THIS IS WHAT PARIS LOOK LIKE RIGHT NOW

twitter.com/MontaclairE/status/1130908333030948864

Attached: la vie.webm (512x360, 1.03M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/n9C1QSiCxI8
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9164042
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/AnonBabble

To be fair it has looked like that for decades now.

This isn’t that bad desu. I counted maybe 5 black people, the rest white and some of them may have just been the same guy the same guy the camera went over. Looks way better than many areas here.

>counted 5 niggers
This is what 250 years of living with niggers did to the burger brain

Yeah, more or less. Trust me, whatever was in that video was nothing. You are lucky if you get to sperg out over 5 or six non-whites in the frame of your vision while walking down the street in a big city.

i always laugh when ppl around me tell me proudly they go to paris.

I laugh my ass off afterwards.

They must go blindfolded there

Attached: 1556784811075.gif (280x211, 1.92M)

>the rest white

There wasn't a single white person around? All Algerians or other sandniggers.

Magnifique.

this is boulevard barbès
the worst place in Paris
niggers and muslims don't have enough money to live in Paris

>There wasn't a single white person around? All Algerians or other sandniggers.
You might want to adjust the colors, brightness and contrast on your monitor, because it sounds like you have them way too low. Also North Africans are white. I saw maybe one guy who looked like he could be a sandnigger, but I counted him as black.

I hate being an American

That's why you can't trust americans with defining what "white" is. For a mutt everyone looks white. They are all brown.

>North Africans are white

kek

why do muslims act like children in front of a camera?

There are some actual white Americans out there, they are becoming more and more rare though. Most people here are overweight retards. I feel no belonging anywhere

Attached: 1450127123588.jpg (706x706, 33K)

Why?

Soon we will all be gone.
youtu.be/n9C1QSiCxI8

No, if you look white you are white, if you don’t you’re not. Simple as. And yes, North African Berber people are white, and the Egyptians were white.

have fun sorting that shit out. jesus christ.

Attached: 1558390547479.gif (506x928, 3.74M)

you look retarded

Ask a real white person about being white in Europe. Answer is no. Otherwise we could also add cosmetically bleached Koreans as "white".

Simplistic and dumb definition. Heritage is what matters. And North Africans are not of European descent.

So Jews are white because they look white? You are just saying North Africans are white because of their rich history you fucking idiot. This is American education.

No Latino is white though.

most skitskins do

THIS IS JUST PROPAGANDA OF WHITE RACIST AND INCELS AND FUCKING VIRGINS
JUST SCROLL DOWN

Attached: 1508876574762.png (547x433, 12K)

Would

who cares ?
no jews are white either shlomo

Literally the future you chose.

Attached: IMG_3694.gif (606x423, 467K)

We are both outnumbered and outgunned, France is done

Attached: er451.jpg (239x211, 6K)

If that’s as bad as it is there, then it is better than here.

Hows Merkle treating you Krauts? Probably not better than Macron.

Koreans are honorary desu. But no, I’m talking about what’s white here, not your purity spiraling autistic definition. If they can have the name Tom Smith and pass for white here, they’re white. North Africans have Mediterranean heritage and are very close to Europe.

she's a kike btw

Attached: jew.png (593x129, 14K)

never said that.

They are only non-white because they choose to be. I’d consider them white.

this kek

I'm pretty sure even the Algerians themselves wouldn't agree with that statement.

I think they would. And who cares what a few have been brainwashed to think? They’re white.

I never chose it. we never had a vote.

AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA MY FUCKING SIDES
And i'm 100% sure he rly think that

quite pathetic
you dont get to choose who is white and who isnt
specially when your nose shows up in the thread even before your posts finish loading
try to be less obvious next time

I'm white but the majority of people here are mutts that think they are white, the memes europeans make about americans are completely true. The majority of people here are degenerates.
Calling fucking North African people white then assuming I'm a shitskin is my point exactly. It's beyond retarded.

Jesus Christ, why is everyone in Europe so fucking faggy? Even the nigger invaders look and act gay as fuck, holy shit.

Attached: image_0.gif (200x150, 2.11M)

North Africans aren’t black. You’re stupid.

Lol in Germany you are not even allowed to wave your flag

Attached: 0493F5AD-DA81-4A79-B4EB-19CBA527D17C.gif (320x180, 1.28M)

North Africa has been shown to be genetically Mediterranean. Meds are white.

>stalingrad
Not Paris nor France, nice try

>The rest white
Not a single breathing thing was "white".
French frogs (Gauls) were never "white".
Sand niggers aren't "white".

>North Africans
>White
Nothing from Africa is "white".
>Pubic hair on head
>Wide nose
>Dark eyes
>Thick lips
Sand niggers confirmed.

>No, if you look white you are white

Thats right fellow whites

Attached: 205.png (575x589, 369K)

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9164042

How is that an argument? Nobody said they are moon-monkeys. "more closely related" doesn't equal to "are the same".

This. That was the gayest middle finger I have ever seen. I didn't even know you could do it like that. The gayest.

Que elegancia la de Francia.

Attached: paris.webm (480x848, 2.89M)

They’re heavily genetically European.

King Mayo

Last King Of France

Attached: france.jpg (635x420, 113K)

What's the context of that situation?

>Everyone that isn't black is White
This is your brain on Am*rica

So...what? I wouldn't even say Greeks are necessarily white. Same for Italians. Or Iberians. Or Slavs.

There is a reason why those areas turned into what they are right now and not propering civilisations of their own.

Whats new?

Jesus Christ you’re embarrassing us please stop

Look at all that Diversity.

Stfu dumb bitch

>Barbes
>LMAO
>go into one of the biggest cities in the world
>pick and choose the one place inside paris where niggers grom the suburbs congregate
>Everywhere in Paris is like thay

No you dumb fuck, it's like saying Everywhere in the USA is exactly the same as Detroit/Chicago.
It isn't

You got millions of rich people paying an excruciatingly high rent Paris
Niggers (not black people, actual nigs and sandniggers) will never afford to live there.

OP is an idiot and everyone in this thread who believes him are also idiots.

Paris is n°1 Tourist destination worldwide.
People wouldn't come here if it was as shitty and violent and over-run one way or the other.

Not true.
Come to Paris yourself, don't trust the retarded fucks that try an paint a portrait that somehow poor nigs are taking over one of the richest and most expensive cities in the world.

>People wouldn't come here if it was as shitty and violent and over-run one way or the other.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
>Paris syndrome (French: Syndrome de Paris, Japanese: パリ症候群, Pari shōkōgun) is a condition exhibited by some individuals when visiting or going on vacation to Paris, as a result of extreme shock at discovering that Paris is different from their expectations.

t. mutt

They are like this all the time

Why is she recording and why is everyone flipping her off?

>Paris Syndrome
Did you read the article you posted or anything at all related to the Paris Syndrome??
Are you braindead ??

The Paris syndrome
Exclusively Japanese.
Never has a non-Japanese has had Paris Syndrome.
Ever.

>Why?
Because Japanese travel agencies paint Paris as the perfect city, romantic, beautiful, clean and they expect the same level of Customer attention as in Japan.

In Japan, the hotel clerck will take your luggage to your room, and waiters will obey your every command and will act as slaves.

It's a culture shock, enhanced by the lies of Japanese travel agency.
Paris syndrome has less to do with niggers, and more to do with either the Social Norms like "customer is kong" which is not the Parisian culture, being rude, and also cleanliness of the city, compared to Japan.

I'm well aware of this and can regurgitate it on the fly, because I know my own city better than you and your wiki article.

Go check out a documentary on the subject, they exist.
It's like one Jap tourist out of 100 000 that end up with Paris syndrome.

It's just bizarre as a phenomenon, and never an actual problem. It's so rare that it doesn't hurt Japanese tourism in France.

Can you explain what is happening in the video? Why is she recording these people and why are they so upset?

we have kiosks selling jounals and tobacco near the metro stations. The video was filmed in Africa (Barbes isn't France anymore). Africans are selling contraband cigarettes and violently attacked the guy like two months ago. He had to close it, he later re opened it and now he's closed forever
>#marlborobled
as in Marlboro Bled, as in Marlboro Boondocks

>mfw the French laugh and post Amerimutt memes and this is what their capital looks like
Your ship is sinking faster because your people have not been galvanized against brown people like we have. It took us 50 years to go from 89% to 56% and it looks like it will take you guys about 20 years to go from 90%+ to less than 50% in your own ancestral homeland.

It's so fucking sad.

if not for the language, this place could be mistaken for germany

Why?

Because German cities are overrun by niggers and arabs just like Paris. Maybe not as many niggers, though.
Just heard a pack of Turks rapping gansgta rap songs from outside the window.
Even in my 100k city theres more mosques than in Moscow and the historical city center where I live is full of gypsy children.

Lol why do French dudes always look like they take it in the ass?

this

Good luck.

>Go to Paris
>Fucking Somalis and sand niggers everywhere
>Every French person is looks visibly annoyed
>Get told no one likes the refugees here and avoid the buses
How do people tolerate this?

Attached: 1555826911731.png (4677x3307, 2.12M)

It makes me sick. A lot of people think the same in America from my experience. It's time to start organizing and providing an alternative for the West before it's too late.

Attached: 1507755464969.png (1200x1000, 2.34M)

>Only two whites
>Only looked like a balding ghoul
I don't even know if it's a woman or not.

Death to the governments of Europe and North America for their intentional destructive policies

Attached: 1540858666864.jpg (2501x1563, 397K)