You go to work, and a lady from Human Resources hands you a shirt and tells you to join others for a photo

You go to work, and a lady from Human Resources hands you a shirt and tells you to join others for a photo.

What will you do?

Attached: ga.png (601x623, 540K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2IhvwLRmiQQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do what any man worth his salt would do, say no, and go back to work.

Not work at a company that does stupid shit like this for a start.

boss told me to do it
i never came at the date to do the picture

Try that shit in my union shop

Time to get roided and bust some skulls fuck it.

I will not take part in any political stunts

Turn around and work from home that day

i'm a neet

Join the photo? Why is it such a big deal?

be sure and yell "FAGGOTS" when I walk past their picture set on my way to do patriarchal straight male oppression things (i.e. pissing standing up)

Say the shirt is too tight and she's fat shaming me for making me wear it.

Lol tech bros r gay

Say no. Nobody in their right mind would terminate somebody for not taking part in this. If they do, you can smell the lawsuit from a mile away.

youtu.be/2IhvwLRmiQQ

I would quit

Attached: q1ajtlkaajpy_1.jpg (794x676, 74K)

Tell em to go fuck emselfves I've got shit to do.

I'd just do it. This stack of bullshit can't be maintained indefinitely. It has far too many internal contradictions. I'm seeing a moment when women start to come forward needing psychological care when they *realise* they've killed their own kids.

I would refuse to wear it.

And this user is correct.

Cover up the letters "F" and "E" before getting in front of the camera.

Lol. I work for the government. There is no way they would try to force me to make a political statement I disagree with.

all that gyno

This
Basically self employed masterrace

Nice Kek

are you kidding? union twerps will do anything to get out of working! What? 20 minutes to put on a new shirt 5 minutes to tuck it in and 45 minutes to line up for a photo?

this is all b i l l a b l e t i m e. $$$$$$

Do the most exaggerated basedface and post in on Jow Forums

You brilliant faggit

Attached: heres_your_You.gif (480x238, 443K)

You don't do politics at work. Simple as. Hell most places have it in their rules.

>"yeah alright"
>take shirt
>go to bathroom
>open up my ass and pull out my own parody of the shirt she just handed me
>"the future is uninhabitable"
>jump in the photo last second
>pose like pic

Attached: 47404fb078ff49b967e12a8dbcc81f4a96fbb5bc122845e397f6cbe3d38bbc82.jpg (600x300, 63K)

onions

Go along with it the stupid PR stunt. It's just a damn shirt. If it started to become a regular thing, I'd file a complaint.

(((MAXWELL ZORRIC))) EVERYTIME

"Actually, I try to stay out of photos that will be publicized on the internet. Thanks though."

i let myself get pressured into wearing a rainbow sticker on my work ID for gay pride month.

Attached: spongebobfeel.gif (500x338, 464K)

Sue them for sexual discrimination.

>This stack of bullshit can't be maintained indefinitely.
The only reason it's maintained at all is because of people like you who say "I'd just do it."

Probably just wear it because it doesn't actually affect me in any way

Take the shirt and go to work.
I NEED shirts like that for when I'm working around the house. So I can just toss it afterwards.
As for the photo. she can suck my dick. It's not in my contract.

Im sorry , user...

Attached: 1551465754971.jpg (500x320, 34K)

Everyone in that image is a geed.

Attached: 5pol.jpg (1080x1080, 192K)

This. PR tried this, but off the clock.
No one showed up, so they attempted to do it during lunch, or on breaks. No one showed up.
Finally she attempted to do a mandatory photo op, but on the clock. Everyone was too busy doing work, and no one showed up. She ended up getting fired for constantly trying to disrupt everyone's work plus previously pissing off some clients.

remember to stand in the back so it isn't as easily noticed

You can not force a political choice on me on my workplace so I immediately write and get evidence and sue right away. I know it will cost me my position but I have high chances of fucking them in the ass and getting away with years worth of salary.

>the future is female
no wonder it's a bleak dystopia

yes of course, but not so much that its unreadable

Refuse. What are they going to do? You can't fire anyone for this crap, especially not someone who can't easily be replaced. Plus the HRM drones in my company are so incompetent that they would probably accidently give me a pay raise if they did try to punish me. That entire department exists as a dumping ground for incompetent women, they even banished them to a seperate building so they can never bother us in our offices.

Afrikaans: Geen
Arabic: لا
Azerbaijani: Yox
Belarusian: нямa
Bulgarian: He
Bengali: না
Bosnian: ne
Catalan: No
Cebuano: Dili
Czech: Ne
Welsh: Nac oes
Danish: Ingen
German: Nein
Greek: Όχι
English: No
Esperanto: No
Spanish: No
Estonian: ei
Basque: Ez
Persian: خیر
Finnish: Ei
French: Non
Irish: Níl
Galician: non
Gujarati: કોઈ
Hausa: No
Hindi: नहीं
Hmong: No
Croatian: Ne
Haitian Creole: Pa gen
Hungarian: Nem
Armenian: Ոչ
Indonesian: Tidak
Igbo: No
Icelandic: engin
Italian: No

>user, why does your photo op short have shit smears all over it

Attached: 1558512943585.jpg (367x358, 20K)

Im on break

>What will you do?
Sue the company for toxic working environment

>fucked if i know, the stupid bitch gave it to me like this

this
>get paid for standing around with my dick in my hand for an hour and a half
and do as much as possible to drag the stupid fucking thing out
any employer dumb enough to do this shit on paid time deserves to have me ripping them off maximally
And wouldn't you know it! My lunch break just so happens to coincide with the exact time the shoot is finished.

Jesus look at the tits on the s o y b o y in front

>TH UTUR IS MAL

what did he mean by this?

>Fucking Sheila, that cunt left that box of shirts on the shipping dock for a week, some homeless must have gotten into it.

stop larping nobody in Bulgaria cares about womens rights

the worst thing about this, aside from the manipulation, is that if anyone actually believed what those shirts say, they wouldn't do it. Really it's like laughing at what the shirts say.

You guys need to start this movement:
>THE FUTURE IS FEMALE AND MALE
THE FUTURE IS MALE AND FEMALE
THE FUTURE IS MALE AND FEMALE

...would it be the next ALL LIVES MATTER?

Attached: FlettFlames.jpg (350x490, 233K)

It's french for "The Uterus Is Bad"

10/10, would heh again.

good one

Unironically resign. I already ended a career in public research because of liberal bs. Get paid more now, life's good.

Taking a shit is more productive than that photo shoot.

Cross out female. Write transgender.
Insist that their slogan is oppressive as it reinforces a two-gender mindset. Insist that a refusal to likewise update all the shirts demonstrates that the company is transphobic. They've demonstrated a willingness to make blanket political statements. That they won't make one in particular for transgenders is problematic. Continue to stir the pot as I quietly seek new employment.

>its always those fucking bums leaving shit everywhere

This, it'd be textbook gender discrimination.

Tell her okay, take the shirt then walk off to take a shit and return the shirt to her in half an hour.

Wtf company is this?

I’d be the manliest looking guy there and I’ve done practically nothing with my life but play video games and a little drugs

Decline semi-politely
If they escalate, quit.

> I already ended a career in public research because of liberal bs
Pussy. I'm starting in academia now and I can tell you it's pretty much this bullshit all day every day. But there's no point in resigning and de facto surrendering power to these fucking jokes that call themselves human beings. They're already demoralized and weak, why not stick it out and then purge them from whatever institution you're in once you have the power to do so?

And then some other brave user could stand up and call out for agender representation--of course, after the time is taken for all the shirts to get corrected. And so on, dragging this stupid shit out until they have to reschedule the shoot and HR has to order new shirts.
Then, you just keep going until HR gets told that no more time will be wasted with cutesy PR stunts.

I would fire her.

Fire her.

Not true, you’d simply be fired for “not representing the values of the company” and probably about how you made it a “unsafe working environment for women and people of color”

You don’t really understand how far down we’ve fallen

This guy works

Attached: 1558283884568.png (624x951, 891K)

Too low res to tell for sure, but I can count about 3
>If only you knew how bad
candidate faces in that crowd lel.

I like the cut of your jib...would drink beer with, 10/10

If someone asks me what I identify with politically I always 100% of the time say "TERF"

>office is all men
>the future is female

>Danish: Ingen
The word you're looking for is "Nej."

No thanks, I hate women
Im a muslim by the way, so if you complain I'll get you fired

tell them you're gay and it's right back on the table

>Khoisan: *click click clack pop*

>pic gets taken
>"so.. when are we all getting fired?"

Roastie ghostie tried to act smart, got BTFo by superior male intellect yet again

Being fired because sexism or else means life's over. Besides, it won't help the cause in any way.
Bureaucracy is way stronger than you. You might not be alone, yet most people fear being ostracized. Whatever bullshit is pushed, they follow and only show their powerlevel when drunk (I'd have many stories about it, but I'm in Phone and lazy).
It's fine if you still think you can change it from the inside. Your delusions will fall soon Enough. Good luck though, I hope you'll prove me wrong.

This user gets it

Ah, the joys of being C-level and being in a business that doesn’t have time to do this crap!

>and he wonders why his country is getting blacked
read some Camus, faggot

Yeah, whatever, Jerry.

>GA

Gay is more like it, amirite?!

>the future is female
This guy's chest is female

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-121322.png (1080x1620, 977K)

Those shirts should say either
>I’m faking it
>I’m a pillock
>replace me

Excellent

Attached: 1512871692288.jpg (935x858, 69K)

I hate him. My test is so high right now I’m perma-seething and his face makes me want to harm him.

If it gets bad enough that I have to start my own scientific journal to get published I will. They'll take this from me over my own dead body. usually leftists are afraid enough of open conflict that they'll sidestep you though and target marginally leftist men instead.

Yeah thanks, we have an important meeting discussing high priority customer complaints.
Could you reschedule the photo op for next tuesday?

> Everything that led to today has been Male

>user, wear this
>absolutely haram
>file complaint that they have encroached upon my religion

"No, fuck off" is what I'll tell that HR faggot.

I'd say no and then if they retaliated sue for an 'uncomfortable work environment'

>the future is female

What does this even mean?