I have a dilemma do I get a nigger fired?

Went to Circle K to buy four beverages nigger chimp lady rang me up for one beverage oh shit saves me money thanks lady oh shit wait though I could get her in trouble but then I might have to pay full price shiiiit wat do pol?

Attached: 0BB5E271-F02F-4F52-A3B8-6DD56F038B59.jpg (2858x1127, 907K)

She gave you free shit and you want to retaliate? You're the nigger user

this, that's some goddamned petty shit

She stole from her business and is taking a job a white person could be doing fag.

You are not white

You are a disappointment to your people, this board, and your mother

This

You dumb bastard. Seriously, shut up and fuck off

>worrying about white people not being able to do teenagers jobs

She probably thought you were cute.

I was asking if racial integrity was more important than free gibs asshole I’m kinda disappointed by your guys answer no wonder the future is cucked. Sell out the race for a few beers? Fine pol my lips are sealed

As retarded as niggers are, it's better for them to have a job than be paid for by other people.

Four loko? Kill yourself you fucking degenerate

awww sheeeeittt

No ones going to care about 4 drinks not rung up lmao

She won't get fired and you'll look like the fool that you are. You're behaving like a jew.

how Jewish

Attached: + shit thread.jpg (701x300, 54K)

>drinks four loco
>pays $2 cash and $1 on master card
>doesn't correct the cashier when she makes a mistake and takes free shit like a nigger
This is too niggery to not be bait. Sage.

Do it for shtis and giggles and livestream it if she starts whooping her tits at you

You paid 2 dollars cash and 1.02 on card

I'll bet she didn't card you either you under age.

She has a job and gave you free shit. She could potentially be bad outside of work but going off of that information alone no, don't do anything. Especially if she was courteous. Even if you did she wouldnt get in trouble youd just pay for it. Youre also gay for thinking like this and that's coming from someone who hates niggers.

Attached: sage.jpg (310x394, 33K)

I DON’T GET PAID TILL FRIDAY AND IM IN THE MIDDLE OF MOVING FUCK YOOOOOOUUUUU

based oatmeal creampie

Attached: 1452887740.jpg (400x296, 142K)

Well thanks for at least being mostly civil I’ll be doing that just because of your response alone

>buying 4loko
>accusing anyone of being non white
kekidoodilydoo anonorino

Attached: Ned_Flanders.png (220x353, 61K)

Hey you ever try it with rockstar zero? It’s a fucking triiiippp

>Go to Circle K with my last two dollars
>Have to use my credit card for remainder
>Get the credit card surcharge
>This bitch.

You can't get someone fired over this shit. Kill yourself for thinking so, you petty fuck.

you are degenerate trash. Absolute kike minded thinking, and drinking 4 loko. You'll be one of the first in line to the gas chambers when we get them started up again.

>Four Lokos
yep, gotta agree with fpbp here, you're the nigger OP

It was a gift card from my birthday I’m not an idiot it shows up as credit because gift cards don’t have PINs

>4loko
>not an idiot

How broke are you that you have to split a $3 purchase between cash and card?

Ooh you make-a me so mad

Learn to type better before wanting to punish others.

You are drinking 4loko. You definitely aren't white.

This right here

Attached: 1555778537118.png (438x420, 176K)

go pay for the other 3 drinks you fucking nigger

I type awesomely you reprobate. You slime. You black mark on your family’s heritage.

No pol said not to

This, I get free shit sometimes from chicks.

So then you’re confirmed the nigger in this situation
>has to pay with cash and card for a 3$ purchase
Lmao you’re a broke nigger at that

she didn't steal, she made an error.
You knowingly took goods you didn't pay for.
you are a THIEF AND A NIGGER
KYS and do not breed

Attached: 1478100576053.jpg (699x699, 129K)

I would eat monkey ass if I didnt have a girlfriend living with me and I was desperate enough

This. Who the fuck splits payment on $3 worth of shit. OP is a waste of oxygen.

You're just a 15 year old kid with no friends. Act like a normal human. Its not cool to act this way mate, negress gives you free shit (which is a 1 in a million kinda thing) and you want her fired?
You'll grow out of it im sure mate, but remember. While protecting your race and culture is your first priority, dont incorporate it so much into your life that you become an even bigger autist.

Too late reproduced twice they dumb too probably gonna be a burden on America oh well

pay for the drinks and get the nigger fired

Don't get someone fired over some bullshit like that. Go back and pay for the other three drinks you piece of shit.

you just spent 150% of your total revenue on a 4Loko; you're gonna be paying on that 4Loko for like 3 years, IF you ever pay it off.

She wants the d

This. She helped gas the kike owner.

We're arguing about like, 12 dollars. Just be happy you seen the unicorn of a nigger working.

Attached: 1261578437348.gif (158x223, 3.7M)

Attached: 378.png (515x292, 136K)

>when OP is a stupid nigger

Oh well, 'twas fun

>Do I get a woman who did me a solid fired and have her go on welfare or do I be a decent human and accept it?

Kys user

Autism is good you asshole it helps show the truth of the world

Another vote for kys

I AM NOT GETTING THE NIGGER FIRED WHO IS STARTING TO GET MORE ATTRACTIVE AS I DIG INTO THIS 14% MALT LIQUOR MAYBE A THIRD KID WHO IS MIXED MULATTO IS NOT SUCH A BAD IDEA BRB POL

Shut up faggot.

Honestly OP, you might be the single biggest faggot I’ve ever seen on here, even when pol was /new/ we didn’t have anywhere near the faggotry that you display. And this is with all the cringe trump teenager shit and muh thousand bucks a month zipperhead. You need to go fucking kill yourself right now and do the world a favor.

imagine being so autistic that Jow Forums has corrupted every faucet of your life

is this an elaborate leafpost?

Attached: Screenshot_20190522-173406.jpg (1080x2160, 507K)

I am pol and pol is me. You made me this way

K entering Circle K again wish me luck

if you get her fired you will have a hungry nigger

WTF

Let it go, you sperg, and stop browsing Jow Forums 24-7. It shows. This place is cancer.

Even if you call it in they won't do shit. And think about it this way. What do you hate more: Niggers, Corporate America, or your own peace of mind?

also kiked the gas owner