, the numbers game is too much

Attached: canada-is-fucked.jpg (131 KB, 1080x800)

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

All the farmland in BC is run by Indians rofl.
Ha aha. Yeah, once in a while you see in the news how a van packed with 50 pajeets rolled into the ditch and upside down while carrying 40 - 50 pajeets out to the strawberry patches.

Parker Parker
Parker Parker

For FUCKs sake Bill Gates personally visited UWaterloo twice to beg for UW CS grads to come to Seattle to work for Microsoft. Google was founded by a UW prof who bankrolled Sergey and Larry at Stanford. A few friends know vitalik and rumour is Satoshi is a UW prof

How is UW's reputation now? When I went everyone graduated top of their HS class, math contest gold medallists, everyone co-oped in silicon valley or wall st, etc.

Thomas Watson
Thomas Watson

they can do so
islamicontario.ca/

Sharia Law soon :)

With that much debt, and so many faggots, it's fucking impossible to fix/save Ontario without a default

Hudson Morgan
Hudson Morgan

Not all of B.C. is fucking Langley,Surrey or Richmond you fuck.
I live in grand forks i never see shit skins besides maybe a drunk native passed out on the side of the road.

Luke Thompson
Luke Thompson

Attached: C86A5879-FDE3-4DAB-B9EF-C5DC6A67481B.gif (1006 KB, 498x279)

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

It has a good reputation for CS and some engineering programs. With CS, it's doninated by Asians though, so it's understandable why it is competitive

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Once I graduate university, I am getting out of here. I want to get out before other white people realize the country is collapsing
We're ahead of the curve. I simply cannot stand to watch it anymore. I just got so fuckin' sick of it - the Chinks buying up everything, housing prices soaring, feminism, female privilege, trannys, Trudeau, multiculturalism, etc. Even White normies and Boomers who either cannot see a problem, or do not give a shit about the younger generations because they'll be dead soon. It all disgusts me.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

this, I live in town of 30,000 all white and only immigrants I see are the ones that are bused in to pick fruit and veggies

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

it's fucking impossible to fix/save Ontario without a default
Well you go that right. I never meant to suggest it would be easy

Attached: comparing-the-debt-burdens-of-ontario-and-california-infographic.jpg (184 KB, 400x518)

Lucas Butler
Lucas Butler

Their computer sciences are still completely separated from the rest, but it's been inundated with pajeets & chengs who don't speak a full sentence of unbroken english - their IT part is still good, they put up a massive nano-tech facility less than a decade ago, to separate all those students from the plebs

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

You can run, but, you can't hide from Justin's mudtide.
jowforums.com/thread/213884837/politics
5,111 likes
168 dislikes

Attached: image.jpg (128 KB, 1200x630)

Hudson Davis
Hudson Davis

the 40 year old farm my mom works on, in Ontario, is now fully Chinese owned
Yeah, not only are Chinks buying up real estate in Vancouver, but they're also buying up our businesses and infrastructure. Every single politician has sold us out, and given it away. I can see why the Chinese think that Whites are "cucks."

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

I live in Ontario near the USA border but I live in an area not heavily populated and really only see white people

Dominic Stewart
Dominic Stewart

Go to the farms, not the towns. It's all fucking Indians. The whites hire Indian TFWs like they can't get enough.

Michael Cox
Michael Cox

She's a cute. Would provide with fresh air/10.

Ryder Wood
Ryder Wood

I live in grand forks
That south east section of the province is hill billy land. I always get the feeling that it's like the deep south in the U.S. red necks and hill billies.

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

data from 2011/2012
If only you knew how much worse things have gotten.

business.financialpost.com/news/economy/with-twice-the-debt-of-california-ontario-is-now-the-worlds-most-indebted-sub-sovereign-borrower

Attached: Ontario-Debt.png (27 KB, 960x621)

Kayden Hill
Kayden Hill

We are honestly lucky to see the writing on the wall and get out while we still can. I dont want to live in northern Brazil or south africa 2.0

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

This is the video.
youtube.com/watch?v=p3nYXp0O4hY

Attached: image.jpg (15 KB, 200x217)

William Edwards
William Edwards

I dont want to live in northern Brazil or south africa 2.0
brb forming a private security corp. for vips & old stocks

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

Rofl what are they even spending it on?

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

flyers are not in store prices
6.99 lb/ steak proves my point even if its cheaper than in store prices
canada food is cucked
your wifes boyfriend should educate you

Carter Price
Carter Price

I'm fully aware user, it's a discrace
screencap from 1 min ago
debtclock.ca/provincial-debtclocks/ontario/ontario-s-debt/

Attached: ON-jewed.png (85 KB, 751x617)

Chase Parker
Chase Parker

Where is this fellow leaf

I need to move out of the GTA asap

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

"refugees" "syrians" "social-issues" "erasing hate speech" "welfare programs" "ontario housing"

You know, the norm. Cucky faggot shit. It was nice seeing shitty bungalow houses go from 200k starting to over 1.5 mil within 15 years. What a shitshow Toronto has become. It's a bunch of 40-70 year olds boomerniggers filling their pockets with gold while the streets run red with the blood of their decedents all for a quick buck.

Jose Baker
Jose Baker

Can anyone explain other than
muh GDP
why our western nations need all these poos?

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

Like when I went they introduced the B.CS in addition to the B.Math (CS). The BCS allowed retards who were too stupid to pass upper year Math courses to instead take IT courses instead which are a fucking joke, and I'm not talking trains, algos 4 etc. How many retards graduate with this meme degree?

Is the entrance average still mid 90s+, and do they still adjust averages based on the high school? I know when i applied
they adjusted toronto paki chink schools averages down 10-15% since most of those schools had 50 graduates with 100% averages. Meanwhile at my school I had a 92.7% OAC average (4th highest, highest was 95%), and my UW admissions average was adjusted to over 100%. I imagine UW stopped this now because racism

Charles Reyes
Charles Reyes

Where is this fellow leaf
pic related is where I'm from not to many browns, no mosques, just a small synagogue , also Brockville, Cornwall and Peterbough are all relatively free of niggers.

Attached: city-skyline.jpg (252 KB, 1024x684)

David Ward
David Ward

jews

Jeremiah Phillips
Jeremiah Phillips

where I'm from not to many browns, no mosques
just a small synagogue
Uh oh... the former will be caused by the latter. heh

Attached: Jewish-population-by-country---Wikipedia,-the-free-encyclopedia'---en-wikipedia-org-wiki-Jewish (2.39 MB, 1200x4253)

Logan Bell
Logan Bell

A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: gasgasgas.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720)

Austin Flores
Austin Flores

Whats wrong, luv?
Cant take the smell of diversity you were fighting so much for?

Attached: smell-of-diversity.jpg (15 KB, 273x187)

Hunter Hill
Hunter Hill

White men don't belong on public transportation.

Get a fucking car you unemployed homosexual.

Evan Hill
Evan Hill

Why does the ruling class do this? Let's say for arguments sake that the pol statement about Them is correct, and they want a compliant and subservient permanent underclass. Even given that, this isn't going to lead to that. It's going to lead to upheaval and division, and potentially sharia influenced culture and law. Or am I overstating things?

Juan Flores
Juan Flores

Does that literally say bu lees

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

lol i went on one of these busses in toronto with my german shephard all these pakis steered clear like i was a demon, i had a 3 foot radius of space all to myself

Attached: 1558096245179.png (307 KB, 692x630)

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Polan you are getting your flood of pajeets.

Brandon Martinez
Brandon Martinez

post the in store prices

John Taylor
John Taylor

because our government is using you as a tool to genetically replace us.

Jose Williams
Jose Williams

Attached: post-nation.jpg (58 KB, 540x540)

Oliver Taylor
Oliver Taylor

Aggregate GDP increases because GDP = C + B + G + (E-I)

Consumer Spending
Business Investment
Goverment Spending
Exports - Imports

Spending on rapefugees is counted under government spending hence supposedly a boost to the economy. Akin to breaking a window increasing GDP because money is spent fixing it

Bentley Rodriguez
Bentley Rodriguez

we both know that's not true
and even if it was, it would mean political suicide for ruling party and we got elections this year.

Aiden Harris
Aiden Harris

... You don't think she's part of that diversity? The fuck.

Sebastian Williams
Sebastian Williams

You made your bed now lie in it

Jose Taylor
Jose Taylor

Its not fine just because your specific town is diversity free.
If your town is mostly white then its also mostly boomer aged people, because over 50% of whites in canada are over the age 50, and they did not produce many children.
This means that in the next few decades your towns population is going to plummet, and all the homes will be up for sale, and guess whos gonna buy them all?
CHINKS, POOS, MUDSHITS, and if you have some welfare areas .. NIGGERS

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

I didn't vote for this

Parker Rogers
Parker Rogers

if she was, she would be accustomed to smell of povertyfood

Colton Martinez
Colton Martinez

If everyone is deemed "inferior" it's a lot easier to convince them they need to be coddled and told what to do, even if it directly hurts their pockets and their mental/physical development. They don't have to be subservient, they just have to focus on infighting amongst themselves while the ones at the top can horde all of the dosh and laugh as the third worlders kill the people finding out that they are getting fucked over, and at the same time laugh as the third worlders create their own enclaves they can gentrify and get more money out of them. It's a pretty fun game if you have the money to do it. Too bad most of us got fucked before we could partake.

John Russell
John Russell

checked
To think up until WW2 we had an official 'zero is to many' policy towards jewish immigrants. Look what erasing that has done.

Attached: mackenzie-king.jpg (118 KB, 960x720)

James Reed
James Reed

We didnt make this bed, boomers did.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

June 20

A

Benjamin Cox
Benjamin Cox

The Coudenhove-Kalergi plan

Attached: 0f8.png (19 KB, 510x544)

Noah Rogers
Noah Rogers

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 12432.jpg (572 KB, 1440x2560)

Angel Robinson
Angel Robinson

If by white you mean Indian

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

youtube.com/watch?v=N6-g_IepQxY

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

Of course he won’t post the in store prices. All he can do is meme and laugh about it because he is trying to lie to himself most of all.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

It does seem to be a smelly bus. Another woman is also covering her nose.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Why are they all holding their noses. They should have grown accustomed to each other's smells.

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

We didnt make this bed, boomers did.
Exactly. And Boomers do not give a shit. The most selfish cocksuckers you'll ever meet.

Michael Nelson
Michael Nelson

Imagine the SMELL!

Ryan Gomez
Ryan Gomez

Of course he won’t post the in store prices. All he can do is meme and laugh about it because he is trying to lie to himself most of all.

this

Attached: LEAFS-INSTORE-PRICES-NOW.jpg (14 KB, 300x215)

Mason Davis
Mason Davis

underclass

What?

All you people memeing about Ontario being a crime dystopia have to be kidding. You talk like you are running into a gun fight every weekend. Toronto doesn't even come close to what US cities are capable of.

Attached: 523890bd69beddb020d28248-750-495.jpg (73 KB, 750x495)

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

More whining.

Lucas Fisher
Lucas Fisher

be quebec
have quiet revolution
kick the (((anglos))) out
mandatory french for school and jobs
english speaking pajeets are afaid to move here or gtfo to ontario asap
establish rent control
(((investors)) are not overhearing the real estate market like in BC

Клaccнaя жизнь бpaтaн, ecли знaeшь фpaнцyзкий кoнeчнo.

Aiden Lewis
Aiden Lewis

one in year time event. Some kind of huge erasmus party
capital city, full of lefties
could you cherry pick any harder?

Austin Cooper
Austin Cooper

Ayyy I bought my dinner last night from kroger...
Based. But, they're moving to factory ship the cuts of meat. The butcher's in the meat/seafood dept will be a thing of the past and kroger will lose out in the long run to wally world
t. Former meat/seafood clerk who regularly toked with my butcher boss.
Those were his words.

John Smith
John Smith

It's never to late for a race war, we want one right??????????

Sebastian Peterson
Sebastian Peterson

Literally importing voterbase
Dividing society which makes it easier to control
Boosting commerce

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

The biggest city in Alberta has a gay muslim as its mayor.

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

You haven't been to Warsaw have you? They are literally everywhere. Poznan is even replacing its bus drivers with pajeets. Polan stronk was only a meme.

Jackson Sanchez
Jackson Sanchez

your full off shit. montreal have muslims . the rest of the province is ok. from what is worth my freind and coworker and I only manage to approximate there is 10 nigger in my city. 12000-13000 people

Aiden Russell
Aiden Russell

taking the bus
You deserve it

Samuel Gutierrez
Samuel Gutierrez

To go where?
All the west is like this.

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

The essence of the Kalergi plan:

In his book ‘Praktischer Idealismus’, Kalergi explains that the citizens of the future “United States of Europe” will not be the people of the Old Continent, but a new mixed breed, the products of thorough and widespread miscegenation. He states that the peoples of Europe should interbreed with Asians and other non-White races, to create a multiracial population, with no clear sense of tradition or identity and therefore easily controlled by the ruling elite.

"The man of the future will be of mixed race. The races and classes of today will gradually disappear due to the elimination of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-negroid race of the future, similar in appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the current diversity of peoples and the diversity of individuals. Instead of destroying European Judaism, Europe, against her will, refined and educated this people, driving them to their future status as a leading nation through this artificial evolutionary process. It’s not surprising that the people that escaped from the Ghetto-Prison, became the spiritual nobility of Europe. Thus, the compassionate care given by Europe created a new breed of aristocrats. This happened when the European feudal aristocracy crashed because of the emancipation of the Jews [due to the actions taken by the French Revolution]"

Attached: OBI2.jpg (53 KB, 523x315)

Adam Davis
Adam Davis

All you people memeing about Ontario being a crime dystopia have to be kidding
It's no chicongo, but it's still a nigger filled shithole where people get gunned down in or at the Eaton Center on occasion
thestar.com/news/gta/2012/06/03/eaton_centre_shooting_one_dead_seven_injured.html
pretty fucked when you can't go downtown to the mall and not risk getting caught in somalian gang violence

Attached: niggers.png (44 KB, 785x517)

Samuel Sanders
Samuel Sanders

No.

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

Muzzies do not like dogs.

Attached: image.gif (279 KB, 540x540)

Ayden James
Ayden James

northern BC here, moved away from (((Vancouver))) i saw a chink the other day, getting worried that i may have to go into the yukon

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

thats because it's swarming with pakis. it's getting warm here now. why the fuck dont any of the smelly cunts use antiperspirant, shower in the morning or cook their foul smelling food with a fucking window open

Elijah Turner
Elijah Turner

Quick, use this.

Attached: 1558096679844801.png (248 KB, 375x523)

Matthew Gomez
Matthew Gomez

. I will go snap in store timestamped prices in a few hours
We get these promises everytime this subject comes up. Hasn't been delivered on once.

Grayson Garcia
Grayson Garcia

you country is fucked leaf pipe the fuck down

Noah James
Noah James

Literally google
In-store prices. No sales or loss leaders.

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

We really should get off our asses and make our own MTG set. Or use the template and just make our own fucking card game. Could be hilarious.

Jaxson Martin
Jaxson Martin

If you were noseblind; you wouldn't notice.

Attached: image.png (240 KB, 409x409)

Jack Myers
Jack Myers

Americans are just dumb as shit lul
Smart enough not to starve to death CGDF.

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

whats your point paddy?

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

Automatically thought it was Pol Pot

John Green
John Green

flyer
no instore prices

Tyler Sullivan
Tyler Sullivan

Go check out the suburbs in the East end, that's where all the Indians are congregating

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

Muzzies do not like dogs
I few months ago I was out at 2AM with my dog and stopped at the kwiki mart. No signs said 'no dogs' and there was no place to tie him up. Inside he jumped the counter and instinctively tried to grab the mudslime to take it down. Of course there was a nasheed playing. I'm not welcome there anymore.

Attached: sleeping-pup-do-not-touch.jpg (2.5 MB, 3264x2448)

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

getting worried that i may have to go into the yukon
It's too late

cbc.ca/news/canada/north/syrian-refugee-family-whitehorse-1.3427697

Attached: canadas-future.jpg (831 KB, 1200x1600)

Xavier Nguyen
Xavier Nguyen

you're full of shit mate, poland is legit the only fucking sane country remaining in europe

Luis Gray
Luis Gray

Nice try Tyron

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Ontario is cancer and should be nuked.

Liam Allen
Liam Allen

I live in Ottawa.

Attached: 1524615531894.jpg (730 KB, 1870x1869)

Julian Rodriguez
Julian Rodriguez

still no instore prices

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

your world view is based on Jow Forums memes HAHAHAHA

Mason Morales
Mason Morales

Then go back to china charles cheng.

Jackson Lewis
Jackson Lewis

no instore prices?

Attached: canada-beef-vs-usa-beef.jpg (196 KB, 1499x794)

Ryder Torres
Ryder Torres

Go check out the suburbs in the East end
Yeah I know, I live in east end Belleville, but I never see them except when driving. But seriously where do all these pajeets work? in a city with fuck-all industry and can afford new 300k+ houses? I work mostly online (insert russain troll comment ) so it's the only reason I've stayed here

Nicholas Cox
Nicholas Cox

yours is based on your state media's

Kayden Stewart
Kayden Stewart

Heres what chicken cost last year

Attached: 1540940653219.jpg (2.64 MB, 2976x3968)

Isaiah Hall
Isaiah Hall

*lived
Outside the city now

Nicholas Howard
Nicholas Howard

Yeah, and youve been to warsaw/poznan.
You abbo cunt, my work demands me to move from city to city, often european countries all the time. I know exactly population make up of most european countries.

Attached: -20190522-164317.jpg (1.15 MB, 4276x1165)

Colton Edwards
Colton Edwards

Should we invade?

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

This is an absurd lie.

Thomas Harris
Thomas Harris

And God forbid we make some fucking cuts without the state-run media printing propaganda and everyone sperging out.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Sorry, but I have hard time believing that canadians are real.

Attached: sglkod4.jpg (23 KB, 480x488)

Juan Sanders
Juan Sanders

Should we invade?
Do you really want to add 40 million cucks to your voting lists? But we have oil, so it could be worth it

Attached: 1396246671033.png (185 KB, 1200x1200)

Levi Barnes
Levi Barnes

Fuck no.

Tyler Carter
Tyler Carter

Nobody watches CBC except for boomers without cable or internet; anons point still stands.

Chase Barnes
Chase Barnes

What I don't get about this idea is that even if completely successful, all they'll do is highlight the disparity, making themselves a target; as well as making things worse for themselves in the long run, even given that they're at the top. And it's a big presumption that they won't be absorbed as well, over time. You can say modern tech and methods of control will stave that off, but that's a huge gamble to be taking over a very long period of time, one that not even with the best information and knowledge could one make a reasonable guess as to the outcome of. Yes culturally Europe would be eliminated and in a sense that grudge would be fulfilled, but at the cost of everything else including themselves.

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

all our cities and suburbs are like this no matter where you go. you blokes need to go rural as you can

Christian Wood
Christian Wood

Riding any public transportation
You're a shitskin.
You were always a shitskin.
Anyone too poor to afford their own vehicles gets the rake.
Quit being a piece of shit living off the government/using government services.

Adrian Hughes
Adrian Hughes

Dont listen to him he is lying. Quebec is ruined. 90% niggers now so stay out of it. Keep hating us and never come here thx.

Eli Green
Eli Green

I don't know what's happening, but the amount of poos in the KW region has exploded in the past couple years.

Attached: 1528815776731.jpg (65 KB, 770x702)

Blake Torres
Blake Torres

t. Haitian

Anthony Gonzalez
Anthony Gonzalez

Looks like it.

Charles Hernandez
Charles Hernandez

Nah even haitian arentvwelcomed. Its a warzone here. Stay out.

Charles Sullivan
Charles Sullivan

moving to Philippines. Join us in paradise brother. Canada ain't worth trying to save when you're the only of your race trying to save it while all other whites are bent on its fall. why bother? fuck 'em, bro.

John Perry
John Perry

Trudeau is now forcing rapefugees to settle in rural areas to secure the Liberal vote. They will put 20 Muslim families with 7 kids each in a town of 2000. Thats 10% Muslim now. Ofc they cant work but they live off welfare and the child benefit, which is $1000/month/kid. All those muslim kids will pop out a kid every 9 months starting at 15, so those 70 women will pop out 7 kids each for 490 more muslims in 15 years and in 15 years each of those 245 new aishas will pop out 7 for 1715 new muzzies

+ 490
+ 1715
= 2305 muslims vs 2000 whites in 30 years

Within 50 years Muslims take over an entire city/country once they reach 10%+, this has been shown in every instance where they appear. The only solution is to Genocide them before they vote in Sharia and genocide the natives

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

The lust for power and arrogance blinds them

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

you guys know that Canada is regarded everywhere as the country where socialism worked, right? Just posted canadian price tags on facebook in comparison with US's. It's pretty funny to see leftists scrambling to justify them and why the us is actually worse.

Attached: Canada-prices-conversation.jpg (403 KB, 1360x1282)

Jace Rogers
Jace Rogers

For the first time in its nine-year history, the report is predicting that both meat and seafood will be cheaper.

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

go rural as you can
You still have to deal with the pozzed, Leftist, globalist, multiculturalist, feminist government.

Kayden Lewis
Kayden Lewis

kek I've been thinking of cashing everything out and moving to asia and living like a king for $3k a month desu buy a hill top village farm and just fucking peace out

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Just post the pics then

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

It's pretty funny to see leftists scrambling to justify them and why the us is actually worse.
it's more disturbing when you know they will also abuse everyone around them into silence.

Henry Walker
Henry Walker

*cough*
Also... implying I would ever step foot in your shithole province...

Attached: Screenshot-20190522-110750-Chrome.jpg (485 KB, 1080x1237)

Ayden Perry
Ayden Perry

macleans.ca/news/canada/how-syrian-refugees-to-canada-have-fared-since-2015/

Right now, for instance, the Kitchener, Ont., apartment of Jehad and Baraa Badr is cacophonous—much of it baby noise. Their older son, Hussam, has dropped by with grandson Zain for a playdate with a neighbour’s young child, who is also visiting. Younger son, Adam, makes his own contribution to the din. As do various electronic devices: some reminders for prayer time, others bringing texts and phone calls from friends and family. Rising above all this clamour, however, is Jehad’s exuberant account of the wonders of life in Canada, his gratitude for the help his family has received so far and his many plans for the future.

“I love being here. I love my friends. I love Canada,” he says loudly and with enthusiasm, his expressive body language making up for obvious struggles with language. “Good equality in Canada. Good government. No Syria government. No help.”

Lmfao kitchener

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

They are going to force pajeets into country towns so they are not all in the cities. If this is not genocide then I don't know what is.

Julian Rogers
Julian Rogers

Still not as bad as here. Im moving to a small town outside of the suburbs asap.

Attached: 20190419-110743.jpg (314 KB, 1013x559)

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

HURR DURR BROWN PEOPLE MAKE ME INSECURE
Do you realise how fucking pathetic you are?

Attached: laughing-girls.png (490 KB, 449x401)

Levi White
Levi White

You had the US to serve as a bad example, yet you completely ignored the obvious problems our ethnic diversity caused and decided to follow suit.
You're on your own.

Michael Roberts
Michael Roberts

Statistics Canada recently took a close look at that first cohort of 25,000 Syrian refugees who landed as of May 10, 2016. Employment is the most important metric by which to gauge the integration of refugees into Canadian society. And here the news seems rather disappointing. Only 24 per cent of adult male Syrian refugees were working, according to census data. For government-sponsored male refugees (as opposed to those sponsored by charities, churches or other private organizations), the employment rate was a mere five per cent. These figures are substantially below the 39 per cent average for male refugees from other countries. The gap between female Syrian refugees and those from other countries is equally significant: eight per cent versus 17 per cent.

Lmao just 5% of syrian rapefugees work. The 24% is bs because those are charity sponsored and churchs etc give them bs jobs like peeling potatoes and funnel church Donations to them

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

Such low rates of employment are largely explained by the demographics and timing of the Syrian refugee cohort. In response to the humanitarian crisis, Canada adjusted its acceptance criteria to include more young families with children and fewer working-age males. Standards for language skills and education were also lowered. More than half the Syrian refugees could not speak an official language, compared to just 28 per cent of refugees from other countries. Among adults, less than half had even a high school diploma. (Neither Jehad nor Baraa Badr are high school graduates.)

Rocket scientists

Elijah Hill
Elijah Hill

Honestly Canada will be better off officially becoming an Indian province. We'll enforce dharmic values and remove the kebabs. Additional benefit is you'll no longer be called Canadians.

Benjamin Jones
Benjamin Jones

Could be worse.

Attached: Yg7ygu4dhj.jpg (446 KB, 1440x983)

Levi Ortiz
Levi Ortiz

Those food prices are a bad meme.

Jordan Bailey
Jordan Bailey

One puzzle that appears permanent, however, is the role played by culture in the integration process. After 15 years in Canada, StatsCan notes that refugees from certain countries (Yugoslavia, Poland, Colombia, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos and El Salvador) had earnings largely indistinguishable from immigrants accepted on strict economic criteria. But refugees from some other countries (Iraq, Somalia, Afghanistan, Pakistan and China) appear to do noticeably worse, even after accounting for factors such as education, language skills and age. StatsCan admits it has no real answer as to why such differences persist.

Well, Jow Forums? What is the answer?

Attached: 1557592245726.png (248 KB, 600x600)

Lucas Lewis
Lucas Lewis

What a fucking feel good story. Canada is fucked.

Attached: CanadaRefugeeSupport1ofTons.png (361 KB, 1179x936)

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

they are your 'breadlines'

Attached: theAbsoluteState.jpg (136 KB, 918x460)

Juan Cooper
Juan Cooper

Honestly Canada will be better off officially becoming an Indian province
I'm go to go out on a limb here and say we don't want street shitting, also we like eating our cows, not worshiping them. Sorry Sanjee

Attached: poo-sat1.jpg (180 KB, 1200x671)

Jace Price
Jace Price

Why are Jow Forumstards so insecure about brown people? How pathetic do you have to be that people from other countries make you butthurt?

Pretty much every functional young adult these days is friends with at least someone of another race. Seething at the existence of other races is seen as pretty damn pathetic, because you must have pretty significant personal shortcomings if the existence of people with different skin colours triggers you so much. The people who are on top of their shit and lead good lives don't give a fuck.

So why are you so pathetic, Jow Forums? Why don't you work on improving your life instead of seething with rage that other people are more successful than you? Do you realise how utterly pathetic that is?

Attached: brainlet4.jpg (30 KB, 550x543)

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

mossad
haha no

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

you have the standards of living your demographics allows for.

Attached: tfw-leaf.jpg (53 KB, 453x453)

Blake Perry
Blake Perry

Found the nigger.

Logan Jackson
Logan Jackson

Those are all powerful weapons against lefties. I'm saving everything

Adrian Robinson
Adrian Robinson

here's another one

Attached: mindset.png (31 KB, 563x561)

Daniel Long
Daniel Long

taking the bus
ever
for any reason

Attached: 1422395128087.jpg (48 KB, 400x462)

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

This meme is forced worse than sneed in a simpsons thread. You can look up the prices lol. Another user already posted Canadian average spendings on groceries.
Again go shit up another thread, this is about Canadians being replaced.

Landon Gonzalez
Landon Gonzalez

This burgerland has more spics than Canada has total immigrant population. Mutts eternally btfo

Brandon Morris
Brandon Morris

I know the exact smell.
they are everywhere in my school and they dont fucking shower.
also why do most of them leave their fingernails to get disgustingly long and dirty?
I had a lab partner that had more nail than finger!

Xavier Jackson
Xavier Jackson

this is the right thread then, since the rising prices are a consequence of a supply managed economy with cartels and fucktons of immigration

Robert Nelson
Robert Nelson

You have the standards of living that you can pay for with your income from your job. And, of course, the prosperity of the nation will have an impact on living costs. And global trade and commerce, which necessarily involves skilled workers travelling all over the world to different offices and workplaces and whatever, has undeniably raised living standards. So, y'know, that's how it is.

You realise you're literally proving my point, right?

Jackson Peterson
Jackson Peterson

thanks brah. i'm gonna make good use of them

Christian Butler
Christian Butler

here is a lefty leaf threatening the humungus with murder because he starts /cic/ food threads

Attached: leaf-gone-mad.png (35 KB, 615x462)

Angel Powell
Angel Powell

That's right. Stop taking the bus, stop visiting public places, run to the rural areas.

Nathan Powell
Nathan Powell

that bullshit about our guns being taken away is going to be the one that starts the leaf riots.
they're gonna need a lot of rakes.

Juan Rogers
Juan Rogers

the entirety of canada and california have the same pop

Henry Johnson
Henry Johnson

seething with rage that other people are more successful than you?
Fuck off and pump the next guys gas. Hardly any 'refugees' work and most are barely literate. This goes for all countries. As they say get woke go broke
In 2016, 24% of male refugees from Syria were employed, compared with 39% among those from other countries.
It's fucking retarded that I or anyone be forced to pay for these potential time bombs

Attached: BeepBeep-peace-coming.jpg (586 KB, 1280x720)

Jeremiah Campbell
Jeremiah Campbell

because they and their smelly food dont belong here
they've been brought by politicians, corrupted by corporate business which aims to divide population for easier control and boost sales with importing hordes of smelly pajeets.

Attached: 1558534618652.jpg (10 KB, 266x182)

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

leaf land has 1 million people
900,000 are shitskins
this is less than the number of shitskins in the US
americans... btfo...?

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

You live in a barren wasteland 10 months out of the year. Congrats you fucking wannabe Eskimo faggot.

Jackson Evans
Jackson Evans

in soviet canada the dissidents exile themselves to siberia

Attached: i-like-them-now-wtf.jpg (50 KB, 485x452)

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Kek.

Justin Evans
Justin Evans

I can confirm. This looks EXACTLY like every bus I take. Fucking poos everywhere!

Brody Wilson
Brody Wilson

My guess would be a combination of curry and body odor.

Landon Jones
Landon Jones

comic
90% of veterans would be called nazis nowadays

Mason Ortiz
Mason Ortiz

99% of Quebec is Haitian
but only 1000 people live there
990 is less than the number of niggers in the US
americans... btfo...?

Easton Ramirez
Easton Ramirez

Did you miss
For government-sponsored male refugees (as opposed to those sponsored by charities, churches or other private organizations), the employment rate was a mere five per cent.

The church sponsored are given bs no show jobs at the church. They dont do anything except steal church fonations

Tyler Taylor
Tyler Taylor

I take the Toronto subway almost every day. Almost every day I look for the other white person on my train. Sometimes I find them.

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Why aren't you living in a country of your fellow brown people? What do you have against poverty, high crime, and everything smelling like shit? Answer that, and you'll answer why white people don't want to live with subhuman trash like yourself. You bring nothing good to the table.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

What is the answer?
checked
The obvious is not to let them in

Attached: chink-iphone-8.png (257 KB, 270x443)

Isaac Russell
Isaac Russell

Chickens are farmed 45 minutes from my house and its 12 bucks for a 2kg chicken

Kevin Jenkins
Kevin Jenkins

The street shitting has begun.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

Did you miss
I guess I did, apologies user.

Attached: nigger-boat-living-the-EU-dream.jpg (44 KB, 1100x668)

Anthony Rogers
Anthony Rogers

12 bucks for a 2kg chicken
try again sweetie

Attached: $21-puny-chicken.jpg (271 KB, 1293x950)

Elijah Sanchez
Elijah Sanchez

the best band out of Canada has been Rush for the last 100 years

sounds like Canada needs to help itself first

Carson Price
Carson Price

Since the other white person is doing the same, is it like in the movies when your eyes meet?

Luke Allen
Luke Allen

What the FUCK are you crying about leaf?

Indians are BRO TIER and the ONLY allies you can have. Those are INDIANS in that bus. Africans, Chinks, Kikes all want you DEAD. Just shut the fuck up and ally with Indians. After all we ARE Aryans, and unless you follow Dharma you WILL die. Indians are your ONLY hope of survival. Demographics and time are NOT on your side. It is YOU people who must please Indians and convince us, NOT the other way round. So watch your mouth, if you CARE for your people.

Attached: 1557518361267.png (175 KB, 884x453)

Nicholas King
Nicholas King

free range chicken prices from Nunavut
Thanks for the laugh

William Price
William Price

cлyшaй, a пpocтo тyдa пoпacть? кeм paбoтaeшь?

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

And why are you implying that having INDIANS around you is bad? Why must you only have pale people, Indians are EVEN better

Would you rather have Africans, Chinks or Muslims?

Jason Williams
Jason Williams

But muh asian cummies!

Jack Cruz
Jack Cruz

infiltrate mossad
use their own tactics against them
screw their optics and go in
leave a trail of breadcrumbs leading right back to their front door

He's no unabomber, but he was damn close.

Bentley Davis
Bentley Davis

go be smelly somewhere else.

Wyatt Russell
Wyatt Russell

Chinks outnumber whites 3:1. The eurasian masterrace meme is a delisional fantasy.

Hudson Rogers
Hudson Rogers

Canada has a higher white percentage pop than america . Mutts education/ mathematics/IQ is nigger tier

Christopher White
Christopher White

I honestly don’t know if this is good or bad but bacon was on sale for 4$ and 7 chicken breasts were 15$

Tyler Jackson
Tyler Jackson

thanks for outing yourself. i know who you are

Evan Robinson
Evan Robinson

smelly pajeets
people covering their noses
Scene checks out

Isaac Long
Isaac Long

Any Canadians looking to flee, you should try Michigan. Specifically Dearborn or Detroit areas.

Jacob Lopez
Jacob Lopez

you have to go back

Henry Rivera
Henry Rivera

I do this too. My gf and I play “spot the white person” on Calgary Transit.

Luis Taylor
Luis Taylor

No fuck off, we are whiter than America why would we move to niggerland usa

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

52% is more than the made up 56%
Lol. You don't even win by your own meme's standards

Zachary Thomas
Zachary Thomas

cut your fucking nails and take a shower.

Lucas Ross
Lucas Ross

try Michigan. Specifically Dearborn or Detroit areas.
Thank for the offer but I'll pass on going to the nigger funparks

Attached: Detroit-news.jpg (35 KB, 630x355)

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

how the fuck is "keto" spreading in canada

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

Try 72 nigger versus 62 in muttland

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

over 500 dollars for 1.3lbs of steak

how????

Lucas Cruz
Lucas Cruz

52%
Kek. Fine, starve then.

Oliver Cruz
Oliver Cruz

Hey look, that lower right bulge is the hands, and the peninsula pointing out is the nose.

Aiden Smith
Aiden Smith

Blacks in Detroit is a meme. You should go there and shout "nigger" at the top of your lungs after dark.

Luis Price
Luis Price

Indians are BRO TIER and the ONLY allies you can have
Fuck off curry chugger, go clean up your 'holy' river

Attached: ghanges.jpg (3.13 MB, 3000x1872)

Austin Wright
Austin Wright

I meant the spit/harbor area is the nose.

Jaxon Sullivan
Jaxon Sullivan

Attached: jew-before-after-diagram.jpg (154 KB, 1000x675)

Anthony Brooks
Anthony Brooks

I’m glad I’m not the only one that does this

Connor Davis
Connor Davis

You'll be the first they go to when the cities fall.

Jacob Rivera
Jacob Rivera

Attached: memento.jpg (59 KB, 765x343)

James Clark
James Clark

Last thread some user commented that there were signs along the border threatening canadians with fines if they went to buy groceries in the US. One user from Ontario also said there was patrols on the great lakes searching for smugglers. Do you have any pics/proofs of those?

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

Your guys is fault for voting that onions congested cuck Justin Trudeau wanting to let in savage blacks and arabs in your country. Now their infesting it in turning it into a shit hole. Stop being pussies and abort these scum, your country will be way better of by doing so. All they do is leech from the taxpayers, rape steal and breed more filth. It was white people that made Canada wealthy not them. Liberal pussies ruin everything. Countries become shitty because they people are shit

Noah Gomez
Noah Gomez

why the fuck would i keep proof of common knowledge?

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

You'll be the first they go to when the cities fall.
lol wut? Us ruralfags have cows chickens, and most importantly dogs and guns. The city will go night of the living dead in 5 hours

Attached: Trigger-the-bird-doggie.jpg (2.45 MB, 3433x2737)

Bentley Rogers
Bentley Rogers

Where do you mutts keep coming up with these fake numbers

Ryan Bell
Ryan Bell

it has nothing to do with insecurity and everything to do with quality of life, paki

Attached: 1557635572732.jpg (110 KB, 1024x659)

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

Lol. Keep telling yourself that.

Adam Cooper
Adam Cooper

good guess.
Idk, I’m giving it a go, never been a health nut but I’ve kind of gotten skinny fat in the last few years so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Parker Cruz
Parker Cruz

stfu POOJEET.

Attached: 1551389841286.jpg (204 KB, 704x820)

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

I’m a Canadian currently living in the Yukon Territory. is full of shit if he thinks the north or rural parts of this country are any better than urban centres. Whitehorse (capital of the Yukon) is fucking overrun with indians, indians, all flavours of chinks and black gangbangers from Toronto warring it up with the local Hell’s Angels. The small communities (around 1000 people) are just as bad for violence. In fact, over 5 people have been murdered in the past 3 years. One guy was dismembered with a chainsaw and spread across a forest in garbage bags.

Not to mention the ridiculous prices at the grocery store and faggot ass pedal bikers using our foodbanks instead of buying a meal at a restaurant. Rent is also skyrocketing, a small two bedroom apartment is $1200-$1400 monthly. A dorm room (college students only) is $415 per month and renting a single bedroom in someone’s home can run you anywhere from $300-$500. Everything has gone to shit and it’s all Trudeau’s fault, that fairy cocksucker.

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

Fine, don't believe me Shlomo.
At the very least you could visit Dearborn. And make sure to bring lots of pork products to share. You'll make lots of new friends.

Bentley Foster
Bentley Foster

kerdasi amaq

Attached: image.jpg (44 KB, 720x363)

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

He was from Ohio. But it's true. Unless they have them on the other side as well.

Colton Miller
Colton Miller

Nowy Chleb

Nowy Chleb

Nowy Chleb

Nowy Chleb
Nowy Chleb

Nowy Chleb
Nowy Chleb

Nowy Chleb
Nowy Chleb

Nowy Chleb
Nowy Chleb

Nowy Chleb
Nowy Chleb

Nowy Chleb
Nowy Chleb

Nowy Chleb
Nowy Chleb

Nowy Chleb

Attached: 1553196376532.jpg (37 KB, 576x1024)

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

My community has 1k people and not a brown or native in the bunch.
Move north away from Toronto.

Anywhere other than Montreal or Toronto they are Infected with the immigrants.

Ian Scott
Ian Scott

Lol. You Leafs think there are niggers in Detroit and you want to talk about fake numbers?

Nolan Moore
Nolan Moore

IT means that your nose has the ability to screen out unpleasant odors.

Attached: image.jpg (71 KB, 900x900)

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

I’ve been to Detroit. They’re all black.

Alexander Rogers
Alexander Rogers

Don't listen to this psyop Leafs. He either hasn't been or has been and is lying to keep you away. He's obviously fine either way. Detroit is the whitest and most crime free city in North America.

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

report that place to the police

Jose Thomas
Jose Thomas

The people who are on top of their shit and lead good lives
Of course, that's why they are improving their home countries with their talent and strong work ethic so that others can share in their wellbeing, right?

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

If you live in Canada, get out while you still can

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit