Can we meme the "if it doesn't hurt anyone" argument?

made this post last night, but was too tired to stay up and keep it going

you could probably fuck with some normies, when they say this shit about the phaggots, with memes about "it's ok to be a furry, it doesn't hurt anyone!" with some degenerate/gross furry garbage in the meme

Attached: afa.jpg (768x1024, 502K)

>ban it cause it hurts my feelings
I want furries to be genocided, but come on

i was just thinking of what degeneracy regular people dislike that would match their argument of "not hurting anyone" lol

"Degeneracy" means bad for society in the long-run which is a direct counterargument to "It's not hurting anyone". As wrote, the arguments against degeneracy need to be rational and consequentialist, not simply "Eww it's gross".

it hurts society

>furries
>bad
It's not 2008 anymore grandpa
Furries are literally the least of your problems. I'd rather have a furry president then a zog drone bomber.

society keeping stuff in check doesnt involve government, no need to ban it dipshit

"hurt" is extremely subjective these days

There is nothing wrong about loli though!

Attached: 8747358.jpg (600x848, 64K)

This post is a direct reflection of how bad things really are.
>eu flag
kys

nah, most of the youth find furies degenerate
it's almost like the idea is to get them to realize homosexuality is degenerate by matching it with something else they find degenerate lmao

doing this would make them more ready to listen to arguments about the negatives of homosexuality

Kys

Attached: 8A9AFECC-B4C2-43D1-9EAA-9661085627B9.jpg (1202x1598, 340K)

Having desperate society hurts normal people

ok

Nobody likes furries m8

You can't get rid of me Hans. My boy Nige will meme up the EU for another 4 years.

Livestream it pls

why are gay, op?
why don't you just tell your mom. she will still love you

IRL furfaggotry spreads disease. Someone post the screencaps of a hunch of furry convention people getting HIV

2D is fiction which doesn’t harm anyone.
2D loli, guro, furfaggotry etc.
2D has to stay in the 2D world

ok

that actually sounds pretty funny

>furries
>a problem
They literally just congregate online and at their little convention centers and hotels, they're not even pushed by big globohomo media, unlike race mixing, tranny shit and pedophilia

we can ignore everything you just said, because the general youth finds it degenerate. that makes it work for this tactic

Why do these freaks always meet in hotels

I unironically believe that if you're not hurting anyone but yourself it should be allowed. Let them remove themselves from the gene pool.

>because the general youth finds it degenerate.

umm no they don't, have you ever seen a furry in public? The only people not freaked out by them are the little kids

A lot of hotels have convention centers in them

you can keep judging by whether or not people freak out in public, ill judge by actual thoughts i see zoomers put out

I don't know if accelerationism is the right idea.

Attached: image.jpg (506x624, 120K)

>Jow Forums claims to hate furries
>half of the board still miss that time with /mlp/
morons, hypocrites, kill yourselves degenerates

t. Brony faggot that jerks it to loli
>DAS DEGENERIT

ok

Not a good idea. It will just reinforce it.

>Posts pic of self eating feces
>Im not hurting anyone
>See! eating feces doesn't hurt anyone
me thinks you are vastly over estimating how intelligent the regular person is.

>the consequences of such degeneracy aren't innately apparent
if that were the case they wouldn't need shill army's to attack wrongthink

HIV testing booths are literally a common thing at furry conventions, that should tell anyone all they need to know about how disgusting and vile these degenerates are.

Gotta tie it to pedo shit

that is amazing in its own special way