Should I stop eating pork?

The jews aren't eating it and I'm getting suspicous. If there was one food they'd specifically poison to hurt the goyim it would be pork.

Attached: pork.jpg (1920x1279, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/rabbi-meat-from-cloned-pig-could-be-eaten-by-jews-with-milk/
utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bmgBH07Xqjxig1D?SRC=4C&ID=CR
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought the same so I bought some kosher pork from my friend Moishe

how the fuck can pork be kosher? created artificially?

Eat whatever you want, gentile.

We'll still own you regardless. Now get back to work, slave.

Read a book called Parasite Rex then decide.

feed it people, and have a priest cut its throat?

Attached: Brainlet_4a0a8f_6615771.png (1200x1358, 127K)

Tl:dr?

I heard something about how pigs store all the toxins they eat over the years in their fat.

Jews tried to push the (((low fat))) and (((low cholesterol))) memes. I eat bacon and eggs (3 whole 3 whites only) every day.

I don't even like it.

One time a Muslim friend was like "you should stop eating it"

>(((low fat)))
I'm listening
>(((low cholesterol)))
Go on
>3 whites only

Defeat snatched from the jaws of victory.

Attached: 1523737268028.png (842x792, 82K)

Pork is particularly loaded with parasites, Hell you can even get HPV from incorrectly cooked pork.

All animals do, pigs typically only live for the one growing season.

Alan Thrall swears by 5-6 whole eggs a day...just seems a bit too much. Prefer to restrict myself to 3 whole eggs a day, and supplement fat intake with avocado/walnuts/etc.

Pork
Oven>Fuck
?
Fuck>Oven

Attached: 1551823077487.jpg (280x180, 8K)

Not really necessary to avoid nowadays with electricity and refrigeration. If the power grid goes out for an extended period, yes, definitely follow biblical diet restrictions from the OT. There is a lot of wisdom there accumulated for which foods easily spoil. Mainly pork and shellfish. If you raise your own pigs or gather your own clams or oysters and know what you are doing though, you can even ignore that.

You need pig fat in your diet to make your brain work properly.

the only good meat is from something you've killed yourself

unironically take the joe rogan pill, only beef I've eaten in the past 5 years is from my grandparents farm

>(((low fat)))
Fat is an important way to store energy for the human body, which is why we fuction and survive weeks without food, but now that people are basically not doing jack shit and eating everyday it makes a little bit of sense to cut it a bit but not to zero.

The yolk is the healthiest part

>stop eating pork

Attached: 1464301737648.jpg (1273x1024, 219K)

unfortunately not everyone has access to their own farms or even the ability to properly hunt.

ehh shellfish isn't kosher either and the nips living on that small island have the world's longest lifespan eating that type of stuff all the time

Thats why you make it crisp boy. Would you eat raw chicken? I wonder if freemasons eat pork, they adhere to the anno lucius and the old testament and have all these strange cookbooks with specific dietary principles.

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-224016_Firefox.jpg (1440x2960, 1M)

It’s also important for hormone regulation. The problem isn’t just fatty foods, it’s eating fatty foods that are high in sodium, sugar, and preservatives. Sugar and refined carbs are what’s making people fat.
Even fruit should be limited, and preferably eaten first thing in the morning or after a workout, when glycogen levels are low.

pork is fucking gross anyway. colon cancer is linked to it. i never eat pork in any form ever.

Pork is good. It's cheap. It's easy to cook in a lot of delicious ways. It does have more fat than some other animals depending on the cut, but with proper trimming you can deal with that. Then save the trimmed fat to make sausage, or to lard a lean piece of cheap beef, or to make stuffing for a roast chicken.

The only thing the Jews are hiding from you is how to cook properly, using everything at your disposal. Take the cook pill.

>Cud is a portion of food that returns from a ruminant's stomach to the mouth to be chewed for the second time. More accurately, it is a bolus of semi-degraded food regurgitated from the reticulorumen of a ruminant. Cud is produced during the physical digestive process of rumination.

>The alimentary canal of ruminants, such as cattle, giraffes, goats, sheep, alpacas, and antelope, are unable to produce the enzymes required to break down the cellulose and hemicellulose of plant matter.[citation needed]Accordingly, these animals have developed a symbiotic relationship with a wide range of microbes, which largely reside in the reticulorumen, and which are able to synthesize the requisite enzymes. The reticulorumen thus hosts a microbial fermentation which yields products (mainly volatile fatty acids and microbial protein), which the ruminant is able to digest and absorb. This allows the animals to extract nutritional value from cellulose which is usually undigested.

>take the cook pill
This. Eating out is expensive as fuck. It floors me seeing my coworkers blowing $10-$15 a day on lunch for a fucking sandwich and chips.

>Colon cancer

False

I'd be more worried about shellfish, but any non-kosher food should be considered carefully

Fugg, im getting hungry.

Attached: 20190522_224757.jpg (4032x3024, 3.87M)

Damn right.

Also, do not under any circumstances order from one of those boxes meal joints. Getting someone to mail you a kit to make spaghetti for 30 dollars is ludicrous when you can buy the ingredients for 8 dollars at the supermarket.

How do you suppose they get rid of all the long pig?

>eating
Food is a shock to the body

Attached: blacktea.jpg (700x525, 64K)

Spainbro gets it. Eating pork is based and redpilled. If someone doesn't eat pork you shouldn't associate with them and keep a close eye on anything they do, almost 100% chance they are a crypto-kike.

Attached: Jews_subverted_Spain.png (1134x1064, 277K)

Supposedly carnivore diet is the most healthiest. I did it for 15 days and felt absolutely fucking amazing. Then I added bullet proof coffee and my brain had worked so well

Attached: 1556751640634.jpg (540x540, 23K)

I never exercised a day in my life!

EVERY MORNING I wake up and I smoke a cigarette and then I eat 5 strips of bacon and for lunch I eat a bacon sandwich and for a midday snack...BACON..a whole damn plate and I usually drink my dinner.

I can make 3 to 4 servings of spaghetti with meat sauce just under $5.
Potatoes also are great for eating cheap.

Eating cheap is easy if you don't mind some glyphosates.

Look at the average jew and ask yourself, is that a healthy person?

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-01-25-at-08.08.48-e1548396642420-640x400.jpg (640x400, 49K)

yeah all animals do, which is why you should eat healthy animals.

>I never exercised...

Yeah, we know, fatso

Yep, they are physically and spiritually unclean.

Attached: THIS.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Pigs are filthy animals. They literally eat shit and their bodies don't have as effective waste removal systems so the meat is tainted. I still eat bacon or premium prosciutto occasionally but I don't eat pork regularly at all.

Plus, home cooked meals mean time spent together as a family. Even if you live with roommates, or alone, invite some friends and share a meal a couple times a week. (((They))) hate that. Anything that fights the alienation of modern life and brings you closer to your family and community is a good thing.

if the kikes want to put something in your food to poison you they're going to put it in the only things they don't eat tho.

Only eat it in front of kikes.

We should assume everything is goy poison to keep us living short lives. Watch your local kike and purchase what it the same items it purchases.

>not realizing they literally eat kosher food

Glyphosates

>Yeah, we know, fatso

Now according to all them flat belly experts, I shoulda took a dirt nap like 30 years ago! But each year comes and goes and I'm still here and they keep dyin. Sometimes I wonder if God forgot about me. Just goes to show ya huh?

So do you, faggot.

Try avoiding kosher food completely: it's rather difficulty in America.
Go ahead, go look in your pantry and look for the kosher symbols. They're everywhere

>Should I stop eating pork?

Fuck you, you limp wristed faggot.. you do not DESERVE to eat Bacon!

Attached: Bacon_lovers_only.jpg (500x364, 28K)

yea, but there must be some kikes who don't give af about kosher shit and just don't eat pork.

The only problem with kosher is that part of the money you spend on it goes to the state of isreal and jews.

We really don't care what goyim eat. Nor do we care of you eat a bacon sandwich in front of us. It's a commandment for us, you aren't obligated to eat kosher.

Yeah, no shit. Try and avoid it, though.

Pork rinds and Pop Tarts get old.
I will grow/raise all my food in the near future.

timesofisrael.com/rabbi-meat-from-cloned-pig-could-be-eaten-by-jews-with-milk/

Is there anything I can eat and or do in front of Jews that will offend them? I want to know what to avoid, you know, to be polite.

majority of jews in usa arent kosher

No, you should buy a dog, and shit on your Koran, Ali.

cooking for one is a pain in the ass though

I do think we should all try only to eat pasture-raised pork. I’m a meat eater but it makes me sad when cows and pigs live their entire lives on cement floors.

Cook a big batch of something, then portion it out and refrigerate.

Getting fisted by your black bf might do the trick.

Attached: 20190522_230910.jpg (4032x3024, 3.24M)

Surely half the population of Asia would have colon cancer if pork caused it

How can cloned meat be kosher of there's no shechita?

What about beef ;(

If you want to make the best scrambled eggs, add creme fraiche at the end

bible says don't eat it

I stopped eating non-bacon pork for two reasons:

1. I'm not going to be sitting there holding a loaded up fork when the Jews push the mind control button that they installed in all the pork chops around the country's grocery stores.

2. I finally graduated college and got my career going. I can afford to replace pork with steak. Yeah, I pay 3x what I used to on meat, and it's 100% worth it.

but bacon is delicious.

btw a college student, doing a study. Could some of you do me a favor and take this quick surveys (its like 5 min). Thanks!

utexas.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_bmgBH07Xqjxig1D?SRC=4C&ID=CR

If your gut can't kill off parasites you have bigger problems.

that's the problem, many foods really suck when refrigerated. I trying doing that and I wasnt able to stand my food.

I know some gym freaks that only eat salt-less chicken breast and brown rice, all de-frozen, every fucking day. I cant live like that

That part of the Bible doesn't really matter...

... unless you're a fag or something

yeah they eat pork, must be some turbo jew lodges you're talking about

Jews don't eat pig because that would be cannibalism.

Salt is pretty important. Bonus points for pink Himalayan salt

that's rats

Sorry, I never agree to consent , unless I am paid

Eating Pork is European people culture. It's another one of those defining elements that clearly separates us from Muslims, Hindus, Jews, and Buddhists, etc.

I think soi is what you need bugman

Most Jews don't keep kosher, how do people not know this?

Love me some bacon

Depending on your definition of healthy it may not be the healthiest according to (((science))) but god damn does it feel good, perfect blood tests and feel like a god from morning til sunset.
Not having to shit twice a day is also pretty nice.
t. 2 year carni

Attached: 1529845478233.jpg (227x225, 6K)

based

Are your workers s.o.y. boys?

Because they don't tell them so the rabbis can get their kosher food shekels

no kafir , pls dont stop eating pork its good for you

>What about beef ;(

As long as there are a few slices of Bacon with it.

Beware those who will not eat bacon, for they are pleasing to the devil.

I've been thinking about doing this diet but I'm still somewhat doubtful. Don't you need some essential micronutrients that are in fruits and veggies?

>pigs are filthy animals!
good god, kikes and shitskins are so dumb

ALL farm animals are filthy. You WASH THEM OFF AND SKIN THEM YOU DUMB NIGGER. THEY'RE CLEAN AFTER THAT

If you boycott pork, but still eat beef, lamb, and sheep, you're a fucking retard. All of those animals are just as stinky and filth covered as a pig.

surely, unless you want to have the same disease as the sailors ( i forgot the name ) you need all these sweet vitamins to be healthy, it's the same if you want vegetarian diet ( not vegan, vegan is a fucking meme that need to die ), most balanced diet is mixed

not true , its depends on what the animal feeds on , cow and sheep are herbivores , on the other hands pigs are omnivores. they can even eat other pigs

No you've got it backwards, animal products have all the essential amino acids and micro-nutrients the body needs. Plants do not (why is why most vegans are sick)
Make sure to add liver to your diet if you try it

It is the most unhealthy meat.
It shows statistically higher health problems versus people who don't eat it.

Turkey bacon, beef hotdogs, etc. really eliminate the need for pork unless you just crave globs of fat.

It is not a salvation issue, if you're Christian, but avoiding it is still a good idea.

Attached: image.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

Norwegians wash their eggs?

You know you Arabs aren't exactly a good advertisement for not eating pork, I mean just look at yourself in the mirror.