#MilkySunday

Attached: blank (30).jpg (445x461, 61K)

Daily reminder that if Milkshaking someone on the right isn't violence. Milkshaking someone on the left isn't violence either.

Can we meme Burger King is sexist and should be changed to Burger Queen?

Why do Europeans even go to a fucking burger king?

>Daily reminder that if Milkshaking someone on the right isn't violence. Milkshaking someone on the left isn't violence either.
Being white is violence though

Too much of a change. Better to make them annoyed at committing to something they can't really get out of without seeming like asshats.
Like the free wifi thing.

you know they will suddenly enforce the fullest extent of the law as soon as its done on someone on the left

DAILY REMINDER.
BK IS NOW PUBLIC RESTROOM ONLY.
ONLY POOP SWASTIKAS.
EVERY POOP SWASTIKA WILL MAKE CHAINLINK RISE $0.01 WORTH OF SATOSHI.
GET TO IT.

POOOOOOOOP

THERE IS NO BURGER KING!
THERE IS NO BURGER KING!

POOOOOOOOP

>implying BK wasn't queer to begin with

No it isnt sexist. It is sexist, kings and queens are monikers for white royalty exclusively.

It should be called Burger Pharoah, or Burger Shaman, to be more inclusive, or something.

Attached: magic-dirt-comic1.png (925x925, 70K)

how will micky d's ever recover?

* racist not sexist

got SJW tongue tied there.

Never eating this shit again

HARVEYS FTW

Burger President.

>Go to BK
>Paint Swastika in stall
>Leave yelp review about nazi propaganda in the restrooms and WHY WON'T BK HQ DO SOMETHING
Just do petty shit like that. Some suit wakes up at 5am and has mails in his inbox requiring him to formulate a generic statement that his company are not, in fact, nazis. As if anyone actually thinks that.
Smart people hate fixing petty problems. Make them hate what they do. Make them waste time and effort marketing to people who aren't even their customers.

I'm a brainlet who can't understand this comic. Spoonfeed me plz.

I have an arsenal of Jow Forums and Pepe stickers ready to strike all BK restrooms as well. See you on the battlefield bros.

It's ok to be white

I'm the same boat

Why not just dress up like a girl so you can crap on the floor like most girls do?

>right-wingers shoot up schools, mosques and synagogues
>left-winger belt fascists with milkshakes
>centrists:both sides are the same, violence on both sides needs to be stopped

???

We aren’t European

it's all fun and games until somebody gets hurt. milkshaking is the real life equivalent of penetration testing the security of a target.

Attached: 1519381386476.jpg (620x413, 46K)

This actually makes the comic even less clear

We need to meme a way to shame Burger King and the leftie fags for the promotion of wasting food by throwing it. We need to shame them for wasting food that could have been used to feed poor POCs who are down and out because of colonialism and the evil white man. How can they support the wasting of food? Especially when their brethren are hungry?

I think it's trying to take a crack shot at the whole "Africa is the cradle of the human race" idea, as if black people are anything more than dirty subhumans.

think how many haitians they could feed with that milkshake.

Attached: dirt cookies.webm (640x360, 2.87M)

Sadly they make burgers that taste like gasoline.

They could feed ALL the Haitians. And yet they insist on throwing this food at the Nazis. Why can’t they choose the path of love over hate?

Can someone catch me up on the whole Burger King thing?

they litteraly eat shit

People are throwing milkshakes as a form of protest against the right and the “nazis”. Burger King refused to denounce this act and said they will continue selling milkshakes to these people. As such, they are also complicit in this ridiculous act of childish rebellion.

burger dyke

Lmao why milkshakes? That’s so fucking dumb.

It's mud

I dunno. Lefties are tards

>where do niggers and their animals poop

really gets my mind jogging

africa

>Be in Scotland
>Have eaten deep fried Mars bars for the last 3 days
Enjoy Burger King

i haven't had burger king for fucking years

Imagine being this bluepilled.

Attached: Is this bait.jpg (400x225, 24K)

>words are violence
>throwing shit at people isnt violence

Attached: 6556_i_am_hmmming.png (2407x1255, 65K)

Remember it's just cultural differences!

Get fucked shlomo.

Attached: BURGERKING.jpg (1401x973, 208K)

Bukkake-king?