Western European IQs dropping

Say it ain so!

Attached: IMG_1678.jpg (750x1242, 203K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/iq-rates-are-dropping-many-developed-countries-doesn-t-bode-ncna1008576
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics
sciencealert.com/iq-scores-falling-in-worrying-reversal-20th-century-intelligence-boom-flynn-effect-intelligence
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nbcnews.com/think/opinion/iq-rates-are-dropping-many-developed-countries-doesn-t-bode-ncna1008576

>experts are scratching their heads as to why

Attached: 01xn93tp6d001.jpg (1000x1000, 31K)

>and experts are scratching their heads as to why
No they aren't

Attached: 1359294212215.jpg (200x200, 17K)

It does say that even children born to high IQ (white) parents are slipping too. Are the Jews really infecting our minds this much?

Russians are behind this. If they had only kept up the communist facade northern Europe would not be literally drowning in alcohol.

So can we stratify this data by particular factors and find which the best predictors are for lower IQ?

Attached: 1553236027226.png (453x500, 80K)

Shitty food, healthcare, water, EMF everywhere, schooling system designed to gaslight your ass non-stop, MSM/social media using the weirdest hypernormalization tricks ever, stressful work environments... I think it is related to this, HUEHUEHUEHUEHUE

If only there was any possible explanation anywhere. Guys, anyone?

Attached: 1547557002117.jpg (615x441, 51K)

>Finnish flag

Actually you guys are the ones where we're pulling the data from.

You have national service there. And you're all IQ tested.
You're the ones we've been emasuring and it's not jsut "hurr the low IQ immigrants' they've measured you Finns. Every single one of you and the boys being tested now are scoring lower than their dads were.

This guy gets it.

Imagine my shock

Attached: 1542081100858.jpg (700x500, 46K)

Attached: 22528065_1322218171239120_4322627846170428731_n.jpg (812x656, 59K)

Could it be the massive influx of shitskins, the utter lack of hope, and the grinding despair?

Yes and? Male unemployment is double that compared to women. High schools are slowly being almost exclusively dominated by women in some schools the male to female ratio is so bad as 1:5

>Yeah Goy, not related to the flood of room temp IQ shitskins flooding European lands at all huehuehue

Attached: 82FDF4D7-02E8-4D44-9400-DB1DC994A9AD.jpg (1024x689, 92K)

Jow Forums has known about this for a while. It's going to get worse. Dysgenic fertility patterns are going to fuck us over pretty hard.

Attached: 40224881._UY630_SR1200,630_[1].jpg (1200x630, 59K)

Nope.
Google "Negative Flynn Effect Finland" (I would paste the linkbut Jow Forums thinks it's spam)
They're comparing fathers with their sons.

Yeah that has nothing to do with the topic.
The topic is IQs are dropping.
And the proof is Finland's IQ scores. Where they measure sons and compare them with their biological fathers.

Schools are literal hell for boys.. just try to remember when you had all that energy to spend and a fat bitch of a teacher kept yelling at you to stay still and seated like a faggot.

I would throat punch my old teacher if I knew where she lives

did you even read what he was replying to?

Could possibly be the millions of illiterate third world shitskins coming to Europe combined with the low white birth rates. Just a thought

Attached: 21F83719-6301-4781-85E1-C8C6FBD8CDDD.png (640x640, 111K)

Are IQ tests valid now, and not mere pseudoscience?

"shit mind"
third world yeah but before that muh "IQs" dropped...
Causes?

>You
>Jews

Attached: 1528552140472.jpg (260x342, 10K)

Finnish education is lot worse than it was 20 years ago. Classroom sizes have jumped from average of 16 pupils to that of nearly 30. There is lot less national testing and teachers tend to pass students who would have been decade or two ago not been allowed to start in next grade. Simple matter to the fact is that IQ hasnt changed that much but the factor of education to it has collapsed.

I thought IQ was unimportant racist pseudoscience?

I guess not.

>no they aren't
Don't underestimate their stupidity

If they are worried about IQ dropping, send the Muslims, beaners, and nogs back to where they came from. Fucking idiots.

>IQ is real now
It's all so tiresome

This, shitskin migration is only part of it, whites have been under dysgenic pressures for many generations now.

>Experts are scratching their heads as to why
NIGGERS. it's NIGGERS.

Not unless it undermines the jewish plan to exploit them

IQ is 85% heritable. oh no. OH NO. OH NONONONONO.

Nope

Attached: 437967CB-75A3-43EB-A759-396026E2AE3B.jpg (602x602, 61K)

Brainlets.

Oh noes, how could this be? :^)

Approximately 20 million non-Europeans live in the EU, 4% of the overall population
too few to effect iq scores significantly
it's over snow niggers you're getting dumber, you're the example

This is why its time to fight back. I want that civil war to happen already.

Maybe children have worse uq because European mother's give birth later in their life? My biology teacher told me she gave birth to her two sons at 18 and this age us optimal for a woman to give healthy babies. Maybe that plays a role in iq?

>tfw high IQ family
>2/7 have STEM doctorates
>5/7 are engineers
>pure SLAVIC genes
>also no one is fat

Attached: Screenshot 2018-08-22 at 19.37.29.png (904x370, 459K)

It's not even jews although they aren't helping. The high end decline is mainly technology ruining our attention span.

Low end decline is niggers and therefore jews though.

Look up jolly heretic on youtube for peak intelligence research.

It's the decline of catholicism, like Dr Dutton that mentioned, we've been falling to 14th century's level of IQ since the "enlightenment".
In other words we had 300 years of IQ development under catholicism between 1400 and 1700 and 300 years devolution under "science" between 1700 and 2000

>Mass immigration of low-IQ people
>School systems ignore high-performing kids to focus on Ahmed who can't even speak the language, ignoring many who could have been amazing students
>If kids get through school, the high performers are told to go to college where they're brainfucked to believe IQ is racist and logic is a patriarchal concept that needs to be abolished
>Why are IQ scores dropping?

>import turdskins
>iq magically lowers

imagine muh shock

Attached: 1542440788008.jpg (552x378, 18K)

Oh yeah, and lets not forget the constant junk food and the 'culture' imported from Hollywood suggesting that being smart is not cool, smoke weed and play fortnite instead

nah it's the last 10 years or so, the social media, smart phones,ultra hedonism age

nope

you too low iq burger gobbler

Yes
We are not investing in our next generations anywhere near enough and we are not supporting our own
We are letting harmful influences just fuck the next generation and nobody can see how it fucks their minds

last thing I heard is that they don't care about precision in mathematics anymore.
Needless to say that they had to stop me from burning down the school

Nobody wants to see it.
They can, they choose to ignore it.
And if you do "you're crazy".

B-b-but the Flynn Effect!! IQ ONLY GOES UP
THIS CANT BE HAPPENING

Attached: 1538132032660 (1).jpg (638x501, 66K)

>import shitskin cousinfuckers
>get stupid

No shit, 50% of Pakistan marriages are second cousin or closer

>tfw iq can boil an egg

when the average IQ in the netherlands is about 101, and the average IQ in Marocco is 84 and Turkey is 90, These two make up about 5% of the population. That does bring the average down.
And that's to say nothing about particularly bad outliers like Mozambique or Liberia with an average sub-70 IQ.

>and experts are scratching their heads as to why
all they have to do is go on Jow Forums and make a thread asking why

You can only get the truth when you remove all filters

Your source is outdated muhammed theres way more than 20 million and they breed like rabbits. Injecting a foreign population like that into lily white Europe also drops the collective IQ as less and less funding goes toward Hans the builder vs. Ahmed the serial rapist in getting an education

Attached: 1525694268395.jpg (334x506, 42K)

where does it claim that the iq has already dropped significantly? what does dropped significantly even mean? it has dropped and has no sign of stopping because of the increase in ''people'' of color

subhuman

Wtf is it cellphones, social media ?
Iq reducing virus ?

As Africans pour in. What's your point?

>Iq reducing virus
fancy term for 'jews'

Ahmed slowly becomes a more and more efficient at raping.

assuming both Turks and Moroccans have 84 iq points on average
(5*84+95*101)/100
=100.15
so that 5% you're trying to blame for your iq loss causes -0.85 of a point iq loss in the average national iq, less than 1 fucking point
the fact that you think their effect would be big makes me think you alone are responsible for a bigger drop of iq for Netherlands

Data extracted in March 2019.
ec.europa.eu/eurostat/statistics-explained/index.php/Migration_and_migrant_population_statistics

Netherlands is 10+ percent shitskin these days. cumskins are a minority in many cities.

The average person wont need a high IQ after automation and AI.
The average person wont need anything. They will be surplus to requirement.

If their worldview precludes the possibility of millions of uneducated, malnourished shitskins being less intelligent, then they actually may be.

>trusting EU statistics when half the countries in there make it illegal to report ethnicity

Also conveniently ignoring this
>The number of people acquiring the citizenship of an EU Member State in 2017 was 825.4 thousand

825,000 Ahmeds and dindus in a single year became registered as citizens. Yeah nah I ain't buying that 22 million figure

Attached: gvvt.jpg (531x550, 59K)

(10*84+90*101)/100
=99.3
a mere -1.7 iq points
get rekt low iq snow nigger

Thankfully this is coming right as Crispr-Cas9 technology is emerging. One step back, two light years forward.

>don't believe statistics, believe the .png pics posted by schizo incels on a Persian carpet weaving forum

Attached: giphy.gif (300x168, 462K)

There's other, much lower scoring groups though. Even so, 0.85 decrease is still a decrease

flynn said the decrease is 7 points per generation
you didn't even read the article didn't you
sciencealert.com/iq-scores-falling-in-worrying-reversal-20th-century-intelligence-boom-flynn-effect-intelligence

Im gonna say it again. Women giving birth at later ages is another way to decrease IQ. I think Western women give birth at like 30 years old on average.

wow, what a fucking crazy concidence, low IQ people are immigrating at a record pace AT THE SAME TIME that average IQ is dropping. oh man, why do I feel so sleepy all of a sudden?

-1.7 loss means you’re now sub-average

flynn claims -7 points lost PER GENERATION since 1975

Jow Forums monkey melting in milk

Same in Germany. Every second pupil will now pass the A-levels. Those have become so easy that most will ace them getting 1.x remarks, 1.0 being the German A+, 2 being B etc.

It's almost as if importing infinity shitskins is bad for the IQ levels of white nations. Hmm who would have thought?

Attached: 1458417465273.jpg (1120x788, 276K)

>western Europe vs all of the EU

way to show just how low the avg IQ is in Egypt

Attached: 1552192481144.png (1237x1017, 108K)

Jesus fuck, they're actually catering to retards

>Say it ain so!
It is.
And we're fucked. The damage is already done.
Literally the only option without actually killing people is bleaching.

>Beginning around the turn of the 21st century, many of the most economically advanced nations began experiencing some kind of decline in IQ.

lol kys you can't even read correctly

>What the results show is that a turning point for the Flynn effect occurred for the post-1975 birth cohorts, equivalent to 7 fewer IQ score points per generation.

1975 BIRTH COHORTS in other words if you were born around 1975 by the time you became an adult. IQ scores were not declining in 1975, they didn't begin to decline until around the turn of the 21st century as stated above when people inn the late 70s started reaching their mid 20s, which is generally when the brain has stopped developing and where they get their IQ scores from. In other words all the non-whites imported into Europe from the 90s to today are, as adults, dragging IQ scores straight downwards. The fact you don't know what a birth cohort is and actually claimed IQs were dropping in 1975 shows just how unintelligent the "replacements" of the Great Replacement truly are.

Attached: 2012-PISA-rank-6nC.png (416x1349, 151K)

Bleaching is not an option, moron, have you seen Latin America? It is a total shithole because instead of replacing mongoloids with whites, the Spaniards tried to "bleach" them. What a failure.

Attached: homicide-rates-LA.png (984x789, 79K)

>Chile
heh

Attached: 71b.jpg (736x736, 100K)