The Government Doesn't Have Mind Technology You Brainl- Holy Shit!

RIP Brain

Attached: 20190522_150119.jpg (720x1280, 379K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun
targetedevidence.com
cnbc.com/2019/05/10/this-16-year-old-is-working-on-tech-to-control-devices-with-our-minds.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg
patents.google.com/patent/US20190058105A1
patents.google.com/patent/US20180229864A1
patents.google.com/patent/US7080504B2
patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2
patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973STATE134627_b.html
tomsguide.com/us/darpa-mind-control-weapons-n3-project,news-30136.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tech Description

Attached: 20190522_150134.jpg (720x1280, 180K)

Return your calls, nigger.

Yea it sucks being a remote neural monitoring victim they wo'nt leave my pp alone

They far beyond that i have a node of radio active tissue on the back of my kneck connected to my brain stem they dial into &can control everything

No form of implants or surgery.
>>Now Darpa wants to take this nascent technology to its inevitable conclusion. According to the agency, the N3 project — Next-Generation Non-Surgical Neurotechnology — aims to “create reliable neural interfaces without the need for surgery or implanted electrodes.

Mechs. Finally

>brain computers
>5G

hmmm

>teaching military personnel to use their brain
bout damn time

Already exist's it's awful

>control weapons with your mind

It's so pilots can drop bombs by merely thinking about destroying a village instead of pushing a button, not to turn you into a mindslave

Attached: tenor (2).gif (244x244, 677K)

Fuckin' schizo faggot shut the fuck up retard.

Attached: image.jpg (568x447, 237K)

To us yes but for the government it's grace for them.

not a good idea, when you fill the military with low impulse niggers.

Do we get shoulder things that go up now?

Gang Stalker Detected, this is what they do

Finally we will be able to send those good for nothing paraplegic veterans back to the killing fields where they belong.

If they are talking about it publicly, then they've already developed it. Years ago.

Clint knew

Attached: 90949e4e7ad79db98fe98616346fba2d.jpg (632x878, 124K)

You know they already have Evangelions

> he knows exactly how and where on his body the government's secret technology is being used against him because he just figured it out spontaneously one day
> the government wouldn't bother to conceal this functionality from their targets at all and anyone they use it on would be able to detect and understand it
t. retarded kike schizo

Attached: image.jpg (534x534, 209K)

U don't like being exposed lol, Stop remote neural monitoring innocent ppl then, it's a crime against Humanity

> s-shut up, gangstalker!
You're fuckin' pathetic you retard. Why is it that every schizophrenic is a fuckin' mental invalid as well, huh asshole? Did you drop out of high school because they were beaming radiation into your brain stem, dumb ass?

Attached: image.jpg (158x141, 28K)

t Daily Reminder that shills like these exist to deny what the government is planning and to clogged up the thread with constant shitposting.

Just ignore these paid trolls pol.

Attached: 1555650907715.jpg (267x258, 26K)

> durrr hurrrr I exposed you!
> never mind the fact that I was supposedly being monitored remotely through radiation and have been aware to it prior to this thread being created, yet I never posted about it until now!

Attached: image.jpg (951x972, 178K)

More like i know my entire body and notice a bump on the base of my skull while being made to look fake schizoid with brain altering EMF weapons that can control everything in a body

> notices a cyst on the back of his 'kneck'
> OHH WHAT THE FUCK, THE GOVERNMENT IS BEAMING RADIATION INTO MY BRAIN STEM TO CONTROL MY THOUGHTS!

Attached: image.jpg (218x231, 33K)

Lmao Gang Stalkers so desperate 00.5 cents have been deposited in your account

Ohh so now the bump is at the base of the skull, retard? What happened to it being on the back of your 'kneck', faggot? Fuckin' stupid cocksucker can't even keep his story straight.

Attached: image.jpg (464x577, 202K)

That's just your occipital bun. You have white european ancestry and ancient neanderthal admixture.

> mfw newfag discovers BCI on some shitty tech blog
There's nothing special about this tech. Invasive tech exposes the brain to infection and inflammation.
Non-invasive tech exposes the brain to inflammation, tissue damage, cell degeneration, cancer, and long term degeneration.

All that being said, as you'll note, the tech is centered primarily on motor function activation (for people who get their limbs blown off). These cells function primarily on firing vs the more complex electro-chemical communication found in other brain function.

So, it's literally nothing. The granularity of non-invasive equipment is also shit and nowhere near what's published. They also are unable to do any reading of what's in your brain because they have no clue how it encodes information which also means they can't do writes beyond causing neuronal firing. It's literally nigger tier tech at this point just like self driving cars. Only an uneducated pleb is amazed by this because they have no understanding of the brain and the FACT that scientist know fuck all about how it functions beyond an elementary level. This stuff is being beta tested on people who've had their limbs ass blasted off that are considered high risk and sign waivers because of its obvious negative health impacts and the damage it does. Nature put your brain in an encased and shielded shell for reason. Enjoy going bat shit insane.

Why don't you tell you're boss to restore me to full normal and my penis and i won't expose them anymore , disinfo kike

Like this raving lunatic is going to have any idea what that means, his mind is completely tattered.

Attached: image.jpg (467x531, 148K)

>So, it's literally nothing
t Shill detected.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Occipital_bun

Attached: 220px-Occipital_bun_modern_human_male.jpg (220x280, 15K)

Back of kneck under base of skull lol keep trying

And just what the fuck is wrong with your penis you embarrassing cringelord?

Attached: image.jpg (450x430, 66K)

That's going to be a bit difficult. The problem area in the civilian sector right now is determining what is a "pre-command" and what is a "command".

This should help realize what I'm talking about; think about moving your leg. Don't move your leg.. just think about it as if you're about to move your leg. That's similar to a "pre-command". Your body doesn't send the command simply because your brain thinks the command. So there's somewhat of a "staging area" for commands sent to the both (both voluntary and involuntary) .. and determining that a command is a "pre-command" is what is giving neurologists a fit right now.

Your skull isn't part of your 'kneck' you fuckin' mutant.

Attached: image.jpg (532x493, 104K)

Lol NO dis info tactics on Remote neural monitoring victims is not going to work There's too many of us

LMAO, I write about this here every fucking day:

targetedevidence.com

> everybody with this skull shape is actually a victim of a secret compulsory government cyberpunk human augmentation program
Go on, incel, keep raving lmao

Attached: image.jpg (233x216, 36K)

Some are working on that,
The Government probably already have that planned out though user.

cnbc.com/2019/05/10/this-16-year-old-is-working-on-tech-to-control-devices-with-our-minds.html

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-153934.jpg (720x1280, 266K)

What skull shape? Leave more confusing comments fake Dr. Keep remote neural monitoring more people finding your prey on Jow Forums

You're a fucking retard. Sorry to be so blunt.

You don't know anything about human anatomy if you think the occidental bun is caused by humans. You suggest neural monitoring (thinking people can remote read your thoughts), which is totally delusional. You don't know anything about physics based on the way you talk about EMF.

Here's a challenge for you, level up your understanding of natural reality by working up to solving problems from this book.

Attached: ClassicalElectrodynamics3E.jpg (1319x1600, 553K)

You're Fakery is irrelevant, when this victim is real i could create the tech with a lil help from China, u idiots remote neural monitored the wrong person

Attached: 1508168275780.gif (227x221, 980K)

Prove me wrong
> Dumb ass faggot verified

you must be new here, user

watch this if you can take it and have the time,
youtube.com/watch?v=LQucESRF3Sg

Elon musk is a stupid brainlet and a fraud. Everything he touches is borderline garbage
> 16 year old
LMFAO, the absolute state of Mentally ill musk

Yikes. Do yourself a favor and get some help. We're all starting to worry about you.

Attached: image.jpg (1008x720, 136K)

This glowing

Attached: 1557601774820.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Based educated user shitting on brainlets parroting pop science news articles from some pleb tier website.

*cheers.. rare to find anyone with an actual degree/intelligence on here.

> avg user : But i'm red-pilled
No, you're an uneducated idiot

I already have all the info ineed besides for actual prints of the machines used all i would need is a brain map

I can link you to actual govt research that is on ice but publicly detailed that would blow your mind. None of this shit is new or profound. The only thing a brainlet can do is reply w/ retarded memes to mask how stupid and uneducated they are.

I'd say you glow but there's no lights on upstairs.

t ignore this user.
His main goal is denialability.

Keep trying

Prove a single thing I said here :
Wrong. You can't.

You probably don't even understand half of what was said.

> t ignore this user.
> His main goal is denialability.
Translation : Ignore inconvenient facts that cause you to realize you're a gap mouthed pleb whose literally shaking over pop science bullshit.

Everyone is Glowing, just look at the off topic reverse posts in another direction disinfo tactics

Attached: 20190518_110618.png (1806x1094, 78K)

Attached: 1558125283781.gif (489x301, 1.65M)

Attached: 1558157984316.gif (256x192, 2.12M)

Attached: 1558163121581.png (412x283, 106K)

Attached: RnjWdVG_d.jpg (458x674, 54K)

No motherfucking shit they have this technology. Targeted individuals that get Remote Neural Monitoring have my sympathies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190423-231947.jpg (720x1280, 324K)

Not what this thread is about. Nice try tho

patents.google.com/patent/US20190058105A1

patents.google.com/patent/US20180229864A1

patents.google.com/patent/US7080504B2

patents.google.com/patent/US10135366B2

It's for you user,
It's for the glowie shill at
Who's obvisously shilling.

You can carry on your posting on the givernment dude.

>It's not for you user,
>It's for the glowie shill at.
Fixed

trolling is fun. Who'd of thought.
> DER WAZ ALIENZ AND CHIT
fucking dumbass
> IT WUZ TRIANGULR AND CHIT

Attached: dumbass.jpg (701x463, 45K)

See : Faggot

Wew, spoopy black triangles and chit
Your brain is so clogged with horse manure that you don't realize it's a reference to the b-2 bomber

Attached: jackass.jpg (960x480, 72K)

>Craft using an inertial mass reduction device.
Inventor Salvatore Cezar Pais Current Assignee US Secretary of Navy
Worldwide applications
2016 US
Application US15/141,270 events
2016-04-28
Application filed by US Secretary of Navy
2016-04-28
Priority to US15/141,270
2016-04-28
Assigned to DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY
2017-11-02
Publication of US20170313446A1
2018-12-04
Application granted
2018-12-04
Publication of US10144532B2
2019-05-22
Application status is Active
2036-09-28
Adjusted expiration

> craft using an inertial mass reduction device comprises of an inner resonant cavity wall, an outer resonant cavity, and microwave emitters. The electrically charged outer resonant cavity wall and the electrically insulated inner resonant cavity wall form a resonant cavity. The microwave emitters create high frequency electromagnetic waves throughout the resonant cavity causing the resonant cavity to vibrate in an accelerated mode and create a local polarized vacuum outside the outer resonant cavity wall.

Glowie shills are pathetic

It appears you have successfully silenced the Glowing / Gang Stalkers

Attached: US10144532-20181204-D00000.png (157x120, 6K)

patents.google.com/patent/US10144532B2/en

I know Right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190518-144018.jpg (720x1280, 331K)

are you misrepresenting his arguments intentionally to anger him? perhaps samefaging to convince others you're a govt shill and lend credence to his claims(in wich case you're still shilling for something)? just trolling?
you large volume of smug reaction images tells me you're trying to sway opinions here. So which is it spooky boy?

Can't we just say "Maud'dib?"

They shut it down

The Techno Era of the 2020-2030 is literally going to be society changing.

Attached: Deus-Ex-HR-01-HD.png (920x430, 571K)

>56% battery charge
Nice one OP.

If they were to implant a chip into you and you has a slight allergic reaction to it, it would appear as a "cyst". Can experiment, try taking some benedryl and see if it recedes.

Nice link faggot. DIAF. I'sick of No link faggot OPs, that should be a bannable offence. For fuck sakes you took screen shots, just post the fucking link you useless cunt.

t

The US does have some patents on this technology if you could find a copy of it it would help your case, I have the patent for my neural monitoring device that was illegally installed.

Oh shit a fucking interial gyroscope

Keep posting stupid shit your area 51 retard

Attached: inertial_system.jpg (2448x3264, 1.6M)

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/1973STATE134627_b.html
>Acknowledging Deep Space Travel In 1973.

I just hate the fact that it's become the norm to start a thread with no link to the article you a r4fering to in opening post, and OP only has like 2 sentences if that. In this case one word one acronym.

Keep it up glowie
Where your sources?
Oh right you don't have any.

God you're pathetic, everyone take note this worthless mother fucker has provided no info on any black projects, and all he's done is irrationally argue with people contributing to get them off topic
Look how many posts he's made, all single line replies
This man is a shill, pay more attention to these shills everyone.

For

Shut up leaf,
Fix your system then come talk.

Yep, the biomechanics of cyst formation explains how he spontaneously figured out that it was emitting radioactivity that remotely controlled his brainwaves, brilliant post dumb ass. You're mentally incapacitated.

Attached: image.jpg (592x766, 185K)

They already have it. Anytime you see something in the news about "developing" it's already been developed and tested decades before.

True

Attached: 20190506_162715.jpg (500x340, 86K)

too late you fucking retard, they can remotely manipulate bodily organs already, and have done for the last 20 fucking years

fuck you, r etard

tomsguide.com/us/darpa-mind-control-weapons-n3-project,news-30136.html

Useless faggot op.

to avoid discovery all they would have to do is make the person look crazy.

Mind control is real, and it is the ultimate terror. That Jow Forums is too stupid to recognize the implications of this is terrifying.

The next time a nigger takes office he may force these victimized people into committing crimes for their anti-white purposes.

Source?
I really want it....fuckwad.

WE WUZ ALIENZ AND CHIT
It's like open-ended R&D budgets result in wild ideas being tested

When did the alien butt probe you user?

Attached: plasma_WANGZ_to_reduce_drag.jpg (800x450, 27K)