Why are Republicans the most ignorant base ever?

Why are Republicans the most ignorant base ever?

Attached: DE1C5398-396E-4E84-9303-B68DA5F200B6.jpg (2048x1909, 366K)

Other urls found in this thread:

csbsjurecord.com/2019/02/opinion-representative-ilhan-omar-is-not-a-vile-anti-semitic-bigot/
csbsjurecord.com/2019/03/opinion-yes-ilhan-omar-is-an-anti-semite/
csbsjurecord.com/2019/03/opinion-the-united-states-should-not-support-ethnic-cleansing/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ilhan Omar is redpilling the masses on Zionists. She's amazing.

Attached: 1543867018757.jpg (499x389, 72K)

While simultaneously making the Democrat Party look like what it is...a terrorist mafia.

"ignorance" is code for "you don't agree with me" with a heavy dose of presumptious condescension. I wonder why people aren't responding well to this tactic.

Yes, we should all vote Democrat now

Look. Muslims are gonna go to war against Israel and you'll both be killed. Shut the fuck up, get off Jow Forums and enjoy the remaining time you have alive.

because they're right wing

that’s the ONE thing she’s right about, and stopped pushing it.
She hasn’t mentioned Israel in a long time.
She has supported lgbt and abortion issues lately, she’s not based anymore

>redpilling on Zionism magicially makes up for being an anti-white nigger worshipper of a schizophrenic pedophile

neck your self before you wreck your self

Attached: 1484499734468.jpg (564x400, 47K)

Hey Mossad tell Yossi Cohen he's gonna watch his kids die

She was never based, you just latch onto anyone that will say the Jew's are bad with zero understanding of their other beliefs.
Because you are retarded and probably have schizophrenia.

She isn't wrong. Republicans are under the spell of kikes and selling their country to them.

>schizophrenia
stupid kike shill. You're the reason Israel is fucked.

I want to eat wiggly bacon off her nipples.

Attached: 1557779871080.jpg (480x304, 21K)

Kys goat fucker dont you have a daughter to behead

Why are liberals ignorant when it comes to a race and its predisposition to do something like blacks and crime or asians and college

I’m sure insulting the intelligence of half the country will go great for the Dems, it worked so well in 2016

Attached: 29EC98F8-9CD9-49CB-B993-EB6143923418.png (500x300, 95K)

Delet goyim

Attached: 1553057615844.jpg (537x508, 45K)

I think I shot her dad and brother in the sandbox. maybe her mom too

Is she a double sand nigger since she's muslim and black? What say you racial experts of Jow Forums? Was the double nigger just a creature of myth or have we found it?

>hey goyim why don't you just fight each other instead of focusing on jews

How about we destroy the jew first then fight each other. Chances are we won't even need to given jews are the ones spreading multicultarism and divisions.

Attached: MalcolmX_dnc.png (620x917, 430K)

>disliking Muslims magically means you are a Jew or love Jews

Great rebuttal faggot

Attached: 1503965461256.jpg (816x404, 131K)

Black, Muslim and woman, it’s the rare triple nigger

Attached: Ilhan Omar mudslime tool.jpg (1440x907, 859K)

This bitch comes from a country with an average IQ of 68.

>yeah let's just "destroy the jew" by electing a vocally anti-white muslim that'll be a good thing in the long run

Can you retards even hear yourselves think?

Attached: 1484088089583.jpg (480x960, 94K)

>gets triggered by a muslim naming the jew
>I'm not a kike

Attached: CwzgLsBWEAA4bjw.jpg (600x699, 88K)

>nigger Muslim woman who hates white people
>"She's amazing."

Attached: 1542352221242.jpg (250x245, 9K)

Seethe more kike. Can't wait to see muslims destroy your ethnostate lmao

Attached: gtrh.jpg (842x396, 55K)

You know you Israelis will be killed in the upcoming war when the US doesn't help right?

Attached: ilhan-omar-queen-911.png (400x497, 202K)

>conflates getting triggered by naming the jew with getting triggered by being incredibly anti-white

Huh, are you from Somalia too? I know the IQ there is pretty low but holy shit, even Mohammad's 6 year old wife would be able to understand this better. Sad!

Attached: 1490474393215.jpg (602x655, 122K)

her voting district?

>some white guy tells the goat fucker to get bent
>OH YEA WE'LL WERE GONNA KILL ALL THE JEWS
lol ok, promise?

Coming from a 62 IQ nigger that’s rich.

Not from Somalia, they're invited to throw some jews into the oven as well. Every goy should have that opportunity.

Attached: hgj.jpg (600x334, 40K)

100%

Attached: grh.png (1135x405, 115K)

>everyone who dislikes mudslimes is a jew
>as if it were a binary choice

Attached: 1520816582722.jpg (640x585, 255K)

It's no mystery why right wing politics isn't popular with women. Right wing policies would lead to women having fewer sex partners.

Modern women view sex as an inevitable bodily function like taking a shit. Banning abortion and next hormonal birth control is a process to enforce women's chastity again.

That’s really what 95% of feminism boils down to. Sex, and women believing they have supreme authority over it, and all that entails, at all times, and if you contradict them or oppose them in any way then you are "literally Hitler" and they will seek to destroy you in all forms to protect their power. I'm not even joking about that, if you view everything through that lens all of their actions make perfect sense and come into focus very clearly.

Women want into the work place, knowing it’s all shitty jobs and hard work for 99% of them and is usually soul crushing over all. Why? Because then they can have sex with whomever they want, whenever they want, they aren’t reliant on a husband for support so they can fuck around as they please.

Women want into colleges more and more and want more spaces for themselves creating a situation where only the athletes and the absolute smartest and hardest working men are going to be afforded spots, despite the fact the vast majority of programs these women join provide useless pieces of paper and no practical training that will amount to anything. Why? Because those degrees require damn near zero fucking effort, leaving them to spend all their time focused on the men, and that means they have insanely easy access to sex with athletic men, and have already weeded out the vast majority of men for potential "marriage material" (i.e. some loser to pay for their whoredom) so they don’t have to do all the work on their own out in society. Easy sex now, and setup for longer term situations down the line with some cuck to support them.

1/2

Women want easy and free access to birth control and abortions (while the "free" push isn’t as public at the moment, make no mistake it is coming), despite the damage it does to their bodies and the fact they're murdering the most innocent, weak, and vulnerable form of human life. Why? Because pregnancy and children make them far less appealing to fuck, and eat up much of their time and resources leaving them far less time TO fuck.

I can keep going, but that is ultimately what it all boils down to, pleasing their vaginas and keeping a stranglehold on men who wish to have access to their vaginas. Its why they both hate and fantasize about rape so much, it’s a man taking away all their power by sheer force and not submitting himself to them which they despise, but they also massively get off on the idea of being subjugated by someone standing up to them and realizing they cannot fight back and simply taking what he wants, that makes them wet, its why they write about it so god damned much that its frankly sickening.

It’s why they put each other down constantly, but never address female on female "slut shaming" and the like and only blame men for it. Because they know they do this to each other FAR more than men ever will, but they use it to try to increase their own value and may the best whore win. Its why they don’t give a fuck about "oppressed women" in the 2nd and 3rd world, because it’s never been about female freedom, it’s always been about individualistic desires to get wet and get off.

And on and on. When you stop and realize this, all female/feminist actions make much more sense. You don't have to wonder "why" they think about how they do about abortion, or pills, or college, or whatever else, the answer is ALWAYS "to please their vagina and hold power over men... basically, sex." They're very simple creatures when you get right down to it, their entire existence can be summed up in one word… pussy.

2/2

They love Jews. That is the most ignorant thing one can do.

This.

Attached: 300px-Israeldidit.jpg (294x330, 17K)

Ironic, considering leftism is fundamentally based on pervasive ignorance

Attached: 1557077013694.jpg (544x408, 190K)

csbsjurecord.com/2019/02/opinion-representative-ilhan-omar-is-not-a-vile-anti-semitic-bigot/

csbsjurecord.com/2019/03/opinion-yes-ilhan-omar-is-an-anti-semite/

csbsjurecord.com/2019/03/opinion-the-united-states-should-not-support-ethnic-cleansing/

Both parties are jew controlled. Republicans whore us to Israel and Democrats whore us to Israel, just without saying nice things while doing it.

Wow guess I better vote for the party who wants me dead for being white

Hitler approves

Attached: fec.jpg (289x292, 14K)

That is true but in general democratic base is far more anti-Israel compared to republicans who can't stop selling their country to jews. For example there is press on Dems to not meet with AIPAC, but none such pressure from the right. Irony.

After that the US will not have anything holding them back from glassing the middle east, besides oil of course

Its amazing that a foreigner can get away with shit like this in someone else's country.

Attached: 1555878204696.jpg (673x526, 73K)

the city she represents just had a bunch of somalis going around attacking people with hammers and metal bars

Attached: 1555372255320.png (695x746, 592K)

Palestinian or Israeli, Jew or Muslim, or even scum niggers as yourself, terrorists will have their homes bulldozed and their families held accountable for raising them.

Attached: איילת_שקד_שרת_המשפטים_(10)_pp_2.jpg (480x344, 31K)

>ilhan memes
moar

Attached: this triggers the jidf.jpg (581x386, 36K)

Youre right. Now that I think about it it makes more sense. The republicans support the state of Israel while democrats advance Jewish identity politics such as "oy vey the rise of anti semitism" and "Trump is anti semitic" the difference is that the lefts support of the Jewish people instead of the Jewish state allows Jews to pevert and distort our culture more and more. Republican support of Israel bankrupt us economically. Democratic support of kikery at large bankrupts us spiritually.

Destroy the Democratic party and end its protection of Bernard Sanders and his ilk and the republican support of Israel will hppefully fall away. And if not they get the rope too.

It's quite amazing how bigoted the left is while simultaneously saying bigotry is a horrible sin.

You can dislike Israel and Islam you brain damaged ape

More like how the democraps aren't responding well to criticism from a fed up populace. All they have anymore is bigoted rhetoric, zero arguments.

Can't disagree with any of that. Here's the thing though. If we push on anti-israel policies with Dems, it will trigger a backlash where (((they))) are going to do something wreckless to hold onto power. You think they are going to just lose the ability to run zionists from both dnc/rnc camps? Basically losing the country the built since JFK's death?

We cannot really change on the right until boomers die, but taking the party away from the zionists on the left is a real possibility. Fuck Bernie, I'm talking real outsiders like AoC, Ilhan, etc.

But the problem is that their anti semitism is limited. They will and have made common cause against white Americans and europeans in general.

I'm not sure how putting them in power of the political apparatus of the worlds sole super power and then giving them the ability to swarm us with even more of their countrymen is a good idea.

Its like putting Stalin in charge of allied forces in Europe. Sure he is gonna take Hitler out, but hes also angling to get you too and with the white pop in the place it is today I'm not so sure thats a good strategy fren.

Plus I hate commies.

>But the problem is that their anti semitism is limited.
I agree with that. But denying jews the ability to run zionists, someone who campaigns for actively stopping aid to Israel and vetoes at the UN - will basically trigger kike happening event of the century - and that itself will be redpilling to many million. America is has been built in the last 30 years to solely serve Israel, and that will be a massive crack in its foundations. When jews reee in the media, even liberals will wake up and say the media is run by israeli lobbyists...well that will be their rabbit hole. And that's where left/right will potentially meet to agree on a few things.

They're not anti-semitic. They're anti-Israel.

U.S. Jews are mainly atheistic and don't care about Israel. Ilhan Omar would eat their leftist cunts out. But Israel is right-wing and nationalistic, and oh-no, we can't have that, light skin bad

Attached: jewdichotomy.png (858x193, 31K)

Funny coming from a country in which the average IQ is 68.

Why does Jow Forums suddenly support an Islamic missionary simply because she hates Israel? How is one cancer better than another? Or is this just massive shareblue-esque shilling?
>Jow Forums during Syria conflict threads
>”fuck radical islamists”
>Jow Forums during Ilhan threads
>”fuck yeah Muslims!”

Who the fuck voted for this low IQ muslim extremist? There is your national font of ignorance.

i mean you're right, but so is Omar. Most Americans really are dumb as rocks.

fuck you for missing her.

>How is one cancer better than another?
Cancer tends to be far more dangerous when it is well-established. our jewish cancer is well beyond the terminal stage. we can observe how this is nation is dying in front of our very eyes due to it. Omar is a symptom of this cancer. I would definitely trade Omar for all the kikes that killed America.

Until that cancer develops and makes more cancer and causes the same issue. You don’t fight cancer with cancer. Accelerationism doesn’t work

Abortion IS based

>Trump voter: I'm voting ZOG to own the libs!
>Omar supporter: I'm voting white genocide to own the Jews!
Every time

Attached: 1557530128900.jpg (780x766, 299K)

Did i say its the only thing? No. But 38 billion dollars is a fair amount of money to be concerned about.

Ohh and youre a kike.

>Accelerationism doesn’t work
neither does waiting to die a slow death. i'd rather take the jews down with us.

>us
>accelerationism
Sloppy job mossad, you'll be dead soon.

I’d rather not die at all. Go commit suicide if you’d rather nuke your own country than fight back.

Alright you sold me. What better option is there except the rope?

and how do you suggest we fight back? another 4 years of trump cucking to israel and the left?

Just because I don’t have a solution doesn’t mean the solution is destroying the country.

Fuck off. We never give up. Go blackpill somewhere else.

Attached: aipac go home.jpg (1000x750, 445K)

>We
>we americans
>They
>U.S. Jews are mainly atheistic and don't care about Israel.
>But Israel is right-wing and nationalistic, and oh-no, we can't have that, light skin bad
based joos

>איילת_שקד_שרת_המשפטים_(10(...).jpg

how do you do fellow gentiles

Attached: 1550009450334 - Copie.jpg (950x962, 144K)

There has been no better time in world history to be a schizophrenic. I'm schizo myself but my curse is also my gift.

Also, nice projecting Rothstein.

Attached: 1557936152156.png (873x531, 86K)

Yeah most of the GOP is very ignorant....of the fact that we mostly have jews and Israel to Blane for the importation of non-white retards like Omar. Thanks a lot jews

>only Israel hates the pedo demon cult

Attached: FF5C2CC6-8688-41C7-A02A-33125B9A22E8.gif (380x285, 1.97M)

Accelerationism is the opposite of giving up. it relies on the innate ability of the white man to create order from chaos and turn wastelands into wonderlands. the only people "giving u" are you useless cucks who insist on submitting to an obviously failed system because you are too cowardly to rebuild America into what it deserves to be.

B/C Tubby the Grifter is the biggest doofus of all.

Attached: TrumpFool.jpg (600x800, 186K)

They are beyond obnoxious.

>ignorance really is pervasive in many parts of this country
>says woman married to family member

Levels of irony that I previously thought unattainable.

>burning everything to the ground isn’t giving up!
It literally is. It’s the equivalent of a child smashing a lego tower because they didn’t like something. It’s the ultimate blue pill because it’s literally giving up the entire historical struggle because you’ve stopped innovating. Stupid fucking kike

says the mudslime who married (and fucked?) her own brother

She so needs a crossbow bolt through the brain pan. I would not want to see a gun used since it would become a gun grabbers moment.

Why are leftists ok with legislating feelings into policy? Why are leftists ok with legitimizing abortio....I mean murder as a "choice?" Why do leftists think it's wholly appropriate to purposely ignore immigration law? Why do leftists feel that it's appropriate to destroy the bill of rights, because of "scary" things called firearms? Why do leftists actively work against decency to promote an ideaology where it's completely cool for a dude to dress like a chick, and go into female restrooms? Why do leftists refuse to accept that their chosen queen was rejected....for a second time? Why do leftists think it was perfectly fine for them to steal the Democratic nomination from Bernie Sanders? (There is actual proof of this btw, Debbie "was-a-man"-schultz was absolutely responsible for it)

Basically fuck the left. They are the enemy, and they deserve to suffer upon the knife edge between torture and death. They deserve to stay on that edge, until their souls break, and their bodies give out.

>As opposed to literal retardation in hers.

Attached: 1506372464750.jpg (680x510, 95K)

nigger, how the fuck is America going to be great again as long as women can vote? and niggers and all the other trash? you are the one who isn't innovating. You want to build a better saddle to ride horses with while accelerationists are designing cars and planes.

>muh science
>infinite genders

Youre pathetic

cuck.

Attached: 1537315115940.jpg (311x320, 133K)

I hit my own post on accident. The
>they
Refers to
It's a common theme lately that leftists are going around saying Israel is an a part tied state or is resist in some manner, whilst at the same time saying the holla cost is "proof" that "Nazi's" or anyone right of Karl Marx needs to be assaulted.

Leftists love Jews so long as they're not Israeli. Notice how they hate billionaires, but defend George Soros as well, who is another atheist, anti-Israeli Jew.

Now, I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I want to see how Israel plays out throughout the years, if it survives. The usual phenomena is that the older one gets, the more conservative they become, but in Israel, their younger people are more right-wing than the older ones.

If the shifts-right-over-time phenomena is still in effect over there, Israel will be the most right-wing country in the world in a few generations, on top of how right-wing it is now.

Attached: hmmmm.png (618x546, 73K)