What can we do to stop racists from profiting

Abdulrahman M. (26y.o.) entered Germany, seeking for help and shelter. Tina (34 y.o.) took him into her home to live together with her and her (11y.o.) son. But when the local government lowered Abdul‘s monthly payment from 1000 € to 960 € he became desperate and stabbed the son. Now racists and fascist try to profit of this story. How can we stop them?

Attached: 902BB88B-61F6-4CC9-A8EA-5794B820676E.jpg (750x422, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

br.de/nachrichten/bayern/versuchter-mord-an-elfjaehrigem-angriff-galt-der-mutter,RQXBiKz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kill his entire family and any relatives on German soil

Complete and utter anihilation of all non-germanics on German soil

Doesnt this woman has relatives, family that would in normal circumstances give her shit for doing such bullshit.
Or is she another tattoed blue haired pierced whore still going through rebellion phase in 34 yes of age?

In either way, the nigger did us a service. Her unfit genetics are removed from the gene pool. The whore will never breed again. The action will serve as a shock to others. The nigger will go to prison or hopefully be deported.

It's a self-regulating problem.

what
why would you say that
poor teen had to cross thirty war ridden countries to get to Germany for his chance at a better life

Attached: judes5832.jpg (934x1200, 345K)

Is the son ok
Saus bitte

Attached: df.jpg (273x370, 21K)

Someone translate this please
Apparently it has something to do with this story

Attached: D6z6ggJUcAAIV-L.png (813x290, 78K)

And this one?

Attached: D6z517_UYAAbzfI.png (806x252, 56K)

What was all that shit you fucking euros talked to us about how we treated niggers?
Now you're finding out why.
Forcible redpills always have the best effect

Son received heavy injuries but survived
br.de/nachrichten/bayern/versuchter-mord-an-elfjaehrigem-angriff-galt-der-mutter,RQXBiKz

Attached: 0 A5Zx17NwSbry_6pr.jpg (1010x1497, 376K)

>1 post by this ID
You guys can stop now, it's just trying to trigger you. Not even trying that hard, really.

>444

FOURTH REICH CONFIRMED HANS

"I was six month only criying"
As the state attorney read the last sentence of the indictment, the young man covered his eyes with his hands. Then he slowly started to explain. He said that he filmed a video where he could be seen naked but deleted it soon after. But he heard rumours that the mother of the boy hacked his phone and send the video to other people. Since then he was insulted on social media. "I was six month only criying" said the 26yo.

Haha he stabbed his son after lowering pay. Why would that make sense, as if I can kill someone on the street if im having minor difficulties. Or lets kill our local president/king if we have a epidemic, that will solve it. Lets kill some citizen after we got shipped here illigally and be acceptef by the most brutal naive stupid people ever born onto this world. Why do you seek counselling in a place you supposely hate. Even when poor you can have good faithfull communities. By neanderthaler standarts a homeless person can be considered rich for what he has. Does the neanderthaler community suddenly stab each other ?

It is about a refugee who accused his host family of spreading nudes of him on the internet. He says he cried for 6 months because pf that.

I will never understand why you would host these animals at your home. These people are completely detached from reality.

Numericals confirm

Attached: 1558295893682m.jpg (769x1024, 106K)

>I checked these digits very bigly
>WOW
>I mean-WOW
>have you seen these numbers?
>Absolutely great
>We're gonna win until we get sick of winning
>Many such cases.

Encouragement of mental illness from birth

Attached: June_odd-eyed-cat_cropped.jpg (1858x1565, 560K)

Thank you Übermensch anons. May your people rise from the ashes once more and smite those who seek to subvert your kin and culture with the force of a million crematoriums igniting together.

Attached: 1499672966011(1).jpg (96x180, 8K)

>I will never understand why you would host these animals at your home.
Why did you accept two million niggers in the last four years Hans, you masochist fuck.

Attached: Germania.png (650x284, 210K)

Why is milk more expensive than gas?

so why yall tryna take his money tho?

he aint bother nobody until you nazi ass crackas take his money

As a half italian, half german guy who is a german patriot, I am sweating profusely right now.

Get refugees to stop stabbing people

this is goint to unironically happen within the next 2 decades, you better be ready paolo

>stabs kid over 40£/month
>he's the real victim here! He dindu nuffin!

If you don't want fascists and racists to use these incidents as evidence they are correct, then maybe you should just not stab and rape white folks in the first place. Or is that too difficult for you undeveloped animal brain to understand?

danke

will the soulless husk of a nigger lover mother lose custody or does the next nigger have to finish the job

Attached: anne-frank13.jpg (480x638, 32K)

>stabs someone over £40
Arabs are clearly just violent jews