Brittany Venti still sperging out over (((THEM)))

She's still whining about men not spending enough on (((engagement rings))) and thinks she deserves more than a $10 gumball machine skeeball prize ring. Uploaded meme template. Meme magicians do your thing.

protip: original whiteboard message said "don't get engaged if you can't spend 950k on a ring" (yes she's trolling hard now)

Attached: Brittany_Venti_Whiteboard_Template.jpg (1796x1224, 249K)

>Arguing with holes.

Report eceleb spam

Who is this and why should i care?

Put your glasses on brit.
You look hot with them.

Attached: 1548521742397.jpg (1536x2048, 316K)

She needs the strap and the cane desu.

Show me your tits Venti

now whining about how she has "white skin" on twitter, lol

fpbp

she is 100% going to die alone with cats
she looks like a monkey, only redeeming features are fat tits but I bet they sag now and she has a gut, in 5-10 years she is going to look like a trucker

Damn, that goblin will do anything for views.

Why are you posting as though whatever she's saying is automatically relevant?

Thanks for bringing this to my attention

Always funny when she gets pushed in this direction. Last time she felt the need to prove her ethnicity she started posting childhood photos with her mom and dad.

Attached: BirthdayCake.jpg (859x1007, 498K)

>I'd rather we put a down payment on a car than an have expensive ring
My wife, before we got married

DIOS MIO, I have one with her entire extended family, all look like spics

It's sad that her mom is better looking than her

I donate $200 to Brittany every week, because her boyfriend didn’t work. Lazy cunt. I think she's into me though. I'm one of her two mods (the other being her boyfriend) but she always talks to me in stream. I always asked if she can flash on twitch, but she just ignores me so I stopped asking lol but yeah, her boyfriend is a major loser, and she needs to be with someone that can support her.

You're welcome. I'm glad someone understands the importance of e-thots and their latest news.

Attached: the_grand_piano.jpg (798x844, 102K)

That nigger is trolling, you idiot. The statement was '20% of year salary' and she just mocked it by saying it should at least be a year salary.

Fuck you, shut up.

Attached: 3779E491-BC74-4BC6-8594-D1DAFCF3F0A3.jpg (600x553, 64K)

nice copypasta, seriously though - who the fuck donates to this cunt

it's sad when copypasta isn't fictional.

Attached: brittany_cat_called.png (1548x1976, 117K)

>muh ring is tradition
You know what is real tradition the father of the bride paying the husband a boat load of cash, or at least some fucking cows, to take the bitch off his hands.
Fuck this octaroon

Attached: 1513779734700.jpg (775x720, 80K)

I will chad-fuck the shit out of her, lick her ass and cum between those nice jugs

>le quirky dress like your favorite anime in public girl

woah. How did you get an undoctored photo of Brittany? very rare.

Lol

Thats actually breddy gud. Your OC?

It must be that her mom isn't a nigger.

she tweets about shitting all the time, pretty sure her asshole is fucking dirty

what is her ethnicity?

Disagree. She's not fat. Very redeemable quality. Also she seems to be in the middle of Alt-right and Alt-lite and by that I mean she seems very 'politically incorrect'.

Agree her tits will hit the wall and she'll look like a monkey (not that she doesn't already).

She is just searching for male attention, like always. Nothing special on this.

Attached: 1557710562121.jpg (777x1024, 68K)

truth be told she looks white there
and has fair, white skin. Her face looks a bit African though