Apparently "chud" is being used as a new new new new new replacement word for all "problematic" people against a...

Apparently "chud" is being used as a new new new new new replacement word for all "problematic" people against a certain vocal minority. The must have realized that they've already depleted all the goodwill and causable damage out of "Nazi" and other such buzzwords.

The question is, how can this be used to bite them back, as passively as possible? Is there a minor ethnic language or dialect of some oppressed people that used a word similar to "chud" as a protective, or sacred, word that would be blasphemous to defame? Can it be stolen back and turned into some false pride moniker for an underrepresented type of minority class that will accept it regardless, like scraps from the table, and then be used to defame its former users as racist?

Brainstorm, Jow Forums. You're the fags who turned the OK sign into a national calamity. How do you beat low-effort passive-aggressive sarcasm and turn it into real, exploitable anger?

Attached: CHUD-Cover-1024x684.jpg (1024x684, 120K)

>memeflag
nuke israel

This is some Chapo shit, right?

Chud or Chude is a historical Russian term for several Finnic peoples in the area of what is now Estonia, Karelia and Northwestern Russia.

>new
"chud" has been going around for a while. I guess Jow Forums is truly filled with boomers.

Yeah, for a while now.
And?

Attached: C.H.U.D. .jpg (261x375, 23K)

I thought it'd be funny to turn it around on them and make it useless to what they're trying to do.

Cannibalistic humanoid underground dwellers?!

>new
Switch to Chrome, gramps. Internet Explorer is too slow.

It's funny they call us chuds. Have you ever seen a picture of the hosts?

Also their subreddit's about to be banned anyway.

Sure rabbi.

Example of "chud" usage?

Are you referring to the SIS fuckups feeding on the homeless in Seattle? You can’t pump people full of shit and zap them day after day without creating a couple doosies.

Rhymes with "Jude"

Attached: CHUD.jpg (600x357, 172K)

call jews leprechauns? Deceitful tricksters who covet gold etc.

wow this totally isnt chode recycled!

you are so fucking creative and new... totally not a fucking loser with no life sitting on here starting garbage threads that no one wanted

superior job my man!

Attached: 1466421857406.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Left can’t meme.

CHUD detected.

Cannibalistic
Humanoid
Underground
Dwellers

Chud

>Communists
>Hoping
>U
>Die
Dunno, first shitty thing I could think of.

Yeah, it's a few years old. OP isn't exactly on the cutting edge of internet discourse.

>patiently waiting for the inevitable "the chad chud" graphic

Attached: 1540095003309.jpg (750x563, 62K)