Is suicide more common than before ?

Without having a shitty life myself in a lot of areas, I think about suicide a lot... i romanticize it like the final solution to all of my problems.

Suicide and death looks like wonderful thing because I really can’t deal with the society today and all the degeneracy spreading, normies, shit job, bas economy, immigration etc...

Am I the only one ? Is there a remedy to it ?

Attached: 5DB15F2E-218B-4146-8821-C6CCEAB68752.png (512x512, 81K)

imagine giving up on yourself like a little bitch

imo suicide is only noble if, in old age or terminally ill, you have accomplished every goal you've set for yourself and no longer have any reason to live but for the fear of death. Otherwise, suicide dishonor the individual, his family, and his race.

>be you
>clean yourself up
>go outside and protest degeneracy
>???
>profit!

seek Christ and carry on until you find death by other means

Another friend killed himself this morning... fuck you OP

How many other friends of yours did it before this one? Do you live in a small town?

3 confirmed, 2 suspected, another one was raped and murdered, and yes, less than 2k population

I want to die but I can't stop laughing

Your romanticizing degeneracy if you want to take your life over it.

>i romanticize it like the final solution to all of my problems.
Yeah, they call that "suicidal ideation". It's a bad sign. A worse sign is when you start actively researching the means to do it, or even acquire them 'just in case'. If you ever reach that point, that's when you need to seek immediate help if you're still ambivalent about it, because it's not easy coming back from that point on your own. That's when you're at risk for doing it impulsively, under circumstances that might not have seemed worth it if you had taken more time to deliberate.

Well, best of luck, whether you decide to auto-terminate or not. I am in no way invested in the outcome, I don't make judgements either way. If you do it, I hope you go out clean and don't suffer, if you don't do it I hope you have a good life.

For White Europeans men? yes.
You can thank Marxist/Trotskyites for that.
Especially the EUSSR.

Attached: weg.jpg (900x900, 103K)

I wanted to kill myself up until I found out that it doesn't matter, my death here will be a reincarnation later. It's inevitable because time is infinite.

Attached: 1558561559080.png (786x639, 378K)

You live in based and redpilled france full of easy women, world class cuisine, excellent wine, and historical beauty. How can you not be happy?

what if you have no goals

If you can create goals yet have none then you've already killed yourself; you're not alive but only in the slow decay of death. Assert your will over this wretched kosher world or continue waiting for death.

i'll take the latter

I don't think it's really going up. I think that it's a situation now where people are most likely to tell the truth of how the person died. I know 3 people who without a doubt killed themselves but officially the death was ruled as an accident.

You, like a lot of us, need spiritual solution

Been there and attempted it, user. Namely because an overdose of redpills.

It’s pretty liberating to know that in a powerless world you still have the option to simply say leave the game with your middle fingers up and roll the dice to hopefully join another at some point.

Really puts things into perspective. Don’t suggest though.

That's how it's always been.

I'm saying now people are more likely to tell the truth whereas back in the day they almost lied due to the stigma.

It’s not about food, girls, beautiful countries... I enjoy all those things ... but enjoying it I have that feeling of releasing myself from the wor’le because it’s too much to understand and to bear. My life is ok but it could be better. A lot better. I fear for the future of my country, the bad politic decision. I like being my best self with people but a LOT looks like the same. You talk the same topic, you can see their empty soul. I have really few deep connection and that’s what makes me stay. But really everyday life is like a burden. How can people enjoy life as it is right now ? I mean really ? Is it what life has to offer ?

Yeah make sure Jews subscribe to PewDiePie.

Stop reading Camus, Pierre. Go outside, have another cigarette with your Brie and wine, and get some fresh air. Life could be far, far worse.

Actually not