We all know it. Israel behind the refugee crisis

youtu.be/M90E0HGhRys
For those of you that have moronic friends that need education.
Check out this great documentary about how Israel funds most of the big organizations for mass immigration.

Attached: refugee.jpg (1200x630, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GZrLt5q0SxI
youtu.be/M90E0HGhRys
israaid.org/news/german-chancellor-angela-merkel-awards-israaid-integration-prize
haaretz.com/1.4764706
timesofisrael.com/jewish-donors-filling-candidates-war-chests-especially-clintons/
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
youtube.com/watch?v=txtnaLACm6w&frags=pl,wn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It all makes sense now. Get America to bomb places for you, shame America and Europe to take in immigrants and make money off of employment centers and illegal immigration organizations while having the media and religious leaders push it for you.

Attached: The more you notice.jpg (710x532, 71K)

man i dont even feel like typing up a larp about how based it is and whatever
youtu.be/GZrLt5q0SxI
this shits just so fucking tiring

Attached: baseddd.png (582x572, 429K)

Attached: 1462403992708.jpg (300x211, 25K)

That's it in a nutshell. Yup.
Can easily confirm they make many tacos outsourcing at 1st world rates and paying at 3rd. Many EU companies prefer this because they don't have to pay company tax and pension. They use these people hard core. Average European has no clue why their wages haven't increased in 10 years.

Obviously and funny how this report keeps being slid, which shows they actively targeted human rights groups

Attached: Israel Firm Linked With WhatsApp Spyware Hack Faces Lawsuit.png (726x1433, 220K)

I mean you're right, but not for your antisemetic reasons. Decades of US imperialism and destabilization of the middle east are the reason for the refugees.

B U M P

Attached: basedd.png (800x800, 291K)

Attached: ravegirl.gif (448x336, 1.57M)

The middle east was always a disabilized shithole but american warmongering didn't help.

Canadians can blame US imperialism all they want and they are partly correct however US is doing Israels bidding in most of their wars.
Also some organism must be behind this quick change in policy regarding to "multiculturalism".
There is a clear agenda for the removal of the white race.

>The Yinon Plan, “Greater Israel”

Attached: zioborders1.jpg (879x705, 180K)

every single slightly white country on the face of the globe is being invaded by retarded shitskins.

Attached: diarrhea.webm (426x240, 1.02M)

can anyone actually picture a realistic view of the world in 10, 20 50 years that isnt some burning hellscape?

Attached: literally_invading.webm (854x480, 2.77M)

Attached: 152856976226205.png (1257x664, 978K)

Probably not :(
Even the jews are so stupid they do not realize how this will turn around on them. But some people just want to see the world burn.

SWEDEN YES

>youtu.be/M90E0HGhRys
EXCELLENT video. Thanks for sharing.

Attached: part_of_the_plan.jpg (700x3165, 1.21M)

its almost like this was planned 70 years ago and was the entire purpose of building an army centuries ahead of anyone else

they know how it will turn around, their religion believes in the necessary great war of all the nations on israel's border before the 1000 year reign. They know exactly what they're doing.

So their goal seems to be: weaken neighboring countries, keep controlling media and finances and force jews living in other countries to move home since shitskins will "hatecrime" them.
This is the plan for greater israhell?

bump

>State of Israel Funding migrants

Fucking Americucks giving israel 4 billion to destroy europe

America needs to be invaded by europe and surrounding countries.

Attached: (((rahm Israel Emanuel))).jpg (1080x1440, 437K)

Why zizek is dubbing it ?

I strongly disagree. Americans are just as much victims of these central bank owning creeps.

>This is the plan for greater israhell?
Yeah.
And also, I never red about this but I was thinking about those empty cities in Qatar, Dubai, Bahrein, etc. It looks really like they don't know what to do with their money so theu just construct big cities. I'm pretty sure there would be a massive migration of upper class from Europe when it collapse.

>Americans are just as much victims of these central bank owning creeps.

More Jews live in America than Israel.

Attached: jew spits venom.jpg (233x411, 25K)

Oh, really?

israaid.org/news/german-chancellor-angela-merkel-awards-israaid-integration-prize

>youtu.be/M90E0HGhRys

>muh good jews at the end of the video

i recommend sharing the video with family and friend but stop short of the last 2 minutes.

We have reached the point were the best future is through genocide on a level not seen since the Yamnaya migrations

Attached: White culture:Jewish projection.png (2506x350, 154K)

Haaretz:
''The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history. ''
haaretz.com/1.4764706

True but they are hardly a majority. Anyways people are brainwashed into thinking WW2 was about jewish people being the only ones to suffer. Since I don't believe the holohaux I think they suffered less then most people(Russians and Germans the ones that suffered most) but the propaganda almost makes it impossible to talk about such issues since it's a "hatecrime" to just speak about history being faked.

Timesofisrael:
''According to latest election filings, Democratic nominee’s 5 biggest financial backers are Jewish; so are GOP rival Trump’s top 2''
timesofisrael.com/jewish-donors-filling-candidates-war-chests-especially-clintons/

Joel Stein, LAtimes:
''But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them.''
articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

Attached: IsHollywoodrunbyjews-580.jpg (580x788, 129K)

Haaretz:
''The war in Iraq was conceived by 25 neoconservative intellectuals, most of them Jewish, who are pushing President Bush to change the course of history. ''
haaretz.com/1.4764706

Former republican congressman James Trafficant stating that Israel controls the US in fox news interview:
youtube.com/watch?v=txtnaLACm6w&frags=pl,wn

good vid OP

Woah, I'm surprised they let that one air.
I suppose his political career ended after that.

>I suppose his political career ended after that.
Not as fast as your gentile politicians ended your entire country. RIP Swede, I'd tell you to immigrate here as fast as you can but realistically you'd just vote for the far left.

Attached: 1473850865103.jpg (640x640, 65K)

Can you please post a reading list or dump of "red pills" for a brainlet? Hopefully something suitable for showing his normie friends? Just somewhere to start off on this conspiracy.
thank you

Almost everyone in the World has known about this for years now... The Zionists drive out the surrounding populations and Whitey has to take them in. It's for Greater Israel (oded-yinon plan), they're destabilizing and displacing their neighbors so they can eventually gain ground just like the Golan Heights.

Attached: cumming.png (248x312, 3K)